Taken

Story Info
Kidnapping turns good.
1k words
3.52
97.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shanier
shanier
11 Followers

Even though we had planned it for weeks, I was still jumpy as I stood near the park entrance waiting for you. If I weren’t so nervous, I would have started jogging as we had planned. That certainly would have been more realistic. Instead, I stood there in my tight blue running shorts and sports halter, my hair pulled up casually in a pony tail, feeling as though I shown like a neon light in the dark. In truth, I didn’t look at all out of place. People run in that park every morning.

However, I knew the truth behind my presence there that morning. I knew what my immediate future held. Just thinking about it sent a rush of warmth through my body, causing me to clinch my thighs together.

As I brought my body back under control, I noticed you driving toward me in the van. The stark white of the exterior was a sharp contrast to the morning’s blue sky, and it made me think of those lame kidnap movies of the 1970’s. I began to jog toward you, as you pulled the van over to the curb. I paced myself to give you ample time to do what you needed.

I saw you kill the engine and slam your hands against the steering wheel, as if the van itself had chosen to give out. I subdued a knowing grin as I saw you get out of the van, lift the hood, and walk around to the passenger side. My heart began to pound in anticipation, as you slid open the large side door and fiddled inside as if looking for some tool.

I kept a steady pace, as I neared the van; you turned toward me, with a piece of cord in your hand. We nodded at each other, as strangers do, and I began to jog passed you. Just as my body had passed you, I saw your arms reach toward me. I saw you lunge your entire body at me; felt your enormous hands gripping me—one hand around my midriff and the other over my mouth.

Panic gripped me and I bit your hand. You yelled out ‘bitch’ and pulled my waist tighter, stealing my breath. I began to kick but was quickly inside the van—face down on a thin mat, where you had just dropped me. I bolted into a semi-upright position in time to see you slam the door shut from the inside. As you turned to me, I saw a look in your face that I never expected. Any doubts you might have been having about this were gone. I was yours and you were going to do what you damn well wanted to with me. You moved toward me; I meekly recoiled back. Suddenly, you grabbed my right ankle and leered right through me. I began to scream, but you pushed your entire body against mine, suddenly robbing me of oxygen, killing my scream.

As I lie there beneath you, I could feel your cock beginning to bulge in you pants—it pressed hard against my stomach. Unable to move or scream beneath you, I could only watch as you tied my wrists to some rigging half way up the van wall. Once you had my hands secure, while still holding me down bodily, you pulled a knife from a box just to your left. You reached behind me and cut through the back of my sports halter. You ripped it off of my body, exposing my breasts, and tied it around my head, gagging me, nearly choking me, and bringing more tears to my eyes.

A grin spread across your face as you stared at my exposed breasts. Suddenly uncomfortable with your gaze, I turned my head away and closed my eyes. The next sensation was the feeling of your stone-like fingers cupped around my chin, turning my face toward you. Though my eyes were still closed, I could tell I was facing you. I could feel your hot, clammy breath on my face, on my lips. “Open your eyes, if you know what’s good for you” you grunted. I could feel you pressing a knife against my throat, the blade sharp and stringent, beginning to cut me ever so slightly. The sensation of your hard cock pressed against my stomach and the cold metal of the knife against my throat terrified me. My chest was heaving against you, unable to maintain a normal breathing rhythm. All the while I could feel myself getting wetter. The fear I felt translated into throbbing pussy lips and a keen desire to be fucked.

When I didn’t open my eyes, you stood and screamed indistinctly. You sounded like a beast growling, incoherent. Still I couldn’t look at you, couldn’t bear to see what your eyes held. Then a blinding light seemed to take my breath away. My face was on fire, my right eye socket was searing with pain. I opened my eyes to see you rearing back to slap me again. I tried to beg you not to but the gag muffled my plea, and in seconds another blow landed on the right side of my face. I began to cry, and as I did so I could feel my nipples tightening up, becoming hard. You looked down and said, “good, cry. It’s always better when they cry.” You leaned down and stared at me, my red face slick from crying, my breasts dotted with tear drops, and my erect nipples. Again your gaze made me cower, you only came in closer. “You will watch me” you demanded.

Moving back, you began to undo your pants. The black coarse material gave way to your hard cock and the smooth lines of your hip bones. You came closer to me, your erection right in my face, and you began to stroke yourself. You made deep gurgling sounds as you rubbed your cock faster and faster. In minutes you were spurting hot cum all over my face and breasts. I tried to recoil, but you reached for me and began rubbing my breasts, mixing your cum with the blood from the small cut on my neck. I gasped, repulsed, and you pulled your hand back, and looked at me with what seemed sympathy. Then you smiled, licked your fingers clean and said, “we’re going for a ride. Hold on tight.”

shanier
shanier
11 Followers