Taken

Story Info
A pornstar who heads out to a casting call.
2.1k words
4.06
20.2k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's funny how things happen sometime. You plan things out, and sometimes you look for a certain thing but if you can't find it, you kinda end up giving up and ignoring it for while, but then all of a sudden, BAM it hits you like a brick wall.

I had meeting with a prospective director the other night, and knowing that most of these guys are just a bunch of horny fuckers, I kinda thought that he'd try to get me in bed. Don't get me wrong, in this industry it's sort of expected that you're going to have to get naked when you interview and sometimes give the obligatory BJ and/or fuck, so that doesn't really bother me. Even though I think a lot of so-called directors here just use that as an excuse to get laid... But then what ended up happening next was totally unexpected.

It all actually started out a few days earlier when I got a message out of the blue asking me if I was interested in being a performer for a certain production company and that if I was interested, to fill out an application and send it in. Well, that's pretty standard so I did as requested and went on with my daily routine.

The next day, I get a call. The voice on the other end of the phone is a little gruff sounding but full of confidence. "Hi, Allison, I got your application and it looks interesting."

I replied back, "Great! What are you working on?" "

Well, I'm looking to have a set of actresses at the ready that I can call on when a roll arises. If you've got time in the next few days, let's set up an interview." He says with a hint of kindness in his voice.

Always looking for another opportunity, I blurt out, "Sure, just let me know when."

Well, a few more days passed and we did chat here until the time arrived for my interview. Wearing the tightest jeans I had along with a halter top that left me with a bare midriff, I took a cab over and walked in. He was standing there, rather handsome looking with a dark Mohawk and tattoos and introduced himself as Mr. Vostra. He defiantly had an edge to him. We got started with some small talk and then he asked me to undress. "Ok, little girl, show me what you hiding under those clothes before I tear em off myself..." I slowly pulled my top over my large fake breasts and then over my head and tossed them onto a nearby chair. Turning around with my back to him now, I unbuttoned my jeans and slid them down over my hips while bending slightly at the waist, my firm tush on full display as I pulled one leg out after another. Turning back towards Vostra, I motioned towards my body, "So, whatya think? Hot and sexy enough for movies?" I asked.

He stood there for a second and I could see a gleam in his eyes, "Hmm... pretty fucking hot... now turn around once again" Knowing his eyes were looking over every inch of my body, I did as he asked, "Yes... Sir..."

"You're really hot as hell... and I love the look." Vostra says with a slight growl.

I ended up giggling just a bit, "Well thanks, a girl can never get enough compliments ya know? And yea, I think I'm pretty fucking hot myself..."

"I bet your heart breaker huh? Leaving a trail of hard cocks and broken hearts where ever you go?"

"Yea, I guess you can say that... my last boyfriend flipped out when I told him I was going into porn. Guess he just wasn't confident enough... Whatever... his loss..."

Vostra took his finger and placed it under my chin; he slowly drew it down my neck in between my breasts. My skin started to tingle from his firm touch, my nipples quickly hardened from the excitement building up inside of me. "Yea...totally... was gonna dump him anyways since he was insecure....real men are hard to find here for some reason...." I said, looking up into his eyes, "do you have any other questions for me?"

"Hmm, I can't think of any...I think we covered and uncovered it all..." he said while sliding his fingers over my right nipple.

I let out a tiny little gasp, a brief jolt of pleasure shooting up from by breast, "Oh... well, I'm sure you have a lot of girls who'd love to be in your movies, and I just hope that you keep me in mind when you do film, or ... if you get a little lonely..."

"If I get lonely huh little girl? and what is it your proposing hmm?"

Taking a step closer to his tall muscular frame, I softly whisper out, "Oh, you know exactly what I'm talking about..."

His hand shoots out and grabs me be the back of the head, my red locks firmly in his grasp and his other hand on my chin, her lifts my head up towards him, "You think you want to go there girl?" He says with a commanding voice.

All of a sudden I get even more turned on, his dominating manner driving me wild with lust, I flick my tongue out and lick the palm of his and jerk my head back with a playful laugh. Before he can say anything, I dart my hand out and place it over his large bulge growing through his jeans, "I dunno, you tell me..."

He pushes me down to my knees, "Well then show me what you can do, little fucktoy..."

My heart skips a beat being called a fucktoy, and I eagerly drop down to my knees. Quickly unbuttoning his jeans, I rip his thick cock out, and smile, "Oh my....." as my eyes look over his fat ten inch member. Reaching out and grabbing the base of Vostra's cock with one hand, I firmly being to stroke him, and lean my head forward, my tongue playfully darts out and licks his thick cock head, tasting some of his delicious pre for the first time.

All of sudden before I can even catch my breath he grabs the sides of my head and shoves this fat cock straight into my mouth, I immediately start to gag as his cock head slams into the back of my throat. Straightening up my neck just a bit, I let his cock to slide down my throat Thick gobs of my spit starts to coat his shaft and start to drip down my chin while she quickly drops on hand down to my extremely wet mound thinking of how fucking turned on I am the slut inside of her loving how I'm being treated.. Like a prefect little fuck toy....

"Fucking look up at me while you choke on my cock slut!" Tears flow down my cheeks as I struggle to breath with that thick cock down my throat, I instinctively try to pull back against his firm grip, but can't. V sensing my urge to breath, rips his cock out of my mouth, a huge trail of my spit trailing from his cock, "Ok... now for your fuckhole..." he commands out, and pushes me down onto my knees and gets behind me. Eagerly, I spread my legs out and open myself up, my hot wet box inviting him in.

"What's wrong little girl... been waiting for someone to treat you like this?" V grabs his cock with hand and places his cock head against my wet pussy and pushes in.

I moan out in pleasure, loving the feel of his thick shaft sliding into me. My inner walls slowly spread out around his cock taking in his massive size, "God yes... I love it like this... Being a submissive fucktoy drives me wild."

With one quick thrust his cock fully slides deep into me, "Well, you're never going to be anything but submissive around me. You know your fucking place don't you slut?"

Biting down on my lower lip, my lustful instincts kick into over drive and I buck my hips back into his body, trying to match the rhythm of Vostra's powerful thrusts. Gasping out, "Yes... Yes Sir... I love being treated this way... It's what I was meant for..."

"You were meant to be someone's little pet weren't you.... Not locked up with some little boyfriend.... but let to run around like the whore you are... knowing at any time your leash can be yanked to serve the one that owns you." He growls right into my ear... feeling me bucking back and slamming the thick head of his cock into my pussy, he reaches forward and grasps onto and squeezes of my big fake tits. "Fuck" he thinks to himself, "this could be a new fucktoy for me. A plaything me to use whenever the fuck I want."

I moan out in pure pleasure, his words speaking to my true inner self, driving me over the edge, I suddenly scream out, and a thousand jolts of ecstasy shoot up my spine and throughout my body. The inner walls of my pussy tighten up around his throbbing cock, as my juices freely start to flow down my thighs and onto his jeans.

"Oh I see that is what you want isn't it Allison?... You wanna be someone's little pet... To have that freedom and know you could be jerked back and taken" Growling, he leans forward and bites against my neck marking my flesh as if branding me as his toy, while his thick cock continues to slam into me. "Well girl, maybe I'll let you be one of my pets. With a pretty little collar around your slutty cock filled throat."

"Yes, fuck yes... I'd love that!"

"Beg for me whore! Beg to be owned by me!"

I slam my body back into him, taking every last inch of his throbbing cock into my body, totally taking things way to fast, but not giving a fuck. "Please Sir; let me be your little slave... I'd love to be property." The walls of my pussy start to tighten up again as I get ready to explode in pleasure once more....

He grabs me by the waist and lifts me up. Still impaled upon his cock he lays me on my side and continues to fuck me. "Your mine now! I'm going to cum inside of you and I don't give a shit if it knocks you up or not!" He growls, using her on the floor like a piece of meat. "From now on call me Master"

"Yes Master!" I scream out, not really knowing who this guy is but that instantly he looked into my soul and took command of me. It was something that I've been looking for all my life and I couldn't resist him. I dug my nails into the dirty carpet and lost control of the pressure that had built up inside of me and came again. "I'll be your little fucktoy Master, I will..." I just didn't care anymore. All I knew was that I wanted to please him and let him use me for his pleasure.

Grabbing onto me once again, he effortlessly lifts me up and lets me get on top. "Now ride me slut and tell me who owns you."

"You do Master." I scream out. Sensing his cock start to throb and twitch inside of me, I tighten up my pussy around his shaft as I bounce on his cock, my breasts heaving up and down.

"Now ride your Master, earn my seed inside of you"

"Yes Master, Please cum in me." I moan out while riding V's sticky cock. I grind my hips around and around, over and over as I finally feel him tense up and explode inside of me.

"Oh... fuck!" He screams out, shooting his thick load of cum inside of me. His back arches and he digs his hands into my tiny little waste, squeezing as hard as he can. I tighten up around him, loving the feeling of his seed shooting up in me. We slowly start to come down from our lustful highs and I collapse into his strong muscular arms, his still erect cock inside of me.

"Shit. What A good little fucktoy you are Allison. I can't believe that you haven't been grabbed up yet."

Catching my breath, I slowly gather my thoughts, "I'm not sure Master... I guess I've just been unlucky in that regards..." she says softly, "But you must have so many other girls already though..."

"Actually I only have one girl collared.... and she's more for protection and I rarely if ever see her... I do have a few fucktoys as you would expect from my position. And now for you Allison, are you ready to feel a collar on your throat?"