Taken and Broken Ch. 07

Story Info
Meet Samantha and Kimberly.
1.7k words
4.07
18.3k
1
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/05/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imon
Imon
29 Followers

Thirteen Weeks Ago

Layla Meridith was highly upset. This was the type of upset that left an individual unable to speak, rational thoughts few and far between. The type of upset that demands the satisfaction of revenge. She paced back and forth in her study, the fireplace crackling, a half empty bottle of chardonnay and a completely empty crystal flute sat on her African Blackwood desk, largely ignored at this point. She was hardly able to believe the gumption, the audacity, Jaren Mathewson had to possess in order to ask her the questions he did. The fact that each question made her believe that Jaren knew far more than he let on. That wasn't necessarily a bad thing. However, if he knew of her proclivity to certain activities, something would have to be done. Her submissive groaned in wanton lust, chained and kneeling beside her desk, ignored save for a quick, yet fairly brutal, strike from her riding crop. She continued to pace, trying to decide what to do. The whole Dominant/submissive thing wasn't considered a bad thing by people as a whole, especially if kept within closed doors. Hell, everyone had a little bit of kink within them. The issue is when the mayor of a large city is a sadistic Dominatrix whose appetite for dealing out pain and drawing blood sometimes bordered on the maniacal.

Her submissive, her husband, one Francis Orthington, lay writhing on the floor, chains clinking together, dragging across the wood paneling, drool pooling around his knees, dripping from the ball gag shoved in his mouth. She didn't pay him much mind, something he got off on. He loved the pain that his mistress delivered day after day, but what really truly got his motor running was the indifference she seemed to have when looking at him. As if he weren't actually there.

With a quick backhand, Layla smacked Francis across the face with her crop, the leather strap at the end slashing through the air like a bolt. Francis cried out, falling back, his chains preventing him from getting back to his knees. It mattered not, though. Layla was still deep in thought.

Layla then sat on her desk, crossing her legs, her black latex thigh highs glinting in the light of the fire. She filled her glass with wine, trying to decide whether or not to take Jaren up on his dinner invitation. On one hand, he might try to blackmail her for whatever nefarious schemes he had planned. Of course, if he did try that particular route, it'd be especially satisfying telling him to fuck off. She had no doubt that her lifestyle could hurt her chances in the upcoming election, but she was a Domme through and through. If she couldn't be mayor and enjoy the lifestyle she had chosen in her very limited spare time, she would rather resign.

Decision made, Layla drained the glass, stood up, and sashayed over to Francis who lay whimpering on the floor where she left him. The wine left her buzzed and horny. She needed release and she was going to get it.

Present

Three weeks. That was how long Jaren and Layla had been married. Eddie was a little hurt that his friend hadn't said anything up until now, but he figured Jaren had his reasons. He sat on the arm of the couch, Jaren, Layla, and Victor in deep conversation. Eddie's conscience was bugging him a bit more than usual. The plan was the same as always, but with the introduction of a new member to their group without his knowledge left a bad taste in his mouth. As much as he would like to say he didn't care, he like being included. Especially since ignorance on any matter before the completion of The Ritual was likely to get him arrested. Turning his attention to one of the two women standing beside the door, completely silent and painted up like a whore, he knew he ought to be more worried about Victor's reaction. It wasn't all that surprising Victor didn't recognize Samantha. Her school girl outfit, pigtails, copious amounts of make-up, and the fact that she seemed to have undergone breast augmentation surgery, she hardly resembled the woman Victor had once been married to. Honestly, with the various psychological and sexual experiments Jaren had undoubtedly performed on the two women, Eddie would be surprised if they could even remember their past lives. That being said, Eddie thought that a surprise like that could end up being very unfortunate Victor and, more importantly, himself.

Still, Eddie would be back at home in about 36 hours and the monster inside him squirmed, ready to be unleashed on both of the women standing like statues by the door. If it came down to it, Eddie would simply deny knowing that it was Samantha. Moving toward the back, he motioned to them, bidding them to follow him. They obeyed without question, leaving Victor, Jaren, and Layla to their conversation.

Pushing the door open, he found Elmoira and Alexa engaged in a torrid 69, devouring each other's wet cunts hungrily, completely oblivious to the three people who had just walked in. Pulling off his shirt, he gave Elmoira a hard smack on her gyrating ass.

"Mmmm!" she cried out in surprise, muffled by Alexa's soaked pussy. Turning around and finally noticing Eddie and the two women, she grinned, sat up, rocking her hips back and forth on Alexa's questing tongue.

"Well, hi there Eddie!" she said joyfully, riding Alexa's face, her breasts bouncing slightly. "Who's the new meat?"

"Sami and Kimberly." Eddie said, dropping his trousers, cock already hard, pressing against his boxers. Upon hearing their names, the two women stepped forward and waited for further instructions. "The others are in front. I figured these two ladies could use some fun in their lives. What do you think?"

"Yay! I love the way you think Eddie!" Elmoira exclaimed, bouncing up and down. Pulling herself away from Alexa's tongue, she stepped off the table leaving the bound Alexa whining. Moving to the rack of toys that Jaren had installed on the wall, she grabbed a rather large vibrator and an even larger dildo, complete with harness. Turning back to Alexa, she spread the bound woman's legs and began to feed the fat vibrator into Alexa's wet, receptive cunt. Once fully inserted, Elmoira turned it on its lowest setting, enough to tease her, keep her on the edge without pushing her over. Done with that, she moved back to Eddie, Samantha, and Kimberly.

"Who's first? I promise to be-whoa!" she said, surprised, sliding the harness on, the large dildo bobbing obscenely in front of her. Without being told, Kimberly, who happened to be closest to Elmoira at the time, dropped to her knees, took the fake cock in hand and began licking and sucking at it. Elmoira looked down at the red head bobbing back and forth on the strapon then back to Eddie who was getting the same treatment from Samantha. "I like her, Eddie. She's fun."

Eddie smiled at that, but was more preoccupied with Samantha who was dutifully deep throating his thick cock. He groaned as she swallowed around it, again and again, her throat massaging him masterfully. She obviously had training. She looked up at him, eyes shining as she took him deeper and deeper, saliva coating his meat, using both hands to play with her pussy. This pressed her breasts together between her arms. Looking down, Eddie had to admit this was one of the hottest blowjobs he had ever received. He wasn't sure how long he would last.

Elmoira, on the other hand, was fucking Kimberly's mouth roughly, one hand gripping her hair, using it as leverage to shove her thick strapon down her throat. Kimberly whined a bit at the brutal use, but took it like a champ, sliding her hands up Elmoira's body, playing with her breasts, fondling them, nails digging into the soft flesh as she was used hard.

Alexa might have been blindfolded, but her hearing was as good as ever. The symphony of slurping, gagging, and the low whine of the vibrator deep inside her was music to her ears. She was severely fatigued, but was too wired to sleep. In fact, she wasn't sure how long it had been since she had last slept, thanks partly to repeated and rough use and partly to the water Elmoira had been giving her from time to time which, unknown to Alexa, had been mixed with cocaine. She'd be up for a while yet.

Eddie pulled his long, thick cock out of Samantha's mouth, leaving her panting from her exertions, a thin strand of saliva hung between her full lips and the throbbing head of his cock. Slapping her face with it once, twice, thrice, he ordered her to position herself at the head of the table, bent over Alexa. With a quiet 'Yes, sir.', Samantha did as she was told, bracing her hands against the table, leaning down to suck on Alexa's neck, an action that made her coo in delight. Positioning himself behind her, Eddie slid her thong to the side, and teased her swollen lips and clit with the head. She began to wiggle her hips against his ministrations impatiently, Eddie giving her ass a vicious smack, making her cry out and still her writhing. Seeing she had gotten the point, he began to push deep between her meaty pussy lips causing her to sigh in contentment as she was slowly filled up. She definitely had a fat girl's pussy and he loved the way the thick lips enveloped his cock.

As Eddie started up a slow, but rough rhythm, gripping Samantha's hips as he drove harder and harder into her pretty pussy, Elmoira had leaned back against the table, pinching and twisting her own nipples as Kimberly had lifted the fake cock up and was now giving Elmoira's bald cunt a long, slow tongue bath, stroking the dildo slowly as she ate Elmoira, ready to feel her cum on her tongue, her other hand rubbing her pussy, seeking her completion.

The room's occupants were starting to shine with sweat, the smell of sex heavy in the air as each sought their own orgasm, a medley of greed, lust, power and submission, getting closer and closer to reaching their respective peaks when two loud gunshots were heard from the front room, cutting through the single minded man and women's activities, bringing them all to a stop.

Imon
Imon
29 Followers