Taken and Broken Ch. 05

Story Info
A trip down memory lane.
1.1k words
4.13
17.8k
3

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/05/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imon
Imon
29 Followers

Four Years Earlier

Victor wasn't much of a fan of dive bars. The dreary atmosphere and the depressing patrons typically kept him a good distance away. However, this particular afternoon, he felt right at home. Ordering another whiskey on the rocks from the middle aged, homely bartender, he checked his phone for the sixth time in as many minutes, chastising himself as he did so. Honestly, the whole situation he found himself in could have been much worse. Then again, it's not every day you find out the child you had with the woman you love wasn't even yours.

"Here ya go buddy." The bartender said, sliding his drink to him, the cheap, plastic cup it was in somehow appropriate. "So, how's life?"

"Shitty." Victor said hollowly, draining his medicine and ordering another. It didn't even burn anymore.

"Yeah? That sucks." His bartender said, fixing another drink and passing it to him. "Mind if I ask what happened."

"Met a girl. Fell for her. Married her. Had a kid. Girl cheats on me." Victor sighed, staring at his drink. "She must've been doing it for a while, too. Kid wasn't even mine."

"Shit, man. That's a fucked up situation. I'm sorry to hear that." She said sincerely, leaning on the counter. Victor noticed how dead it was in the bar. Only one other patron sat at the end of the bar, a man in a business suit, texting. Not your standard dive bar customer, but the nonexistent traffic wasn't much of a surprise. Most people don't decide to get wasted at 1:43 in the afternoon. "How'd you find out about it?"

"Knew she was fuckin' around on me for a coupla months. Sent in a blood test about a week ago. Just got it back this morning." He said, stirring his drink slowly.

"Wow. Something like that would fuck a man's head up." She sympathized. "What are you going to do now?"

"I don't even know. Trying to figure it out. Tell her I know, I guess." He said, turning the perspiring cup in his large hands slowly.

"What of revenge?" came a reply from the man seated at the end of the bar.

"Say what?" Victor asked, rotating in his stool toward the man.

"Well, from the sound of it, you were wronged. Not only wronged, but lied to." The man said. His vibrating phone lay ignored in front of him. "You shouldn't take that."

"Probably not. Not much I can do to change the situation though." Victor said.

"Very true. Regardless of what you end up doing, what happened would have still occurred." The man agreed. He stood and moved over and sat next to Victor, waving the curious bartender away and leaning in close. "But, what if you could, at the very least, feel better about it?"

"The hell are you talking about?" Victor asked, cocking an eyebrow. "How the hell am I supposed to feel better about this?"

"By taking advantage of an opportunity I have to offer you." The man whispered. "I promise you that everything that this woman has done to you, you can return in spades."

"I'm listening..." Victor said, intrigued.

The bartender stood at the end of the bar, absentmindedly straightening up. There wasn't much to be done this early in the day, but her interests lay in the two men whispering on the other side of the bar. She strained her ears, trying to hear what was being said. Not being able to hear much, she debated on slowly moving closer to better eavesdrop. Unfortunately, by the time she felt she was being ignored, the juiciest parts of the conversation were over.

"Take a day or two to think it over." The man said, standing to leave. "And keep your wife in the dark about what it is you've found out."

"I'm not so sure, man." Victor said, arms folded, brow creased as he pondered the man's proposition. "This is kinda wild, isn't it?"

"Of course it is, my friend. It would have to be, wouldn't it?" the man supplied. "It's a crazy life we all live. If you want it to make any sense at all, you have to be proactive."

"I guess so." Victor said, not entirely convinced. "By the way. I didn't catch your name."

"Oh! My apologies. Sometimes these things slip my mind." The man apologized, holding his hand out. "Mathewson. Jaren Mathewson."

Present Day

It had been a week since Alexa's capture and she had lost all hope. As she moved her hips up and down, riding a cock for the 7th time that day, her mind was blank, drooling sloppily around the ball gag in her mouth. Fighting back had earned her nothing but larger and larger plugs in her ass and multiple coats of that gel. The worst part of her situation was she couldn't help herself. She couldn't get enough cock, enough pussy, enough cum. She had begun to crave the hot seed her captors fed her morning, noon, and night. To be completely honest, she wasn't sure how long she had been held captive.

"Mmph. Mmph. Mmph. Mmph. Mmph." She moaned, her arms bound together and tied to the ceiling as Victor used her ass. Her moans had become her own personal chant, one she practiced day in and day out, her muffled pleas making Jaren or Eddie or Victor grow bigger and harder in whichever hole of hers they were violating. At this point, she could tell who was fucking her silly even if she was blindfolded.

"Shut up, bitch!" Victor growled, giving her ass a hard swat, continuing to force her up and down on his thick, throbbing manhood, making her cry out. Previous memories of life before her predicament swam before her mind's eye less frequently than before. Her second day there, she had a multitude of plans to escape, trying to memorize a pattern and choose the perfect moment to strike. Day four, she merely wanted to keep her sanity and ignore the sensations she had been forced to feel. By day seven, she was a bitch in heat.

Elmoira lay on the floor, watching Victor fuck Alexa senseless, absentmindedly rubbing her pussy, reminiscing over how well Alexa had eaten her to a thunderous orgasm while being fucked from behind by Victor. The session before had become blurred, an event of pure desire. She was sore and content. For now.

Victor had begun to approach his climax, causing Alexa to ride harder and harder, trying to get him to fill her aching ass with his seed. As he came, he grabbed her by the hair and held her down, fully impaled inside her, hot cum spurting, filling her ass. She was their own, private cum dumpster. Lying back, arms outstretched as he tried to catch his breath, Alexa ground her ass against his now half hard cock. He sighed, looking over at Elmoira biting her bottom lip as she continued to play with herself. Unfortunately, their reverie would be short lived as Eddie decided that moment to burst in the room.

"Cop car headin' this way!"

Imon
Imon
29 Followers