Taken and Broken Ch. 04

Story Info
Things get real.
1.4k words
4.24
21.1k
5

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/05/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imon
Imon
29 Followers

Crystal Adams was excited. As much as she had been spoiled in her seven year marriage with Eddie, he hadn't ever taken her overseas. And to Jamaica, no less! Yes, the little voice in her head that was always whispering to her had been efficiently muffled. Besides, if Eddie wanted to play around and not tell her, she'd let him. As long as the gifts kept rolling in, she'd let him. Of course, that didn't mean she couldn't have a little fun on the side. Those long nights when he was away could get lonely and the mocha skinned beauty, that was Crystal Adams, didn't do lonely.

Another reason Crystal was excited was because Jerome, Eddie's older brother, was currently pounding away at her soaked pussy, and had been for the past two hours, interrupted only by a phone call from Eddie. Her long legs were wrapped around Jerome's lithe, muscular body, nails digging into his back.

"Fuck...Fuck...Fuck...Take it...Take this pussy!" she begged, breathing heavily in his ear, desperately trying to make him cum. If there was one thing that turned her on more than anything is a man cumming inside of her. There was so much power and eroticism in that one act that it never failed to get her off. "Harder! More dick! More dick! More dick!"

Jerome, on the other hand, always felt guilty. Even now, balls deep in his brother's wife, a twinge of guilt was always there. Just not enough to make him stop. Truth be told, this had become an addiction to him. He didn't know if his brother was actually cheating on Crystal. At this point, he really didn't care. All he knew was she was an insatiable freak who couldn't seem to get enough. That being said, he and his brother hadn't been on good terms for a while, not since their mother and father had died, mother of cancer, father of a broken heart six months later. A rift had begun to grow between the brothers for reasons neither of them could really understand. Perhaps there had been an initial reason years ago, but, if Eddie could remember what it was, Jerome had no clue. And now this. If he ever found out, Eddie would never forgive him and would, in all likelihood, try to kill him.

"Yes! Yes! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! I'm cum-" she squealed, arching her back, pulling him closer, wanting to feel every inch of him as she barrel rolled over the edge.

Jerome winced as Crystal sunk her teeth in his neck, her pussy spasming uncontrollably around his cock, the sensation sending him over the edge with a groan, filling her with hot seed. He collapsed on top of her, both panting hard, unable to move. As they lay there, enjoying the afterglow, Jerome still inside of Crystal, they both had the same guilty thought.

"What the hell is Eddie doing?"

"Mmmph...Mmmm...*slurp*...You're so fuckin' big Eddie!" Elmoira gushed, settled on her knees in front of him, stroking and sucking on his swollen cock, kissing and licking around the head. "If you're not careful, you'll make Victor jealous..."

Eddie stood at the front end of the table Alexa was on. Grabbing both sides of Elmoira's head, he shoved his cock down her throat, cutting off any more comments she may have had. Exactly what she wanted. She was a strange one, but, Eddie couldn't deny, she was a deep throat champion.

As Eddie continued to fuck Elmoira's face, could do nothing but watch. Anytime she tried to look away or close her eyes, Jaren's riding crop seared across her back. And that was to say nothing of the machine that was currently teasing her wet cunt.

Victor had wheeled the sex machine up behind her and input a specific program. The machine itself wasn't much to look at. However, once all the attachments had been added, it wouldn't have looked out of place in a mad scientist's laboratory. A particularly kinky mad scientist that is. The machine had multiple, jointed arms in which a variety of dildos and vibrators would fit. Right now, a smaller vibrator was attached and was being forced in and out of her wet pussy. A nub at the end of the vibe teased her clit with every full stroke, an event that caused her to jump each time it occurred.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!" Alexa moaned. She had cursed and fought and yelled herself hoarse, but after the explanation Jaren had given her, none of her captors had said another word, completely ignoring her tirade and focused on abusing her body and subjecting her to lewd displays.

With everything set up, Jaren took a step back to admire his handiwork. Satisfied everything was ready, he leaned down and removed the bottle Mikey had sent him and a pair of latex gloves from the bag at his feet. Pulling on the gloves, he opened the bottle and poured some of the gel in his hands. Rubbing the concoction between his hands, he began to apply it to Alexa's body, covering her breasts, back, stomach, ass, and dripping pussy with it. The effect was almost immediate.

"AAAAAHHHH!!" Alexa screamed, thrashing about. Whatever she had been coated with had begun to burn. Badly. The pain didn't last long, maybe two or three minutes, but, to Alexa, it seemed like an eternity. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME!?! STOP! STOP!"

Jaren ignored her, working on her legs and then feet. Mikey's letter explained that this water soluble gel was a topical treatment that could be used to increase the sensations a person felt tenfold. Pleasure. Pain. All of it mixed together into a thick, heady cocktail that dulled inhibitions and the ability to think clearly. Basically, it reduced her psyche to a sieve that filtered out every thought that didn't have anything to do with what was physically touching her.

Once Jaren was done, he laid a gloved hand on her back, steadying her as she had begun to push back against the machine's thrusts and whispered in her ear.

"Is it too much?" he asked, sliding his hand up and down her side, working the gel into her skin, making her scream. "Are you unable to handle it?"

"YES! PLEASE! IT'S TOO MUCH!" she sobbed, juice trickling down her inner thigh creating a puddle beneathe her. "MAKE IT STOP! I CAN'T-I CAN'T-"

Her cries were choked off by a huge orgasm, one that tore through her body and continued, a pulsing and crashing torrent of feelings, so many different feelings, she couldn't differentiate what it was that sent her over the edge

"Shhh...Sweet thing, you're babbling. It'll be okay..." Jaren cooed in her ear. "I can make it stop."

"P-PLEASE! DO IT!" she begged. The sensation was making her entire body throb. In pain? In desire? In anger? She wasn't sure anymore. All she knew is that the one who could stop it was offering to do so. "I'LL D-DO ANYTHING!"

"Do you promise?" he asked, fondling one of her hanging breasts with a single hand, slowly, lazily. "You'll do as you're told?

"YES! I'LL DO ANYTHING!" she screamed, sobs wracking her frame, unable to collapse due to her restraints.

"Good girl. As long as you're good, I'll make the pain go away." He said, shedding his gloves, hoody, and pants, climbing up on top of the table, kneeling before her. Grabbing the nylon rope to guide her, he slid his fat cock into her wet mouth. She began fellating him with gusto, eagerly swallowing every inch of his dick that the anal hook would allow, the wet, gagging sound of her mouth and throat being used was the only thing she could hear. Victor, Elmoira, and Eddie had all gathered around to watch. Victor punched a few buttons onto the sex machine's console, speeding it up, increasing the vibrations. Alexa was squirting, covering the vibrator in her juices, her eyes rolling up into her head, her orgasm showing no signs of abating.

"Want me to cum in your mouth?" he asked, pulling his cock roughly from her throat. "Want me to fill your mouth with cum?"

"GIVE IT TO ME! CUM IN MY M-" she begged before Jaren's cock interrupted her, being shoved violently back down her throat. Groaning, he held her down on his cock, cumming hard down her throat, pumping a large load of seed into her stomach. She swallowed once, twice, thrice, taking every drop. Pulling out slowly, allowing her to suck him clean, he slid off the table and stretched.

"Good girl." He said to Alexa, motioning to Elmoira who was jumping up and down giddily in reaction to the scene she had just witnessed. Elmoira saluted him and, turning off the sex machine, wheeled it away from Alexa before turning a valve on the wall. Eddie, Victor, and Jaren stepped back as a shower of cold water cascaded down onto the panting Alexa, washing away the gel.

Imon
Imon
29 Followers