Taken

Story Info
Taken... against my will, but not against my desire?
1k words
3.86
29.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another Friday night and here I sit, at home, alone. You're out with your girlfriend. I don't get that, I mean, it's ok to know she's your girlfriend, but you want to hide when you're actually fucking her? Makes no sense to me.

Anyway, the teenager is at work and I have the house to myself, what to do? What to do?

I could dress up and go out to the bar...see if I could get laid while I'm out and about, I'm certainly horny enough tonight...or just stay in with a movie and a glass of wine?

The wine wins out, mostly because I would rather go to the bar tomorrow night and leave you sitting home, wondering when I'd be back, and what or who I am doing.

I go to the bedroom and strip down...looking at myself in the mirror. Definitely not the stripper's body I used to have; but not too bad...still curvy in all the right places. I cup my hands under my breasts and cup them...teasing my nipples with my thumbs...mmmmm...feels so good.

All right, I tell myself, enough of that; plenty of time in and after my shower.

Under the hot, massaging spray of the shower head I wash, feeling the erotic slide of soap over my nipples and my clit. I slide my hand down from my shoulder, playing with my nipples, sliding slowly over my stomach and then gliding gently over my pussy. Definitely all that wet is not from the water! I rub my clit, I am so wet, it feels almost as though you are here, licking on my pussy while I stroke my clit. I'm so horny it doesn't take long before I am moaning and panting out an orgasm.

After my shower I throw on a skimpy negligee, pour myself a glass of wine and settle in with a movie. Before the movie is half over I realized I have emptied the whole bottle of wine. Oh well *giggle* at least it was for a good cause!

I head to the bedroom, stripping my clothes off as I go; and then slide in between the sheets naked and pass out; still half planning my revenge for the next night.

I thought I heard a noise as I was drifting off, but pay it no heed.

I have no idea how time had passed when a sudden weight over my body and a hand over my mouth startle me awake! I start to struggle and then I feel your other hand wrap around my throat, slowly squeezing so I can't get a breath. "Now," you say, "we can do this the easy way, or we can do this the fun way. You choice."

I hold myself still...aware that I am naked and the sheet has slipped off my breasts. I try to peek around my attacker; to see if perhaps the hubby will be home soon; but I can't see it.

I have stilled long enough that you think I have given in. "It's to be the easy way then? Not quite as good as the fun way, but we'll make it work anyway." I feel your hand, groping for the top of the sheet, and then sliding it out from between us, baring my entire body. Mmmmmmm, you say, how nice of you to be ready for me. Slowly, you remove your hand from my mouth, as you do you tell me I can scream if I want, there's nobody going to hear me.

"I've been watching you for a long time, watching your husband leave you alone night after night. Watching you parade that sexy body around your yard, and in your home. Stroking your clit. I knew you were doing it for me, you knew I was watching."

I feel you place your hand on my pussy, and you laugh because it is so wet. I don't want to like this, but my traitorous body does. I barely hold back a moan of pleasure as you start to stroke my pussy. You laugh as though you know I am holding back.

Suddenly you flip me over to my stomach and yank my knees up under me...positioning my ass high in the air. Without preamble you slam your cock into my pussy. Hard and so deep I feel you are bouncing off my womb. It's a good thing I was already wet!

You begin to slide your cock in and out of my pussy, hard and fast...and you reach down and begin to bite at my neck. I want to hold back the orgasm I can feel coming. I try; but I am helpless against the thrusts of your cock. I begin to moan and beg for you to keep fucking me. Make me cum. Please, I begged.

You kept thrusting into my pussy, finally, just as I am about to cum I feel you shudder as you fill my pussy with your cum. I can feel your cock expanding inside me as you feel my pussy to overflowing.

You slide your cock out of me and leave me to fall to the bed. I start to turn around and you place a sharp slap on my ass. "Not yet" you say.

You lean close and tell me that next time it will be all about me, and to enjoy my frustration, and my toys. I am reminded that you will be watching me; but I still don't know who you are! Finally you tell me to close my eyes and when I hear you leave I am to count to 100 before moving.

I hear you dressing, and then, just as you are slipping out the bedroom door I hear you "I'll see you at the club tomorrow night for round 2." I shudder and stay in place as ordered. Before I reach 100 I pass back out...wondering what to expect the next night.

The next sound I hear is my husband, as he slides into bed beside me...