Taken as a Slave

Story Info
Forced to be a man serving sissy slut.
5.2k words
4.49
306.4k
85

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/09/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My ordeal all began due to some silliness at work and it sort of snow balled out of control right up to my present situation where I am in sitting down on a 9 inch hard cock buried right up to the hilt in my tight ass, dressed in slutty lingerie.

My name is Clark as it was now Carol. This the name my enforcers have bestowed on me.

I was sitting at work night waiting for some reports to finish, Each week, one night until about 10pm I waited bored as the reports ran and refilled the printers as needed. To pass the time I surfed the internet looking different sites until I found some porn sites that had different names from the norm. Mostly they were anal sites but under normal names such as "The outdoor network", nothing that you would associate with porn. Instantly I started surfing them as they wouldn't raise the alarm on the network as a banned site and I could get as much porn as I wanted it was great or so I thought.

I became quite blasé about looking at it and even started to masturbate at my desk while looking at all the pictures.

It was about a 2 weeks after I'd started masturbating that I go the email that changed everything.

It read….I have seen you, I know what you do after hours and where you've been on the net. Attached was a pic of me sitting back in my cubicle chair cock in hand looking at the screen, plus a list of the sites I'd been looking at with some of the pics from the sites.

I sat back not knowing what to do aghast that I'd been found out, but by whom, there was no email address and no names.

I quickly deleted it and tried not to think about it. Two days later another email.

"Tonite I want you to strip naked when you wank tonite watching the internet. If you don't a copy of the previous email will find its way to your boss, HR and I might even broadcast it around the company. I'll be watching!"

Christ what the hell am I going to do, I kept thinking to myself. I can't afford for people to know I'll get fired.

That nite I sat looking around nervously, who was watching, where were they watching. I'd spent most of the day wandering around near my cubicle trying to see if I could see any signs of hidden cameras but to no avail.

I watched the time tick away during the evening trying to work out what to do and before I new it 10pm had come around and it was time to go home.

The next day another email was waiting for me when I got to work.

"You obviously think I'm not serious. I have attached the email I will send to everyone. I opened the email and there were the pics again of me cock in hand, pics off the internet of women getting solidly fucked, cocks in their ass, cum splattered over their faces."

Oh Christ.

Another email turned up.

"I won't send this email, one last chance. But this time you will pay for not doing as you were told. Before next week you will purchase lingerie in your size, stockings, garters, g string, bra, 4" stilettos. You will bring this to work with you and at 8.30pm you will change in the toilets and come out wearing this and then wank yourself off.

No more chances."

Oh god I've really got myself in it this time, I was being stalked by a nut case. I spent the weekend worrying what to do. I surfed an internet site that had women's clothing and they did a next day urgent delivery so I placed an order.

The next week came and my reports day duly arrived and took the lingerie in a back pack to work.

I couldn't concentrate and even my boss commented I needed to get my mind on the job, but just couldn't.

Evening came and the clock ticked around far too quickly. I couldn't risk it and before 8.30 came I dived off into the men's toilets and locked myself into cubicle, silly though because no one was around, well that I could see.

It took me some time to work out how the hell to put in the gear. The bra was the most difficult. I'd spent my college years learning how to get then off not put one on. Eventually I was finished, opening the cubicle door I stepped out and saw the reflection of myself, 4 inches taller, stockings, bra and my ass split by the g string.

I curiously opened the toilet door and looked out and scurried back to my desk though nearly breaking my ankles in the shoes. I sat down logged onto my normal site and took my cock out whilst glancing around all the time.

I starting pulling on my cock trying to concentrate on getting hard. I flipped the computer onto a familiar porn site and soon my hand was stroking my rock hard cock as I watched a blonde riding a big black cock in her ass.

It wasn't too long and I shot my load into my hand for the lack of anything to put it in and quickly went to the men's' and washed my hands and changed back into my normal clothing.

The next morning I turned on my computer and there was another anonymous email.

"Very good, I'm pleased to see that you can obey instructions. You will see that I was watching."

I clicked on the attachment and this time instead o a picture was a small video clip. Sure enough to my horror, there I was in the full colour bedecked in lingerie rock hard cock in my hand stroking myself including the final indignation of cum pouring out of my cock.

Strangely though there was nothing else with the email.

Relaxing as the day went on I thought that maybe, just maybe that would be the end of it.

But as 5.00 approached another email appeared.

"Tonite you will do the same again, but this time instead of washing your hands after you have come you are to put your hand above you head, tilt your head back mouth open and drip your cum into your mouth. Then you will lick you hand clean. You will then open your mouth and stick out your tongue to show the cum and then swallow."

I put my hands in my head, I just couldn't do this it was too much to ask.

Just then my boss put his head over my cubicle and asked if I was alright. I managed to stammer that I just had a headache.

"Will still be able to perform tonite?" I looked at him gob smacked.

"I just want to know if you'll be alright to runt he reports" he said.

I told him I'd be fine. I'd misheard him.

The clock slowly ticked around to 8.30. I went and changed again and sat down at my desk and went thought he motions, cock out, computer on to porn site, and sure enough I got hard again.

My email announced a new message.

"That's right I'm watching, don't forget my new instructions."

I stuck my head up and looked around I couldn't see anything, I'd already checked no one was here everyone had gone.

I sat down and started to stroke my cock moving my hand faster, I could feel the cum start to boil in my balls and soon I shot my hot sticky load into my hand.

Nervously I leaned back and put my hand over my mouth and watched in sick fascination as my cum slid off my hand into my opened mouth. I licked my hand and stuck my tongue out as instructed and then swallowed, feeling the rather bitter sticky mass slid down my throat.

Another email.

"Well done, great job. Don't change you are stay in your clothes for the rest of the evening, until you go home. Tomorrow to save time you will wear the lingerie under your normal clothes."

I clicked the attachment and watched in ever increasing horror, as I went through the motions of wanking sand eating my own cum, including a close up of the cum on my tongue and me swallowing.

I went through the rest of the evening in a daze every time I left my desk glancing around confirming to myself I was on my own as I wobbled around on my heels. Gradually I worked out that I could walk batter if I took smaller hips and swung hips.

I went home and had nightmares through the night about cocks cumming over me.

I dressed the next morning and went to work. I was about to go to morning coffee when another email came.

"Undo you trousers and show me that you have your slut boy clothes on."

I quickly undid my trousers and exposed the lingerie and did them up again.

Another email.

"Very good, more to follow tonight."

I forgot about my problems and concentrate don getting my work done.

Five came and my boss Calum put his head over my cubicle wall.

"Who's it going, everything all right? You've been a bit distracted the last few days. Anything I can do?"

I managed to stammer, no everything was okay and I was just a bit off colour. He bid me fare well and off he went. Gradually the office emptied and it was all quiet.

Email

"Take you clothes off and put your shoes on. I want you to get hard and with cock out go down to the time out room. When you get there, put on the blind fold you will find and kneel on the floor with your hands behind you back. Do not make a sound or try to look up. Be there in five minutes."

I quickly took off my clothes and did as I was told. My cock got hard really quickly and I walked down the corridor thinking how ridiculous I looked with my cock waving around in the air.

Nervously I opened the timeout room door and peered in. In the middle of the floor was a blind fold and I went in knelt and put the blind fold over my eyes.

I listened intently trying to hear, but could only here my own breathing. Then slowly I heard footsteps and the door opening and shutting again. Someone was in the room with me.

Nothing no noise.

"Very good slut. I'm pleased you have decided to obey me."

I answered by pleading, please don't do this to me, please please don't I just want to do my job and go home.

Whack. My head swung to one side as a hand slapped my face really hard making my eyes water.

"Shut up who said you could talk. Sluts speak only when they have permission. Do you understand?"

I nodded my head.

Whack. He hit me again. "The answer is yes sir."

Yes sir I said in a shakey voice.

I felt his hands on my arms and felt cold metal on skin and two clicks and my hand were handcuffed.

"Okay here is the state of play. I have got you cold. I can send any of the pictures, or videos to anyone in the company. The implications of are you would be a laughing stock and then you would be fired. When you tried to get a new job You couldn't get a reference, I mean who would hire guy who likes to dress in women's lingerie and eats his own cum?

I'm sure that you understand this, which is why you are here, on your knees cock out blindfolded and handcuffed."

"You can answer me." I was taken aback I stammered out why and what was going to happen to me.

"Why, well because I can and you put yourself into my clutches. When it cam to my attention that you were surfing porn sites I put in the camera, and then decided I could get myself a little boy slut out of this. What's going to happen to you, well what do sluts get?"

I answered I don't know sir.

"Sure you do, everyone knows what sluts do and get, they get lots of cock, amongst other things, which you will learn to enjoy, won't you slut?"

I fervently shook my head, I'm not gay, I like women, I cant' do it, please please don't do this to me, I started to sob in between sentences.

"You will or face the consequences. All guys have a little bit of bi in them and its easy to learn. Do as you are told and you will not be punished. Any sign of hesitation will be punished. Any defiance and the videos and pictures get distributed. Understand?

I nodded my head slowly.

I felt his hands on my neck and something was put around my neck and tighten to fit snugly. I felt a pull and he told me stand up.

"I am going to push you backwards on to the sofa."

I felt myself falling and landed softly. At the same time I felt my legs being pulled up and something fastened around my ankles and my legs were in the air wide apart.

He pulled the blind fold off and I blinked as I focused on the IT Manager Sonny.

I quickly looked and say my ankles spread between a bar and chains attached to the ankles back to my neck.

"Well this is good isn't."

He bent down and pulled the g string to one side and squirted some lube onto his fingers and pushed one up my ass. My ass hole opened to the pressure as he applied a second finger, squirting more lube as he pushed his fingers in and out of my whole fucking my ass. He moved the angle of his fingers and probed my prostrate and my cock instantly responded to his massage and rose to attention. He grasped it with his other hand and stroked me slowly in rhythm with the two fingers in my ass. Soon I was rock hard. He then pulled out a butt plug and pushed it into my ass stretching me wider as it slowly entered me until it was all in and my ass had closed around the thin base giving a filled sensation. He undid the spreader bar and pulled me up right. He pulled my g string off and I stepped out of it and he pulled another out and slid it up my legs.

It had a hole in the front and he threaded my hard cock thought the hole and pulled a couple of strings and the hole tightened onto my cock making the veins stand out and making me even harder just as a cock ring would.

I could feel the cold air around my ass as there was no back to it and my balls hung free, obviously crotch less.

He pushed me back again and I sat down heavily on the sofa, jumping as the butt plug was pushed snugly in my ass.

"This is what will happen next. We are going to go somewhere where you will be subjected to all sorts of things that sluts get. Any sign of defiance will result in instant and harsh punishment from people other than me. Do you understand?"

I nodded my head.

"Just to make sure" he muttered and brought out another black contraction which he put around my head.

"Open your mouth" and he pushed what looked suspiciously like and shortened cock shaped dildo. He then fastened it behind my head effectively gagging me, leaving me with a cock shape to suck on. I couldn't help it, to the saliva in my mouth had to go somewhere and it meant I had to suck.

He fiddled with the front of the gag and then brought a glass vial the size of a cup which had a white fluid in it and tipped it into the front of the gag and then closed it up.

He stood in front of me watching my face quizzically, as I started to feel the liquid drip into my mouth. It was cum! I put my tongue on the end of the cock gag trying to stop the slow flow, but soon had to swallow and more came out leaking onto my tongue.

"That's right men's cum, just to get you use to the flavour." He smiled as if satisfied.

He pulled the leash and I stood awkwardly and tottered after him in my ridiculous fashion.

He led out of the office and into the lifts down into the car garaging under the building and over to his car. Opening the door he told me to sit in and he drove off out of the exit.

I looked around increasingly frightened as although it was night time we were in the middle of the city and the street lamps gave a lot of illumination. Thankfully it was very quiet and no pedestrians the first set of lights.

A couple of minutes on and we pulled up at the lights and a truck pulled up next to us. I shrunk down in my seat trying to hide from any inquisitive gazes.

"Sit up now." And he yanked my leash causing me to choke and bite down on the cock gag resulting in a large gush of cum into my mouth.

The window next to me started to go down and I could see the truck driver staring out of his window in amazement at this bound and gagged guy, wearing lingerie with his hard cock waving around.

We drove off and thankfully got on the motorway and went north.

After 20 minutes or so, we exited and drove off into the country and eventually pulled into a long driveway up to a very flash large house.

As he got out the door of the house opened and a maid in a one of those frilly short black maids dresses cam out. He yanked me out and I followed meekly in side not looking at the maid as we passed.

Inside I was met by a large hall way, very grand and very well lit.

"Here take him and get him ready for dinner."

The maid picked up the leash and in a very masculine voice told me to follow.

Looking up at her I quickly got the glimpse that this was no ordinary maid but a guy dressed in the uniform.

We went quickly to a side door and in through to a large room with racks of clothing, some funny looking couches and chairs and a bathroom through a distance door.

She undid the cock gag, but as she did, she told me to open wide and squeezed it hard and cum spurted from the gag in copious quantities filling my mouth and dribbling out the corners as I struggled to cope with the volumes swallowing rapidly.

"Hmmmm yummy cum", and moving closer licked the corner of my mouth slurping up the cum rivulet that had trickled out.

"Right there are two ways to do this the easy way of or the hard way. A demo of the hard way just for your information."

She tugged me hard on the leash and I fell forward over a couch arm. Working behind me rapidly I felt myself tied down to the couch and my head unmovable via the leash.

I heard her moving behind me.

"hmm such a cute little ass, it will lovely with a cock buried in it."

I momentarily heard the swish before hearing the smack at the same time yelping in pain, tears forming in my eyes as something hard hit both cheeks of my ass setting them on fire.

Smack, again with no warning she hit me hard and continued before I could take in a breath, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack.

Finally she stopped, tears were running freely down my face at the pain.

"That's mild as to how the master will attend you if you hesitate to any of his orders. You understand?"

I nodded mutely. Released I was helped to my feet and she undressed me and freed me.

"Follow me"

I wandered behind her, seeing her ass cheeks peeping out form below the hem line of her very short maids skirt.

I followed her instructions and got into the bath and sat still as she washed me carefully, cautioning me not to move or get water in my eyes or hair.

I glanced down to see in horror as all my chest hair was falling off as she rinsed the water over me.

Getting up I could see hair everywhere except on my body. I was completely clean of all body hair.

"The water has a depilatory in it and a hair growth retardant. Get into the shower on your knees and rinse off."

I did as told and felt the water rinsing down me.

"Right anytime anyone does anything for you, you must sit down on your knees and head bowed say…Thankyou for your attention, may I be of help to you.

Repeat it"

I spoke ti falteringly "Thankyou for your attention, may I be of help to you."

She nodded approvingly.

"Why yes you can, I need you to open your mouth and look at me."

I raised my mouth and looked up at her and watched half fascinated half disgusted as she reached under her skirt and pulled out a semi hard 9 inch cock.

She pointed it at my mouth and moved closer and closed her eyes. I could see just on the peripheral of my vision the eye of her cock as it opened and shot hot wet piss into my mouth. I was so surprised as the piss hit the back of my throat I swallowed instinctively and coughed and closed my mouth and got a faceful instead.

"Open your mouth" Obeying I did and felt my mouth fill up and the piss start to dribble down from the corners of my mouth.

"Swallow" Again I did as told and she continued to let loose a large stream> the cycle continued mouth of piss, swallow, mouthful of piss, swallow. Unit she was finally drained.

"You may lick me clean, use your tongue."

Leaning forward hesitantly I stuck my tongue out and touched the tip of her cock tasting more piss. Carefully I licked around the large mushroom head until she pulled away and readjusted her self, turned on the shower again, dried me and then led me back through to the other room.

"Right we need to dress you." And she went to the wardrobe racks and pulled out a lacy lime green outfit of some sort.

She told me to sit and started to pull out stockings and put them on my legs rolling the slowly up and then attached a suspender belt. I ventured to say something.

12