Taken!

Story Info
Did the aliens experiment on him?
1.9k words
3.82
49.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dirtyjoe69
dirtyjoe69
972 Followers

It had been another vicious spring; each week brought a thunderstorm more violent then the last. Tonight's storm had me fighting for sleep; pulling the pillow over my head just wasn't working anymore. Dreams defied my restless night and I give up hope of catching any deep sleep. The lightning flashes over the entire sky, the florescent spider webs woven across the heavens. If you looked hard enough you could catch a glimpse of the storms power, the clouds full and heavy ready to release their tears of frustration at a moments notice. The wrath of Gods scream out with the crashing thunder, warning all to take cover, this night could be an evil one!

I try to take cover in sleep but I can not find the solitude I am looking for, the rain now pouring down, creating more noise to block my needed sleep. I toss and turn and turn and toss, as the rhythm of the rain patters its slumber breaking dance on my roof. I finally give up the fight and decide to head downstairs and have a coffee and cigarette. I know the caffeine will hinder any last chance of sleep but since that battle is already lost, I welcome the warmth.

I light my smoke and inhale the toxic temptation, feeling guilty for giving in once again. I contemplate quitting the nasty habit for the umpteenth time. My record had been four months of not bending to the whip of my master nicotine. As I pull the poison into my lungs I decide to watch God's lightshow and open the blinds to get a better view, chills run down my spine as the scene unfolds before me.

All of a sudden the wind comes to a complete stand still, not even a whisper can be heard. The hard rain stops cold and an eerie silence holds the air. No thunder roared as the lightning continued is fierce flashing. It was becoming brighter and brighter, soon the flashes burned so brilliant I have to cover my eyes from their radiance. When the lightning came to its brightest point a monstrous CRASH blasts out loud, my ears pain from the tremendous detonation. I quickly try to cover them in vain, the damage already done.

"Why am I feeling rain now?" I say to myself out loud. I look up and see my front bay window shattered, no not shatter, rather complete vanished! I look around to search for its remnants and find none, no glass on the floor, no glass outside in the grass, like some giant vacuum sucked it out from its place. I assume a small tornado must have ripped it out. But then I feel myself lifting off the ground. I scream as a reach for the couch, trying to hold myself in place. Then I notice I am the only object suspended in the wicked air. I can hear myself still screaming and I try to fight the grasp I am in but fail in my attempts, soon I am completely parallel to my hard wood floor. Entirely paralyzed I just submit to the unknown clutches that have their hold on me. "I must be dead," I think, probably killed from that tornado that ripped the window out and now I am just going through the steps to bring me to the after life.

Shortly I would find out nothing was further from the truth! I feel myself floating now and everything appears so bright to me. It looks to be around ten in the morning as opposed to the 2:30am of the present time. All I see is in super slow motion; I swear I see the grass growing like you would when you watch a time elapse film, as I am floating out my missing bay window. After I get to the middle of my front yard I start to float upward. Toward a cloud so dark it could represent death itself, I soar. Soon I am swallowed in the blackness, lost in a void of nothingness, uncontrollable sleep grips me and I give myself to the darkness.

My eyelids flutter like a moths wings as I awake from my slumber. I try to move my body but only my head can respond. Panic seizes me as I see that I am laid out on a chrome like table in the middle of a humungous pure white room, completely naked. I feel like a patient on an operating room table in the center of a white painted football stadium. I can feel the eyes on me. I know someone or something is observing me. Perhaps I am dead and God is just waiting to give his judgment, going over all my past sins. I shake my head, still groggy as if I am coming off a potent narcotic.

To my right the whiteness suddenly opens up, I think here comes my verdict, and I really hope it is heaven. But instead of God in walks, if you could call it a walk more like hovering, three unknown creatures. The creatures have big dark eyes planted deep inside their big grey heads. There are four of them and they are all totally naked. There are two males, obvious from the grotesque looking penises that were dangling between their legs and two females; they sported vaginas and breasts not unlike any human female.

They make their way close to me and when they get within an arms reach I hear the one closest to me speaking. I can here the being's voice but the lips are not moving.

"Hello there, we mean you no harm. You have been chosen for one of our studies on human sexual response. There is no need to be frightened we will not harm you and when we are finished you will be placed safely in your home." The female alien said. I try to speak but no words come out, but the extraterrestrial reads my thoughts. "Yes, speak with your mind. We don't use verbal communication anymore, earlier generations found it to be too energy consuming. Some day you humans will develop our gift of mind reading. Just sit back and relax, we have a few things to do to you but once again I assure you they won't hurt, most likely you will find them enjoyable."

It didn't take the female alien mere seconds after the speech before she was on top of my bed and grabbing for my penis. The other three soon followed suit and I closed my eyes from the horror. In closing my eyes I could really feel the hands on my body, it felt prodigious, like there were thousands of hands rubbing me all in the right spots. I opened my eyes back up to make sure there were only four of them. The strangest thing happened; the aliens were no longer there but were replaced by four smoking hot models that looked like they had just come from a Maxim magazine shoot.

I heard her voice again, "That is right, let your mind go. We will be anything your mind wants us to be. You will hear whatever your mind wants to hear. So relax baby and let me taste that nice hard cock of yours!" With that this super model swallowed my shaft whole. The blow job I was receiving was by far the most amazing I'd ever experienced. I knew I was going to cum any second. "Yes baby cum down my throat! Let me taste all your hot sweet juice!" I gave into her wishes and shot my seed deep in her gullet.

She doesn't stop her sucking and I continue to stay hard. I look down to watch and the four models have disappeared. Now they are replaced with my sexy Aunt Jolene, my sister Debbie, my older hot neighbor Mrs. Chamberlain and lastly my own mother! I don't understand why but I can't stop my thoughts.

"We come from your deeps thoughts. We know you have always wanted us son!" I can't believe it's my mother's voice. As I lay there stunned my Aunt climbs aboard my hard shaft and starts sliding up and down.

"Yes fuck your Auntie Jo," she screams. Then I feel my sister climb on top of my face and present her tight smooth pussy to my mouth. I stick out my tongue and start licking rapidly bringing her off in seconds.

"Yes that is it big brother, lick your sister's cunt...Oh god I am cummmmmiiinnnggg!" She howls as I feel her juices splash on my face. My Aunt Jo is still riding my cock when I feel a tongue on my balls. It is my mother sucking my nutsack making me crazy.

"Does my baby boy like his mommy sucking his balls while Auntie fucks his big hard cock?" She tells me. With that I cum deep inside my Aunts hot cunt. "Oh I think he does," My mother says.

My mind is spinning in every direction. I feel as if I am about to fall of the edge of the world so I close my eyes to regain my equilibrium. When I open them again my relatives are gone! Now I have four nuns ravishing my body. I think if this is coming from my mind I must be one sick puppy!

You hear me and answer, "This is nothing. You don't even want to know about some of the other humans we have done this experiment on! You are tame in comparison."

One of the nuns takes my cock in her hand and lifts up her habit. She places the head of my cock right at her asshole. I feel her so tight around my cock I almost bust again. She slams herself down and I know I am going to shoot soon.

"Yes...yes...YES...fuck my tight ass with your cock! Let me feel you cum in my tight ass! Fill me with your cum...I want it NOW! She screams.

"OHHHHHH GGGGGGOOOOOODDDDDDD!" I yell as I shoot one last time. I squeeze my eyes together and see a million colors flashing all at once. I open them finally and see the four aliens.

"You have been a great subject. Thank you for your time and cooperation." The lead alien says. She leans over and touches my right arm and I feel a sharp prick. As I watch them leave the pure white room I experience my head getting heavy and the darkness washes me away once more.

BBBBBBRRRRRRRIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNGGGGG! BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRIIIIIIINNNGGGGGGGGGG! The alarm clock shakes me from my sleep. I get up and turn the noise maker off. I feel so refreshed like I have slept for a month. I jump out of bed and start heading down stairs as the memories of the previous night start to flood my mind. "What a great dream," I think to myself. As I get to the living room I see there is no window there. There is also no glass on the floor. I look outside and see no glass on the grass either. I raise my arms up in wonder and feel a slight pain on my upper right arm. I lift up my shirt to see where the pain is coming from. That is when I see it, a small hole in the middle of a deep red welt....

Could it be it was real after all?

dirtyjoe69
dirtyjoe69
972 Followers