Taken at the Gym

Story Info
Fiona is forced to have sex with a man at the gym.
2.9k words
3.99
195k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
January85
January85
183 Followers

Fiona had been going to the gym for a couple of months now, trying to get in shape. She wasn't overweight at all. She was fairly thin, had large breasts and a nice body. She just wanted to get some definition to her body. She was tired of being single. She was one of those girls that did not know how beautiful she really was.

Charlie had been working out at the gym for years. He noticed Fiona the first day she arrived. He had fantasized about just this type of girl. He was tall, muscular, and very good looking. It was easy for him to get a girl. He was tired of the type of girls he was getting, though. Of course they were beautiful, and as fit as he was... but he hated that. Women that were beautiful and fit were usually used to being powerful and in control. He was tired of sex being equal; he wanted to be in control. And he didn't want a girl who was strong and muscular, he wanted an innocent girl, who was soft and weak, that he could control.

He finally worked up the nerve to fulfill his fantasy.

*****

Fiona went straight from work to the gym, as usual. She wished she had the gumption to get up before work, but she never could. She took her gym bag and walked to the tanning rooms, and was happy to see that her favorite tanning room was unoccupied. It was a little bigger than the other tanning rooms; it had a love seat and a stand up tanning bed. It felt cozier. The only thing she did not like was the huge mirror that took up half the wall, but those were in all the rooms. She hated looking at herself naked; all she saw was her flaws.

She stripped down and started the stand up tanning bed. The fan was loud and blocked out all of the noise.

Charlie snuck down the hall where the tanning rooms were, and looked around to make sure no one saw him. He had stolen the key to the room a few weeks ago from behind the front counter, knowing that this was the room she always used. He was finally going to have her...

She closed her eyes and relaxed as she felt the heat start to warm her skin. She didn't even hear anyone enter the room. Suddenly, to her surprise, the door to the stand up tanning booth opened and a hand was over her mouth as she was roughly pulled out. She started to scream, but the man turned her to face the mirror and said, "Look at me, don't you think it would be pretty easy for me to hurt you?"

She got quiet and nodded her head once. He continued, "Good girl. Now, if you just do what I tell you to, I won't have to snap that pretty little neck of yours. You will answer all of my commands with 'yes, sir.' Do you understand?" he moved his hand from her mouth.

Tears flooded her eyes and she quietly whispered, "Yes, sir." She had seen this man in the gym day after day, but had never bothered giving him much notice, because she knew she never had a chance with someone like him. She didn't even know his name.

"Good girl."

"Please, sir, don't hurt me. Just let me go and no one will ever know... you've seen me naked, you see there is nothing much to look at... please just let me go!" Her pleads turned to sobs.

"Calm down. Breathe. I am far from done with you."

He began to run his hands all over her body, up and down her stomach, her thighs, grabbing her breasts and pinching her nipples. She closed her eyes, not wanting to watch.

"Open your eyes now. Look into the mirror. You will watch every second."

She opened her eyes. He slapped her hard on the ass, and she yelped.

"Did you forget something, Fiona? I gave you a command. I am giving you one more chance. This will be your only second chance. Open your eyes now."

For a second she was confused, but she blushed as she realized what he wanted. "Yes, sir," she said meekly.

He took a step backwards and sat on the couch, pulling her on his lap, both of them still facing the mirror. He continued his assault of her body, lightly pinching and twisting her nipples. To her disgust, her body started to respond slightly to his touch. Her nipples were erect and there was a tingling between her legs. She was determined not to give him the pleasure of knowing she was getting aroused, so she tried to force herself to think of something else --anything else. Then he started to pull her legs apart.

"No, No, please no!"

"Shhh, you little bitch. If anyone hears you, it will be very bad for you."

She lowered her voice to a whisper, "Please don't touch me there, please... just let me go! It's not too late, no one will ever know. I'll find a new gym, you'll never see me again, please let me go."

He ignored her. "Spread your legs, Fiona." She hated the way he said her name, like she was his slave, like he owned her. There was so much power and authority in it that she knew she had to choice but to obey.

"Yes, sir." She spread her legs a little, and her face burned red as she saw herself exposed in the mirror.

"Further. Spread them wide for me."

"Yes, sir," She almost forgot to say it. She spread her legs wide. A tear fell down her cheek. His hand began to rub the inside of her thigh, and then slowly moved towards her sex. She sucked in her breath as he found her clit and roughly massaged it. All of her past sexual experiences had pretty much just been to the point, in a dark room with someone she had in a serious relationship with. She had never had the confidence for foreplay, and had only slept with three men in her 24 years. No one had ever touched her like this. Her nipples started to tingle and the manipulation of her clit caused a yearning in the pit of her stomach, a pleasurable ache built in her groin that she did not understand. She felt herself get wet and blushed again. After rubbing her clit a bit more, he slid his finger slowly into her hole. He slid it in and out several times before his thumb resumed the manipulation of her clit. Her breath was staggered, and she could feel herself dripping all over his hand.

"Well, look at that! Looks like you are just a little slut after all. Tell me you are a slut. Say it."

She knew she should, but she could not bring herself to use that kind of language. She was NOT a slut; she could not control how her body was reacting... could she? She shut her lips tight.

He pulled his hand out and she let out a whimper before she could stop herself. He spun her around and pushed her to the ground. He was pulling his erection out. She thought she would hyperventilate. She had never seen a penis this close. It was big, about eight and a half inches, and thick. Bigger than any she had felt before. The tip was red and a slimy, a wet string of pre-cum was glistening on top. She looked up at him with terrified eyes, and the look of the scared, innocent young lady nearly set him off.

"I told you it would be a bad thing not to listen." He slapped her hard across the face. She grabbed her stinging cheek and started to cry. He gave her a moment to calm down.

"Just listen to me, baby, and I won't have to hit you anymore." His tone was condescending but at least it was gentle. His face hardened again and he said, "Now suck my dick."

"Yes, sir." She did not want to get hit again, and she had a feeling his punishments would only get worse, but she had no idea how to suck a penis.

She awkwardly put the tip in her mouth, trying to be careful with her teeth, and started to suck gently, with her hands in her lap. He started to laugh.

"Stop, stop. Have you ever given a blowjob?"

"No."

That almost sent him into ecstasy. She was so innocent and inexperienced. He could mold her however he liked.

"No wonder you turn into such a horny little slut when I touch you. You obviously need a good fucking. Take your hand and hold the bottom of the shaft, then swallow as much of my dick as you can, all the way back until you start to gag. Then move your hand and mouth up and down while sucking and licking the tip. When I come, you will swallow it all."

Her eyes went wide with shock, and her face bright red. She lowered her face. She took a deep breath before opening her mouth and slowly sliding the tip of his penis into her mouth. It tasted salty, like sweat, and the slimy pre-cum felt gross in her mouth. She pushed his penis as far back into her mouth as she could take, and placed her hand on the bottom of his shaft like he told her. He roughly grabbed her head and pushed her deeper onto his dick, moaning loudly as he did it. She gagged and struggled against his hand. Finally he released her, and she resumed taking his dick, trying to take in more of it this time so he wouldn't jam it down here throat again. She gripped his shaft tighter and began to move her head and hand up and down, stroking him. She pushed it on as far as she could until she gagged, and tears filled her eyes, and then she would take a quick breath as she came back up. Her jaw ached.

"Mmmmm, that's a good slut. Do it faster, harder. Yeah, bitch... like that. You learn pretty fast."

She bobbed her head up and down faster and harder. It hurt her jaw terribly, but she hoped the he would get off faster. Then he grabbed her hair tight and started to push and pull on her as he grunted with pleasure. She felt his dick get slightly bigger and then a gush of thick fluid shot into her mouth. Her initial reaction was to pull off and spit the disgusting cum out of her mouth, but she caught herself and began to swallow as he shot it out. He grunted loudly and then pulled her head away.

She wiped tears from her face and a drop of cum from her lip, and then rubbed her aching jaw. He sat there silent for a minute or two before she finally had the nerve to talk.

"Please, can I get dressed and leave now? I won't tell anyone, I won't call the cops, I just want to get out of here."

"What makes you think I'm done?"

She looked at him, shocked and distressed. "But... you finished. You came. You're done with me."

" I haven't had to pleasure of hearing you squeal and come like a whore."

"But I... I won't come. I mean, I don't even know how. Please, just let me go." She held back tears. Her sudden swelling of bravery that led her to beg to leave started to melt away as a terrifying look crossed his face.

"Maybe you have never come before, but you are going to come for me. You are going to BEG for it. You are just a weak little fucking slut and I am going to prove it to you. I am your master."

He threw her down on the couch, facing the mirror, and got on his knees with his head between her legs. Her heart began to hammer. She had been with guys who had wanted to go down on her, and she had always told them no. The thought of it grossed her out. Why would you let someone kiss you, down there?

"Keep your eyes open; watch yourself in the mirror." He ordered.

"yes.... Sir. Wait, please... if you want to rape me, just do it... please, don't do this! Just take me, have sex with me... finish and let me go!"

Charlie laughed, and felt his dick start to grow back to its full potential. She had no idea how much her begging had the opposite affect that she intended it to. It only made him want her more. And it was obvious by her reaction and her lack of knowledge that she had never let anyone go down on her before...

He blew hot breath onto her pussy, up and down. She tensed, trying to look straight through the mirror, but she couldn't avoid seeing his head between her legs. With his hot breath, she felt her nipples grow hard and erect again. She couldn't believe herself.

Suddenly he jabbed his tongue straight onto her clit, knowing she wouldn't expect it. She gasped and jumped a little. He laughed, and then went back to kissing her thighs, one side at a time, getting closer and closer to her pussy. She was getting nervous, and that made him crazy with passion. She smelled so sweet, clean and fresh. Not shaven, but trimmed neatly. Every other woman he had been with was shaven clean, so seeing hair between her legs was erotic to him. It was just another sign of her innocence. He began to kiss her clit gently, spreading her pussy lips with his fingers. He moved down and kissed her hole, sliding his tongue in. He smiled to himself as he felt and tasted the sweet juices already starting to form. He knew she would soon be defeated.

He began to lick up and down her pussy, slowly at first, then getting more and more passionate. He grabbed her legs and pulled her roughly to him, devouring her. A woman had never tasted so good to him. He sucked and licked her clit with abandon, and her hips began to jerk involuntarily. She sucked in a breath.

The feeling was unreal to her. His wet tongue sliding, probing, licking, his lips sucking... her body began to react. Her breath was quickening, her chest heaving up and down. She wanted to hate it, she wanted to hate him... but it began to feel so good. Better than anything she had ever felt in her life. It was building slowly between her legs. His head was bobbing up and down, and as he sucked and licked her clit, he slid a finger into her wet hole. A moan escaped her lips. She started to move her hips, pressing herself into his face, and then backing away. It was an automatic reaction to the attention her pussy was receiving. She couldn't stop him now if she wanted to. The feeling was too much, and she needed more. All the years of being prude and moral had built up a desperate need in her body that she had never realized before. She humped his face faster as she felt her pussy start to swell with a feeling she had never known before...

Then suddenly, it all stopped. He pulled away and looked up at her. He wasn't smiling; he had a look of dominance and power on his face. "Now say it. Say you are a slut. Beg me to make you cum."

That was the feeling she was starting to feel, she realized. She was close to coming, something she had never done. She wanted it so much, she needed it. It was against every moral she had set for herself, and she hated this man for what he was doing... but her pussy ached and needed release. She took a deep breath, and then said quietly, "I'm a slut, like you said. I want to... to cum. P-please, please, make me come."

He thought briefly about making her beg harder, but he decided he didn't need to belittle her any more right now. He dove back into her pussy, and she moaned as the pleasure returned to her groins. The feeling started to grow; she couldn't believe anything could feel so amazing. Her thoughts were racing. Why had she never let herself feel this before? Was she turning into a slut? Should this feel so good?

The feeling began to radiate to her entire body, her nipples tingled with pleasure, and deep in the pit of her stomach she could feel the pressure building. Her pussy felt amazing. He began to lick harder, and slide his finger in and out faster and harder. Finally, she reached a breaking point. She had to cover her mouth to stifle the loud moan, her body tensed and pleasure coursed through her, and a small gush of liquid dripped down Charlie's hand, forming a wet spot in the couch. Another small gush of liquid escaped her, and she was mortified to realize that she had peed a little, and had to force herself not to pee all over the place. She shuddered as he continued to lick her, more slowly. Her pussy was sensitive from her first orgasm that she could barely take his touch, but she was afraid to pull away from him. He licked her clean, lapping up all of her juices and her sweet, clean urine.

January85
January85
183 Followers