Taken, and Loving It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We lay in bed, in each others arms for quite a while after we had finished, I couldn't have got him off me, if my life had depended on it, I had to wait while he rolled away from me very slowly, his cock (sadly) popped out of my very slack pussy, well, it would be slack the next time my husband got in there!

I was also still more than mesmerised by the contrast of our skins, my white, his coal black, my blonde hair against his body was fascinating me.

I turned toward him and kissed his broad flat chest, sucked at a very black tight nipple, he cupped my face as I did, it was a gesture of love, love he had for me, and the same feeling washed through me too, I was in trouble here, and so was, my until and hour or so ago, my marriage.

My eyes filled with tears, I was in turmoil, what was I going to do?

I rolled off the bed, leaned over and kissed his soft lips, told him to get up as I had to remove the now very wet bed sheets, wet with my love juices, and wet with the copious amounts of cum he had pumped into me, Oh my God I thought, would I be pregnant?

He got up, and nonchalantly walked into my shower saying, 'get in here as soon as you've done there, okay?' It wasn't a request, it was a matter of fact statement, an order, I obeyed, and quickly.

And I was glad I did, what a time I had in there, I saw the full magnificence of his body, manhood, power, the contours were there for all to see, he really was an Alpha Male in my eyes, I was compelled to do as he asked without him asking or telling me, servitude wasn't in it.

During that 30, 45 minutes in the shower, as well as spending time on my knees, for obvious reasons, he went down on his and licked me out, I swear I almost cleared the shower screens when I came!

He fingered my bum hole, I squiggled and wriggled but he just held me against the wall while he drove it up and into me, the uncomfortable feeling, and some little pain gave way to immeasurable pleasure.

Until he said.' how many time you been arse fucked Jenny?' 'I haven't.' I gasped. 'What? He said, 'Never.' 'No.' 'Well,' he said, that's gonna change and real soon too.' He laughed.

'I'm not having that curtain pole in me there,' I growled at him. That got me another walloping on my arse. 'Don't go against me Jenny,' he told me. 'I won't Im sorry,' I blubbed.

'But not today, tomorrow will be soon enough,' he laughed.

He carried me back to bed, had his wonderful way with me again, and finished me off by 69ing me until I blew apart once more, his stamina was totally amazing, I don't know how he felt after fucking me again like that, but I was exhausted.

He went and showered again, got dressed, cuddled up to me, kissed me, then told me I was the most amazing fuck he had ever had, and he couldn't wait for tomorrow to come around, so he could have me again.

'Two things for you to know Jenny,' he said, 'one you already do know, I am gonna fuck your arse so get ready anyway you like, but it will happen, okay?'

'The 2nd thing is, I'm gonna be fucking you and making love to you for a long time from now, get used to it, you are mine now, married? Yes, but you belong to me, so you had better get used to that too, right!'

I could only nod my head, shocked, and stunned? Absolutely, but there was an acceptance in me at his words. 'Mark, please don't tell Mike, I would hate myself if he were to know.' 'Don't worry Jenny, he will never learn of this from me, that's a promise I swear to you darling.' He said to me.

'Oh Mark, thank you,' I went to him and kissed him, then he left after swatting my arse again, 'Mine tomorrow, get it ready.' And he left.

I just lay in my bed and pondered what had taken place and tried to 'see' my future from this new perspective, even if Mike didn't find out about this, and the chances, I knew were that he would.

I had been utterly and completely taken over by a young, albeit very good looking, and very masculine black boy, although he was a man of immense proportions in every way, including the power of his mind, and only 20 years of age, and I also knew there was no way back.

I had fantasised about been blacked, had had massive orgasms with my husband about it, but never intended for it to ever happen in reality.

But Mark had seen it in me, and had just decided to take me, and he had, I had offered up no real resistance, and now there wasn't any at all.

Then a view of my immediate future popped into my head, the one I had thought of many times, me on my knees, head down, holding onto my headboard, a black man behind me, his cock right up my willing aching arse.

But now it wasn't 'a black man' it was Mark I was seeing, and I was already willing and wanting it, and he had only just left me.

I bathed for a long time, trying to ease out the kinks left in me by Mark, I remade the bed, threw the dirty bedding into the washer, dressed and started dinner for Mike, by the time he came home I was feeling better, certainly more satisfied than I had ever felt in my life.

He didn't seem to suspect anything, but I kept my defences up in case, I said something I shouldn't have done, but the evening passed off without mishap.

When we went to bed, I never turned him down, I pretended and went through the motions, but his cock didn't touch the sides, so well extended had my pussy been done by my mighty Mark.

Mike seemed happy, but what really shook me out of my reverie, was his comment, about 'maybe I've put a little fella in there for us hey?' I was mortified; maybe already there was a little fella in there. A black little fella!

I slept totally that night, I was completely exhausted, from Marks abusing of my body and the total fucking I had been subjected to, subject? There was a word that stayed in my mind.

I didn't get up the next morning, Mike went off on his own, I was in the bathroom getting ready for Mark, I even pushed some baby oil up my arse and fingered myself too, I even tried pushing my dildo up, but couldn't manage it, how was Mark going to?

I was ready for him to arrive, by 10:00 he still hadn't turned up, I was getting frantic, wanting him to be here and also getting a tad annoyed, he finally arrived at 11:30, blithely saying he had been busy.

'Busy? Busy? You were supposed to be here early.' I yelled at him. I was over the table in an instant, getting my still sore arse spanked again, that soon altered my state of mind, I begged him to stop, I told him I was sorry, and I wouldn't shout at him again.

He pulled me up, took me in his arms and kissed me, I was so grateful, I almost cried.

'Now get you fuckin arse up those stairs get undressed, get on the bed, arse up in the air,' he raised his big black hand, but I was gone.

I hurriedly got undressed, but made sure I looked my best, when I heard him coming up I bent my head down and made sure my arse was up in the air as ordered.

'Beautiful, just so fuckin beautiful, Oooh what a sight.' I heard him say, it filled me with immense pride and pleasure to hear him say that I can tell you!

I risked indicating a bottle of baby oil and a tube of KY Jelly on the cabinet next to the bed.

'Great, just what the doctor ordered,' he said.

With that he got undressed, I got a glimpse of that magnificent black weapon, and almost swooned, it was gorgeous, 'Oh Mark,' I whispered. Knowing where it would soon be, bathed me in fear, intrepidation and powerful lust and arousal.

I saw his hand pick them up, and put them next to me, he then started on my further arousal by playing with me, squeezing and rolling my nipples, stroking me, feeling my clit, tickling my bum hole, he poked a finger in, and swirled it about, while kissing my neck and back.

Boy did he know how to push my buttons, I felt like begging him right out to please fuck me now, any way, any how you to my want darling.

He moved to my side and told me to suck his cock, I did, willingly, very willingly, he poured oil onto my arse I felt it running down me, then the tube of KY was used, he fingered it into me too.

Then the point of no return, he got behind me, my fate was about to be sealed by this man of men, never had I ever shown any man such compliance, or subservience as him.

'Please Mark, don't hurt me, please.' I almost begged. 'Baby, it will hurt to start with, but try to keep relaxed, and push back at me slowly, just let it go okay?' He said.

'But Jenny, it is going to happen, which way is up to you, but you won't stop it, understand?' He almost growled. 'Yes,' I whimpered.

It was his thumb first, widening me a little, but even that hurt. Then out it went, I felt what must have been the head of his black prick pushing at me, I pushed back as instructed, and "POP" in it went!

I know I squealed, my legs shot backwards, my arse clamping onto his mushroom head, I pulled him down with me, the pain was tremendous, he held me tight, I wasn't going any where but into surrender.

'Relax baby, relax okay,' he said into my ear, he didn't move for a while until my stuffed arse started to adjust a little. Thank God for the oil and the KY I briefly thought! The pain subsided a little, until he moved his prick, then I yelped again, 'Shhh baby, relax' he whispered into my ear. I tried, I really did, and then after a space of time, it started to feel better.

Mark was as gentle as he could be, and I loved him for that, then using his chest to keep me in place and my wrists in his hands, he slowly pushed it further in, the pain returned, I gritted my teeth, 'baby, baby, baby,' he murmured into my ear, 'you are totally, completely mine from this day on, aren't you,' he said to me.

'Yes Mark, yes,' I mewled back to him, and I was, I knew it now.

Then my very first arse fucking got under way, I got more pleasure out of knowing I was pleasing him than anything else, even though I had an enormous massive orgasm as well, he rolled my nipples, played with my clit until I exploded, then he grunted, stopped fucking me momentarily, then shot his load into my already full arse, the feeling of my insides expanding as his cum filled me up even more sent me over the top again.

I was going to want more of this, and I knew just the cock for the job, my husband Mike, he was going to be my ass fucker from now on; he wouldn't ever know Mark was screwing me there too.

Mark slowly pulled out his now limpish cock, and lay next to me. 'Comments?' he asked. 'None at all sir,' I replied, 'except to say that, that was the most amazing experience I have ever had.'

I was still face down, no strength yet to roll over to my man, my new man, I thought, is he my master? I pondered to no one but myself, is this what it feels like to be mastered, owned, utterly dominated in the way Mark was and had masterfully dominated me, and made me even want to be subservient to him?

I managed to turn toward him, I pulled my hair out of its pony tail, and spread it across his chest, the contrast still stunned me, I kissed his shoulder, put my arm around him and held tight, I was beginning to feel I was in love with him now, nothing had ever happened to me like this, my husband had never had this affect on me, even though I never knew it!

He turned his face to mine, our lips met, it was a kiss of pure unadulterated love, of that there was no doubt. I started to cry into him, I was ecstatic, desolate, happy, delirious, lost, I was in turmoil now, here I am a 29 year old housewife, in love with a 20 year old black boy, but a boy he was not!

'Come on,' he said, 'in the shower now okay?' I got off the bed and nearly fell down, my arse was on fire, and so sore, he just laughed and said, 'you had better get used to it Jenny, that, and the rest of you is mine now, yea?' 'Yes,' I replied, 'it is.'

In the shower, he washed my arse, and fingered me inside too, I washed his cock and balls, which gave him another hard on, that got me a standing fuck against the wall, my God, he was unbeatable at this.

I got pushed to my knees to suck him off, which I gladly, happily succumbed to.

We went back to bed, but not before I pulled off the used sheets and put on new ones, we fucked once more that day before he left, and we fucked every day after except for Sat and Sun when Mike was home, in the middle of the following week, Mark said he wouldn't be seeing me on Friday, I asked him why, he told me was spending a long weekend with his girlfriend Stella, who was home from college, and he had some serious fucking to get on with, I was so stunned I couldn't speak, he told me it was okay, he was going to finish with her, because he knew if he told her about me, Stella would want me too, as she was bi sexual, and a blonde beauty like me was every black bi's dream.

I told Mark I didn't want to, nor would I share him, that earned me a couple of hard shots to my sore arse, he said to me that, what I wanted and what I got wasn't up for discussion, and did I under stand him!

And on top of that I had to tell Mike about us, I didn't want to, but I knew it was only right that I did.

I broached the subject, but half way through my stammering confession, he told me he knew, a neighbour had mentioned the number of times Mark was here and the full days too.

He was remarkably calm about it, and agreed it was partly his fault because we had fantasised about it, and he knew and felt excited about the dangers bringing Mark into our home, dangers that had come to reality.

But what would our future be?

To be continued...

12