Taken

Story Info
She finds herself at hands of mysterious man.
948 words
3.74
77.9k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BgMma
BgMma
44 Followers

I was sitting in my living room watching a late night movie when I felt like I was being watched. I ignored it for a while, but it got to me.

I slowly turned around to see if there was someone in the window, when I was grabbed. He hard body held me tight to him, my arms pinned. His left hand covered my mouth, his thick fingers biting into my skin.

He lifted me over the back of the sofa and dragged me to the stairs. When I saw where we were going, I struggled, kicking with my feet, trying to scream. I knew no one would hear me, but I had to try.....

I made sure he had a difficult time going upstairs by pushing my weight into him and elbowing his stomach. He didn't hit me, but he seemed to be pretty tough. My elbows didn't faze him in the least.

He knew where he was going...he knew my house! To the third door to the right he pulled me. My bedroom.....

I waited and got my chance. I wrapped my leg around the doorjamb so he couldn't yank me to the bed. He let go of my mouth long enough to tug my foot back and around. When I drew in breath to yell, he threw me to the bed, hoding my face into the comforter until I stopped struggling. Let let up enough for me to breathe again and I waited to see if I had an escape.

I couldn't go anywhere. I knew it. I wanted to move, but my body wouldn't listen. When he locked the door, I knew I was stuck. He came to me and laid his body full on me The pressure was almost unbearable.

He didn't say a word. It made me frightened in a whole new way. The silence was terrible.

I heard the tinkle and clink of his belt and the zip being pulled. Oh my, God! He was really going to fuck me!

His hand settled on the bed next to my face as his other guided his dick to me. He rubbed over me and lifted my nightshirt. My bare ass was open to him and he wasted no time. He played with me, running his cock over my ass and pussy. I could hear his sighs as he worked into my pussy. I braced myself as he plunged to the hilt. I screamed when he pounded at me. I didn't mind the pain of it, I just couldn't stand the poudning. That sudden slam of his body drivng his meat deeper and deeper into me.

He has moving faster and faster, my face rubbing painfully into my blanket. I could feel his hairy belly rasping over my ass as he fucked me. I moaned and immediately felt ashamed. This violating prick was making me feel good! i couldn't believe it! This man was fucking me like an animal and I loved it!

I shut my eyes when he lifted his weight off me. He put a hand to the mid of my back and held me in place. I didn't hear anything, but I soon felt what he was up to. His thick finger was pushing into my ass! Oh, God....what was I going to do? No one but my boyfriend had ever played with my ass, and even then, he had never fucked it. I was terrified. I knew that he was going to fuck me.

His finger delved into my and I moaned again. I buried my face into the bed. I was humiliated by this man....how could I be enjoying this?

He pushed to his last knuckle and slipped in and out of me, a bit painfully. Once he was comfortable with his thrusting, he began fucking my pussy again. I sighed at let him take me. I no longer wanted to fight back.

I opened my eyes when his strokes became slightly more erratic. He was going to come soon. He was going to come inside me! No, he can't do that! I struggled a bit to try to move him from me, but he didn't budge.

Suddenly, he withdrew his finger from my hole and stopped. I breathed with relief. I didn't know what to expect after that. I didn't have to wait long.

I stifled a scream as he plunged into my ass. I had to groan as he began pumping me hard. I could feel his balls slapping against my clit and I knew that I was loving it. The pain wasn't as good as the pleasure.

I snaked my hand under me and rubbed my throbbing clit. I sighed under my breath as he stretched my ass with his fat dick. He held tight to my hips as he shoved into me.

His balls no longer were slapping me and I knew that he was so close to coming.

His jerking thrusts were signalling his climax and I came loudly as he filled my tight ass with hot seed. He took a moment before he withdrew, his spend oozing from me and over my thighs.

I lowered my hips and didn't move. I couldn't. I was barely aware that he zipped up and buckled his belt again. My breathing was shallow and I wondered about what would happen next.

He laid next to me and ran his fingers over my hair. I turned my head and looked into his eyes.

"You are such an asshole."

"I know."

He got up and went to the shower. I rolled to my back and put a pillow under my head.

Sometimes I hate my boyfriend. Fucker.

BgMma
BgMma
44 Followers