Taken

Info
Touch yourself for me, and let's cum together.
35 words
4.34
128k
44
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SweetSam42
SweetSam42
583 Followers

Sit back and relax. Let’s play together and have some fun...

Thank you so much for the nice emails and feedback on my previous audios. Please let me know if you enjoy this one!



--:--
--:--
1.0
SweetSam42
SweetSam42
SweetSam42
583 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
19 Comments
SugartitsTattooSugartitsTattooover 2 years ago

You've very quickly become one of if not THE favorite performer of my girlfriend and i in all of literotica, which is no small feat considering all the deliciously deviant and dirty minds from which we listeners have the privilege to chose. And still, at least to us, but I'm sure many others, there's something about you that is uniquely engaging that's puts you above the rest and I find myself helpless to resist. My girlfriend is also a super fan and if I was the jealous type... I would still have concede that it's no mystery that she finds you irresistible. So this is my super long winded way of saying thank you not only for being the sexiest thing since...sliced bread? I guess? ...idk,ill come back and edit that part later.. Anyway, but also for sharing yourself with us. Oh also, please, more?

ova9bbcova9bbcalmost 6 years ago
YES...

i really enjoyed this one because it was louder than many of your others. i applaud your efforts. you inspire me to create my own.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
WoW!

It was almost like I was there...

What a sensual voice and experience!

MrBondsMrBondsover 7 years ago
wow!!!!!

your voice is amazing...you drive me crazy...love your material...so damn hot...

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Babysitting Perks Snowstorm leaves sitter stuck at her client's house.in Mature
My Mom's Disgusting Boyfriend How my mom's bf ultimately seduced me.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Boyfriend's Dad She dreamt of being fucked by her boyfriend's dadin Mature
Crystal for My Birthday Taking my wife's friend hunting.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
More Stories