Taken

Story Info
Kim is forced to perform for her boss.
7.2k words
4.41
309.1k
66
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
netmuse
netmuse
44 Followers

Roland Green sat staring across his desk at his secretary. Her soft, shoulder length brown hair all but obscured her face as she sobbed into a tissue. He was tempted to call the whole thing off right then but deeper than the pang of sympathy was a simmering desire that he had harbored for the year and a half she'd been sauntering around the office in tight skirts and open blouses. He had entrusted her with twenty thousand cash to deposit in the company account and had paid another five thousand to one of his security staff to lift it from her shoulder bag before she even left the building. "I can't see any alternative other than to call the police," he said thickly.

Kim's body shuddered. Roland knew she had no mugging to report, or any details of having innocently lost the money. He waited for her to settle.

"Can you replace the money?" he asked her, as if he was searching for some way of helping her.

She looked up and her pretty face almost ended his resolve. "I haven't... I - I don't have that much money..."

The office door opened and Roland's wife stepped in. He had called her to confirm, but they had prearranged everything anyway. Roland was fifty seven and his wife, Lisa, was forty, the same age as Kim. Lisa was to play good cop. She went to Kim and comforted her. "God Roland what are you doing!"

Lisa had arranged the job for Kim. They had been friends since college, and Roland had at first agreed to the plan to satisfy his wife's unrequited teenage desire but his own part in the plot surged as his cock expanded. "I know she's your friend but we can't have this sort of blatant daylight robbery go unpunished. I have to call the police... surely?"

"Like hell you do!" Lisa turned back to Kim. "What happened sweetie -- what happened to the money?"

"I don't know," Kim sobbed. "When I got to the bank it was just not there in my bag. I don't know what happened to it."

Roland stood. He was a tall, heavily built man. "We have to be out of here in an hour," he said to his wife. It was Friday afternoon and they had set up the weekend at their country estate. "I'll be back in ten minutes and if you haven't sorted something else out I'm calling the police and leaving her with them," he added flatly and he left.

Lisa dabbed at the tears streaming down Kim's face. She had an arm around her shoulder and found herself looking down Kim's blouse at her lacy white bra. She eased into the next step in the plan.

"Sweetie -- he won't be satisfied to let you go. How about you come with us and we can work this out over the weekend -- can you tell your husband there's an urgent business meeting that you must attend?"

"What -- right now? I'll have to go home and get some things to wear."

"Well I don't think Roland will agree to you going home. But we're the same size and I've got wardrobes full of clothes. Could you just call your husband and tell him the meeting is urgent and you have to go immediately?"

Roland stepped back into the room. He'd been gone only a few minutes. "Well?"

"Kim's coming with us. We'll sort this mess out over the weekend,"

Kim spent the next few hours in a daze. She was taken from her boss's office and bundled into the back of a car. There were two of the security men in front and another one beside her. She'd worn a short skirt to work that day and she could feel their eyes upon her legs throughout the two hour drive. She was taken from the car and led into what looked like a palace and she was left in a room overlooking garden parkland.

She flopped on the bed and stared at the ceiling, wondering what had happened to her life. Suddenly it seemed she was a character in some sort of horror movie. She'd been lying there for ten minutes or so when Roland came in and closed the door behind. He strolled over to the window and stood gazing out into the distance for a while.

Kim was sitting up facing him when he turned and pulled a chair over to sit in front of her. He searched her eyes for a moment before speaking.

"Twenty thousand isn't even a bad night at the casino for me but I guess it's a lot to you?"

Kim nodded. "I'm so sorry I lost it."

He touched her knee. "Well, I've had some time to calm down and think it through and there may be a way we could work this out." His hand had closed over her knee purposefully. "I might be inclined to overlook the whole unfortunate incident if you would be -- shall we say -- accommodating, this weekend."

There was a knot in Kim's stomach and another in her throat. She couldn't seem to get her voice to work. She was shaking her head slowly as the older man studied her eyes.

Roland continued. He was smiling lightly. "I think you understand what I mean by accommodating, and you may not enjoy it but should you force me to reconsider, I'm sure you will at the very least be required to repay the twenty thousand in installments, and should the police find trace of it in a bank account or stashed in your car for example -- well, prison wouldn't be out of the question.

Kim had her legs closed together but she allowed them to part very slightly as Roland's fingertips moved beneath her skirt. She fought back the tears as his fingers pressed against her panties. He pressed into her crotch and leant to her ear. "That's a wise decision," he breathed, and he kissed her neck as his fingers forced the fabric of her panties into her pussy.

Her skin was crawling and she held her head away from him. Her legs had been parted further and his fingers searched for the edge of her panties and pealed them aside. His fingers were course and she was dry. He tried to force a finger in but she clung to his arm and managed to wriggle away from him.

"Don't defy me," he said evenly, and he reached beneath her skirt and Kim again turned her head while he felt her pussy. He was rubbing her through her panties, pressing his fingers against her quite firmly, and that time when he pealed her panties aside she felt his finger penetrate. "That's better," he grinned.

Kim felt embarrassment heating her face and shame churning in her belly. She kept her head turned away in defiance. He was using her fluids to lube her clit and he started rubbing it. She fought the sensation for a while but she could feel his fingers spearing into her pussy and what must have been his thumb vibrating against her clit. She closed her eyes and tried to breathe but her belly was cramping and the heat from her pussy was coursing through her body. She fought it for as long as she could but her orgasm overwhelmed her resolve and as it ripped through her Roland shoved his head between her legs and stuck his tongue up her cunt.

Kim clamped her thighs around his head and tried to squirm away from him. He clung to her hips and buried his face into her. His tongue was slicing through her pussy lips and swirling over her clit. She fought to push him away but she couldn't and she finally surrendered and laid back, numb and completely removed from her own body.

Her legs were spread wide and the older man ate into her. He tongued her and sucked on her clit. He fingered her and mauled her thighs. She thought he was going to fuck her but he didn't. He eventually got up, wiping his mouth on his arm. "Dinner will be in half an hour," he said, and he turned and left the room.

Kim rolled over and buried her face in the pillow. She pulled the front of her skirt down and her hand ended up between her thighs. Her thighs were wet from her boss's mouth and her panties were soaked with her own juices. The delayed afterglow from her orgasm seemed to swarm over her body and she worked her hand down the front of her panties and cupped her throbbing pussy.

She clung to the pillow and sobbed uncontrollably. What was happening was beyond reason and she was no closer to getting her head around it when the door opened again and Lisa rushed to her side. "Oh sweetie are you ok?"

"He -- he touched me," Kim answered shakily.

"That bastard! Did he hurt you?"

"No -- he didn't hurt me. I'm just so embarrassed."

Lisa smoothed her hair warmly. "He's like that with me too. He's always been the same. He makes me do horrible things -- you wouldn't believe what he's made me do."

"You?" Kim asked, confused. "What does he make you do?"

"Sweetie he's a real pervert. But look -- it's best just to go along with it. I tried to stop him from coming up before I could warn you. It's best to just do what he says."

"But I think he wants to have sex with me," Kim said. She was gaining composure.

"Well if that's all he wants you'll be lucky. We will both be lucky! You know, he blames me for spoiling his weekend with this stupid money thing and that means he'll take it out on both of us."

"But he's your husband. I don't see... unless he is violent with you?"

"No - not violent. But he likes to make me entertain his staff, if you know what I mean."

"Oh god! That's horrible!"

"Well. Like I said it's best to just go along with it because I know if I don't he will leave me with nothing. And if you don't, then he's a very powerful man and he won't be satisfied until you're in prison or worse."

Kim hugged her friend. She was past crying and although she felt a surge of defiance it quickly subsided. Lisa took her into an adjoining room and helped her find something to wear to dinner. She picked out a short black dress that was fitted and slightly loose around her bust, as Lisa was a cup size larger. Kim had worn a black lace bra to work that day and Lisa agreed it would be fine. "These are new," she said, handing Kim sheer white panties that she could see her fingers through. "He told me you have to wear them," Lisa explained before Kim had a chance to object.

Lisa sent her to the shower and said she would be back in fifteen minutes. Kim spent the time soaking under the hot water and trying to wake up from her nightmare.

She dried and combed her hair and wriggled into the dress. The hem was barely an inch below her crotch and she tried to tug it down as she followed Lisa through the corridors and through an open foyer to what appeared to be the main dining room. There was a long table with eight men seated. They all stopped talking and turned to look at Kim as she entered the room.

Roland was at the head of the table. Lisa sat to his left and Kim was ushered to the seat to his right. The talking resumed but it was just a jumble of noise to Kim. Nothing seemed real.

There were waiters serving food and in spite of her situation, Kim was hungry. She was sitting quietly and no one seemed to be interested in her. They were apparently business associates of Roland's but she had never seen any of them before. Lisa seemed perfectly relaxed and was chatting with her husband and with the other men as if all was fine and normal.

The man sitting beside Kim was heavy set and loud. His laugh seemed to shake the chair she was sitting on and his arms were huge. He'd bumped her several times with his elbow and turned to smile and apologize. He did it once again and that time he seemed to pause and look at her chest.

Kim glanced at Roland. He was already staring at her. His eyes were set in a manner that warned her to be careful. She could feel the big man's breath at her shoulder and she glanced down at her chest. The dress was tight at her waist and it was gaping away from her breasts. Her bra was on display as deep as her nipples and they were almost visible through the lace.

Kim looked to Lisa but Roland was whispering something to her and Lisa then stood up and led Kim out of the room and along a hall to a bathroom. Lisa turned and took a breath. "He wants you to take your bra off."

"What?"

"Sweetie -- don't fight it. He said if we're not back in two minutes he will make you take your dress off too!"

Kim met her friend's eyes, pleading with her, but she just shook her head. "Quickly..." she said. "Please - just do it."

Kim fumbled for her bra and slipped it off. She pulled the dress back up and hurried after Lisa. She didn't have time to check herself until she was seated back at the table and the big man was immediately at her shoulder.

She thought to tug the dress down but it was as if Roland was reading her mind. His eyes were searing and they lowered to her chest. She glanced down at herself. Her breasts were shuddering upon her breath and her nipples were completely exposed.

The big man remained there, only he leant forward a little and spoke with Roland. They were speaking about sales targets and they were both casually glancing down at Kim's tits. She sat fiddling with her napkin, looking anywhere but at their faces. She knew her nipples were firm and there was nothing she could do about it.

One of the wait staff approached and Roland guided him to Kim's shoulder. The big man had returned to his food, but the waiter, a man of perhaps twenty five, leant in close and stood staring down her dress. He was discussing the dessert menu with Roland and Kim could feel his crotch pressed against her shoulder. She felt the bulge in his trousers firming and she wanted to move away but she knew she couldn't.

The waiter finally left and Roland motioned to an older man at the far end of the table. He leant close to Kim's ear and whispered, "sit forward a bit. The older man approached and Roland guided him close. Kim shakily leant forward. She glanced down and saw that her tits were then completely on display. The big man leant across for another look and the older man leant on the back of her chair. The three of them spent ten minutes talking about an ad campaign and blatantly staring at Kim's tits.

"Very good," Roland said to her discretely when they had finished. "Now when anyone walks over here to speak with me I want you to lean forward like that and let them have a look. That's anyone -- waiters included. Agreed?"

Kim nodded. She could feel the heat between her legs and she nodded obediently.

After dessert was served the men were strolling about and gathering in small huddles of conversation. The big man had moved on and Lisa came and sat next to Kim. Lisa also had a dress that opened away from her breasts and she was also without a bra, although her breasts were only visible when her shoulders sagged.

She was cheerful and Kim found herself feeling a little more at ease. Roland was still beside her though, and Kim was forced to lean forward and show herself to each of the men he'd invited to dinner.

The old man from the far end of the table returned when Lisa was busy talking with one of the waiters. Roland was also occupied and the old man placed his hands on Kim's shoulders and bent to her ear. "You seem tense," he said softly and he started massaging her shoulders and neck. His thumbs were firm behind her neck and his fingers were in front of her shoulders, and as he massaged her, her tits lifted and fell gently and her nipples rubbed against the fabric of her dress. He remained at her cheek, watching her tits move. "That's better -- just relax and let us look at you," he whispered. "You know, I don't really like women with big breasts. I much prefer sweet little ones like these."

Kim felt Lisa's hand close over hers beneath the table. She had finished with the waiter and she turned and sat quietly watching. Kim looked to her but her eyes were lowered and she was staring at her tits as well. The old man was talking with Roland but he was still massaging and Kim squeezed Lisa's hand to try to get her attention.

"It's ok sweetie -- just try to relax and go with it." Lisa smoothed Kim's hair from her cheek and kissed her softly but she moved back away when one of the younger guests leant in to have a look.

Kim felt her face redden as she glanced up to meet his eyes. He was an attractive man of about thirty. "Calm down Brad," Lisa smiled and Brad nodded and moved on.

"He's one I don't mind doing favors for," Lisa whispered into Kim's ear and she kissed her cheek softly again.

Lisa was called away and the old man had moved on too. Kim was left alone for a moment but Roland had waved one of the waiters over and when she felt him at her shoulder she leant forward obediently. "I believe you know young Paul?" Roland said.

Kim looked up and recognized one of her son's friends. She clutched at her dress in front, horrified. Paul grinned. "Hello Kim -- you don't mind if I call you Kim do you?"

"She doesn't mind," Roland said flatly. "Paul, go on through to my den and wait for me there. I want to have a word with you."

Paul's grin expanded and Kim saw he and Roland exchange a wink. Roland's hand then closed over Kim's knee and he lifted her chin. "If you do as I ask this weekend there will be no investigation into the missing twenty thousand. If you've got it it's yours -- no questions asked. You will do as I ask now, won't you?"

Kim nodded. She took a breath and agreed. She could see no alternative.

Roland's hand moved up her thigh as he leant close. "Good decision Kim. Now, I want you to go through there to my den, get down on your knees, and suck young Paul's cock. The word I'm going to have with him is to ask him if you did a good job."

Kim stood and walked slowly in the direction young Paul had gone. Whether she was prepared to go through with it or not was something she would deal with. As she left the dining room she was just happy to be away from Roland and his friends.

Paul was a relatively new friend of her son's. He'd been coming around for a few months and had seemed like a nice, polite boy. The prospect of confronting him wasn't daunting. Kim believed she could get him to see sense.

She walked along the hallway to the third door on the right, as she had been directed. The door was open and she stepped in to find Paul sitting on a couch over by a window. He was reading a magazine. He looked up and smiled.

"God Paul, I'm so glad to see you here -- these people scare me." Kim had blurted out what she had said. She tried to collect her thoughts.

"We don't scare you do we?" Paul asked easily.

"No -- not you. I mean Roland and his friends. They've made me dress like this and I don't know what I'm going to do."

"So what makes you think I'm any different from them? I know why you're here Kim, and if you don't do me right I'll be telling the boss."

Kim felt her cheeks redden. "You can't be serious. You've been to my home. You know my children. You can't expect me to do that."

Paul was rubbing his crotch. He was obviously firm, if not fully erect. He undid the zipper in his trousers and freed his cock. It was smooth and although it wasn't long it was quite thick. He was circumcised and the head was broad and glistening with a drop of precum. He looked up at Kim. "If you don't suck me off I'll be telling your husband all about this weekend. I guess he thinks you're on a business trip or something, does he?"

Kim looked at the door and thought about leaving. She thought about walking out of the house and trying to find a road and a ride back to her life. She looked back at young Paul. His cock had firmed and lengthened. He was stroking it slowly and still smiling up at her. "So I'll go and tell the boss you refused will I? I'm about done waiting."

Kim thought of the prospect of repaying the money she had somehow lost. She thought of the prospect of going to prison or of Roland sending his security staff to harass her husband and children. She didn't know what the man was capable of and he frightened her.

She took a step forward and Paul's smile broadened. He shifted down in the couch, tugging his trousers down a bit. She approached tentatively and knelt on the floor in front of him. She touched his knees and felt the firmness of his bulging thighs. She took hold of his cock. It surged in her hand. She closed her eyes as she lowered and took the head in. His body tensed and his hand closed over the back of her head. She moaned in protest but his hips rolled and his cock filled her mouth. "You like that don't you..." She looked up at him as he spoke. He was watching her and she instinctively started bobbing her head.

netmuse
netmuse
44 Followers
12