Taken

Story Info
Sequel to Seventh Year
2.2k words
179.5k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rays of golden sunlight poured through the dormitory windows, shining down on Hermione as she walked around trying to rub the sleep out of her eyes. Her whole world had turned upside down in a matter of minutes. Her hair was mussed and was stringy with sweat and traces of Myrtle’s cum. Rubbing hands against the sticky substance Hermione licked her fingers tasting the bitter salty sweat mixed with the sweat nectar of Myrtle’s love box. Hermione smelled the faint smell of cum reeking from her bed sheets and it smelled so delicious to her. Hermione rubbed her face reliving the minutes of Myrtle’s loving sex and the crusty dry cum that was on her face. Grabbing her bathrobe Hermione ran down to the girls bathroom. Running in she turned on the hot water and began to let the hot water wash her lethargy down the drain. The bathroom was empty so she whispered Myrtle’s name ready to have a second round, but Myrtle wasn’t there. Hermione shrugged and began to wipe all traces of her love making away. Grabbing a towel after she left she began walking back up to the Gryffindor Tower when she bumped into Ron and Harry.

“Hullo Hermione.” Ron said brightly, “We were off to Hagrid’s hut, you gonna meet us there?”

Hermione nodded an affirmative and they walked back down the stairs absorbed in their discussion.

“NO WAY HARRY YOUR KIDDING!” Ron whispered loudly.

“I'm dead serious Myrtle was human last night.” Harry said “She was up in the girls dormitory last night.”

“Your kidding!” Ron repeated tersely “What was she doing?”

“You wont believe me if I told,” Harry said.

Ron stopped Harry and asked firmly what happened and Harry told the whole thing to Ron.

“Hermione is a cunny eater?” Ron asked incredulously.

“I’m Dead serious man!” Harry replied, “I mean I wouldn’t make something up like that.” The continued talking as they walked up to Hagrid’ s hut talking a little to loudly. Loud enough for Hagrid to hear while feeding Fang. Hagrid hearing the conversation, felt his dick twitch hearing about how slutty brainy Hermione had become. Hagrid knew she was getting hotter and more beautiful and there were times where after she left he was reduced to letting Fang out while beating his meat furiously. Harry and Ron knocked on the door of Hagrid’s hut and walked in seeing he was deep in thought.

“Hey Hagrid!” Harry called out cheerily.

“Hullo,” Hagrid replied, “Where is Hermione?”

“She’s on her way.” Ron replied.

The cogs of Hagrid’s mind began turning at a speed they didn’t usually and Hagrid figured today was the day he seduced Hermione.

“Hey can you boys do me a big favor?” Hagrid asked innocently.

“Sure Hagrid.” Harry replied

“Could you take Fang for a walk around the school grounds?” Hagrid asked.

“Sure Hagrid!” Harry said with gusto, Hagrid had been a good friend, so he was sure he would do any favor he asked.

“Make sure you walk around for about 2 hrs and you cant pass this hut once because he gets ornery.”

Taking the leash the boys walked out continuing their talk on Hermione’s behavior. Hagrid quickly began to clean up his hut and waited patiently for Hermione to arrive. Hermione arrived ten minutes later, her hair was pulled back in a ponytail, it was still wet and glistening with water. She wore a tight t-shirt that showed her prominent nipples that were straining the confines of her shirt. Her tight black leather pants showed off her beautiful ass, and showed that she had five Galleons, eight Sickles and three Knuts in her pocket.

“Where are the guys?” Hermione asked.

“They are walking Fang.” Hagrid replied, as he walked over picking up his pink umbrella.

Whirling around he shouted, “STUPEFY!”

The red flash of light hit Hermione in the chest and she fell unconscious onto the floor. Picking up her prone form, Hagrid placed her body gently on his bed and began to undress her. When he was done he gasped at the beautiful body that lay before him. It was like a beautiful rendition of a sculpture. Her skin was a beautiful alabaster color, not as dark as her face, and arms. Grabbing some ropes Hagrid began to tie Hermione to the bed in a spread eagle position. Making sure all was right Hagrid folded her clothes and closed the blinds to his hut.

Leaning over Hermione he whispered the revive spell and watched Hermione stir, and begin to gain her senses.

“Hagrid what the hell is going on?” Hermione asked in a shrill voice. “I'm gonna give you what you deserve slut.” He replied in a sly voice.

He turned around to double check that everything was right while Hermione smiled. She had been waiting to get a taste of Hagrid ever since she learned that he was a half-giant. Her incurable curiosity wondered what it would be like to have sex with a half giant, and would he be as equipped as she thought. Technically Hermione was still a virgin but she had broken her hymen with her nine inch black dildo she fondly kept in her trunk. Hermione felt her cunt begin to heat up, with the fire that began to rage as Hermione began to get increasingly aroused.

Hagrid turned around and saw Hermione squirm around on his bed, he saw a large spot of cunt juice dripping out of her red hot snatch. Chuckling to himself he asked,

“You like that don’t you slut?”

Hermione could only nod, as she saw Hagrid slowly undress. She saw beneath his clothes he was heavily muscular with a bit of thick padding of fat. Looking down she saw that his dick didn’t look fully erect but was about 7 inches. Hermione whimpered a little thinking she may not be able to handle it. Hagrid followed his gaze and proudly began to stroke his thick man meat in his finger making it to grow thicker and longer, till it fully stood out. Hermione guessed it had to be at least 16 inches and 5-6 inches thick.

“Holy shit!” She said with a gasp

Hagrid just chuckled while stroking his dick and asked, “Do you want to touch it?”

Hermione knew she couldn’t say no, Hagrid's approach and the way he had her bound one of the most erotic things she had ever thought about, and she just couldn't say no. Hagrid leaned forward till Hermione tentatively reached out and stroked the head of his dick. She gasped at the prominent helmet, and how it felt like steel in her hand, firm and yet it burned her hand with its own inner heat, making her nipples harden and her pussy gush more, with the impending sensations she was going to experience. Right as Hagrid leaned forward to direct his dick into the waiting mouth of Hermione a loud knock rang through the hut.

“Hagrid!” The voice shouted, “This is Professor Dumbledore I must speak with you.”

Cursing silently Hagrid leaned forward and kissed Hermione softly and whispered for her to be quiet. Fear was etched on her face when Hagrid threw his large coat over her body. Pulling up his pants Hagrid answered the door. Professor Dumbledore strode into the hut and looked around.

“Hagrid I must speak to you about the grounds.” Dumbledore started, “lately it seems that the Centaurs are getting restless and I think you need to go calm your friends. I saw Bane walking out of the forbidden forest.”

“I will do that Professor Dumbledore.” Hagrid said in a firm voice.

“Good.” He replied.

Walking to the door, Dumbledore noticed 4 ropes stretching from the bedposts of Hagrid's bed into the center, and Dumbledore noticed they were unusually taunt. Walking over to the bed, Dumbledore grabbed Hagrid's coat and wrenched it off the bed, to see a naked, very aroused Hermione Granger looking fearfully into his eyes. Clucking softly Dumbledore asked,

“Getting some extra credit Miss Granger?”

Hermione fearful of her reputation shook her head no. Dumbledore shook his head making his long beard tickled her nipples as he leaned in. Hermione trying to hide her arousal felt her nipples harden more and stretch till they were a quarter of an inch long.

“Very nice Miss Granger, you know I will have to notify your parents of this behavior it’s not very lady like.” Dumbledore said “You will have to answer for this disgusting behavior you are exhibiting.” He said.

Tears began to silently course down Hermione’s face as she thought of the shame and embarrassment she had brought to her family. Why couldn’t she control her urges, she continued crying until Dumbledore reached out and grabbed her right nipple pulling and twisting it till she shrieked in pain.

“Shut up you slut.” He whispered dangerously. “if you service me well whenever I want if for this year no one will know about your slutty behavior.”

Hermione seeing no other way began to nod her head fast. A polite cough made them both turn and see Hagrid standing there with his large dick in his hands still slowly stroking it.

“You’ll have to service me too Hermione.” He said with a raspy voice.

Hermione nodded, what else could she do. Dumbledore reached out and untied the ropes. Making her kneel on her hands and knees he pulled off her robes and showed his prominent 8 inch dick as he shoved it unceremoniously into her mouth. Hermione surprised at the sudden intrusion gagged but then began to instinctively suck and run her hands up and down his thick shaft. Cupping and massaging her balls coaxing them to release the sweet sperm into her waiting mouth. She felt two large fingers enter her snatch and begin to finger fuck her while purposely sliding across her clit making her buck and moan into Dumbledore’s white pubic hairs.

Hermione kept sucking and running her hands up and down Dumbledore’s shaft and he began to softly pump it in and out of her hot mouth. She could taste the precum leaking from the hard shaft that was grinding into her throat. Hagrid watched as prim Hermione turned into slut Hermione and he couldn’t believe how aroused he was becoming. He grabbed some oil and began to lubricate himself; it was going to be a tight squeeze. He opened her legs and began to slowly push his head into her open snatch. The tightness surprised Hagrid as he began to push more forcefully into Hermione stretching her pussy to its limits making her cry and scream in pleasure and in pain. Hagrid smiled to himself as he reached forward and tweaked her nipples making her gasp in surprise.

“FUCK ME Hagrid OH GOOOD FUCK ME!” She screamed in ecstasy.

“GIVE IT TO ME HAGRID!” She screamed some more.

She started screaming obscenities while bucking as Hagrid began pumping in and out of her snatch. Guttural grunts and moans filled the small hut and Hagrid began to gasp for breath as he felt his impending orgasm coming.

“OH SHIT ‘ERMIONE!” He grunted as he pulled out and came.

Globs and torrents of sperm hit flowed expelled out of Hagrid’s cock spewing all over Hermione’s back and some flowing out of her snatch mixed with Hermione’s own juices and she came, the orgasms rocked her body and made her cling to the sheets and squirm as the passion and pleasure rolled through her body. Dumbledore not one to be left out grunted as he unloaded his spunk down Hermione’s throat and in her face.

Switching places, Dumbledore’s soft cock began to straighten again but he leaned down and began to eat out Hermione tasting her sweet cum mixed with Hagrid’s salty cum. Dumbledore smacked his lips happily.

“Wonderful darling simply wonderful.” He whispered, as he dove back down to taste some more.

Hagrid nodded his head and stuck his big dick which hadn’t deflated in Hermione’s face and told her forcefully,

“Clean me up bitch.”

Hermione loving the attention and the taste eagerly licked up the cum on his shaft. She could barely get her mouth around his crown. Taking two hands she stroked his firm shaft up and down, then switching to massage his balls. Dumbledore back at full length, took some of Hagrid’s cum off her back and lubricated his shaft and then without a pause shoved his full shaft up into Hermione’s ass making her scream in pain. Dumbledore ignored the screams as he plunged in and out of Hermione’s shit hole. He grunted twice and came, filling her ass with his spunk, removing his dick he looked down and saw that some of the cum was mixed with blood. Chuckling softly he said in a whispered tone

“Not all punishments are enjoyable Miss Granger. I shall call for you again.” Putting back on his robes, Dumbledore made a hasty exit as Hermione still sucked off Hagrid. “OH FUCK HERMIONE!” he yelled, “YES SUCK ME OFF BITCH!”

“OHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD” He moaned some more and then with a scream, he unleashed his torrent of cum into Hermione’s throat making her gag while trying to swallow it all.

Hermione fell down onto Hagrid’s bed feeling satisfied and very spent. Hagrid walked around cleaning up the mess and opening the windows to air out the hut. Grabbing her panties he shoved them into one of the many pockets of her coat and ordered her roughly to get dressed. Hermione still dizzy from the orgasms hastily cast a spell to remove the spunk off her body, and make her seem clearer. As she finished putting on her clothes, Ron and Harry walked cheerfully back into the hut.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

Why didn’t either of them cum all over her cute face?

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker60over 1 year ago

Name of the story: Hermione and the Golden Shaft

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
amazing

great job, keep it coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Read the Books!

You do know that Dumbledore is gay, right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

more please!!!

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Blackmail Baby She is blackmailed into carrying her father-in-law's baby.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Daughter's Initiation into Incest Virgin daughter is trained to be a slut by her minister dad.in Illustrated
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
More Stories