Taken

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Syncere69
Syncere69
28 Followers

"That's what the fuck I'm talking about Dana. Once again I come home to find you in bed with some bitch. I'm tired of this shit." Melvin didn't even bother to take off his shirt. He unbuckled his belt and stepped out of his pants and shoes.

"Help me....Help me...Help me...." Mandy could barely form words.

"Shut up bitch. He can't save you from me." Dana shouted and smacked Mandy's ass.

Melvin walked up to Dana's back and wrapped his long right arm around her throat as his semi hard dick poked at her ass. Her thick ass bounced against his emerging dick. He wasn't surprised to find Dana with a wet pussy. He grabbed his dick with his other hand and slapped it against Dana's pussy. "Throw her ass on the bed and fuck her on top."

Dana licked her thick lips and withdrew. "Get your ass on the bed, bitch."

Mandy collapsed to her stomach and dangled off the edge of the mattress. "Help me, please, Melvin, help me."

"Be cool, Mandy. It's all good. I should've introduced you to my boo from the jump. I got enough dick to fill you both very well."

"But I'm not gay. I don't swing that way." Mandy was breathing hard.

"That's what I like about you. You are just pure sexual pleasure desired by men and women. I told you I will get you the top slot at Luscious. Do this for me?"

"Okay." Mandy said submissively. What did it matter at this point? She had been fingered, fucked, smacked, penetrated and made to eat pussy. Melvin filled her pussy up in ways that made her light headed. She wasn't ready to concede that good black dick.

Dana helped Mandy into the bed and mounted her again. This time Dana embraced her like a lover. They kissed. Mandy thought Dana's lips felt velvet soft. Dana slowly reinserted the large latex penis in her and rolled her hips. Mandy bit her tongue and grabbed the sheets.

Dana was crooning like a pussy cat. Mandy was breathing heavily. Melvin felt his dick thicken and stretch. He positioned him so that he hovered on Dana's back on bent knee. His knees pressed into her thighs. He grabbed his long thick dick and angled it down at Dana's chocolate slit.

"Spread your cheeks bitch. I'm about to fuck the black off of you."

"Mm mm...." Dana moaned and reached back to spread her thick booty cheeks apart. "AH," She groaned rather loudly when she felt Melvin's thick head penetrate her pussy. "Oh shit...boy..."

Melvin was in the perfect position and used his leverage to thrust several thick inches into Dana's wet spot. He was still anger with her behavior and took pleasure in pounding his thick eleven inch penis between her round chocolate mounds of ass with force.

The violent impact of Melvin's hips ramming into Dana embedded the thick twelve inch dildo deep inside of Mandy's pussy and caused her to feel a warming sensation. Dana was breathing heavily and screaming out Melvin's name in pleasure and pain. Mandy smiled. It was now her turn to be taken hard.

Syncere69
Syncere69
28 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I enjoyed this story

The story was great

jenorma2012jenorma2012about 7 years ago
not bad

but leave it to the man to be no help at all

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

The story was good, but should have been proofread.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Jolene's Problem Jolene's son brings home the future daughter-in-law.in Lesbian Sex
Straight MILFs: Boyfriend's Mom A mom is disciplined by a teenage girl for not recycling.in Lesbian Sex
Motherfaker A housewife and mother discovers a cure for her depression..in Lesbian Sex
The Seduction of Bobby's Mom Erin sets her sights on Bobby's mom and gets the prize.in Lesbian Sex
The Slut Vegas trip transforms a housewife.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories