Taken

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I obeyed...until I glanced up and saw his half-lidded eyes watchin me. My hand stilled. There was somethin invitin about that look. As if he were sendin me a secret message that only I could interpret, and he was just waitin for me to figure it out.

He licked his lips. When I mirrored im, he let out a growl. I licked my lips again, slower this time, and his cock jumped in my hand. I was gettin the picture...I think.

"Do ye want to kiss it, Laila?" His voice sounded strangled. I noticed his fingers were grippin the armrests, and his knuckles were white.

I gulped. Did I?

"Ye'll like it." He reached out and cupped my chin. His thumb rubbed over my lips until they parted with a sigh. He gently pressed the digit against my lower lip and over my teeth.

I flicked my tongue at his thumb, and we both moaned. My eyes darted down to stare at his erection that swayed slightly in my loose hold. I closed my lips, suckin as he slowly slid his thumb in and out of my mouth. The movement made my knees weak, and I sank down to sit on my heels. Which brought me closer to his lap.

Before I lost my nerve, I pulled free of his hold and lowered my mouth. I heard his gasp just before I tightened my grip on his cock and pressed my lips to the flat curve on the crown. Just as it had been when my fingertips touched im, the surface was smooth and moist. The metal ball pressed between my lips, and I darted my tongue out to taste im.

"Bloody hell, Laila!" Lord Bryce jerked below me, his voice barely a whisper between his heavy pantin. "Please. Do it again."

Feelin bolder, I let my tongue linger on the tip, testin the pliability. He tasted tangy. I licked again and then withdrew to sit up. But his hand on the back of my head stopped me. I lifted my eyes to im instead, feelin the soft skin of his cock brush against my lower lip.

He growled long and low. "Tis the most exquisite sight to see ye on yer knees before me, Laila. Yer head down but yer eyes on me. Taste me again. Dun look away, and dun move."

I darted my tongue out. Tasted his saltiness. Heard his growl of pleasure.

"Again."

Once more, I flicked at his crown, my eyes still on im, his hand still holdin my head. And a new image entered my mind. Of me kneelin before im, doin whatever he asked because I only wanted to please im. Of my own body findin pleasure in return just by helpin im find release.

"So beautiful. So, so beautiful." He closed his eyes fer a moment, his Adam's apple bobbin as he swallowed heavily.

I felt the sudden urge to lick it and bit back a gasp. What had he unleashed in me?

When he opened his eyes again, they were darker, and the firelight reflected in em once more. Reflected the heat that probably burned inside of im as it did fer me. "Open yer mouth wider."

I flinched, felt my breasts grow heavier. Was he goin to...

"Open, Laila."

I whimpered, beggin im with my eyes. I wasna sure if I was ready fer this.

"Ye will enjoy it." His hand shifted to caress my face with the back of his fingers.

I pressed my cheek against his touch and closed my eyes until I gathered enough courage. I remembered the image: to do whatever he asked because he found pleasure in it. When I opened my eyes, I opened my mouth and waited.

His hand slid back again. Ever so slowly, he guided my head down, the tip of his cock pressin between my parted lips. The first metal ball clicked against my top row of teeth, and then the second ball rubbed against my bottom lip as the crown slid in and across my tongue. Instinctively, I closed my lips around im and swallowed. My tongue pressed upwards, and his supple skin gave way but his cock remained firm between my lips.

"I was right. Ye'll be the death of me yit, lass." His eyes bored into mine. He increased the pressure on the back of my head until more of his cock slid inside and the spicy scent of his groin assaulted my nostrils. Then he gathered my hair in his fist and pulled my head back. His cock fell out with a soft plop. I barely had a chance to take a breath before he said, "Again."

I licked more of the crown this time, runnin the flat of my tongue across im before slidin im between my lips. He pressed deeper, makin me gag slightly, and I gripped his thighs. Then I moaned from the invasion...from his insistence on bein in control.

Thus he taught me how to suck his cock. He gave me directions as he moved my head up and down on his erection. Whispered encouragin words while strokin my cheeks, my arms, my hands. Praised my efforts with animalistic groans and grunts that melded with the soft, wet, slappin sounds of his shaft impalin itself in my mouth over and over again.

After awhile, he held my head still. His hips lifted up, thrustin into my mouth at his own speed. I couldna breathe very well, and whenever I swallowed, he held his cock still inside me fer a long moment before returnin to pumpin his hips.

Just when I wondered how long this would take, he lowered my head, held me still, and shook beneath me. Somethin wet filled the back of my throat, and I was forced to choke or swallow. I chose the latter. Only when he had stopped shakin did he let me release im.

I gasped and pressed my hand to my chest, tryin to draw in fresh air. I felt a little dizzy and was glad I was already sittin down. I was mesmerized by his body. By our circumstances. By the way he made me feel as though we were the only two people in the universe, even if twas fer a short time.

"Laila, Laila, Laila," he panted, rollin his head from side to side against the back of the chair. His hand was still on my head, his fingers absently caressin my hair.

I sighed and rested my cheek on his thigh, tryin to understand what had just happened. I knew I had brought im pleasure in a different way. And I had enjoyed the feel of his cock enveloped in my lips, the metal balls rubbin against my tongue and the roof of my mouth. I wasna certain about what he had released into my mouth, but I knew twas the same fluid that he released inside my quim. His seed.

"Drink," Lord Bryce said after several minutes of silence.

I sat up and saw that he had a cup in his hand. A small platter with fruit, bread, and cheese sat on the table beside the chair. I hadna noticed it before. I gladly sipped the wine he offered me as it replaced the tangy taste his fluid had left on my tongue.

My legs wobbled as he helped me stand, and my feet were numb, but I managed to stay upright.

"Sit, Laila."

I hesitated, but he tugged on my hand until I climbed into his lap. I felt awkward, still bein clothed. Plus I was so much younger. Like a daughter. Twasn't right in most folks' minds. Yit, who was I to argue if twas what the lord and master of the castle wanted?

"Did ye enjoy that?" He brushed stray strands of hair from my face and ran the pad of his thumb over my lips.

"Aye, my lord." My stomach grumbled as I stared at the food within my reach. I had barely eaten earlier due to my nerves. Now, I felt famished.

"So did I. Yer very good at it." He reached fer a strawberry and held it to my lips.

"Thank ye, my lord." I bit down, and juice dribbled down my chin. Before I could finish the berry, he grasped my chin, turned my face to his, and licked up the juice. I shuddered, moanin softly.

"Ye taste lovely." He kissed me and then released his hold to pluck a grape from the tray. "I want to keep tastin ye. But ye should eat more first."

When the food was gone, he offered me the last sip of wine and then slowly licked away a drop that clung to my lip.

"We're not done, lass." His voice was husky again. Just the sound of it made my heart beat faster. He stood suddenly, gatherin me in his arms, and crossed the room to the bed where he set me on my feet. "Take off yer clothes."

I lowered my chin, suddenly shy. I focused on his cock which was at full salute again. My belly clenched in delight. I whimpered when his finger tilted my chin up.

Yes! I needed im to control me. It was my aphrodisiac.

"Look at me." His eyes burned into mine, and his warm breath—sweet-smellin from the fruit and wine—brushed my face. "Ye're beautiful. Ye need not be ashamed of yer body, Laila."

I couldna look away. Not even when he let go and undressed me so slowly I thought I would pass out. I needed im to touch me. I needed to touch im. Havin his cock in my mouth had awakened a new desire inside. I couldna get enough.

When I was as naked as he, Lord Bryce took my shoulders and turned me to face the bed.

"Lay down." His hand trailed along my spine, pressin gently. "Pull yer knees up under ye."

I crawled onto the bed, allowin im to adjust my body until he was satisfied. He placed a pillow under my belly, spreadin my knees wide. I felt vulnerable with my arse in the air and my quim exposed, but I also felt...sexy. My face heated at the thought that he was lookin at me like this. That he wanted me this way.

"So, so lovely," he whispered, makin me flinch when he laid his hands on my hips.

I tucked my hands beneath the feathery-soft pillow under my head and sighed as he caressed my backside. His hands moved down lower to my thighs, strokin the soft skin on the outsides and then the insides. I shuddered, my muscles twitchin as I held my breath, waitin fer im to touch my quim. His fingers came so close, but they shied away and moved back up to squeeze my arse.

"Fer ye as ye did fer me."

I had no warnin. One moment, I was tryin to understand what he meant. The next, his hands gripped the insides of my thighs and I swear his tongue brushed over my quim.

"My lord!" I tried to sit up, but he pressed a hand to my spine, holdin me to the bed. I started to protest again, but his tongue returned, pressin harder, and my voice caught in my throat. The little nub between my thighs throbbed, and I cried out when his tongue touched it.

"Mmm. So very, very sweet, Laila."

I gulped, tryin to clear my suddenly hazy head. This was so wrong...yit it felt so wonderful. Just as it had when I'd knelt between his legs and drawn his most intimate part into my mouth. He was repayin the gesture.

His tongue teased the nub, flickin at it, strokin it, pressin against it. Then it moved lower, partin my moist, swollen lips. The sensitive nerves there came to life and sent a lovely shiver through me. I moaned in response, and he licked me there again.

His nose pressed against the crack in my arse. I gripped the sheet, writhin beneath im. My movement forced his tongue back further. When it brushed against my entrance, I whimpered loudly.

"Shh. Settle down. All in good time."

I exhaled heavily into the pillow and rolled my eyes. Easy fer im to say.

"Just feel, Laila. Dun think about it."

I tried to relax when he gently pried my outer lips apart and stroked deeper with his tongue. When he took a long path from the nub to my entrance and back again. When his fingers kneaded my skin as he lapped at the wetness I felt tricklin out of me.

Gentle waves rose within me. My hips rocked back against his mouth. His tongue and lips caressed and built that pressure higher and higher. I could feel the crest comin. I begged fer it with my whimpers. Then he thrust two fingers up inside me and I came crashin down with a loud cry.

I was still writhin beneath im when he gripped my hips and he slowly penetrated my quim with his cock. Pleasure rocketed through me again. I held onto the sheet and pillow fer dear life as he stroked harder and faster, his hips slammin into my arse. Then he stilled and let out a long groan.

I was barely conscious as he pulled free and wiped my quim and inner thighs with a damp cloth. He moved my body so that I now lay properly on the bed but still on my stomach. I felt im slide in beside me, and he pulled the blankets up over both of us.

"Oh, Laila. Whatever are ye doin to me?" His voice was muffled as he buried his nose against my head, his fingers tanglin in my locks.

Before I gave into exhaustion, his arm slid over my waist and rolled me back so that I was spooned against his naked body. His cock—still impressive even limp—lay against my arse and pressed between our thighs. His face nuzzled into my neck as his hand crept up to cup my breast.

I couldna remember ever feelin more secure and cared fer in my life. But how long could this last?

###

I quickly fell into my new routine. At first, I was quite sore, and Lord Bryce abstained from puttin his cock in me more than once a day. I owed im that much as he seemed to get the most pleasure that way. I wondered how deep the association had been between im and Kenley...or Magge.

Between lightin fires in the mornin, changin the beds in the afternoon, and then lightin the fires once more before retirin downstairs to the servants' quarters, he gave me more instruction on how to "make love to his cock" with my mouth and hands. In return, he showed me the many ways he could pleasure me with just his hand and mouth on my quim and breasts.

Durin our intimate times together, he encouraged me to be more vocal. To tell im what I liked, what I didna like. To describe how it felt when I touched im, when he touched me. To not be afraid to cry out his name when I "came," as he called it.

Marie and Cook seemed to keep a sharper eye on me whenever I was downstairs, too. I didna feel as if they were bein nosey, but they sure asked me how I was feelin quite a lot. Yit despite their motherin, they never asked where I'd been all day or what I was doin. And they seemed pleased that I wasna as shy anymore. That I wished them good mornin, good evenin, and good night, and I smiled most all the time.

I returned to eatin my two meals with the rest of the staff, and there was always a tray of fruits, cheeses, and bread that I shared with Lord Bryce at least once a day. But the glares and whispers couldna be avoided. Especially from Kenley and Magge. I had heard that Magge had finished cleanin all of the cells in the dungeons, but I was unsure what she had been handed to do now. I never saw either lass when I was on my rounds actually doin castle-worthy duties.

In reality, it felt like I spent more time servicin Lord Bryce than his home. And that suited me just fine.

###

One cold, stormy mornin after we had mutually pleasured each other with our mouths—I had been on top with my legs framin his head, which left a very naughty image in my mind— we lay on his bed, bundled under the covers.

"I'm so glad we found ye," Lord Bryce said with a sigh.

He twirled a strand of my hair around his fingers. I drew lazy circles on his warm thigh. Twas...perfect. I couldna ask fer more in my life now. I had no right to anyway.

"Whatever were ye doin in the dungeons, lass?"

I choked on my breath and lowered my eyes. I didna want to go to there. I couldna go there. I had moved on. Put it behind me just like my family and village. I couldna change it, so why dwell on it?

He propped imself up on his elbow and hip. He cupped my chin, tippin my face back up. "Laila?"

My heartbeat was thumpin in my ears. I shook my head slightly and rolled onto my side so I faced away from im. I squeezed my eyes shut, beggin the tears to go away.

"Tell me." His voice was gentle, like his hand that brushed my hair away from my forehead over and over again. He didna move closer, which I was grateful fer. Yit, I wanted im to pull me to im, as well.

I felt a headache formin at the back of my skull, and I wished I could crawl into a hole. Be anywhere but here right now. Fer the first time in a long time, I wanted my mother. And that made the tears flow.

"Shh." Lord Bryce took me in his arms, tucked my head under his chin, and pressed his lips against my hair. Twas what I needed, but it made me cry harder, made my body shake uncontrollably. "Tis okay, Laila. Take yer time. But ye will tell me. I have a right to know why ye were in my brother's castle. Why he left ye here alone."

I couldn'a breathe, and twasn't for good...twasn't because Lord Bryce was pleasurin me. I dreaded what he'd do if I didn'a tell im. And I dreaded what he'd do to make me speak the truth. The truth that I knew he wouldn'a believe. Who would believe their brother—their own flesh and blood—could do such terrible things to other people? Or maybe I didn'a know im at all.

I tried to pull away from im, gruntin. "Leave me be."

"Yer not goin nowhere, so stop yer fightin." His arms tightened around me, holdin me so close that I felt his heart beatin against my back. "What did ye do? Tis okay to tell me. Ye wun be in trouble. I just need to know."

"If tis all okay, why do ye need to know?"

"Come now, Laila. Tell me the truth." His tone was condescendin. As if the intimacy we'd just shared meant nothin and I was now a disobedient child who needed to be coaxed out of hidin to receive my punishment. "Were ye a servant who fell out of his graces? Did ye sleep with one of his men? Several of em? I know ye wasna virgin when I first took ye. Did ye—"

"Yer brother, Lord Bryce, stole me from my family!" I spat, thrashin against im. How dare he assume I was a whore or had deserved to be locked in chains? He was a monster, just like his brother.

Lord Bryce flinched, his grip loosenin. "No! Ye speak lies, Laila."

I took advantage and scurried out of bed on the other side. I snagged a blanket along the way and wrapped it around myself, partly from the chill in the room but mostly from the sudden embarrassment of bein naked in front of im.

"Aye, I speak the truth! He did it to dozens and dozens of lasses!"

I dropped the blanket and heard his gasp. I wasna sure if it was from seein me naked again or from what I had said, but I quickly pulled on my dress. After all this time, my anger was finally boilin over. How many months had it been since I was brought here against my will? I was finally able to tell someone the truth. To tell the one person I thought who would believe me...the one person that mattered. I had been so wrong.

He struggled to untangle the sheets from his legs. "I swear ye lie, lass. My brother—"

"Sold em all to men who came in the night!" I shoved my left arm in the sleeve on my bodice, aware that my right breast was still bared to im. I imagined I looked like a trollop tryin to seduce her lover. Any other time, I would have been aroused by it. But not now. "Raped em in front of my eyes and then sold em off like livestock!"

He stilled, his eyes wide. "Why were ye—"

"I had no evidence of purity, so they left me to die." I growled in frustration as I tried to shove my right arm in the other sleeve only to find it inside out. "My uncle tried to rape me when I was young. He didna succeed, but he'd done enough damage. They only wanted the pure ones."

"Laila—"

"Tis not my name!" I screamed. I grabbed the rest of my things and yanked the chamber door open. I heard im scramblin across the room now, probably searchin fer his own clothes. I didna look back but ran down the hall, leavin the empty water bucket by his door.

His footsteps finally thudded behind me as I descended the back stairway, his loud voice callin my name as he gave chase. I wanted the earth to swallow me. I wanted to have died in that dungeon. I wanted to be anywhere but here. What a godforsaken, endless cycle this new life was.

"Goodness, lass. Whatever are ye doin down—" Marie stumbled out of my way as I entered the kitchen and kept runnin. "Laila? Come back!"

Tears blurred my vision, but I didna need to see where I was goin. I'd walked the hall so many times, I could find my room in the pitch of night.

"Laila, I demand that ye halt!" Lord Bryce called, his voice echoin off the stone walls.

"Lord Bryce!" Marie gasped. "Tis cana be good."

I heard no more as I shoved the door open to my chamber and slammed it shut. Twasn't until I was curled under the covers of my own bed that I realized there was no way to keep either of em out. But the door didna open. Though I did hear a commotion outside. "What have ye done?" Marie yelled.