Taken After Work

Story Info
Overtime is not always worth it...or is it?
1.1k words
3.66
75.2k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sebrina
sebrina
2 Followers

I hate working late. Employee parking is a block away and I'm the last one to go. It's cold and dark and I can't find my keys!

Out of the corner of my eye I see movement.

"Hello? Is anyone there?"

No response.

Found my keys. As I go to unlock the door I am shoved against my car.

With a dirty hand on my mouth, a voice whispers "Make a sound and I'll kill you! Do you understand Bitch?"

I nod yes, and feel a sharp pain in my arm.

That is all I remember until I wake to darkness.

I am blindfolded and I realize I am tied down to something. I can feel the air all over my body so I know I am naked. I try to speak but realize that my mouth is gagged.

Suddenly I hear a voice......"glad to see your finally awake. Now we can have some fun."

I begin to cry as I feel his hands run down my body. In an instant my nipples are pinched till they are rock hard. He places nipple clamps on me and I attempt to yelp in pain. He moves down toward my pussy and begins to play with it. Softly at first, but he becomes angry when I try to wiggle away. He slaps my leg and leaves.

I hear him moving things. Dropping things.

"Ahh this will do to start."

I feel his hand on my leg as he asks "are you ready for this?"

Before I could try to move I feel something cold touching my pussy. Slowly I feel my lips part and something enters me. Its round and very cold. He shoves it all the way into my pussy and I cry out. The louder I cry the harder and faster he shoves this into me.

"Before this is over Bitch you will learn you cant tease men and get away with it!"

I try to remember that voice. "Do I know this person.?" My thoughts are quickly interrupted when he turns on the device that is in my pussy. It begins to pulse and vibrate with such intensity I loose all control of my body.

"I see the little slut likes this! You wont like what's about to come I promise you that."

In a quick movement he rips off the blindfold. As my eyes adjust I can see a table in the corner of the room. It has every sex toy you can imagine on it.

I see him at the table searching for something. He turns to me with a smile and shows me the biggest dildo I've ever seen.

"Now that I've gotten you all wet lets get the real fun started."

"I'm going to take your gag out. And feel free to scream all you want. We're about 100 feet underground in a cement bunker. No one will hear you!"

"Please, let me go! I won't say anything to anyone I promise."

He laughs and moves down between my legs. Slowly he pulls out the vibrator and tosses it aside. I feel pressure at my pussy as he tells me "this may feel a little uncomfortable at first."

I feel that huge dildo begin to enter me and I yell for him to stop. He ignores and me pushes harder until I feel the tip enter me. The more I yell the more turned on he seems to get.

He moves to my arms and unhooks the straps from the contraption I am on and hooks this to something above my head. He does the same with each leg. He takes a remote out of his pocket and looks at me with a smile...."hold on darlin."

With the push of a button I am being lifted up. I can't see what is above me but I am now spread eagle in the air.

He gives a good hard smack to my ass and moves back to his table. I hang there in the air whimpering begging to be let go. He ignores me and moves closer with something behind his back.

He moves under me and I feel a finger enter my ass. Then 2. Roughly he fingers my ass as I cry out in pain.

He stops and again I feel something cold at my ass. He slowly enters my ass with a vibrator.

"Please stop, that hurts! Please I'll do anything you want, just stop!!"

"Oh you will do everything I want because you have no choice."

Now my ass begins to vibrate and my body begins to convulse. How can I be in such pain yet feel so much pleasure at the hands of this maniac. He moves back to my pussy and roughly begins to fuck me with the huge dildo.

I can't believe I am about to cum at the hands of this man. Being treated so violently was turning me on. He know realizes what's about to happen and stops.

I hear his zipper release and see that he is completely naked now. I know what's about to happen and again I beg him to let me go. He takes out a knife and tells me to suck his dick.

"Don't even think about doing anything stupid or I'll cut you!"

He shoves his huge cock into my mouth and starts to fuck my mouth. His balls hit my face as shoves in and out of me. I can taste his pre-cum and fear he's about to shoot his load but he stops.

He lowers me back down and tells me he's going to unhook me but warns me "you can't get out of here so don't even bother. You'll just tire your self out and trust me, you going to need that energy."

He does as he said and I just lay there, afraid to move. He moves closer and pulls the huge dildo out of my wet pussy. He orders me to lay on my stomach and as I do, he pulls out the vibrator from my ass.

I hear him behind me and I begin to cry as I feel him kneel down behind me. My nipples hurt more now that the clamps are being pressed into them. I feel him on top of me and slowly he enters my ass.

"Please no! Your hurting me. Please stop!!"

He grabs my hair and yells "shut the fuck up Bitch!" In one violent thrust he shoves his huge cock all the way up my ass. The harder I cry the harder he shoves into me. Harder and deeper and more violent than the last thrust.

I can't believe that I'm about to cum. My body shakes and I can feel the wetness as I explode.

Suddenly, he puts a hand on my throat and begins to choke me and in one final thrust he growls as he cums inside my ass.

I awake inside my car fully clothed with a note on my steering wheel.

"Here's to the first of many more meetings, I hope."

I rush home to take a hot shower and try to remember what happened last night.........

sebrina
sebrina
2 Followers