Taken

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You smile and twist my nipple ring as you take my whole cock into your ass. The pace you set is so rhythmic I can only smile and breathe. Your ass is so incredibly tight and the picture of you on top of me with you pussy showing fully I could cum just over looking at that. I move my hand down to play with your pussy but you move my hand away. With expert care you reach down and begin to lightly pat your clit. I am amazed at your skill. You're straddling me, balancing yourself on the back of the chair and spanking your pussy. Well I can tell that you won't last long at this as your pussy swells right up and I feel the accumulation of your sweet nectar on my lower belly. I help you by taking your hips and lift you up and down taking some strain off of your arms and legs. As I can feel you hunger increase I realize that this position isn't going to be enough to get you off again.

I wrap my arms around you pick you up, cock still buried in your ass, and take you to the counter. It's the perfect height and I lay you back. The whole time your hand has never left your pussy and it's covered in ambrosia. From this position I can fuck you like I know you want it. I take my dick all the way out of your ass and then slide it slowly back in. I'm holding your legs up by my shoulders and my hands are pulling your hips back onto me. My thrusting is steady and deep and I can see that another orgasm is inevitable for you. I take time driving into your ass while I watch you pinch squeeze slap your pussy into orgasm. I love the way your ass contracts on my dick and my dick loves it too. As you near the end of your orgasm I see that your hands are just covered in pussy juices and I tell you I want to feel that before I cum again.

You say nothing and just open your legs as wide as you can get them. I slide out of your tight ass and right into your juicy pussy. Well the heat is phenomenal. I feel my cock expand and then before I can clamp it off I'm cumming. Spasm after spasm my cock goes off in your pussy. It hurts I'm cumming so hard. Flex after flex I feel as though my balls have been pulled through my dick and then swallowed back in. I am covered in sweat and don't even make it to the chair to sit. My knees buckle and I find my self on the floor.

In the morning I find you still on the counter sleeping soundly and although my neck is crooked and my shoulders sore from the floor I can't help but to smile as I head down to kiss your pussy...but that's another day.

12