Taken

Story Info
A woman is kidnapped and wakes up to find herself enslaved.
3.3k words
4.22
95.6k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up in a strange room and I have no idea where I am or how I got here. I try to move and I can't because I've been drugged. I manage to turn over and look around and I'm on the floor of a room with purple velvet padded walls. There are big pillows all over the place and the floor is soft. The light is very soft. Just as a door opens I black out again.

When I wake up I realize I'm lying on a very large, low bed, just barely off the floor. At the foot of the bed near my feet is a chair. I try to roll over or sit up but my arms and legs have been tied down. Not tightly, but just enough to allow very little movement. I raise my head and look down at myself and notice I'm completely naked. I realize my hair has been pulled back into a ponytail and looking down again that my pussy has been shaved clean. The ropes holding me are a soft red velvet and when I pull against them they don't rub or chafe my skin. There are soft cuffs around my ankles and also around my thighs just above my knees. Ropes go from these cuffs to pulleys mounted to the ceiling. There are some satin clad pillows behind my head and satin sheets underneath me. All around the room at various point are odd shaped couches and restraints mounted on the walls. I can hear nothing except the sound of my own breathing.

I know I should be afraid or worried but that feeling is faint. I'm confused at how I came to be here in this place. The last thing I remember is being called to a job interview. It was a very small office with only 3 people in evidence. I spent some time filling out paperwork and took a few strange tests that I assumed were for personality and honesty. I was then taken to a small, windowless conference room and told to wait for the office manager. I waited for a long time and finally the door opened and a man entered. All I remembered of my brief glimpse of him were his piercing blue eyes. I had the strangest impression of heat from those eyes before I sensed someone behind me and a stinging sensation in my arm. Then everything went black.

As I lay there pondering this a door opens in the side of the room. Three women enter wearing silk robes of varying colors. All three have their hair pulled back into severe ponytails. The blonde woman who had administered the tests and shown me to the conference room comes over to the bed and sits on the side checking one of my wrist restraints.

"Where am I?" I ask. "What's going on? How did I get here?" The woman smiles at me and brushes my cheek with her hand. I notice long red fingernails not unlike my own. "Please, what's happening?"

The woman says nothing, just continues to smile. One of the other women, the one with hair so dark it seems black comes to check the restraints on my other side. I question her to no avail. Panic is rising in my chest when I realize there is someone sitting in the chair at the foot of the bed. The man is wearing black boots, black leather pants and dark blue shirt. I can see large strong hands and muscular arms but his face is in shadow. The women move away from me as he begins to speak.

"Would you like to know why you're here?" He says in a low voice. I am hypnotized by the sound. I shake my head yes. He shifts slightly in his chair.

"The ad you answered was not for office help. It is really for something quite different. From the tests we gave you we think you are just what I am looking for. But you need to be tested further."

With that he waved one hand and I was once again aware of the other women in the room. I look to one side and watch the dark haired woman remove her robe. On the other side the blonde and the brunette are also removing their robes. The blonde moves closer. She is of very slight build with smallish breasts, a taut flat stomach and thin legs. She is dressed nothing but a garter belt and silk stockings. At the sight of her smooth shaved pussy I let out a small moan. The man laughed softly.

"I think we have chosen the right girl. After all I do need a redhead for my collection. I knew it while I was watching you in the conference room. When was the last time you had sex?" I am taken aback. It had been so long, months since my last encounter and it had been awful. What an inexperienced little boy he had been. When I had tried to show him what I enjoyed he acted disgusted with me and asked me why I knew so much about sex.

"Months." I whisper, my eyes falling back on the man.

"How many have you been with?"

"Only a few." In truth it had been only three, and only one of them was experienced. I sensed a smile from the man in the chair.

"Have you ever been with a woman?" I blushed. The thought had crossed my mind more than once. I stole a glance at the blonde. She was now standing right beside the bed caressing her breasts. I looked to the other side of the bed. The brunette, a slightly plumper girl wearing black lace panties and an open cupped bra with her enormous breasts spilling over the top, stood further away. I watched in amazement as the dark haired girl came up behind the brunette and started rubbing her breasts. I vigorously shook my head no. The man laughed again.

"Good," he said. "We have much to teach you tonight." He waved his hand again. The blonde sat down on the bed next to me. The other two women moved to either side of the bed and pulled on two of the ropes attaches to my legs. I gave a little squeal as my thighs were pulled apart and back towards my head, exposing my now throbbing, wet pussy. The man leaned forward into the light and I had my first glimpse of his face, those blue eyes penetrating me, boring into my soul. He smiled as he took in the state of my pussy. "Excellent." he murmured. "Please continue."

With a wave of his hand the blonde moved between my legs and spread my cunt open. I felt her hot breath on my clit a second before she ran her tongue around it for the first time. I gave a little yelp of surprise. She continued, running her tongue around my clit and then down, plunging it deep into my pussy, fucking me with her tongue. The sensation was amazing. I'd had my pussy eaten out before but not like this. She was so gentle yet at the same time her tongue was rigid enough to slid in and out of my dripping wet cunt like a small dildo. Just as I was about to cum, the man stopped her.

"Do you like that?" He was standing over me now, his throbbing dick outlined on the front of his pants. I shook my head yes. "Do you want her to continue?"

"Please," I moaned. I raised my hips off the bed, shoving my pussy in the direction of the blonde's face. The man smiled.

"First we must teach you how to do the same. I can't have my girls getting lonely when I'm not here." He nodded at the other two women in the room. In the pleasure the blonde was giving me I had forgotten there were other people in the room.

The brunette and the dark haired woman moved onto the bed and lay down next to me. The dark haired woman removed the brunette's panties and rubbed her pussy with one hand while she caressed her breasts with the other. I looked up at the man. He sat on the bed beside me and pushed my head in the direction of the women. "Pay attention," he whispered. I looked back at the women and watched as the dark haired woman lowered her face to the brunette's pussy, spread her lips and started licking her dripping wet pussy. The brunette started moaning immediately and I was aware of the man next to me rubbing his huge cock through his pants.

"See," he said. "See how she's running her tongue up and down, not neglecting any part of that gorgeous cunt?" I shook my head. "See how she's sucking that nice hard clit and pushing her fingers inside at the same time." I couldn't answer, I was mesmerized by the sex act that was taking place mere inches from my face. My breath was coming in short bursts and I could feel the orgasm rising up in my loins. I turned my head when I felt the man get up from the bed. The two women next to me switched into a 69 postion and continued pleasuring each other.

The blonde had resumed kissing my cunt and was slowly working her way up my body. She stopped at my breasts and took one then the other in mouth, teasing and sucking at my rock hard nipples. She kissed me full on the lips, her tongue slipping into my mouth. I could taste my pussy on her lips and smell myself on the dried pussy juice on her face. She moved upward and offered one small perky breast to my mouth. I sucked the nipple into my mouth, running my tongue around it and nibbling on it slightly. She then knelt over my face and held the lips of her pussy apart.

"There you go," she said. "Let's see if you're a quick learner."

I slowly stuck out my tongue and ran it around her clit. She shuddered. I ran it around again and then ran it down her slit towards her pussy. She pushed herself down more aggressively on my face, burying it it her pussy. The wetness of her pussy surrounded me. I ran my tongue around and around her clit and then plunged it deep into her pussy, fucking her moist warm cunt with my tongue. I felt the restraints on my arms loosen and I groped upwards for her breasts. Finding them I rubbed my thumbs over her swollen nipples and lightly squeezed. She moan and her hips bucked harder against my face.

As I got more aggressive with my tongue I felt two sets of hands on my thighs. My vision obscured by the pussy I was supposed to be devouring, I let out a yelp when I felt two tongues on my own cunt. I was already near orgasm from what I was doing to the blonde and the sensation of one tongue teasing my clit and the other buried in my dripping wet hole was more than I could take. I came with more force than I ever had before. The waves of orgasm washed over me and neither girl between my legs let up, both of them holding my bucking hips down. My hands were gripping the blonde's tits and as I came she pushed her pussy onto my face again, my face buried in her pussy as she came, gushing her juice all over my face.

The blonde moved off of me as I shuddered trying to catch my breath, the two women between my legs never letting up. The blonde got up and walked over to a cabinet and removed a large strap-on. She put on the device and moved between my legs. The brunette turned her plump, luscious pussy toward me and pushed it towards my waiting mouth. I plunged my tongue into her hole as I played with tits as large as mine. The blonde started pounding me with the dildo which made concentrating on the pussy before me difficult. As the blonde pounded away the dark haired woman started teasing my clit with a small vibrator. I screamed in pleasure, completely forgetting the brunette. The brunette started to suck and bite at my tits and my hard erect nipples as I had my next orgasm. This time as I came it was so intense I started to black out.

As the orgasm faded I noticed the girls unfastening my bonds. The turned me over and positioned me on my hands and knees, facing the chair where the man was sitting again. He was now completely naked, lightly rubbing his enormous rock hard cock. When the girls had me in position the brunette once again took her place in front of me. I was so absorbed in the man's intense blue eyes I didn't notice she was there until she grabbed me by the hair and forced my face into her crotch. I began eagerly lapping at her pussy, pushing my tongue deep inside her and rubbing her clit with my hand. I switched and pushed my fingers into her tight pussy and focused my tongue on her hard little clit. I felt one of the other girls move in behind me and her tongue run around my clit again. I felt fingers in my pussy, pushing in and out, finger fucking me.

I opened my eyes and raised my head slightly to see the man get up from the chair, his big hard dick sticking out in front of him, and wave a hand at the dark haired woman. She took her robe and left the room. The brunette started to cum and I refocused my attention on her, moving my fingers faster and faster and pushing my tongue even more insistently against her throbbing clit. As she came her juices dripped around my hand as her throbbing cunt convulsed against my hand. I started to cum again, my screams muffled by the pussy in front of me.

I collapsed on top of the brunette, my breath coming in ragged gasps to match her own ragged breath. I felt the blonde move away from me and sensed her leaving the room. I felt big strong hands pulling me up and leading me out a door behind the bed. I looked over at the man with the blue eyes and noticed for the first time his short blonde hair and his lean muscular build. He smiled at me as he escorted me into a small bathroom with a large shower. He reached in and turned a knob sending water gushing from the shower head. The brunette came up behind me and ushered me into the shower. She lathered up her hands and began running them over my body. I took the cue and did the same to her. The man just stood back and watched, still lightly rubbing his enormous cock.

The brunette started kissing my neck and nibbling on my ear. She whispered to me "He must really like you. The only time he's even sent the other girls away was his first time with me." I took a breath to speak but she kissed me quickly on the lips and rubbed her soapy body against mine, pushing me against the cold tile wall. I yelped at the cold tile and she leaned in again, kissing my neck. "We have to get you all clean for him." She continued rubbing my body and then moved us under the spray to rinse off. We stepped out of the shower and she handed me a large fluffy towel. I dried myself quickly and then she led me back out to the bed.

As I settled myself back against the pillows the man whispered something to the brunette. She smiled, leaned over and kissed me, and left the room. I was now alone with the blue-eyed man. I looked at him as he crawled up the bed towards me.

"Did you enjoy yourself?" he asked, smiling as he knelt between my legs. The sight of his enormous cock so close to my pussy was making me wet again.

"Yes." I couldn't take my eyes off his dick. He saw me watching it and smiled. He leaned down into my field of vision.

"Are you ready for the rest of the lesson?" I shook my head. He smiled. "Good." He reached forward and pulled my head towards his throbbing cock.

I took it in my mouth and took it as far down my throat as I could. I saw his eyes close in pleasure. I pulled back and ran my tongue around the tip before I plunged my mouth down over it again. I moved back and forth, occasionally pulling back and running my tongue up and down the length of his shaft, cupping his balls with my hand. Finally he pulled back.

"Turn over," he said as he guided me into position. His hands gripped my hips as he entered my from behind, his cock completely filling my pussy. I moaned and my hand groped for my throbbing clit. I rubbed it furiously until I came. As my pussy pulsed around his cock the man reached forward and cupped my breasts pounding into me even harder. I collapsed forward, his dick coming free from my aching pussy.

"I've never had anybody so big," I gasped as I turned over.

"Am I hurting you? Is it too big?" I shook my head no and he smiled. "Good," he said. "That just wouldn't do."

He spread my legs apart and bent down between them, running his tongue the length of my pussy. I shuddered. He kissed the inside of my thigh and moved back to my pussy. He spread my lips and with his mouth just above my clit asked, "Do you want this?" I groaned something to the affirmative and he smiled as he buried his face in my pussy, licking and prodding with his tongue with more expertise than any of the girls had shown. In minutes he had brought me to 3 orgasms in a row. I panted and begged him to stop, my over stimulated clit sore and throbbing with pleasure.

Finally he kissed his way up my body. I breathed heavily, my breasts heaving. He stopped there and kissed and caressed them for while, teasing the nipples with his tongue and teeth while I caught my breath. My throbbing wet pussy was begging for more. "Fuck me." I gasped.

"What?"

"Fuck me! I want you inside me!" I was more forceful this time and was rewarded with a teasing smile. He sat up and rubbed his cock.

"This?" Still the smile. I nodded. He lightly rubbed the head against my clit. I moaned and thrust my hips towards him. He slid the tip of his cock into my pussy and slowly slipped all the way in. Once he was deep inside he leaned forward and kissed my neck. He pulled out to the tip and slowly pushed in again. He leaned down and kissed me full on the mouth, his tongue finding it's way deep inside. I reached and ran my hands back over his head and down along his jawline. The deeper I kissed him back the faster he pumped into me. As his cock pushed faster and faster into my pussy he took my wrists and held them against the mattress over my head, pinning me down. As I felt the wave of orgasm overtake me again I screamed and I felt his cock throbbing inside me as his cum shot deep into my cunt. He collapsed on top of me, his hands groping for my tits, finding them and lightly pinching the nipples. I shuddered and his laughed softly. He raised up and kissed me softly on the lips.

"I knew I picked the right girl." He smiled. "Now, how about we get the other girls in here and get down to business."