Taken Again

Story Info
Shalini taken second time.
1.4k words
4.37
107.4k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Rajesh fucked Shalini in front of me at his home Shalini went inside a shell. She didn't speak to me on the way home and she didn't see me eye to eye for next few days. She didn't make it a big issue out of it because she knew that at some point she also accepted to be a part of that. She also made it clear she didn't want to meet Rajesh again. I explained it to Rajesh and he was ready to wait for her to come back to normal. It took couple of weeks for me and Shalini to come back to talking terms. But we didn't talk about what happened at Rajesh house. When I was thinking that the chances of seeing her again with another man was slim Rajesh called me.

"How is Shalini?"

"She is the same, She doesn't want to speak about you but she has started talking with me"

"Aravind we have raised the feelings which were buried inside her. I don't think she can remain like this forever"

"But she is not willing to talk about this at all. In one way I am happy that she didn't make a big issue out of this"

"Aravind we should create a situation where I meet her again"

"That's not possible Rajesh. She will never agree to meet you"

"Let us make it look accidental. You bring her to the multiplex sometime and I will meet her there as if it was an accident. I will convince her"

"I am not sure if this is going to work out Rajesh"

"You just bring her and the rest I will take care" Rajesh convinced me.

I then talked to Shalini about the movie plan and after some convincing she agreed. I informed Rajesh of the plan and he said he will be there.

On the day we went to the theater and I bought the tickets and there was still time for the movie to begin. That's when I got call from Rajesh asking me to meet him at the Men's room. I excused to Shalini and went to the Men's room and met him.

"I saw her. Man she looks hot. I would love to get inside her pants one more time" Rajesh said.

"How can that happen here?"

"I will go and talk to her now. You take some more time and then come out. I will switch on my mobile for you to hear our conversation" saying this Rajesh left. I went inside an empty stall and put the phone to my ears. There was no sound for sometime.

"Hi Shalini what a pleasant surprise?" it was Rajesh voice.

There was no reply from Shalini.

"Wont you talk to me?"

"So is this all your plan to bring me here?" Shalinis voice was filled with anger.

"What plan? You came with Aravind? Where is he?"

"What do you want? Please go away?"

"Are you still mad about that day? I am sorry I just couldn't control myself and everything happened spontaneously"

"I don't want to talk about it"

"Shalini but I still miss you. I need you"

"No Rajesh it's not going to happen. Leave my hand Rajesh don't create a scene"

I could visualize in my mind that Rajesh was trying to hold her hand. I didn't want him to create a scene there.

"Please leave me. I don't want Aravind and you meeting again" Shalini was saying

"Ok I will leave now. But can you meet me for 10 minutes after the movie starts?"

"Why?"

"Let us discuss and sort this once and for all" Rajesh said

There was silence from Shalini side.

"I don't want to .." I could see her voice weakening.

"Please just once. You come to that side of the building and there is a private place where we can talk. After that we don't have to meet"

"Ok I will try"

"I will be waiting for you there. See you soon"

I came out of the rest room and walked towards her with cola and pop corn in hand. I didn't show any signs that I knew everything and she also didn't talk about it.

"Why are you sad Shalini? Don't worry about anything" I told her.

We went inside the cinema hall and the movie started. After few minutes Shalini said that she had to use the restroom. She went out.

She came in after 30 minutes and she looked tired. I asked her if she was alright. She said she was and continued watching the movie.

After going home that night I waited for Shalini to sleep. I called Rajesh immediately and he briefed me what happened.

--

I was waiting near the store room which was not in use. I was not sure if she will come or not but was waiting for her. That's when I saw her coming towards me. She stopped in front of me. She was breathing heavy and her breast were going up and down. The t-shirt she was wearing was showing the contour of the beauty lying inside. I wanted to get my hands on her immediately.

"What do you want to talk about?"

"Let us go inside and talk" I opened the door.

She hesitated for a second and then followed me inside. The room contained lot of unused papers and boxes.

"Shalini I miss you and I need you"

I pushed her back to the closed door and pressed my lips onto hers. She didn't open her mouth instead tried to push me away. I took my mouth away from hers and looked at her.

"I can't do this. This is wrong" she said.

"There is nothing right or wrong in this. You did like what happened between us that day didn't you? Don't lie" I asked her. I put my hands on her hips and put my face on her neck.

She tried to push me away but I could see her strength weakening.

"I can't do this" she said weakly.

I lifted her t-shirt over her head and there she was standing in black bra and her jean. I kissed all over her face and neck and took her lips in mine.

"Shalini you and me are made for each other. You are a beautiful princess. You are made to give pleasure to man. There is nothing wrong in it" I unhooked her bra and looked at the beautiful boobs. I massaged them and took her nipples between my thumb and forefinger.

With one hand I unbuttoned her jean and pushed it down. With both my palms I took her ass cheeks in my hand and massaged them.

"Shalini don't say no to me. I need you whenever I want" I lowered her panty to her knees and there was her hairy cunt in front of me. I inserted my finger into it and pushed it deep and she was feeling weak on her knees and couldn't stand. I understood she has just had her orgasm. I moved her around and made her to bend. She held on to the boxes there.

I unzipped my pant and took out my throbbing cock.

"I was waiting so long to fuck you again Shalini. Did you miss this too?"

She was just moaning with her ass thrust in air and her pussy fully exposed to my assault. I inserted my now rock hard cock into her and rammed her. I held on to her hair and fucked her. I fucked her hard for all the days she ignored me. She was struggling hard not to scream as we could hear people walking outside.

I held onto her boobs and fucked her tight little pussy hard. She moved back to meet each of my thrust. That's when I knew that the last straw is pulled and she will do whatever I ask from now on. With one final deep thrust I came inside her in gallons. Come started dripping outside her well fucked cunt.

I fell on top of her and hugged her as I noticed she hitting her second orgasm. I kissed her.

"See that was not bad. You did enjoy it. Now you go back to Aravind and don't tell him about this"

"Rajesh one question, was Aravind part of this from the beginning?"

"No Shalini he is not. This will be out little secret"

Rajesh helped her wear her dress and both of them came out after they made sure no one was outside through the door crack.

--

Hearing Rajesh explaining this in detail to me made me come immediately. I knew there were now much more interesting things waiting in future.