Taken

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tears filled my eyes as images rushed into my head of the lasses in my cell. The lasses in all of those cells. The slappin and gruntin that had accompanied the torture enacted upon em before they were sold to strangers.

My fingers curled into fists at my sides. I refused to give into my curiosity and turn toward im. Afraid of what he would say, but more afraid of what I would see. There was no one else in the room but the two of us as far as I could tell. If he wasna havin sexual relations with another woman...

My eyes popped open as I sucked in my breath, starin into the flames. Did men really find pleasure alone? But he wasna really alone. I was standin there, too. Is that why he needed me? What exactly had Kenley's job been?

I could imagine what he saw now: a young lass in a tight-bodied, pleated dress against the backdrop of firelight, er long auburn hair pulled back into a plait sans cap.

Could he see how my breasts and waist were defined? As plain as I imagined myself to be, in this light I could possibly be found attractive, especially hidden partially in shadows. My nipples hardened painfully at the thought that he was pleasurin imself by lookin at me.

I wasna sure if I was flattered or offended that even removed from the dungeons, I was no more than a sexual attraction fer a strange man.

I closed my eyes once more and prayed that Marie wouldna notice I had not returned yit. Eventually, the noises behind me grew louder and faster. Then there was a low cry followed by heavy breathin. Still, I didna move.

"Bring me a damp cloth."

Lord Bryce's voice startled me, and I stumbled into a chair. I nodded, unsure if he could even see me, and then retrieved a clean cloth from the wash basin stand. I dipped half of it in the fresh water, wrung it out, and then approached the bed, my eyes focused on my feet. I stopped when I was still at least a foot away and held out the cloth.

"Come closer, Laila." His voice sounded tight, and his breathin was uneven.

I took another step, my outstretched hand still offerin im the object which he'd asked fer. When I felt his thick hand wrap around my wrist and gently tug, I whimpered, my eyes flyin up to meet his. They were a brilliant green yit shadowed, and watchin me.

"Closer."

I lowered my own green eyes to follow where his hand was leadin my hand and cried out. I tried to step back, but his grip tightened and held me in place. The bedclothes lay rumpled against his bare thighs. His thick cock lay limp between em. The bulbous head was red and shiny. The firelight glinted off somethin near the crown.

I could no longer hear the cracklin of the wood over the wild thumpin of my heart in my ears. Why had I not rushed back downstairs when I'd finished my duties? What had he done to make those sounds? What did he need me fer?

Despite my shock, I leaned closer in wonderment. I wanted to touch im, yit I knew I shouldna.

"Clean it. Be gentle."

Now my body refused to move. Surely he didna...

"Like this, Laila." He proceeded to lower my hand to his cock so that the cloth covered it. His warm hand wrapped over mine and slowly stroked back and forth, wipin im clean. He groaned and his body shuddered. "Oh, that feels good. Dun stop 'til I tell ye."

Gulpin back a soft cry, I obeyed. The last time I had seen a cock was when my uncle had tried to rape me. It had been too dark to see the strangers' cocks when they invaded our cell that terrifyin night that seemed so long ago.

Lord Bryce's cock was interestin. Twas almost as long as my forearm. And twas as thick as the cucumber Cook had asked me to fetch fer her when I had been downstairs fer my last trip with the water bucket. I shuddered when I thought about how that could possibly fit inside a woman.

I had never felt one until now, either. I marveled at the malleable muscle under the wet cloth. How twas firm, and yit the skin moved back and forth with my hand.

His hand returned to cover mine again, pressin harder, wrappin his fingers so that mine curled around his thickness. My long, narrow fingers didna even meet, but his did. I gulped again. He was massive, intimidatin. Yit the size of his manhood proclaimed strength and power and virility.

I closed my eyes, suppressin my own moan that seemed to creep up my throat as somethin stirred within me. I didna know what this feelin was. I fought against the desire to find out.

After several minutes, I swear his cock hardened underneath the cloth. He sucked in his breath and grunted long and low, his body was stiff as well. His grip around my wrist directed my hand back and forth with increasin speed. Was he not yit clean?

A moment later, he relaxed and his grip loosened. He gently moved my hand away, wiped the cloth around his cock once more, and then handed me the cloth.

"Wring this out, and then ye may go." He was breathin hard again. As I stepped away, he touched my arm. "Tell Marie to come see me when ye return downstairs, and then continue with yer regular duties."

"Aye, my lord." I curtsied, did as he asked, and rushed out of the room, rememberin to grab the water bucket in the hall.

When I met Marie downstairs, she opened er mouth to speak, but I didna give er a chance. I relayed Lord Bryce's message and then descended to the dungeons to start cleanin the North Hall.

###

"Laila. Grab a bucket of water and go start the fire fer Lord Bryce and his men," Marie said the next mornin as I was leavin fer the dungeons.

Heat filled my cheeks. What had he told er yesterday? Did she know of the intimate encounter we'd had? I dreaded goin back into that room. Would he make me do it again? Did I want im to?

"Well? Git a move on before he wakes." Marie swatted my arse before she walked off down the hall shakin er head and mumblin somethin under er breath.

"I need a cap," I said softly, even though I knew she couldna hear me.

"Dun ye worry about that," Cook said, givin me a curious look.

I looked away, feelin heat burnin in my cheeks.

Just like yesterday, I started a fire in the fireplace, filled the pitcher with water, and opened the curtains in Lord Bryce's chamber. As I was leavin, he woke and told me to return after seein to his men. I took longer this time to finish my chores, and stood in the hall outside the door, frettin over goin back inside.

Gatherin what little courage I had, I knocked and entered when he called. Once more, he had me approach only to stop mid-way and face the fire. Once more, I heard the mixture of moans and slappin. And once more, I washed his cock in the same manner when he was finished as he bade me to do.

After the third day of this new routine, I peeked out of the corner of my eye and sucked in my breath as I saw Lord Bryce with his hand movin slowly up and down in his lap. I presumed that caused the slappin sounds. And the moans.

Quickly, I snapped my eyes back to the fire. Yit the damage had already been done. All I could see was the image of Lord Bryce strokin his cock with his hand. Even when I closed my eyes. And somethin inside me stirred just like it had when I'd first washed his cock. The heat from the fire was no longer the only thing that warmed my body.

When he was done, I brought im the damp rag and cleaned his cock. He moved my hand up further and had me concentrate on just the top—or the 'crown' as he called it. Under the palm of my hand, a hard nodule moved back and forth. I had briefly felt it the previous two days. I wondered what it could be. He seemed to like me rubbin there as his low moanin returned.

Why did he need me in the room while he did this odd ritual? Surely he could clean his own cock after he found pleasure. And by the sounds he made, he definitely found pleasure.

###

Three weeks later, Magge had recovered from whatever had been ailin er. There had been whispers about "takin care of a delicate situation." I had heard that once in my village. A young lass had been expectin. She was taken out of the village and had returned some time later with no evidence of a baby, and it was never spoken of again. My mother had refused to explain the situation, but I'd realized what had happened. And it had disgusted me.

Had Magge gotten pregnant? By whom? I wished I knew more about what she and Kenley did all day. Surely they did more than light the fires mornin, noon, and night.

Both lasses were now primpin in a corner of the servant's hall, makin sure their aprons and caps and hair were just right. As much as I hated bein in the dungeons, I was slightly relieved that I wouldna be returnin upstairs.

"Laila, wait," Marie called just as I was headin out of the room. "Lord Bryce has requested that ye take over fer Kenley. Once ye have finished tendin to the fires, return to Lord Bryce's chamber. He will instruct ye on the rest of yer duties and will dismiss ye fer yer meals. Kenley, ye will resume with Magge's post. Magge, ye will be cleanin the dungeons."

I glanced at Magge. She stared at me with a grimace, er face red and er hands grippin er skirt at er sides. Kenley was a mirror image. I understood that Magge was upset because she had been reduced to 'dungeon lass' while I had been elevated to workin upstairs. But why was Kenley upset?

"Do ye have a question, Laila?" Marie asked.

I snapped my attention back to er and shook my head. "No, ma'am."

"Ye have been promoted. Tis a good thing. Lord Bryce has taken a likin to ye. Now hurry along and dun make im regret his decision. And pull yer hair up." Marie handed me a cap and then turned to the other lasses. "What are ye standin around fer? Git goin!"

I grabbed the bucket of water from Cook and ascended to the third floor. Thoughts raced through my head. Visions of watchin Lord Bryce strokin his cock. The heat that would fill me inside and out as I waited fer im to finish. My hand cleanin im up afterwards.

I halted on the stairs, causin water to slosh onto my foot. Whatever would I be doin the rest of the day? Fer just a moment, I considered turnin around and hidin out in the dungeons. But Magge would be there. I swallowed heavily and continued on my path upwards.

The mornin passed as it had since I'd started fillin in for Kenley. Cleanin the previous night's ashes. Startin a new fire in each fireplace. Openin the curtains. Travelin up and down the stairs to refill the bucket fer the water jugs. Returnin to Lord Bryce's chamber when I was done.

My legs were shaky—my heart racin—as I clenched and released my fists, tryin to convince myself I could do this. Twas mid-mornin and a long time until evenin. I wanted to rest. I wanted to know what the day would hold. I wanted to go home.

The door closed loudly behind me, snappin me back to reality. This was my home now.

"Come closer, Laila."

Lord Bryce was lyin on his side in his bed as I moved toward im. The sheet was thrown back, and his cock was full and erect between his legs, the crown twinklin.

I blinked. No, I was not imaginin it. The light did glint off the tip of his cock, which bobbed like a duck on the water as he shifted slightly. I tore my eyes away from his private area and focused on his face instead.

He watched me walk across the room until I stood by the fire as I had done before. I stopped without im tellin me so, turnin so that I could see the fire but not im. But it didna matter. No matter where I looked, no matter where I was, I could see his cock unfurled in my mind's eye.

"Take off yer cap."

I reached up, removed it, and felt my plait fall down my back. I twisted the cloth between my hands, waitin. Wonderin.

"Ye shall remove yer cap whenever yer in here. Do ye understand, Laila?"

I jumped, hearin his voice much closer than the bed. "Aye, my lord."

"Good. Now be still."

I dropped my hands to my sides. Then I held my breath, knowin he was standin behind me. Naked. Fer a moment, I closed my eyes.

"Yer a quiet one, ain't ye, Laila?"

I nodded, then realized I should speak. "Aye, my lord."

"Hmm."

I shivered as I felt im move my braid over my shoulder. As his fingers stroked the nape of my neck.

"Tell me, has anyone told ye what yer new duties are?"

"No, my lord." I gulped, crushin my cap in my fist at my side. "Well, nothin more than lightin the fires and such as I've done already."

"Ye will continue to do as usual in the mornins. The afternoons will be fer changin the linens. After the evenin meal, the fires will need to be stoked fer the night. And in between...well, we'll be workin on that very soon. In fact..." His fingers slid down, tracin my jaw until he cupped my chin, turnin my face toward im. "I think I shall enjoy ye so much more."

My heartbeat picked up. 'So much more' than what? Or whom? I was certain now that Kenley had washed his cock after he'd pleasured imself. But whatever more that she been required to do eluded me. Lord Bryce had a castle to run. Surely Kenley didna spend er days in his chambers washin his cock. Or had she?

Lord Bryce was silent as he stared into my eyes. He circled around me until we stood chest-to-chest. His was covered in a thin layer of reddish hair, his muscles well-defined. He towered a good foot over me, but I was unable to look up at im with my chin still in his hand.

He was gentle, yit he possessed such control. Even completely naked. Although I couldna see his cock, I knew twas there between us, nothin separatin us except my skirt. My nipples hardened instantly at that thought, and I sucked in my breath.

"Tis okay, Laila, if yer aroused by our encounter. Tis normal fer a beautiful woman to be aroused by a powerful, handsome man like me."

I snorted softly without thinkin, closin my eyes. I was not beautiful. Pretty, perhaps. But definitely not beautiful. Not like Kenley or even Magge who had silky, dark hair and olive-colored skin. Although they had an accent, they were not from these parts. They were not the typical Scottish lasses. Maybe that's why they felt more noble than I. Because that's what I was. Typical.

"Ye dun think of me as attractive? Ye find me arrogant?"

"N-no, my lord." My face was on fire. Oh, how I wish this day would end. "Tis not what I meant. I-I'm just not beautiful."

"Oh, Laila." He clicked his tongue at me. "Come. I shall show ye how wrong ye're."

He led me over to the tall mirror. His naked image stood behind my clothed one. His shoulders hovered over mine, his hips framin my hips. Ever so slowly, his fingers traced my jawline again. Grasped my chin. Tilted it to the left and then the right.

"Ye have a long neck, Laila. Tis very graceful." He glided his fingertips down my revealed skin as if to prove it. Then he moved to my shoulders, his hands whisperin against the material coverin them as if he were tracin my silhouette. "And yer frame. Also very graceful fer a young lady."

I gulped, feelin the heat risin in my belly, and we were nowhere near the fire. I was not repulsed by im touchin me as I thought I would be. I held my breath, anticipatin what he would do next, keepin my eyes diverted from his in our reflection.

As his hands lowered to my arms, they drifted forward to brush against the sides of my breasts. My breath came out in a sharp gasp, my nipples tightenin even more.

"Do ye like that?"

Before I could answer, his fingers grazed against my breasts again. Lingerin. Tracin the roundness of em as he continued speakin in a soft, sultry tone that made my body ache fer somethin unfamiliar. Somethin forbidden.

"What ye have done fer me these past few weeks, that has brought me great pleasure. Kenley and Magge always brought me pleasure. But I want more. I know ye can give it to me. And I want ye to enjoy it, too. I can bring ye the same pleasure, if ye'll let me."

His touch pulled soft moans from my lips, which were suddenly dry. I licked at em, swayin slightly on my feet. I would collapse at any moment if he kept this up.

"What we do in my chambers, that remains between ye and I, Laila. I will share ye with no one."

His hands suddenly cupped my breasts. Holdin em as his thumbs brushed over the material of my dress. Over my nipples.

My legs wobbled, and instinct took over. I leaned back against im, moanin louder. I closed my eyes, my hands reachin back to grasp somethin fer support. They found his bare thighs, and I groaned as my fingers pressed into his skin. If he told me lies, they were the sweetest lies I'd ever been told. I silently begged im not to stop.

"Open yer eyes, Laila. Watch me pleasure ye in the mirror."

My eyes fluttered open, and I saw my parted lips starin back at me. Lord Bryce was watchin our reflection as well, his hands movin under and over my breasts as if playin a finely tuned instrument. And my body sang in return. The spark within me rose to a feverin pitch. I didna know what this meant, but I wanted to find out. I needed to find out.

"Do ye trust me, Laila?"

"Aye, my lord." My voice came out all breathy. What else could I say? He was my lord and master. And I couldna think anyway.

Especially when he released my breasts and helped me regain my balance, movin his hands to undo the apron and tartan sash that were tied around my waist. When he unlaced the front of my bodice and slid the sleeves down my arms, revealin my breasts to im. When he eased his hands inside the waistband and shimmied the skirt over my hips so that my dress dropped to my feet. When he stooped behind me to remove my ghillies and stockins. When I finally stood before im, naked and tremblin.

"Look, Laila. Ye're beautiful." He cupped a bared breast in one hand, my rosy nipple nestled in the curve between his thumb and forefinger. He wrapped his other arm around my waist and pulled me back to im. Now we were flesh to flesh. His skin was as hot as mine. His swollen cock pressed between us against my arse, and I shuddered.

Our reflection mimicked what he was doin to me. How his free hand slowly slid down further. My breathin was shallow, knowin his destination. I hated how he drew it out, yit relished how he denied me what I craved. It made me want it even more.

His hand finally reached the reddish curls coverin my most intimate place. I sucked in my breath and parted my legs, feelin the need to do whatever he wanted. He was not demandin like my uncle or the men in the dungeon. He wouldna hurt me. He wanted to make me feel good. Somehow I knew this.

My head lolled to the side as his fingers pressed through the curls and gently explored where only two men had ever touched me before. And this didna feel like those other times. It felt good. Comfortin. And it stirred that fire inside me even more. Especially when he pressed one of his fingers up inside me, makin me cry out. My body took over and rocked against his hand, hearin his moans over my own.

I dun know how long we stood there, but eventually a pressure built within me and begged to be released. I didna understand it, and Lord Bryce didna let up with his strokin finger. In fact, he added another, and they moved in and out of me even faster. Pressin harder. Drivin me to insanity. I loved it.

A sweet smell, mixed with the musky scent of man, penetrated my nostrils. I whimpered, rollin my head back and forth against his shoulder. His other hand caressed my breast, pinched my nipple. My fingers clutched his thighs tighter, prayin fer the end.

And then it came. Blissful, jubilant pleasure that radiated from my toes up through the rest of my body. I shook and cried out and was floatin. I didna want to come back down. Somewhere in the back of my mind I wondered if this was how he felt when he pleasured imself.

I was still incoherent as I felt im carry me across the room and lay me on his bed. As he climbed on top of me. As his knees nudged my legs apart. As his weight pressed my body into the mattress. As that hard nub on the crown of his cock rubbed against the little bud that he had been strokin with his thumb to make me feel so good. My body shuddered uncontrollably once more. I cried his name. Archin against im, grippin his arms, holdin im to me.