Taken

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He bit down on my nipple, and I screamed. Stars burst behind my closed eyelids. I heard his own cries as he released within me, our sweat-covered bodies pressed tightly together, shakin as if in an earthquake.

Afterwards, we lay on our sides, our bodies still loosely entwined, our baby nestled between us. I was sleepy. I was also a little hungry. But I was too relaxed to do much of anythin but breathe.

"What does it mean?"

"Hmm?" I nuzzled his neck and kissed im. I loved his spicy scent, especially just after sex.

"Yer name. Callie." He trailed his finger down my temple, tuckin a damp strand of hair behind my ear. "What does it mean?"

I smiled. "Beautiful. Lovely."

"Tis what we'll name our child. Just like er mother." His other hand slid down my back and over my hip and arse.

"Ye really believe Marie? How can she tell what the child will be?" I arched back against his hand. When his cock twitched, still buried inside me, I moaned.

"She said ye were the one fer me. I didna want to believe er at first. Twas too much to hope fer. But she was right. I couldna take my eyes off ye after I saw ye layin in that bed with Marie tendin to ye, so frail yit so beautiful. And then ye appeared that mornin, standin in the firelight of my chamber, so innocent. Yer silhouette was so enticin, I wanted to take ye right then and there. I didna want to scare ye, though."

"Ye needna worry now. Ye can have me whenever ye please."

"Aye, yer right about that, lass." And with those words, he pulled from my embrace, rolled me to face away from im, dragged me back against his chest, hooked my top leg over the crook of his arm, and plunged back in between my thighs.

I gave into pleasure once more, amazed—and not fer the first time—that although I'd been taken from the life I knew, I'd finally been found fer the one where I truly belonged.

~ H