Taken and Broken Ch. 01

Story Info
Alexa decides to take a risk.
2.3k words
4.16
42.9k
27

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/05/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imon
Imon
29 Followers

Jaren Mathewson had been watching her for weeks. He wanted her. Needed her. A single meeting at the Golden Mare Casino in St. Louis had been enough for him to decide. He had to have her. Completely. Of course, his friends had already known what he was planning when he called them together. Hell, this wasn't the first time he had planned this particular kind of mission and most likely wouldn't be the last. If morality were an issue at first, the electronic deposit of ten thousand dollars into each of their bank accounts had erased it like so much chalk on a board. Eddie Adams was in charge of Supplies and Security and, as a obsessive techie, he was good at what he did. Then came Victor Cherevin, the Russian mechanic, was on Setup Detail and was good at what he did. Finally, Elmoira Caine, as Victor's fuckbuddy and business partner, was Transportation and was good at what she did. Typically, all they had to do was make sure everything was up to Jaren's standards, leave, and enjoy their earnings, though, sometimes, they liked to have a "piece of the pie" as it were. All Jaren had to do is get her to the pickup site at the agreed upon time. And Jaren, as all his friends agreed, was good at what he did...

The Grab

Alexa Hart was having an amazing time touring St. Louis. The history, the food, and the nightlife were intoxicating. Typically, she didn't do things like travel to previously unvisited cities on a whim, but with the betrayal of her former lover, she felt it was time to live for herself and not some spoiled, overgrown, frat boy who couldn't keep his dick in his pants long enough to zip up. She had done a complete overhaul, dying her auburn hair a darker, deeper red, wearing it down instead of in that tight bun she felt had had a part in declaring her ice queen of her law firm, changing her wardrobe from business suits to slinky dresses, complete with fuck me pumps and tacky earrings. She wanted to tease some body, get close to them, let them think that her ruby red lips would soon be doing something more than whispering seductively in their ear, then disappear without a trace. The very idea of it sent shivers up her spine. Perhaps it was projecting her problems and her, admittedly, not-yet-abated anger onto someone else, but at this point, she really couldn't care less.

Now, just because her fashion choices had taken a turn to the Slut Side, didn't mean she looked trashy at all. She had an awesome body and she knew it. Yoga, pilates, and daily jogging left her in the best shape of her life and, instead of drowning her sorrows in a pint or four of Ben and Jerry's Double Chocolate Brownie, she decided to feed her cockteasing side, ready piss off every guy she came across. And she was good at what she did...

When Jaren had first laid eyes on her, she was flirting with one of the bartenders, bent over the bar slightly, eyes heavy lidded, breasts pressed together on top of her folded arms, her finger caressing the stem of the wine glass beside her, slowly, seductively, her peach of an ass an enticing target to any that walked by. Jaren was already making calls.

"So, how old are you anyway?" Alexa asked her, clearly nervous, bartender. "You're cute, but you don't look like you're old enough to be serving drinks."

"Y-yeah, I get that a lot." He said, cleaning a glass for the fourth time, a fact that Alexa noticed and relished in. The bartender, a 19 year old Terrence Carter, was shaken by this beauty who had deigned to come speak with him at length about whatever seemed to pop into her head. "I'm nineteen. Yourself?"

"Don't you know it's rude to ask a woman her age, son?" Jaren said, sidling next to the stunning beauty that was Alexa.

"Yes sir! Sorry, sir!" Terrence said before hurrying to the other end of the bar, away from the temptress who seemed to want to eat him.

"Oh, poo. And I was so close to getting a few free drinks." Alexa sighed, turning her attention to the man who scared off her prey. He was cute. Chiseled jaw, adorably crooked smile, the perfect amount of cologne, and fit too.

'Who knows?' she thought. 'I might not be much of a tease tonight after all.'

"Well, there's still time. Should I call him back over?" Jaren said, grinning all the while.

"Oh no. You'll do fine..." she said, sipping at her Dom Perignon, looking him over. "So, who are you, Mr..."

"Mathewson. Jaren." He said, ordering a cognac on the rocks from one of the other bartenders. "And you?"

"Kelsey. Kelsey Jones." Alexa lied. A fake name should infuriate him to no end once he found out.

"Well, Kelsey, how're you enjoying St. Louis?" he asked.

"Hm...And how do you know I'm not from around here?" she asked.

"Believe me, if you were from out here, we would have met." He said, coolly.

"Is that so?" she asked, mildly intrigued with this conversation.

"It is. I can see right through you."

"Oh, I doubt that." She said, sipping her champagne. "I can be pretty...complicated at times."

"I have no doubt." Jaren said, chuckling, leaning closer. His scent was pervading her senses in a way she hadn't experienced before. Perhaps it was the drink, but Alexa had the feeling the man sitting before her really could read her mind. "I'm betting you're usually a lot more reserved."

"Yeah?" she asked huskily, leaning closer to him, mint and alcohol clearly on her breath, her breasts prominently pushed toward Jaren only half subconsciously. "What makes you say that?"

"How about this?" Jaren said. "If I can guess where you're from and why you're here, you come with me and we'll have a night on the town."

"And if you can't?"

"I'll buy you a drink and leave you be. Deal?" he said, holding out his hand.

Alexa thought about it, pondering her options. On one hand, she could have this gorgeous man ply her with gifts and praise for the rest of the night, something that would, at the very least, give her an interesting story to take back home. On the other hand, there was something about the way he smiled that made her uneasy. Something off. Something dangerous. Her instincts were whispering to her, warning her off. But, the louder, more powerful voice of her primal urges egged her on, drowning out her misgivings with waves of anticipation to her more sensitive parts. There was no choice.

"Deal." She said, shaking his hand.

After the first bar, Alexa wasn't too mad about losing the bet anymore. By the third, she was rolling on molly and coke, ready to take on the world. And by the fifth, her head swimming in a variety of illicit substances, so, when she was led to a nondescript van at the corner of She-Didn't-Know and Who-Knows-Where, and two hooded figured jumped out to grab her and drag her in, she wasn't exactly able to fight her way to freedom. Regardless, her wild swinging caught one of her assailants in the jaw causing him to grab her by the hair and jab her, a little more forcefully than needed, with a syringe. The drug worked almost immediately, her flailing dying down into weak gestures as she passed out into her captors embrace.

Victor rubbed his aching jaw. The girl packed more of a punch than he would have thought. He was driving and was about an hour away from the city limits before he received a text message from Eddie. Everything was set up and Jaren would be at the spot the next night. For now, they were to take care of Kelsey until he arrived with the usual ground rules. He looked back at her in the rearview mirror, whistling. He hadn't got too much of a good look at her when Eddie loaded her into the second van, but he sure saw her now. Chained up as she was, her bare breasts bounced and jiggled with every bump in the road. Victor groaned as Elmoira, bent over into his lap from the passenger seat, continued to take more and more of his swollen cock into her mouth. He reached over and gave her ass a hard smack causing her to groan in a unique blend of pain and appreciation. As she redoubled her efforts, Victor grabbed her by her short black hair and forced her to deep throat him. The sounds of her gagging and slurping always turned him on and wondered if Jaren wouldn't mind him playing with the girl in back a bit before he arrived at the cabin. On second thought, he better not. Jaren wasn't exactly to most mentally stable people he knew. Who knew what he would do to him?

To Jaren, this was a ritual, something to be performed in just the right way. To tread on that would be to sign up for a trip to the bottom of the Mississippi. He'd allow them to tease her, toy with her. But, until he arrived, nothing more than that.

Elmoira was definitely enjoying herself, bobbing up and down on Victor's thick cock as she played with her soaked pussy, her hand moving furiously beneath her thong and undone jeans. These missions always made her hot and the anticipation was usually too much for her to bear. Especially since Jaren had promised her she would be allowed to play too. Eddie sometimes drove and she'd take care of him the same way. She had a severe oral fixation, one that expressed itself when on the road for the Ritual. Strangely enough though, she had never had Jaren inside her. There was something about him that scared and excited her. Something that she thought would disappear as soon as he was inside her and she wanted to keep it going for a little while longer.

"We're here." Victor said, grabbing Elmoira by her hair and pulling her off his cock. She panted, tongue out, mascara smeared down her cheeks. She pulled her hand from between her legs, fingers slick with her wetness, and sucked them clean, looking at him with an animal's hunger in her eyes. There was a knock at the window and Victor lowered it, hand still gripping Elmoira's locks. It was Eddie.

"Hey, the room's ready." Eddie said, completely unaffected by Elmoira and Victor's current state. "Let's get her inside."

"Cockblock." Elmoira said, grinning, stroking Victor's length slowly. "I was getting close."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." He said, rolling his eyes. "Let's get her in the house and you two can go fuck like rabbits for all I care. The serum doesn't have much longer before it's out of her system."

"Fair enough." Victor said, releasing Elmoira's hair, tucking himself back into his jeans, and opening the door.

Elmoira straightened herself up and crawled into the back with their prisoner, unlocking her chains from the side panel of the van. Victor opened the back doors, let Elmoira out into the cool, night air, and lifted Alexa out, pulling her over his shoulder and carried her into the cabin. Outside, it didn't look like much, but, within, was a king's palace. A particularly perverted king that is.

Jaren had bought this cabin and the land surrounded it relatively cheap. No neighbors in at least a 10 mile radius, the wooded area was the very definition of secluded. Apparently, the last owner was a bit of a hermit, living off of the land, keeping to himself. However, the money was too good to pass up so he took it and went overseas. And now, for all intents and purposes, It was Jaren's off-the-grid pad, decorated with all the amenities a sadistic, perverted, millionaire could want.

Taking her to the back, it became clear that Jaren had made some changes to his hideaway. Mainly the fact that the back had been extended some, creating a huge play room for his conquests. Within were a variety of machines and toys that Jaren had collected, and even built, over the years. Situated in the center was a St. Andrew's Cross. Here is where Victor placed Alexa, fitting the cuffs around her wrists, ankles, and midsection. Once completely bound to the device, he pushed it back onto a hydraulic post so that she was now laying on top of the contraption. Blindfolding and gagging her, he left her there and turned off the lights. Jaren would be here soon.

"Aw, come on Eddie!" Elmoira teased, leaning back on the couch in the front room. "Throw a girl a bone!"

"You're such a slut, Moira." Eddie said, typing on his laptop, engrossed in his work. "Why do you want to piss Victor off so much?"

"Because angry sex is the best kind of sex!" she sang, throwing her arms in the air. "Besides, I need me some dark meat."

Eddie paused, trying not to laugh at that last statement. Truth be told, he had no issues at all giving Elmoira what she wanted. And, after he was done checking the security cameras that surrounded the property, he'd do exactly that. He just liked denying her what she wanted.

"Eddie!" she whined. "Stop being an asshole!"

He just shook his head. Jaren was turning onto the dirt road that led to the cabin. Nodding, he activated the external security alarm that would let them know that someone was coming their way, stood up, and turned to Elmoira.

"So, I'm an asshole, am I?" he asked, moving slowly toward her, unbuttoning his pants.

Imon
Imon
29 Followers