Taken

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm just trying to get all the facts," he said sternly. I apologized explaining that I was just worried about her.

"Keep your eyes and ears open, Mr. Pittman," He said as I walked him to the door, "We'll been in touch."

I didn't know when or how but I was gonna find her and bring her back home.

~*~*~*~

-Sage-

In the days following my rape, he rarely spoke to me, barely even acknowledging my presence. I preferred it this way... I wanted nothing to do with that fucking monster.

When he left for work, he locked me inside like some caged animal, the glass in the windows were shatter-proof... trust me, I tried, and he turned on the scalding doorknobs as well. He had no home phone and for the life of me I couldn't find my cell phone or other belongings.

At 5:12 pm, I heard the tell-tale jiggling of the door knob. He got home at the same time everyday and I learned to dread that sound. When he was away, things weren't so bad, the house was amazing and there was plenty to do.

"Hey, Baby," he said with a warm smile when he got the door open... I said nothing but stared daggers at him. Hurt tinged his beautiful blue eyes and I didn't care... the bastard deserved it. I hurt a thousand times more.

I sat across from him silently as he ate leftover meatloaf... I should have poisoned it. Even if I had, I wouldn't know how to get out of here...

-Shane-

I couldn't do this anymore... she loathed me. I loved her more than life itself and she just sat there staring at me, hatred etched in her beautiful features.

"Sage, Baby, I'm sorry," I said, genuinely. She looked away quickly uttering a disbelieving snort. "I know you don't believe me but I love you so much. That's why you're here... I wanted you more than anything imaginable."

"You have a funny way of showing it, Shane. Think of everything you've done to me! You've abducted me, imprisoned me, raped me, isolated me... which one of these things represents love?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Sweetheart, that's not me... I don't do things like this, ever. You have to believe me," I said with pleading eyes.

"It only takes one time," she said, crossing her arms and sitting further back in her chair.

"Baby," I said, walking over to her and falling to my knees before her. She looked down at me with hard eyes.

I reached my hand up and to hold hers but she snatched it back. "Don't fucking touch me," she spat.

Looking up at her with heartbroken eyes, I buried my face in her stomach, sobbing. This was not how things were supposed to be... she was supposed to love me by now. It had been over a week and she still hated my guts.

"Get off of me!" she shouted, trying to push me away. A hot tear fell on my cheek. I looked up at her only to be met by her right palm. The sound of the slap echoed loudly around the room sending shockwaves straight my cock.

"Fuck it," I grumbled, getting to my feet. My left cheek burned something awful. "If you're gonna hate me either way, I'm not playing nice anymore."

I picked her up and threw her struggling body over my shoulder, taking her back to my bedroom...

-Sage-

It felt so good when I slapped him. Whatever he did to me was worth it at this point. "Shane, put me down!" I shouted only to feel his large hand coming down on my ass roughly causing me to yelp out of surprise.

"Shut the fuck up," he growled, throwing me down on that God-forsaken bed of his. Hearing him curse so freely was rare and it made me feel... weird.

I didn't even struggle anymore. I laid flat on the bed, allowing my brain to take me to another place... I saw a large, dark field with fireflies glowing ever so often as he pulled my shirt off and removed my bra, I saw rolling meadows with wildflowers as he unbuttoned my pants and slid them down my legs, I saw waves crashing on a white, sandy beach as he separated my thighs...

-Shane-

She wasn't into it, I could tell and I didn't like it one bit. She laid stiff as a board as I lowered my hungry mouth to the silky, smooth lips of her sex. She tasted so good it was unbelievable. She was still unresponsive but that didn't matter anymore... this was for me, not her.

I used my thumbs to gently spread her pussy and twirled my tongue along her clit. Unable to take it anymore, I wrapped my lips around her clit and gave it a hard suck. For a second, I was sure that my ears were playing tricks on me but feeling her thighs jerk, I was sure...

"Mmm...oh God," she moaned quietly as I dipped my hot tongue inside of her. That being my motivation, I continued my assault on her juicy pussy. Her quiet, subtle groans soon turned into loud cries of passion... I couldn't get enough of it! She was making me feel like I could turn lead into gold and it was turning me on to no end.

Soon, I felt her fingers gripping my hair and her legs wrap around my head as her hips bucked repeatedly indicating her release. With a final shout, a wave of her delicious juice splashed in my face and I drank it down like the liquid delicacy it was. Her firm body spasmed under my insistent touch... This was what things should have been like from the very beginning.

-Sage-

What the fuck was wrong with me? I just allowed him to put me in a really fucked up situation. I just allowed my kidnapper and rapist to give me the best orgasm that I ever had. He was so careful and attentive to me. I had never encountered anything like it before. Not even with Malachi.

When my twitching subsided, Shane came up and gave me a kiss that took my breath away. What was this... feeling he was making me feel? His calloused hand squeezed my breast roughly as he pressed soft kisses to my neck. I moaned against my better judgment. He sat up and removed his work shirt, exposing his incredibly toned chest to me. I wanted to eagerly run my fingertips along his smooth, ivory skin but I couldn't... this was wrong.

I shuddered in anticipation when I heard the delicious jingle of his belt buckle as he removed his pants. When he positioned himself between my legs, I snapped back to reality and began to struggle. Seeing the look of panic in my eyes, he pinned my wrists and whispered into my ear: "Please don't ruin this. Don't make me hurt you." I nodded and he caught my lips with his.

I kissed him back, relishing in the feel of his goatee against my face. His tongue dominated mine and I tangled my hands in his hair. I was so wet I could hardly stand it, my hard clit jutted outward begging for his attention. He pulled away, looking deep into my eyes before smiling and running his hand lovingly along my cheek, satisfied. He reached between us and rubbed his throbbing cock along my pussy.

"We don't have to do this if you don't want to, Sage," he said, slipping just the head in and out of me.

"Ah, ah, Shane... please," I begged. I was so torn... Why did I want him so badly?

"Please what?" he asked, continuing to tease my soaked slit.

"Don't make me say it," I whined in frustration.

"Fine. Do you want me to fuck you, yes or no?" He asked, twirling shapes along my collarbone.

"Unh! Yes!" I said, unable to take it anymore.

He gave me a wide grin before pushing inside of me... I saw stars.

-Shane-

"Fuck!" I groaned, pumping inside of her. Her moaning was music to my ears, she wanted me... She finally wanted me!

"Sage, I've been wanting you for so long," I said as she sunk her nails into my back. Her breasts bounced wildly as I began to vigorously pound her pussy. I felt her body tense up as her orgasm took over. I was so close but I wanted this to last. I mean, how many more times would she give herself to me willingly?

She screamed my name at the ceiling causing my cock to explode deep inside of her. "Jesus fucking Christ, Shane, you're incredible!" she said when her trembling finally subsided and then she clapped her hands over her mouth.

"It's okay, Baby... Everything's alright. I won't hurt you," I said, kissing her a final time. I pulled her into my arms, content. All I could do was hold her as she cried...confusion was tearing her apart.

12