Taken

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
netmuse
netmuse
44 Followers

Kim could feel the moisture between her legs. The smell of the boy, and the rich, salty taste of him was filling her senses. She couldn't deny the primal sensations gripping her belly but she was thinking with enough clarity to try to bring him off quickly. She worked the bulbous head of his cock with her tongue and cupped his balls, softly squeezing them. His thighs had firmed to iron and his face had distorted. She remembered the teenaged back seat sex from her youth and knew at his age he wouldn't be able to hold out long. She felt his cock firm and swell in her mouth. His hand had slipped from her head and he clutched the seat of the couch. He tensed and his body trembled. And then the first hot gush of cum hit the back of her throat.

Kim closed her eyes and accepted the flood of thick young sperm that filled her mouth. She held it for a moment, thinking where she could spit it out. The bathroom she had been in earlier was at the other end of the hall and there was no guarantee she would be released right away. She looked up at the young guy. He was grinning down at her. He'd regained his composure and his hand closed over the back of her head again. She still held the head of his cock in her mouth and it was still gently throbbing. She closed her eyes and swallowed.

"Does she give good head?" It was Roland's voice and Kim turned to see him standing in the doorway.

Young Paul got up and fixed his trousers. He stepped away and left Kim sitting on the floor. "She gives real good head boss. She's got a hot mouth -- even hotter now!"

"Don't get up," Roland commanded, and Kim obeyed him. He then told young Paul to hurry and send his wife.

He walked over and sat on the couch and Kim expected she would be told to suck him off as well but he just sat quietly looking at her tits. She leant forward a little and he smiled. "You're learning."

"When can I go home?" Kim asked thickly.

"Tomorrow night. After my guests have gone I'll send you home and we'll forget this ever happened."

"Do you promise I can go home tomorrow? If I do everything you say will you let me go please?"

Roland sat up and he casually reached into Kim's dress and felt her tit. She arched her back, presenting herself to him. He smiled again and she slipped her shoulder straps and pulled the dress down. "Feel them," Roland said and she cupped her breasts, massaging them and tweaking her nipples. "Very nice... If you do as I ask I'll let you go home tomorrow night. If you respond when I let someone touch you I'll have a car ready to take you home in the morning."

"If I respond?"

"Yes -- like you did with young Paul. I saw you feeling his balls and I saw how you were working the head of his cock. If you respond to the others like that I'll be feeling very generous."

Roland had looked up at the door and he waved Lisa over and pulled her onto his lap. He kissed her and whispered something to her. Kim had fixed her dress when Lisa knelt down on the floor beside her. Lisa bent to her ear and whispered, "he wants to watch us together."

Lisa's lips were soft and moist. Kim met them tentatively. She could feel the older man watching and his words 'if you respond' were swirling in her head. She opened her mouth and accepted Lisa's tongue. "Can you taste his cum?" Roland asked.

"I can taste it," Lisa moaned, and Kim accepted her tongue again. She melted into the kiss and moaned softly herself. She could taste the cum in her own mouth but Lisa's mouth was sweet and Kim had never been kissed as delicately as that before.

Kim's hand was being held and it was then being lifted and placed upon Lisa's breast. She felt the other woman gently. She felt the weight of her breast and its softness and warmth. She identified the nipple and softly pinched it, causing Lisa to moan and deepen their kiss.

Kim was then guided lower. She Kissed Lisa's neck and she felt the fabric being pulled from beneath her hand, and she was suddenly feeling a bare breast. She tasted the soft skin of the other woman's shoulder and with her head being guided lower she kissed Lisa's breast and softly sucked her nipple into her mouth.

Lisa was stroking her hair and arching her back, forcing her breasts forward. She guided Kim from one to the other, moaning softly and encouraging her. Kim's own nipples ached at the thought of what she was doing. Her dress had slipped from a shoulder and with one of her own tits bare she suckled the other woman, and kneaded and massaged her breasts.

Kim felt weight upon her shoulders and she kissed her way down to Lisa's belly. She moaned into her friends dress and her hands slipped lower to the other woman's thighs. She was lost in the moment and her mind swirled uncontrollably as she kissed her friend's smoothly shaven mound. She could smell her sex and she could feel the heat from Lisa's pussy. She was forced lower and the other woman's cunt was then splitting open over her mouth. It was hot and slippery and she instinctively extended her tongue and tasted the sweet tangy juices.

Kim denied a sudden flash of embarrassment and she licked tenderly between the folds of her friend's pussy. Lisa's clit was swollen and ripe but she avoided contact with it. She merely opened her outer folds and sliced the tip of her tongue through the soft pink flesh. Lisa's hips rolled, forcing more contact but Kim moved with her and she sucked a delicate fold of tissue into her mouth and held it.

Lisa groaned and her body convulsed. Kim felt the weight of her hand against the back of her head and she sunk her tongue into her friend's dripping little gash and searched deep inside of her. Lisa's body convulsed again and Kim sliced her tongue deep through her slit and with the firm tip of her tongue she started massaging her clit.

Lisa's legs splayed and she ground her cunt against Kim's face. Kim felt into her with her fingers and the other woman moaned and clung to her head. She swallowed the juices oozing into her mouth and licked and sucked at Lisa's clit while working two fingers in and out of the depths of her hot little hole.

Kim was sucking on Lisa's clit when she erupted into orgasm. She could feel Lisa's inner walls clamp around her fingers and she waited for her orgasm to subside before gently removing them.

Lisa was laying on her back on the floor with her legs spread wide and her tits heaving. Kim sat up and wiped her chin on her arm and she fixed her dress back to her shoulder. Lisa sat up and Kim met her kiss once more. "Come on we'll go and get a drink," Lisa said and she led Kim from the room leaving Roland resting with his hands behind his head smiling after them.

Kim was thirsty and drank one glass of bubbly quickly and took another one with her as she was sent to a sitting room where the men were lounging in leather sofas, smoking cigars and playing pool. Lisa left her to go and clean herself up and Kim sat where she was told to sit, in a deep couch that brought her knees up, and she knew her panties were then on display. She wanted to try to tug her dress down to cover them but she met the eyes of one of the men and he shook his head. He was sitting in the couch opposite and his eyes lowered to her legs, and as he sat staring the old man from earlier leant over the back of the couch and started massaging Kim's shoulders.

Kim looked back up at him. He was smiling down at her and he leant over a little to have a look at her tits. "We were wondering where you had gotten to," he said and he reached down the front of Kim's dress and felt her. He felt one tit, massaging it firmly and pinching her nipple, and then he reached over and felt the other one.

Kim sat there and closed her eyes as the warm sensations flittered through her body and centered deep in her belly. She felt someone touch her knee and she opened her eyes to find the man opposite leaning across. He moved her leg aside and had a look at her cunt through her panties then he sat back to enjoy the view.

Kim closed her legs back together but she didn't close them completely. The old man had moved on and she sat there sipping her drink, with another man having joined the one sitting opposite, and while they chatted and laughed they would frequently look over at her. And with Roland having returned to sit over at the bar watching her, she would wait until one of the men were looking and open her legs a little bit for them.

Lisa came back, and after stopping by Roland at the bar for a moment she approached Kim. "He wants us to play pool while the men watch," she said and she took Kim's hand and led her over to the pool table.

The pool table was right in front of the bar and three of the men lined up there next to Roland. He greeted them, accepting their knowing smiles. He watched the rest of the men get into position around the table, leaving enough room for the women to play, but remaining close enough that when Lisa bent to take the first shot she had to ask one of them to move aside a little.

She broke and the Kim stepped forward to take the next shot. She was facing the bar when she bent over the table and her dress fell away from her tits. They swayed gently when she took her shot. She had potted a ball and she moved around the table to have another shot. That time when she bent over the guy sitting in a couch behind her leant forward and had a look up her dress. She glanced back at him. He still held a pool cue in his hand and he used the tip to lift her dress a bit. She waited while he had a look. She then took her shot and Lisa stepped forward to take the next one.

Lisa was across the table from Roland and he watched her tits almost fall out of her dress when she bent down. He also watched the big guy have a quick feel up her dress from behind. Lisa paused before standing. She remained there while the big guy had another feel.

Kim stepped forward for her next turn. She was around Roland's side of the table that time and the guy with the pool cue tossed it to the man standing next to Roland. When Kim bent over he used the tip to touch her thigh. Her panties were visible anyway and he touched her inner thigh about an inch from her crotch and the tip of the cue left a blue chalk mark. He moved it to her other thigh and softly stroked, tracing the tip of the cue higher and touching the edge of her panties. Her cunt was clearly defined and he placed the tip between her lips and pressed forward. The cue slipped through her groove and she clutched the edge of the table staring straight ahead. The guy pulled the cue back and placed the tip in between her puffy lips again. He pressed again, that time forcing the sheer fabric into her cunt. It stretched and exposed her lips and he pulled the cue back again, leaving her panties bunched. Kim took her shot and missed.

Lisa stepped forward and the big guy moved around a little so he was behind her again. She glanced back at him and bent over. She waited and he felt up under her dress again. Her eyes closed and she braced herself while he rubbed her. Roland couldn't see what he was doing but he imagined his wife was still wet and it looked like the guy was fingering her. He bunched her dress up over her hips and another two men edged around to have a look. Lisa was squirming back against the guy's hand but Roland nodded to him and he released her.

Kim's next shot was on the far side of the table and Roland watched her tits wobble as her body tensed. One of his marketing managers, a thirty five year old guy named Bruce, had stepped over and felt up between her legs. He felt into her for a moment, rubbing her firmly and Roland imagined he had fingers up her. He then stepped back and let her have her shot.

Lisa was standing in front of her husband the next time she bent over but he offered her to the old guy standing to his right. He lifted her dress and immediately sunk fingers into her. He was searching deep with his middle and index fingers while the guy standing next to him was working his cock through his trousers. He was a man of fifty, Charles. Roland nodded to him and Charles freed his cock. The old guy then moved aside and Charles fucked Lisa and shot a load into her.

He was still up her and sort of grinding against her when she had her shot. He then pulled out and stepped aside for the old guy. Roland had agreed and he got in behind Lisa and started fucking her. He went at her for ten minutes or so before he shot his load, and when he pulled out he left her cunt open and creamed.

Lisa tugged her dress down and moved aside for Kim to take her next shot from virtually the same place. She bent over and lined up for her shot but the guy with the pool cue moved behind her again and she waited. Her panties were wedged inside of her pussy lips. She was wet and he used the handle of the cue that time. He traced it up her thigh and pressed the smooth round end against her and it slipped in alongside her panties. Lisa placed her hand on Kim's back and reached beneath with her other hand to feel her tits. Kim moaned softly as the guy slid the handle of the cue into her a bit further. He slowly withdrew and the wet mark was about three inches along. He slid it back in, inserting it a little further while another guy got in behind Lisa and started fucking her.

The guy with the cue withdrew and the wet mark was about six inches along, covering about two inches of the coarsely grained handgrip. Kim moaned into Lisa's mouth. Lisa had pulled the dress from Kim's shoulders and another guy was reaching across the table fondling her tits. The guy with the cue was fucking her with it. He'd stretched her panties aside and the old guy was holding her ass cheeks open so they could see it penetrating her. The third guy had shot his load into Lisa and a forth guy was fucking her. The cue was extracted from Kim and the guy who'd been doing her with it got on her back and rammed his cock into her. He fucked her against the edge of the pool table, probing deep into her womb, and he was fully jammed up her when he flooded her with cum.

Kim felt his cock throbbing inside of her and she felt the wave of wet heat filling her pussy. There were hands all over her tits and she felt fingers probing her ass. She then felt the weight of the big guy on her back and she felt his cock open her. She thought of her husband while he fucked her. She could feel the big guy's balls slapping against her clit and as he expanded and started to throb her orgasm gripped her body and milked the sperm out of his fat cock.

The sixth guy fucking Lisa was her husband, only when he came he pulled back and seemed to just have the head of his cock in. Kim was then lifted to the pool table. She was placed on her back and her legs were held open while Lisa was being lifted up too.

Kim closed her eyes as Lisa crawled over the top of her. She understood what the men wanted and she thought of that phrase 'if you respond'. She felt Lisa's tongue enter her pussy and she lifted and nuzzled into Lisa's crotch. Lisa had her hand covering herself and Kim licked her fingers. She licked between them and they parted, and when they did, a thick stream of hot cum flooded Kim's mouth.

Kim swallowed and she swallowed again before enough of the gooey fluid had drained down her throat that she could breathe. She opened her eyes and saw that the other woman was a mess. She was stretched open and her pink inner flesh was dripping with sperm. Kim licked through her gash and drank more of the creamy fluid down. She buried her face into Lisa's cunt as Lisa sucked on her clit. The men were leaning right down beside her face watching and she ate into the other woman's hole and swallowed more of their sperm.

Kim was in a daze. She had surrendered completely and she sucked on Lisa's clit and searched back deep inside for more of the men's cum. She felt her hips being lifted and then there was a cock being rammed into her own cunt. She couldn't see who it was but she thought it may have been one of the wait staff. She was rocked by another orgasm as that man injected his seed into her body. She had all but cleaned Lisa and she started sucking the trails of sperm from her thighs. She was licking her and moaning uncontrollably when she saw black trousers and then a cock being thrust into Lisa's cunt. There was another hard cock being fed into her own pussy and she watched the one sliding in and out of Lisa. She lapped at the guy's balls and tongued Lisa's clit. The cock in her own cunt was throbbing and filling her womb with more sperm when the guy fucking Lisa pulled back. He pulled back until the head slipped out and as his sperm was gushing into Lisa's open gash. Kim held her mouth open and the hot fluid dripped onto her tongue and over her face.

Lisa then crawled back and they licked the sperm from each others faces and exchanged the taste in their mouths, kissing softly at first and then deeply as they mashed their bare tits together.

That night Kim was showered and perfumed and in bed between Lisa and Roland. Roland fucked her once but most of the night she spent kissing and cuddling Lisa. It was like a dream but as she lay in bed the next morning she remembered at least three times being forced down beneath the sheet to bring Lisa to orgasm, and that morning before she was aloud to get up she was forced down by Roland. He held her head and emptied his balls in her mouth.

By lunch time that day Kim was back at the office collecting her things. Two of the security men had fucked her in the garage and she had two others escorting her. They took her together. They made her get down on her hands and knees and while one used her mouth the other used her cunt.

She had the taste of sperm in her mouth and her pussy was numb and dripping on the seat of her car. She was searching in her shoulder bag for wipes to clean herself up before returning to her husband when she found the package with the twenty thousand. There was a note beneath the band: No panties or bra on Monday.

netmuse
netmuse
44 Followers
12