Taken

Story Info
Sage Cooper had the perfect life... until she was taken.
5.1k words
4.38
135.1k
118

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 07/18/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue:

Sage pulled her jacket tighter around her body as she trudged her way to the parking garage from the hospital where she worked. At 21, Sage was already a Licensed Practical Nurse and was in classes to get her RN. A lot of people would say that she was very fortunate to live the life she lived: She was raised by her grandparents who loved her very much, she was smart, and she was engaged to the love of her young life: Malachi Pittman.

Sage stood at about 5'7 with a small waist, round ass, and firm 36C breasts. Her brown skin was smooth and flawless, though small freckles dotted her button nose and cheeks, big hazel eyes, and shoulder-length, curly hair. Not only did she have a beautiful exterior, she was sweet and caring as well. Malachi was constantly reminded that he was lucky to have her as his fiancée by the looks that Sage received from men and women alike when they were out together. Though he was not lacking in the looks department at all with his solid, dark body and handsome face.

It was very dark outside, Sage had just finished working a twelve-hour shift, barely missing the time for the night shuttle that transported employees from the hospital to the parking garage. When she made it to the parking garage, she let out an exhale of relief to have made it there safely. There had been several attacks reported within the last year by women walking from the hospital to the parking garage. She took the stairs up to the fourth floor and began walking, keys in hand, to her car that was in the corner parking spot in the distance. Making it to her car, she began to unlock it. With no warning, a gloved hand covered her mouth and a knife was pressed firmly against her throat.

Instinctively, she began to struggle and scream behind the stranger's hand.

"Shhh, it will all be over soon, Pretty Girl," a gruff voice growled in her ear. Not giving her a chance to reply, a rag with chloroform was pushed over her nose and mouth. Soon, she was fading from reality and everything went black...

~*~*~*~

-Sage-

I was awakened by sunlight shining in my eyes through a window. I sat up quickly and looked around, trying to get my eyes to adjust to the brightness. My head was pounding and I was a bit dizzy from my sudden movements. After giving myself a moment to focus on my surroundings, I realized that I was in an unfamiliar room, in an unfamiliar bed. Where was I?

I looked down on myself and I was wearing a white, silk gown that stopped at my thighs. What the hell? I put my head between my knees, beginning to feel a bit nauseous. I shakily got to my feet and explored my surroundings. I first looked out of the window. The house I was in had an immaculate yard and was a corner lot. The houses around it looked just like the one I was in: it looked like a nice, suburban neighborhood.

Flashbacks of the night before flashed in my head and instantly, I was terrified. I looked around for my clothes and did not find them, neither could I find my purse. I searched the room for a phone but had no success. Where was I? Who brought me here? What do I do?

With no other options, I walked to the door. If I was a prisoner, I certainly had a pretty good amount of freedom. The doorknob turned freely, it was unlocked. I walked down the stairs quietly, listening for any sign of life. Downstairs, I heard a television playing. Maybe the guy was asleep in front of the television. Maybe I had a chance to get away.

"Hey, Baby," the voice from last night said from beside me when I made it to the bottom of the stairs. My heart stopped... I had a clear path to the door from the foot of the stairs. I made brief eye contact with the man before I made a run for it. He was a white man with sky blue eyes. He was smiling at me like he's known me all my life.

When I made it to the door, I grabbed the doorknob and was met by intense pain. Shrieking, I snatched my hand back and examined it...burned.

"Sage, what's the matter, Baby?" he asked calmly.

Still in pain, I glared at him. "Who the fuck are you and how do you know my name?" I asked through clenched teeth.

"Oh, come on. Stop playing with me," he said, laughing.

"What do you mean?" I asked, still pissed off about my now-blistering hand.

"Pretending like you don't know who I am," he said, walking closer to me.

"I don't know who you are," I said, backing away from him.

"Okay, enough," he said when I backed into the wall, "Let me see your hand, Love."

Confused by his words, I watched as he took my injured hand in his.

"That's a nasty burn, Angel," he whispered, examining my hand closely before kissing it lightly, "Is that better?"

I snatched my hand from him and stared at him with wide eyes.

"Hell no, that's not fucking better! Who are you?" I shouted, officially creeped out.

"Fine, Sage. I'll play your little game," he said, rolling his eyes and smirking at me, "I'm Shane Austin and I'm your husband."

I looked at him in disbelief. "You're my...what?" I said, blinking several times.

"I'm your husband," he repeated a little slower.

"I'm engaged to Malachi Pittman," I said, shaking my head vigorously.

"Not according to this," he said, pulling a piece of paper from a drawer in a shelf and handing it to me.

I looked at it:

Sage Cooper and Shane Austin

It was dated for July 5th, 2012... the day I was taken. What was today? Was that my signature? Sage Austin? That was definitely my handwriting. What the hell is going on? I looked at my hand. My engagement ring was replaced by a beautiful, yet foreign wedding band.

"What is going on here?" I asked, voicing the question that was resounding in my head.

"I don't know what kind of game you're playing, Sage, but I'll play along for now," he said, walking over to me. He wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled me close. "I love you."

"Who are you?" I asked again, tears welling in my eyes.

"I'm Shane Austin... your husband."

~*~*~*~

-Shane-

It almost hurt my feelings seeing her look so hopeless...so afraid. I didn't want to hurt her. I loved her. I loved her from the moment I saw her... She was my sister, Charlotte's nurse about a month back when her appendix ruptured. She moved around the room as graceful as an angel. She bathed her, cleaned her wound, drew her blood, talked to her, everything. She was so...perfect. She lived and breathed perfection. She was filled with so much love and kindness that I had to have her for my own.

After Charlotte was discharged, Sage insisted on rolling her down to my car and helping to load her and her things because she developed a bit of a relationship with her over the week and a half that she was hospitalized. I was so into her but she never really noticed me. It really hurt me that she didn't know who I was when she saw my face... it really made me realized how much I didn't mean to her. None of that mattered now. She was my wife and I damn sure wasn't letting her go.

Over the following month, I watched her... I knew what car she drove, I knew her work schedule, I even followed her home a couple of times. I saw her fiancé. He was a tall, black guy with lots of muscles and all that bullshit. It didn't matter. He didn't love her like I did...no one could ever love her like I did. I looked through their windows and watched them when they made love. He didn't treasure her or worship her body like it deserved. She faked her orgasms... I could tell. Some people may think I'm crazy or some sort of 'stalker' but that's not me at all. I loved her and knew exactly what she needed and I planned on delivering...and soon.

-Sage-

My husband... I legally had a husband. A husband I knew absolutely nothing about. I was taken from a parking garage and...married. What kind of bullshit was this? I should be fighting right now, struggling to get away. Yet, here I am laying with my head on this stranger's shoulder and relaxing into his strong embrace. I had to escape...

"Are you hungry, Baby?" Shane asked, pulling me away to look in my eyes. He had the most heavenly blue eyes and I couldn't help but think how much it sucked that he was a fucking psychopath and that I was engaged to Malachi. Shane was actually very attractive.

Momentarily lost in his gaze, I didn't notice my hunger. I hadn't eaten since lunch of the day I was taken. I nodded meekly.

"Aww, why didn't you say so?" he asked, gently stroking my cheek. I fought the urge to flinch away... the last thing I wanted to do was piss him off. Crazy people are even scarier when they're pissed off. "What would you like?"

I pondered a minute. "What's today?" I asked.

"Today's July 7th," he said, matter-of-factly.

My eyes widened, "I've been here two days? No one has found me, yet?" I asked, terrified.

Shane's eyes went downcast and his irises darkened a bit. Then a wicked smile painted his face. "No, no one has 'found' you. You know why? Because there's no one looking you. You're here...at home... with your husband... Why would anyone find anything amiss?"

My mind was reeling... was it even a possibility that no one was looking for me? I shook my head vigorously. No, someone had to be. "What about my grandparents? What about Malachi?"

"Sage... seriously. This whole thing is getting old. Now, what do you want to eat? You haven't eaten anything in two days," he asked, dismissively.

The last thing I wanted was to eat anything... I knew I probably wouldn't be able to keep it down, but as I've said before: I didn't want to piss him off.

"Anything," I said, meekly, "Just nothing too big, I don't want to make myself sick."

"Alright, Baby. I have some leftover spaghetti in the refrigerator. Let me get some for you. Follow me and have a seat at the table," he said, guiding me to another room with his hand protectively around my waist. Everywhere he touched me felt tarnished... I needed to get away.

-Shane-

I hated pretending like nothing was wrong. I hated dodging her questions and making her feel as though she was insane but I figured that the fastest and easiest way for her to accept her fate was to keep her from thinking about the past. This was now... our future. I was sure that eventually she'd come to terms with it. I was sure that one day she'd be happy with me. Mark my words.

~*~*~*~

-Sage-

I sat opposite him picking at my spaghetti. It was actually very good, delicious, even...I was just so terrified that it I was having issues eating.

"Tell me about yourself, Sage," Shane said, watching me eat. It felt weird being watched while I ate, especially when the other individual was not.

I weighed different options for a reply. I was unsure exactly what he wanted to know about me or where the line was drawn, but I began:

"I was raised by my grandparents, I never knew my mother or father. I am an only child...I think. I graduated from Kirkland High School and I got my LPN from Central Tech. I am currently in school at Harrison State to get my RN... Anything else?" I asked, taking a sip of my Pepsi. I loved Pepsi... how did he know?

"Shit! I forgot you were in school. We have to call and get your classes dropped so they won't charge you," Shane said more to himself than to me.

I looked at him blankly anger surging through my veins. What did he just say? Now, he was crossing the fucking line... even more so than before.

"Are you fucking kidding me? I've worked my ass off to get where I am and I have some serious shit going for me right now and I have to give up on my fucking dream just because your crazy ass decided to kidnap me out of a fucking parking garage? I didn't fucking ask for this bullshit! You're a sick, sadistic, selfish asshole and I fucking hate your guts!" I shouted, staring daggers at him. My chest rose and fell wildly as I watched his expression change from cool, calm, and collected to a flash of hurt that soon faded to rage. What have I done?

-Shane-

I tried so hard to make this transformation smooth and easy for her and this is what I get? She hates me?

"What did you fucking say to me, Sage?" I asked, getting to my feet.

"N-nothing, Shane...I'm s-sorry," she sputtered, eyes wide in fear.

"No, I think you said something about me being 'sick' and 'sadistic'," I said, smirking and walking towards her, "You're not sorry, yet."

"Shane, p-please don't hurt me," she pleaded hysterically, jumping to her feet. I loved the way my name sounded when it left her lips, she was so beautiful.

She backed away, looking around for an escape route like a caged animal. Unfortunately, I was blocking the only exit. I continued to close in on her... raw fear painted her flawless face. It was so erotic.

"Shane, I'm sorry! I didn't mean it," she squealed but it was too late. I grabbed her by her shoulders and slammed her roughly into the wall.

"Don't you ever fucking speak to me that way again. You are going to fucking erase every memory of whatever life you thought you had in the past because this is your life now. Right now, I don't trust you. Maybe after awhile when you've proven yourself you can have more freedom. Until then, this is your fucking life and you're gonna fucking love it. Am I understood?" I growled, staring into her wide, terrified eyes.

She nodded her head and a single tear fell from her right eye. This was too fucking hot to me, maybe she was right. Maybe I was sick... Maybe I was sadistic... Maybe I was crazy.

Unable to contain myself anymore, I roughly pressed my mouth onto hers, kissing her passionately. She didn't kiss back so I lowered my right hand to tease her naked pussy underneath her short gown. She fought me, struggling, scratching... she even bit my fucking lip, not knowing that she was just fueling the fire... My cock was excruciatingly hard. It took awhile, but I soon felt moisture pooling between her thighs. My fingers slid deep inside of her. Jesus, she was so fucking tight.

I knew from watching her that she didn't get fucked often... not nearly enough for her appetite. There were several nights that I watched her masturbate... those nights, I would peek in through her bedroom window, stroking my cock to her speed until I spilled my seed on the side of her house only wondering what it would feel like to be deep within her walls...

I wanted her... I wanted her so fucking bad I couldn't focus. He cries of defiance soon turned into hungry moans.

"You know, Sage," I began, she looked up at me with lust-clouded, disdainful eyes., "We never properly consummated our marriage."

Her eyes grew wide in horror...

~*~*~*~

-Sage-

"Shane, please don't. I'll be good, now...I promise," I begged desperately. I looked around wildly for any way of escaping. Eventually, I settled for pleading with tears welling in my eyes. For a quick moment, his grip on my shoulders loosened a bit.

He stroked my cheek, his soft eyes probing mine. "I know you will, Baby," he said, kissing my lips, "I just want you too badly to stop now."

Before I could reply, he lifted me off of my feet, throwing me over his broad shoulder. I kicked and screamed with all my might but he quickly stilled my legs and grumbled that I was only making things worse for myself. He walked up the stairs and kicked open the door to another room that I assumed was his bedroom.

He slammed me down on a king-size four-poster bed and began to rip my gown down the center. He pressed hot, desperate kisses to my newly exposed, burning flesh.

"Shane, please," I squealed, attempting to push him off and cover my naked body with my hands.

He glared at me coldly, quickly silencing my pleas...

-Shane-

Guilt bubbled within me as I watched the hopeless tears cascade down her beautiful face. This wasn't me... I didn't kidnap people and I wasn't a stalker or a rapist, I was the nice guy. I was the guy that girls called to complain about how horribly their boyfriends treat them. I wasn't this person but I was beginning to be.

"Sage, relax, Love... I don't want to hurt you but I will," I said lowly, pushing a strand of hair behind her ear. She seemed to heed my warning and I began to undress, keeping her pinned with a firm forearm to her throat. I could almost hear the heavy thud of her heart in the echoing in the stifling silence of the room.

Her eyes clenched shut and tears continued to fall. I didn't want to make her cry... I loved her, she was the only thing that mattered to me...

When I attempted to take my rightful place between her thighs, she began to panic. I wanted this to be a sensual and erotic event but she was having none of it... I had to remind her who had the upper hand.

I roughly separated her smooth, thick thighs and positioned myself between them. I looked down at her and her pained eyes were wide in fear and disbelief. That was all the encouragement that I needed.. I eagerly placed my cock at her entrance. She was dry, damp at best but what did I expect?

I looked at her beautiful pussy lips covering the head of my cock. Jesus, it was such an incredible turn-on. I had been waiting for this moment since I laid eyes on her. After lubricating us both with a bit of saliva, I slammed into her to the hilt.

"Fuck you! I fucking hate you, you twisted son of a bitch!!" She screamed at the sudden invasion.

"I know you do, Baby... I know," I cooed into her ear as I continued to pump inside of her.

Her body shook uncontrollably as she sobbed silently. I even hated myself for what I had done/ was doing to her... Her pussy was so tight, it was almost torture.

"You're so fucking beautiful, Sage," I groaned, still slamming into her cunt. As much as I wanted a 'normal' relationship with her, I doubted if I could ever get over the rush of forcing her. What kind of person was I? Normal people didn't do shit like this. What was wrong with me?

She silently took every thrust I delivered, her eyes red and puffy from crying. Before long, I felt the tell-tale tension in my balls... I was so fucking close.

"I love you so much, Sage," I declared, pushing her legs further so I could bottom out inside of her.

"No, you don't," she whispered, snapping me out of my pleasure zone... Did she fucking say that? I don't love her?

I gripped her throat with my right hand and pounded into her mercilessly "What do you mean 'No, I don't'? If I didn't love you I could have killed you a long time ago... You're everything to me," I growled. In no time flat, I was shooting my seed deep inside of her. I rested my body on my elbows as I continued to fill her with spurt after spurt of my cum.

I pulled my blood-tinged cock out of her and pulled her trembling body into my arms... I held her until she stopped crying... I looked down at her, thinking that she was asleep because she was so still and quiet. She looked back at me in silence, soon the tears filled her eyes again.

"Why?" she asked, a single tear falling from her left eye, "You're a monster."

~*~*~*~

Yesterday....

-Malachi-

"Are you sure she didn't just leave, Mr. Pittman?" Officer Greene asked, raising an eyebrow.

"She wouldn't do that, Officer," I replied, standing my ground.

"How have things been between you two, lately?" the Officer prodded.

"Fine, just fine... We were supposed to be getting married in April after she finished with school," I said, terrified of what could have happened to her.

"Has she been any more stressed than usual?" the Officer asked, making notes in his notepad.

"Well, yeah... Between work and school, she's been really stressed, actually," I said, rubbing my forehead.

"Is there a possibility that she left to get away for a little while, Mr. Pittman?" he asked, looking up from his notepad.

"Leaving her car in the parking garage at her job?" I snapped, growing tired of his meaningless assumptions... every moment he was here wasting time questioning me, he could be out looking for Sage.

12