Taken and Afraid Pt. 01

Story Info
A young girl's night get very interesting.
1.2k words
4
18.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd just finished my late night shift at The Lion's Head pub and was making my way home, it was two thirty in the morning and a Friday night. My heels tapping on the pavement filled the eerie silence. Work had been full of drunken idiots, regulars and a man that caught my attention.

I had been serving drinks to one of the regulars when I noticed him, he had dark eyes and a full head of dark hair, his lips were full and he seemed to command the room. He was of a slightly larger build and I could barely look away from him.

I shook my head and served more drinks, feeling his dark gaze on me still. Don't get me wrong I was used to getting stared at, that was half the reason I was hired.

I have honey coloured hair that falls just below my collarbones my eyes are large, hazel and framed with thick black lashes, my lips are full and pink and I have a soft heart shaped face. I've never been a skinny girl, I'm about a size 16 with a 36 F chest and long toned legs. So people looking at me was nothing new but this guys focus on me was intense.

I walked along the dark street and made a sharp turn, I heard breathing behind me and quickly felt something pressed against my mouth, before I could fight, darkness embraced me.

I woke up feeling like I had cotton balls in my head, I instantly knew I was naked as I could feel cool air on my skin. I also quickly discovered I was blindfolded, I tried to move my arms and legs but found them bound by a soft kind of rope. The last thing I remembered was hearing breathing, I must have been kidnapped!

I tried to struggle and heard a soft chuckle.

"Well it seems the slut is awake. Guess it's time to play," A masculine voice said.

"Where the fuck am I? Let me go and no one will ever know about this,"

I heard the man chuckle again.

"Why would I let you go when I've got you where I want you slut?"

I bit my lip as I felt a finger ever so gently run down the side of my breast, down my stomach and make lazy circles on my thigh. The finger left and was replace with a soft feeling material that was dragged along my inner thigh, I took a sharp intake of breath and heard the chuckle again.

"It would seem a slut likes this,"

I bit my lip as fingers found their way to my core.

"As I suspected, already wet, what a dirty little whore,"

I had to fight a moan as a mouth found my right nipple and began to suck softly, flicking the hard bud with a soft, wet tongue. I bit my lip to stifle a moan but I could do nothing as a hand found my clit and began to circle ever so gently.

Both the hand and mouth stopped and I heard the man chuckle again.

"I'll be back in a few hours slut, meanwhile, enjoy,"

A heard some kind of mechanism start up and felt feathers being dragged down the sides of my breast and down my sides. The soft material started to drag along my inner thighs again and I did moan softly this time. I could feel myself getting wetter and struggled against my restraints trying to get some attention on one of my sweet spots.

I felt like an entirety before the man returned, I was whimpering with the need to be touched. My clit ached and my breasts were longing to be played with. I had never felt this horny in my life. The stroking and dragging stopped and I felt hands either side of my head.

"Close your eyes slut. You'll need time to adjust,"

I felt the blindfold lift from my face and through my eyelids I could see the light above me. Slowly I opened my eyes. I was greeted by the man I saw in the pub.

"You... you cunt! You kidnapped me!"

"Careful slut, I'd hate to have to gag that hot little mouth of yours,"

He smiled as though he loved the idea of gagging me.

I bit my lip and looked around the room. I was lying on a table, the room was bare save for another table of sex toys, gags and whips. The man blocked my view of the rest of the room and began to undo what I now realised was bdsm rope from my wrists, I instantly saw a soft leather cuff go on my right wrist, followed soon my left. He turned me over, my legs crossing awkwardly as he clipped the cuffs together behind my back.

I felt him go through the same process on my legs, but he didn't clip them together. I was quickly lifted off the table and he led me through a door. I looked around to find various men watching me walk naked through room after room, I held my head high and carried on, hearing the man chuckle again behind me.

I was pushed into a large room with a harness hanging from the ceiling, another table with toys and whips on it and a chair that's seat had been removed, leaving the person sitting exposed. I tried to turn around but the man held me firm and guided me towards the centre of the room where a long rope hung from the ceiling that I hadn't noticed before.

I was quickly attached to the rope by my wrist cuffs. The man circled me slowly as if taking all of me in for the first time. I heard him stop behind me and felt him push my legs apart with a thigh. One of his hands reached around to pinch and play with my hard nipple, the other found my dripping pussy and began to tease it with one finger.

I moaned as I felt a finger enter me and instantly regretted it.

"Seems like a slut enjoys this,"

"No, fuck you, I hate it,"

He smiled then and I knew I was in trouble. He left me and I heard him walk to the table and pick up a couple of items. I heard him walk somewhere behind me and plug something in and return to standing in front of me. He lifted my legs onto his shoulders and pushed a thick dildo into my tight cunt and I almost screamed out in pleasure.

"Now slut, I'm going to make you cum and you are going to enjoy it,"

I shook my head and bit my lip, not trusting my mouth to do anything other than moan. I saw him lift the other item and my eyes went wide. It was a magic wand, a powerful and guaranteed orgasm. I tried to fight him as he pushed it onto my throbbing, swollen clit. I screamed out.

"no no, I don't want to stop no please ahhhh,"

He smiled up at me and increased the pressure.

"Cum all over this thick dildo slut. Enjoy it,"

"no I won't don't make me ahhhh please... FUCK!"

I cried out and felt that familiar build up in my pussy, he began to roughly fuck my cunt with the dildo and my legs tensed as I tried to fight the orgasm coming on.

"ahhhh oooooh please ahhh FUCK!"

I tilted my head back and felt my body shaking, my eyes closed and I blacked out as the most violent orgasm I've had ripped through me. My body went limp and I came over and over and darkness embraced me once again.