Taken and Broken Ch. 08

Story Info
Whodunit?
1.4k words
3.74
15.8k
3

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/05/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imon
Imon
29 Followers

Four Years Ago

Victor felt queasy. The pit of his stomach turned and churned, a feeling made all the more uncomfortable by the rough road he and Eddie found themselves driving on. He and Eddie had met a few days prior at Jaren's large estate. The meeting between the three men had been long and drawn out, as the plan concerning Victor's wife, Samantha, was finally underway after a full six weeks of scheming.

The plan wasn't so much complicated as much as it relied on a number of outside factors. As a stay at home wife, Samantha didn't have any work related ties that might get curious as to her disappearance. However, she had family and friends who had to be convinced. The trio had decided on a fake death overseas. Jaren bribed the police chief in Sao Paulo into attesting to the fact that a woman matching Samantha's description had been killed in a mugging that went awry. The coroner had also been coerced into signing off on the autopsy, though he was a bit more resistant to the idea. He disappeared soon after. Amazing what you could do with a little money and a dead prostitute. Samantha was grabbed after she and Victor walked along one of Sao Paulo's beaches one night, Samantha believing it to be a romantic gesture on Victor's part. Bound, gagged, and stuffed into a small van waiting on the couple to pass. The whole kidnapping even included Victor being "knocked out" by their assailants in full view of Samantha on the off chance she escaped. This way Victor would not be blamed.

Getting Samantha onto Jaren's private yacht and back to the US had been surprisingly simple. A few hundreds slid to the dock worker to make him look the other way was all it took. Jaren was even able to skip customs due to his personal influence. For all intents and purposes, Samantha was dead to everyone who knew of her. Everyone, that is, except Victor and his friends.

"I thought we were heading to Jaren's." Victor said, looking over his shoulder through the van's back window. Samantha was bound by the wrists and ankles with layers of duct tape, struggling and flailing about. A heavy blindfold was tied tightly around her head, her mouth duct taped as well. She must have just woken up and was confused and angry. She always had had a bit of a mean streak, something that had drew Victor to her when they had first started dating in college. Sliding the window panel closed, he turned back to watching the road.

"Huh? Oh, yeah. He decided it would probably be better to drop her off with Jhiraagh's men." Eddie said, flicking the ash from his cigarette out the cracked window. Victor usually didn't like smoke, and would have made a point to say so. However, with all that was currently on his mind, he didn't even notice the acrid smell or haze that had quickly filled the small cabin of the van.

They continued on for another hour, sitting mostly in silence, the rhythmic thumping in the back from Samantha's struggles, the only interruption. Pulling onto a small, country road, mostly forgotten by the rest of the world, Eddie drove deep into the wooded area, foliage blotting out the dark blue of the evening sky. Another twenty minutes go by before Victor sees the small cabin, sitting cozily atop a slight incline. The tires dug into the gravel that made the parking spot in front of the cabin as the van slowed, the crunching of the leaves beneath announcing their arrival. Three men stood on the porch of the cabin, waiting silently for the 'package' Eddie and Victor had brought with them.

Present

Jaren had really hoped he could make Victor see reason. Hoped he would still be a loyal soldier in his army, even after discovering what had happened. Unfortunately, that was not to be the case. After discovering his wife had not, in fact, cheated on him, that the whole situation that had led him to be drinking his troubles away in that bar four years ago, had been manufactured by Jaren, had been too much for the man. Victor hadn't even said a word. He merely stood from where he had been sitting, calmly, too calmly, moved toward Jaren. Jaren stood still, looking Victor in the eyes, eyes that, a moment before, had been tired, now burned with hate, a powerful loathing that Jaren knew was directed right at him. Victor clenched his fists in his fury, about to take out every ounce of his aggression on the man before him, when Layla raised a Beretta, 92 compact with rail, a fired once, twice, into the side of Victor's head.

Victor fell heavily, shaking the cabin as he hit the ground. Jaren sighed, removing the ear plugs from his ears. Layla lay the gun on the table and said nothing, ignoring the twitching body at her feet. Eddie had made it out the room, wearing only his boxers, Samantha following meekly behind him, completely bare. Looking down at Victor's body, he shook his head. Elmoira hadn't deemed it necessary to leave. She knew what might happen tonight and was much more interested in Kimberly's tight ass than the death of one of her fuck buddies. Eddie figured she'd only miss his dick.

"Eddie, you know what to do. Samantha, be a dear and clean up the mess our poor Victor left behind, would you?" Jaren said, waving his hand dismissively at the spattered blood patterns on the furniture. Eddie nodded, moving the table and couch away and began to roll Victor up in the rug he had collapsed on, dragging it out the side door where a freshly dug hole awaited him. Samantha went into the kitchen, grabbed a bottle of club soda and some fresh hand towels, and went to work.

"Now, Layla..." Jaren began, turning to his wife. "I believe there was something you wanted to do..."

_________________________

Elmoira was delighted. She loved dominating Kimberly, fucking her tight ass with long, punishing strokes, making her pussy leak as she brutalized the woman's hole, holding on to her hips, driving every inch of the thick dildo into Kimberly, forcing delicious screams out of her. Now, Elmoira found herself in the same predicament, Layla riding her ass just the way she loved it. Hair gripped in hands, Layla forced Elmoira's face into Kimberly's dripping snatch, making her eat it, tongue it roughly, her long, wet appendage sliding in and out of Kimberly's slit as Layla laid claim to Elmoira's well used asshole, laughing wildly as she did.

"Yeeesssss..." Elmoira hissed, throwing her ass back to meet Layla's thrusts. "Take it! Make it yours! Fuck me! Fuck mMMPHH!"

Forced back in between Kimberly's thighs, Elmoira went back to work devouring the woman's sweet cunt, suckling on her clit, dragging her tongue up and down her glistening lips. Kimberly was mostly quiet through all of this, mainly because Jaren was busy forcing his dick in and out of her mouth, making her take each inch as roughly as possible. Alexa lay thrashing and forgotten on the table, the thick vibrator still teasing her mercilessly.

Jaren came hard, pent up from hours of business and paperwork, filling Kimberly's mouth and throat with sticky cum, causing her to choke as she attempted to swallow it all, failing, leaving two streams trickling out the sides of her mouth, down in between her breasts, down her stomach, to her sore cunt where Elmoira was still digging in.

Elmoira began to lap up the trail of cum, trying to follow it up Kimberly's body, before Layla pulled at her hair roughly, forcing her back in between Kimberly's legs. Elmoira whined as she was forced to continue eating, a decision which made her shudder in pleasure. Kimberly, swallowing as much cum as she could, tried to continue sucking, tried to keep Jaren's cock in her mouth. To her chagrin, Jaren slid out of her mouth, sat down on the table next to Alexa's writhing form and watched the three women pleasure each other silly, his cock stiffening again as he looked on. Sliding his hand up Alexa's inner thigh, he turned the vibrator on high, relishing in her screams of ecstasy as she came hard, unable to stop, juices squirting, covering her inner thighs in her cream, before he turned back to the wild threesome before him.

Imon
Imon
29 Followers