Taken

Story Info
A short erotic fantasy.
2.2k words
4.25
7.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jctrav
jctrav
4 Followers

Coming home from dinner out we pull into the driveway. We get out of the car and walk up the driveway to our home, you grabbing my hand, my other hand wrapped around your arm. As we step onto the front porch I reluctantly release your hand and arm so you can unlock and open the door.

You are in a button up shirt, a nice pair of pants, black shoes. I am in a mid-thigh black and white dress, black ankle boots, my hair straight, and just eye-shadow and mascara for makeup. I am wearing a necklace, a few rings, my hoop earrings, and a bracelet.

You gallantly open the door for me like the true gentleman you are. One of the many things I really adore about you if I am being honest. I step inside the house a little bit, expecting you to follow and turn on the lights. The house is barely lit with the night sky coming through the large picture window, not many clouds but not much of a moon either.

All of a sudden I feel you pull me back into you, stumbling just a bit, off balance. I gasp as your arm encircles me under my breasts, helping to steady me, your hand grabbing one breast. Your other hand is on my throat, not cutting off any air, but definitely there.

I feel you lean down and hear you growl in my ear, 'You are all mine tonight my pet. You will do whatever I tell you to do. You will take whatever I tell you to take. And you will love every second of it.'

Just hearing your voice in that growl always turns me on, but tonight it makes me melt, my legs barely able to support me. I whimper out 'Yes Master' as I feel you start to pull me down the hallway. Backwards. You do not allow me to gain my balance, but you also make sure I don't fall.

At one point you just push me against the wall. One hand grabs my hair and pulls my head back while your body presses mine into the wall. With your other hand holding my hands behind me you lean down to my helpless body and kiss and nibble at my neck, making me whimper and shiver in response. I feel you bite down on my neck and I cry out, my body arching into you.

But just as suddenly as it began it stops, you chuckling evilly as again you start towards the bedroom. Soon we are there and you push me to the floor. When I look up I find you looking at me, a small smile on your face as you bend all the way down just to kiss the top of my head. Cradling my head in the palm of your hand you softly tell me what a good girl I am for you.

While my body feels like it is glowing with your praise you slowly unzip your pants and push them down.

I kneel up and beg. 'Please Master, please may I suck your cock?'

'You may my pet,' You reply.

I eagerly reach into your boxers and pull out your already hardening cock, my mouth salivating for it. I lovingly lick and kiss the head, slowly laving it with my tongue and lips. I lick up and down your shaft several times, each time my mouth encircles the head and gives a small suck before licking down your shaft again.

I go lower and take your balls into my mouth, getting them all nice and wet with my saliva. I pull away and blow on them, watching them crinkle up, before taking them into my wet warm mouth again, giggling.

Soon I am back to kissing and licking your shaft and head, one hand cupping your balls and gently squeezing them. But now my focus is on your fully hard cock. Even I cannot take it all down without deepthroating, you are so large. I feel you hit the back of my throat and make sure to not go further as I know that is what you prefer.

Slowly I pick up speed, still not fast but steady. In and out, my tongue never still. Licking the underside of your hard cock, up and down. Running my tongue over the tip of the head of your hard cock when your cock is mostly out of my mouth.

I keep up the steady in and out until I feel you tense up, your hands going to the back of my head you take control. Pulling my head at the speed and angle you want I keep up my tongue work, my hands balancing myself on your thighs. I feel them tense up, your hands grabbing my hair. I keep moving slightly as I feel your hard cock spurt out cum into my welcoming mouth, my tongue lovingly licking your shaft, giving you as much pleasure as I possibly can.

When you are finished cumming I swallow it all, not letting a drop escape. You help me to my feet and after we undress down to our underwear we get into bed, cuddling while you recover from your orgasm.

All of a sudden without any warning you roll on top of me, grab my hands and pin them above my head. I whimper, loving how helpless I feel, reveling in how powerful you are. I feel your knee between my legs and I spread them as wide as I can. I feel your knee against my panty-covered pussy. I grind onto your knee and I glance up at you. You are smirking down at me, I blush and look away but I don't stop. I can't.

You make me feel so slutty, so very submissive as I leave my pussy juices on your leg. I am so very wet. Soon I am whimpering. The friction feels so good but it isn't enough to make me cum. I am now basically humping your leg, needing the friction, that spark that will set me off. But it just isn't enough and I hear you chuckle as I get more desperate.

'What is the matter my pet,' you smirk down at me.

Whimpering, humping your leg while being pinned down, I don't answer, . All of a sudden I feel a hand grab my face and not very gently. Startled I look up at you, my eyes gone wide.

'Answer me slave' you growl at me.

I shiver as you growl, whimpering. 'Please Master,' I whisper, 'Please I need more.'

'What more do you need my pet?' you chuckle, your hand still keeping me looking up at you, though it is difficult for me. I just want to close my eyes, but I know that is not what you want so I keep them open and on you.

'Please Master, I need your fingers on my clit, please, I need your hard cock in my pussy,' I beg.

You lean down and gently kiss me, your tongue teasing my lips as I open them for you. When you pull your head away I try to follow but your hand moves from my face to my chest and you keep me pinned down.

'Good pet' you say, and soon I am spooned against you, my back to your front.

You pull my leg over yours, pushing my other leg in the opposite direction, leaving me wide open for you. One hand around me and pinching my nipple your other hand gently teases my pussy lips. Up and down, around my soaking wet panties.

'My, my, pet. You are very wet,' You whisper in my ear, causing goosebumps to pop up along my neck and arms, making me shiver.

'Yes Master, I'm wet just for you' I gasp back, my hips trying to get your fingers closer, press tighter to my clit. But you hold back, running your fingers just under the band, so tortuously slowly. So wonderfully slowly. So absolutely doing whatever you want to me, watching me squirm for you.

Then suddenly you grip my pussy tight, your hand covering my pussy from top to bottom, gripping it so tight I gasp out, not in pain, but surprise.

'Who does this belong to,' You growl right into my ear.

'It is yours!' I gasp back, my hips rising off the bed and into your hand.

'What is mine?' You ask, running a single finger around my clit but not touching it, the other fingers still gripping me.

'My pussy is yours,' I reply, panting, shivering.

'What else is mine?' You ask, that same damn finger barely touching the entrance to my pussy, getting soaked with my juices, running it around and almost inside me but not quite.

'Please!' I cry out, 'I am yours,' I reply, almost crying in frustration, feeling my body strung out from here to the heavens.

'Good girl,' You say, and slip one finger straight into my soaking wet pussy.

I can feel my pussy contract around your finger, but you don't keep it there long. You pull it out and then you roughly push my panties down, grabbing my leg to pull it over your own again. Just feeling you positioning me as you want makes me even more wet than before, if it is possible.

Soon your fingers are dancing along my clit in just the way you know drives me crazy, your other hand pinching my nipples, grabbing and squeezing my breast tight. I am gasping, my head tossed back and forth, I can feel an orgasm welling up within me.

'Please Master,' I beg, 'Please'

I can not only hear, but feel you chuckle as you say 'Please what pet?'

'Please Master may I cum?'

'Not yet' you reply, your fingers dipping from my clit to press into my pussy just slightly. Not penetrating me, but making me feel like something is needed while keeping my arousal level so high. Running your fingers up and over my clit, then back down to tease and press into my pussy. Again and again and again, sending my arousal level higher with each pass.

I can't stop gasping for air, my hips moving, my head tossing back and forth messing up my hair I know. I ache to feel your fingers inside me and you know this, loving watching my reaction to your teasing, your manipulation of my body. I ache, I can feel my orgasm getting closer and I try to hold it off until I am told I can.

All of a sudden the hand that has been grasping and mauling my breast and nipple clamps down on my throat with my head tossed back, your fingers flicking my clit hard.

'Cum for me pet' You growl into my ear, 'Cum for your Master NOW'

And I do. My body arches, my hips come off the bed, my eyes close, and I cum. My mouth is open in a soundless scream, my body trembling, shaking, feeling the waves of pleasure break over my body. Your fingers do not let up and my orgasm keeps on going, again and again I cum for you. I moan out words I am only half-way coherently saying. Mostly 'Please Master,' my hands gripping any part of you they can.

After I feel I am almost wrung out you stop, but instead of just cuddling me you pull me to the edge of the bed. You tell me to get on my knees and I do so and as my reward I feel your hard cock pushing inside me. I moan out as I feel you slip inside me, your hands gripping my hips hard in your hands until I hope there will be marks the following day.

Then you are pushing in, pulling out, and soon I am orgasming again and again. You moan out how good it feels as my muscles grip you tighter each time I cum. You slowly grind into me, I am in control of nothing as you use me. You slap my ass as another orgasm rips through my body and you can feel me clench your hard cock inside me as I cry out. Again, and again you take me. I have long ago lost track of any amount of time.

Then you push heavily into me and stay, and I can hear you moan out, can feel your cock pulsing through me, and it triggers another orgasm from me. I can feel you shoot your cum inside me, I can feel it pulse as you cum. After your orgasm you slowly pull out, then in, prolonging the feeling and giving me one last orgasm. I collapse on the bed, but somehow find the energy to slump to the floor on my knees and clean your cock of our combined juices.

You help me back on the bed and after you pull your boxers back on you lay down and pull me into your warm arms, wrapping the covers around us both. I sigh contentedly and whisper 'Thank you Master.'

'You are welcome my pet,' you say, kissing the top of my head.

jctrav
jctrav
4 Followers