Taken

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
johnnyd60
johnnyd60
27 Followers

Kathleen grabbed a large, red butt-plug with a horsehair tail on it and worked it into my ass. "This better still be inside you in the morning," she warned. With that, they unfastened my legs and led me to a cage with only enough room for me to curl up or stand on my hands and knees. They locked the door and pointed to my final humiliation.

"That big dildo in the corner is hooked up to a water bottle," Lindsay said. "When you get thirsty, you'll have to suck on it to get water. Good night and sweet dreams, bitch! I know mine will be. Get some rest; we have a busy day tomorrow."

They turned, grabbed their clothes, and walked up the stairs, shutting off all the lights but one lone night-light some distance from me in a corner. I started to sob softly and tried to blot out thoughts of what they had done and what they might do to me tomorrow. Even as exhausted as I was, it was going to be a long night - and an even longer tomorrow.When you get thirsty, you'll have to suck on it to get water. Good night and sweet dreams, bitch! I know mine will be. Get some rest; we have a busy day tomorrow.

johnnyd60
johnnyd60
27 Followers
12