Taken as a Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please please help me I don't want to do this, I'm being forced, blackmailed."

She looked at me.

"Honey, how do you think I got here, hmm? Its not so bad, you get well looked after and after a while it will be come second nature to you. You won't think of yourself as a man more of a….something in between, I hate to use the word but s a she male. You get the best of both worlds, all this fabulous clothing to dress in, plenty of time to dress and make yourself pretty. Lots of attention, lots of cock, lots of fucking and lots of orgasms! What else could you want.

Now I have been nice to you, but don't ask anyone else or they won't be so understanding and you will be really punished. Okay?"

I nodded, my eyes watering again.

"Now what do you say?" she asked. I looked wildly and then remembered and stuttered out, "Thankyou for your attention, may I be of help to you."

"Very good except you forgot to get on your knees. Get on them and ask again."

Wearily I got down onto the floor and did the pose and uttered "Thankyou for your attention, may I be of help to you."

I didn't look but just opened my mouth and felt the head of her cock rest on my tongue.

"You may suck me and use your tongue. Be careful not use your teeth."

I swallowed and closed my lips around the head of her cock and moved my head to take more of her cock into my mouth and swirled my tongue around her cock. She moved her hips in time thrusting her cock in and out of my mouth using it like a pussy. I could taste pre cum drip onto the back of my tongue. I sucked harder, the sooner I could get this over with the better. She thrust faster, the head of her cock swelling and she grabbed my head and moaned and her cock spewed hot sticky cum into my mouth flooding my tongue and my throat, I swallowed rapidly feeling the cum slid down my throat into my belly, the slightly bitter lumpy taste filling my mouth. She with drew and tucked herself away.

"Very good you are a quick learner, you will be popular."

She helped me up and finished dressing me with a g string with the hole for my cock at the front and a split in the back, a camisole and then finally put on a dress similar to hers. She then led =me to a mirror and applied lipstick, eye shadow and blusher before finding a pair of 4 inch stilettos.

She showed me how to totter in them again emphasising the swinging of my hips to help me walk in them.

She then bent me over the back of padded chair and spread my legs. I felt her push some small into my ass and felt a cold gush as a wet cream substance was forced u-p my passage.

She then put cuffs on my wrist and ankles and put a chain that was about a foot long ensuring I could only take very short steps between my ankles and secured my hands behind my back.

Again a penis gag was put into my mouth and it filled with a jar of cum which started to trickle into my mouth.

She then put a blind fold over my eyes.

"Okay you will now be taken to the master for the initiation ceremony. The best thing you can do is to do everything willingly and with as much enthusiasm as possible. Just like how you sucked me off."

She then led me by the arm slowly out of the room.

We walked for about 3 minutes and I could here laughter and general noise which grew louder and then quieten as we walked into the midst of the noise. I could sense other people around me and could here people murmuring to each other without making out nay of the words.

My skin prickled as my senses tried to feel what was happening.

"Welcome to the new slave – Carol. She will be initiated and we will bid and play for her virgin ass. Usual rules."

My hands and ankles were released. Another hand grabbed me and pulled me. I moved forwards and then stopped. I was pushed back wards and caught by lots of hands that lifted me bodily into the air. Things were strapped around my waist, thighs, knees, around my shoulders and the small of my back. I could here and feel lots of movement. Suddenly I felt pulling movements all over my body and the hands let go of me and I was hanging in the air.

More movement and I was eased in to a sitting position, with my legs and knees apart and slightly pulled in the air with a breeze around the cheeks of my ass. I could feel hands pulling the g string apart and some hard was positioned at my ass hole.

Hands removed the blindfold from behind my head and I blinked momentarily blinded.

Looking around me I saw approx 10 guys, either naked or just with jocks on and three maids.

Sonny, walked over to me.

"Well thanks for coming to my little party. This is a very private and select group who like to have fuck slaves, we find she males are best as they have nice tight asses and eager mouths and are far more adaptive to the whole process of being forced to perform for us. I'm sure Candy explained the rules to you and gave you a small demonstration by the look of you. Let me just reinforce these rules. You will not speak unless spoken to. You will be punished at mine or anyone's else's will here at any time that they see fit for any indiscretion that they think.

If you take part whole hearted then things will go a lot easier for you and if your perform really well then you will be rewarded. Do you understand?"

I nodded my head unable to speak still.

Right then lets start. Everyone carried on there conversations looking at me, every now and then some one would come closer and examine me. One of the guys whispered into Sonny's ear and he motioned to one of the maids who came over and knelt between my legs and in one movement took my soft cock into her mouth.

As much I tried I couldn't help but start to get hard as she worked with her tongue on the glands below my cock and gently sucked me. Within a couple of minutes I was rock hard again and she tighten the g String hole round my cock causing the veins to stand out and get even harder.

I heard a bell ring. "Okay the winner is Bill. You get first go Bill, remember she is a virgin and I really don't want her damaged until she is properly broken in."

A big guy, well over six foot, with a athletic body and a big bulge in his jocks. He stood in front of me and smiled and then I heard a whirring sound and my body started to move down. I realised suddenly what he was doing as I felt the hard object against my ass start to slip slowly into my hole. It was obviously tapered as it the object started to stretch my love muscle and slid up my back passage. With a popping feeling my ass closed around the object. I had been lowered onto a butt plug.

I was pulled up and laid back with my legs still part for everyone's inspection. I felt the plug being pulled and pushed as people checked its fit.

End of Part One

Hope you like my story!

12