Taken

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DBarclay
DBarclay
119 Followers

Men number 4 and 5 both started playing with Jens body, stroking and pulling her breasts, twisting her nipples, then bent her over and rubbed her ass, and lightly smacking it. I noticed three had moved to stand by Jan, grabbing her hand and making her stroke his cock on the outside of his trousers. Man number 4 tried to get his finger inside Jen's ass, but was having great difficulty, he stood her upright again and spread her feet apart, and then after slapping her pussy three times he put two fingers inside her pussy, followed by man number 5 trying to get two fingers in as well. They pummeled Jens pussy even after she begged them to stop until they got bored with it and pushed her down on the sofa again. Man number 4 dropped his trousers and pulled his cock out, grabbing Jen by the head he shouted at her.

"Open up Bitch, you need your protein!" He said loudly and laughing at the fear on Jen's face.

She opened her mouth and just started to lick the end, she tried to hold him off by pressing on his legs to push him back, a slap to the side of her face told her what she had to do. She took his cock a few inches deeper into her mouth, but still not enough to satisfy him, and he got angry. Another slap to her head, he grabbed her by the hair and face fucked her brutally. After cumming in her mouth, he made sure that she swallowed all of it before releasing her hair and pushing her back on the sofa, where she curled in a ball and kept sobbing

It was Jill's turn, I was worried now, Jill had never really had a regular boyfriend as far as I knew, she had lots of friend as a large group that went out a lot together, unlike Jen who has had the same boyfriend for a few years, and was probably sexually active.

Jill was pulled to her feet and stood there looking quite composed, she heard what they did to her sister but could not see of course. They started on her breast pulling and twisting with their finger, the shock came when they took a nipple each in their mouths, Jill raised her hands and pulled their head tighter onto her breasts, and urging them on.

"Just fuck me you bastards!" She called.

Play with yourself said man number 5, and pushed her back down on sofa. Jill slid forward and started to rub her clitoris to the delight of the whole gang. My mind was racing, was Jill so excited by everything, or was this a ploy, to avoid them touching her. If it was it worked, she slowly brought herself to a vocal orgasm, which brought a big cheer from the whole gang.

"Time for me now bitch, open your mouth and start sucking." Man number 5 said, as his cock was waved in her face.

Jill sat back up and smiled, took his cock in her hand and started to masturbate him while making comments about what a lovely big cock it was. Jan and I looked across the room at each other in disbelief as we continued to watch Jill take this cock in her mouth and work it with such enthusiasm. In under a minute, man number 5 was jetting his cum down her throat; she was still sucking to get every drop from him. As I watched, it dawned on me that my sweet daughter was a cock loving cum guzzler. It did make me smile.

"Time for the ladies to rest!" shouted man number 1.

We were all lead to our separate bedrooms, they had already cut the phone lines, and we were warned not to try to escape through a window as there would be somebody outside.

I was led to my bedroom by man number 1, and was sure I was going to be fucked again, but no, he told me to get some rest. As I lay down, I thought perhaps they would gather up all out property they were going to steal and disappear into the night while we slept. I looked at the clock, and it was 10pm; this had been going on for six hours already. I laid my head back on the pillow wondering if I would sleep.

"Wake up; you have to make the coffee, get into the kitchen." I heard a voice say.

I sat up and looked at the clock 3am, I had slept for five hours. The realization this was all-real, came back to me and that it was not just an erotic dream, man number 2 was standing there waiting to take me into the kitchen to make coffee. I still had my dressing gown on and he took the opportunity to feel my ass again as I filled the coffee pot at the sink, while the coffee was brewing he also made me show him my breasts, but he did not touch me. I made coffee for the whole gang. Man number 1 told me to make some more for the girls, which I did, including one for myself.

"Time for some more action, do you want to watch?" leered man number 3 from the kitchen doorway.

"No thank you." I replied.

"Take a coffee to the one who loved the good licking, and wake her up," He said.

Of course he meant Jan, he did not immediately follow me and I woke Jan quickly with my first chance to talk to her. I consoled her as best I could and told her it was still going on, in case she had any doubt.

"I feel so ashamed Mom." Jan said.

"About what?" I asked.

"When that one licked my pussy, I had the best orgasm I have ever had." She said shamefully.

"I know Jan, it's the fear and the excitement all rolled into one, and your body betrayed your mind. I explained. She seemed to accept that, I thought it best not to tell her I experienced the same thing.

Man number 3 and man number 1 came into her old room. Number 1 grabbed my arm, pulled me over to the small sofa in the room, and sat me down, with him alongside me. It seems I have to witness what was going to happen to increase my family's humiliation. Man number 3 pulled back the sheets to expose Jan's nakedness.

"OK big tits get on your back, bring your knees up, and open them legs as wide as you can, or you get a real beating."

Jan complied with tears rolling down her face; man number 3 stripped all his clothes off, and started to play with his own cock, Jan had her hands stretched out as though she was waiting to take hold of it, but was in fact waiting to push him away.

"I know what the fucking bitch wants," he said to man number 1.

Dropping to his knees, he started licking her pussy for the second time that night, which we all knew she would not fight against. Within seconds, her face gave her away as an orgasm came over her; he stood up with his face covered in her juices, and with no resistance, slid into Jan, his full length going fully home. Just at that, moment man number 1 told me to get coffee and wake up my whiny daughter, I was glad to get away from the humiliation for a few moments but knew more was to come. I took a last look at Jen as I left the room; there was no resistance from her now.

As I went back to the kitchen to get Jen some coffee, I noticed four large barrels in the hallway that had been carried into the house while I slept; I thought to myself that they are going to be used to carry away all our possessions, and my hate and loathing toward these people returned. I entered Jen's room to find man number 4 already there standing over her naked with his hard erection sticking out. I gave her the coffee and asked man number 4 if I could get him some.

"After I fuck this one." He sneered.

I sat by Jen and told her to do whatever they wanted; it was far better than getting hurt and it would soon be over, man number 1 came in, looking angry, he walked straight over to the bed, pulled the sheet off Jen, and zapped her for five second in the leg with a stun gun. Jan's legs were trembling from the stun gun shock; he pulled her legs apart and placed the stun gun prongs on her pussy lips.

"You want to be fucked, Yes?." He shouted.

"Yes." But I need to pee first." She replied sobbing.

"Then piss in here." Man number 1 said as her gave her the empty coffee cup.

Jen's humiliation was total; she squatted and peed into the cup as they watched her, laughing at her as she complied. Jen got back on the bed; man number 4 opened her legs and rubbed her clit, before inserting two fingers inside her, when he was satisfied she was ready, he brought her legs up to his shoulder, and was surprisingly gentle as he slowly entered her and started his slow fuck. After just two minutes, we could all see on her face that her body had betrayed her and she was settling down and getting into it.

As before, I was now ordered to get coffee for Jill and wake her up with it. She was fast asleep when I got to her and with none of the gang in her room, I woke her up and quickly explained what was happening, how they had zapped Jen and hurt her, and that she should just comply so as not to get hurt.

"Drink this coffee Jill." I said

"Mom, you have to know, I have needs, and I have not been fucked for three months, I really need it. A nice coffee first and then being fucked, what more can a sex starved girl want. I hope you are not too shocked."

"Damn you daughter! You are so much like me, at your age I was masturbating three times a day, even now I still think about sex every day." I said with a big grin on my face.

"What have they done to you so far Mom?" Asked Jill.

Before I could answer, men number 1 and 5 came in to the room, I sat back in a chair out of the way, and they pulled the sheet back off Jill to find her rubbing herself with her fingers.

"Your really are ready for a good fucking. Do you want it in your cunt or your ass?" Man number 5 asked.

"Right here." Said Jill, pulling her labia lips apart. Showing her wet and slick pussy pulsating with sexual longing.

Number 5 stripped of all his clothing; Jill leaned toward the edge of the bed, quickly grabbed his cock, and rubbed him to full erection, then turning over she kneeled on the bed with her face in the pillow, Number 5 kneeled behind her and slowly penetrated her very wet and willing body.

"Fuck me hard and fast." She called out.

Man number 5 increased his pace until he was slamming into her pushing her forward with ever surge she had three very noisy orgasms before he eventually filled her with his cum, While watching them fucking, man number 1, who has sat beside me to watch, had grabbed my hand to rub his cock through his trousers while we watched. The pair separated and lay back on the bed to get their breath. A moment later Jill sat up again saying.

"I am ready for the next one."

"No more for you today, but you are going to be a good earner that is for sure." Man number 1 said, as he removed a hip flask from his pocket.

"Take a swig of this to help you rest." He said. Jill complied.

"Come on you big titted cunt, back to your room." He said to me.

I sat on the edge of my bed wondering what was going to happen now. Man number 2 came in and sat in the chair by the bed, staring at me, I still had my dressing gown on. I tried to tighten it around me, with little effect as he continued staring. Man number 1 started with the questions again.

"Did you enjoy seeing your daughters get fucked?"

"Absolutely not." I replied.

"Did it get you a bit turned on though?"

"Yes! A little." I said I had to be truthful.

"Do you want to be fucked again?" Man number 1 asked.

"What does it matter what I want, you will do what you want anyways." I replied, avoiding giving a truthful reply.

"OK, get your dido out, we know you have one, and give us a performance." He said.

I got my dildo out from the bedside table, and lay back on the bed naked after removing the dressing gown, I was at this point past caring what they saw or did. Starting on my nipples first, I got those both erect and moved it down my body until it contacted my clit. The surges of pleasure immediately flew through my body, the thought of them watching was no longer in my mind, and it was replaced by the memory of his big cock thrusting inside me. As I inserted the dildo inside me, being fucked now was my only wish; my desires and animal lust overtook me.

"Please, somebody fuck me." I called out opening my legs wide in anticipation.

Man number 1, who was already naked jumped on the bed and lay on his back, with his erect cock standing straight up. I rolled over and got astride him, I held his cock to guide him into me as I slowly lowered myself on to him, my wetness was absolute, as his cock went fully in, I could feel every part of him as I started to move slowly up and down. My whole being was feeling tremors of delight coursing through me. His hands were on my breasts torturing my nipples with his pulling and twisting, but it was no longer pain I felt, just sheer orgasmic pleasure. I leant forward to allow him to suck my nipples, and then I felt hands on my ass.

The Vaseline soon followed, as a finger smeared it around my anal entrance, man number 2 was going to fuck my ass for the second time. It suddenly dawned on me that I was going to have two big cocks inside of me at the same time, but the pleasure I was getting from the first one was overriding all other thoughts, as I continued to set the pace for my pleasure. Man number 2 fed his cock into my ass quite slowly keeping up with the rocking motion I was in, it seemed to go in a lots easier than the first time, and it certainly felt more comfortable, squeezing all my internal muscles, I managed to make both of them feel my body gripping them. I increased my pace as I felt man number 1 getting ready to unload inside of me, and with many grunts from him he did, jet after jet fired inside of me, I slumped forward resting on his body as man number 2 came with an equal amount of cum pouring inside of me.

The sweat was pouring from all of us, I rolled off and lay there panting trying to get my breath back, and both of them were doing the same. A new thought crossed my mind, how was I going to go back to a normal, occasional sex life with my husband after this. I was ordered to clean up first and went into the bathroom first; a quick shower and I came out to find the room empty.

I looked out of the door and could see into the great room, the girls were lying on the floor, their ankles tied with cord and there wrist tied to their thighs, they all appeared to be asleep, the four large drums I has seen earlier, were also in the room. I sat back down on the bed, trying to get my mind around what was happening. Man number 1 came back into the room.

"What's going on?" I demanded to know.

"You need a drink," He said, and passed me his flask.

I swallowed a mouthful and glared at him.

"Time for you to know. You are being shipped to our brothel overseas, we have a high demand for big titted cunts and you all fit the bill. Think of the benefits, you will all be fucked many times a day. No point in fighting it, the drink you just took will have you asleep very soon."

I glared back at him, trying to take all this in; I lay back as everything went dark.

EPILOGUE

The haze started to clear; my mind was racing with a multitude of thoughts as I tried to slow it down, slowly I started to get things in place, the home invasion, the forcefulness, and violence, the gang and being drugged and shipped in a large drum to a brothel somewhere. I kept my eyes closed for some time, while I tried to assess all the information.

I started to feel aches and pain in my body and could hear a constant bleep, which was getting annoying. Voices, I could hear the murmur of voices, no words just a murmur of people talking, I flicked my eyes open for a quick look for just a second, but everything was blurry, but I knew I was not at home. Then I heard an unknown voice.

"I think she is coming around."

"Mom, can you hear me."

That was Jill's voice." I thought to myself, and the darkness came back over me again.

"Can you hear me, I am a nurse, and you are in hospital." A new voice said. My eyes opened to see the owner of a new voice.

Why am I in hospital? Is my family here? I asked.

"Let me call the doctor, your family are all outside, they can come in after the doctor check you out."

I laid there completely confused not having any idea what was happening. I looked up again to see a man in a white coat smiling at me.

"Good to see you back with us." He said. "You had a Myocardial Infarction, that's a heart attack to you. We have place a stent in your artery and it's all good, a few more days rest and you be will be going home, we will talk more in a day or two, your family are all keen to see you, I will send them in now."

The family all rushed in, my husband, daughter, and assorted relatives, Jill was aching to tell me all about what happened.

"What happened to the Asian men?" I asked, still not really sure what was happening.

"Oh good, you remember them, they saved your life. You remember we were sitting in the food court in the Mall. Well halfway through our meal you collapsed and fell to the floor, they are medical students, they rushed over, gave you mouth to mouth resuscitation and chest compressions until the paramedics came and got you to the hospital, they have even been to visit you when you was asleep."

The message finally got home; the whole event had been a dream, no home invasion, no robbery, and no abuse. It really had seemed so real.

My husband was delighted to see me and gave me a huge bunch of flowers and I received hugs from everybody, the nurse sent then out to allow me some more rest time. The next few days went quickly and I was feeling a lot better, by the third day the doctor had said I could go home for further rest. He gave me a lecture on my eating habits and a new exercise regime that I had to adhere too. I did ask him if the drugs I had been given could have given me wild lurid dreams during the nearly three days I was out of it.

"Oh yes, that's not uncommon at all." He said smiling as he left the room.

I had a wait of five hours before the family arrived to collect me, I just lay there planning a few life changes for myself, until a knock came at the door, and two Asian young men walked in with beaming smiles. Oh my God! Its man number 1 and man number 2.

"Wow! You are looking so much better than the last time we saw you." They said gleefully. "We noticed you in the Mall food hall and could see some signs of you being in distress, and kept our eye on you, we are so glad we did." They said.

"I really do owe you both my life, however can I repay you for that?" I asked.

"No! do not answer that, I will think of something." We all laughed and smiled.

Well! I did say I was planning a few life changes in the future.

DBarclay
DBarclay
119 Followers
12