Taken at Work Ch. 03

Story Info
Claire gets some revenge on her tormentor.
3.1k words
4.18
67.5k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/02/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BiGal81
BiGal81
45 Followers

In the previous chapters we saw, from both perspectives, how Andy had blackmailed Claire into doing some humiliating sexual tasks in work.

We left the last chapter with Andy leaving Claire in the executive toilets after being thoroughly abused. He had told her to be at his house for 9 o'clock that evening.

The story picks up later that day after Andy had advised Claire of his address. Conveniently, Andy's fiancé Louise was staying at her parent's house tonight -- it was her sister's birthday. This left Andy alone in the house, awaiting Claire's arrival.

Andy had showered, shaved and dressed himself in a rather fetching suit. He wanted to get the mood right as soon as Claire walked in the door. He had big plans for tonight.

However, 9 o'clock came and went with no knock on the door. Andy was beginning to wonder about what he would have to do to Claire as punishment when the he heard a rap on the door.

"Ah, Claire. Welcome. Come on in." he said cheerily.

She was dressed very plainly. Blue skin-tight jeans, thick white cotton top and heavy boots. All of which screamed 'You will struggle to get this off me!!'

"Thanks Andy. I brought you a wee gift" Claire replied disconcertingly.

"Oh, that's a nice surprised" said a confused Andy.

"Yeah, no probs. That's why I'm late, you see. Was putting the final touches on the gift." She said with a big smile.

Andy was a bit bemused with Claire's general upbeat demeanour. It was less than 9 hours ago that he was shoving a vibrator up her virgin ass, cumming inside her pussy and getting her to lick his cock clean after he was finished. None of which she was happy about.

"Ok, what have we got here" he said whilst unwrapping the small gift that had been wrapped haphazardly by Claire. "Ah, a DVD. I actually wasn't picturing this as a romantic night in Claire, but it was a nice thought."

"Why don't you just put it on and see what you make of it?" She said charmingly

"Why don't you get on your knees and suck on my cock?" he retorted angrily.

"Calm down, calm down" she teased. "C'mon, I will put it on. Then we can discuss the best way forward for our little arrangement."

Curiosity getting the better of him, he said "Okay, okay then. Put it on. Let's see what we've got here."

Claire went over to the DVD player and fumbled with the buttons on a machine she had never seen before. She inserted the disk and sat back on the couch next to Andy.

"Can you press play on the remote please" she asked Andy politely.

"Sure." Andy was really getting a bit worried now.

A few seconds passed when through a blurred screen came a picture of toilet cubicles.

"What the fuck is this?" asked Andy

"Just wait, won't be long now."

The next 15 seconds Andy sat in stunned silence as he watched Claire entering the picture on his 42" TV, quickly followed by him pushing her up onto the counter.

Claire chuckled as she said "Like my handiwork? How did I know you would throw me onto the counter?"

"What the fuck have you done?" Andy said, totally confused.

"Oh, I just taped you raping me in work. You know, to pass to the Police."

Andy burst into laughter. "You stupid cunt. Do you really think the Police are gonna bother with this? Sure, you see a bit of rough sex. But you also see you cumming. On film. Begging me to cum inside you."

"Ah, ah, ah." She mocked as she stood up and began to wander around Andy's lounge. "You will recall that I was slightly late this evening? I have suitably edited the film to take out that part. It just looks like a colleague being raped in the toilet. Oh, by the way, my story goes something like this...'I was raped by my colleague. I have managed to get a tape that he made filming the entire thing. Please help me' Yadda yadda yadda."

"Yeah, nice story. However, there are a few flaws. If the Police know, your man will know. I'm sure you don't want him to find out you have had a big cock inside you. Also, what's to stop me from taking the DVD and destroying it? Not thought very far ahead here, have you?"

Still looking smug and unconcerned, Claire said "Firstly, Barry might not find out, I will soon tell you about that. And secondly, I have copies of the DVD - Four copies to be precise. I have given them to a friend and they will be safe there. They have instructions to post the DVDs if for any reason I don't make it home tonight."

Andy was now seriously worried. "What makes you think Andy won't find out?"

"Well, my first option is not to go to the Police, for that very reason. However, I am prepared to let your fiancé see what you get up to in work. Only one way that's not gonna happen. You're gonna do exactly what I say"

"Ok. Look, let's call a truce. Well played Claire. We've both had our fun. Now let's call it a day and we can both go back to our normal life."

"Fuck you, you arrogant wanker!! You abused me. You came inside me when I'm not on the pill. You're gonna suffer like I did. It's either gonna be by losing everything you have - your fiancé, your job, your house, or it's gonna be in prison where I'm sure you will be somebody's bitch!"

"Listen, don't push it too far Claire." Andy said threateningly.

"Shut the fuck up! You have 30 seconds to decide whether we're gonna do this the hard way or the easy way..."

Resigned to defeat, Andy hung his head and said "Ok, what do you want from me."

Claire chuckled. "You pathetic wanker. I hope you enjoyed fucking me you bastard, because you are gonna feel the same humiliation that I have felt over the past few days. Now strip."

"What?" Andy said surprised.

"Strip. Now!!" Claire screamed.

Andy sprang to his feet and began taking his clothes off. He began to think that this might not be so bad.

"Ok, now let's take a trip to the bathroom. But first put this on." Claire handed Andy a dog collar, attached to a leash.

"Oh, you are a kinky slut" Andy said beginning to enjoy himself as he attached the collar.

Claire kicked Andy as hard as she could on the back of the knee, causing him to fall to his knees. "Don't call me that you pathetic cock. This will not be fun for you. Trust me!"

Claire then walked Andy up the stairs to his bathroom, constantly reminding him to stay on his knees and crawl up the stairs.

"Look at yourself in the mirror, you pathetic prick. You're embarrassing!"

"Ok, I'm humiliated. You've had your fun. I'm gonna go downstairs, destroy that DVD and you're gonna leave and destroy the other copies and that will be the last we will hear of this whole situation."

Claire laughed as if Andy had just told the funniest joke. "Get back down on your knees you fucking dick."

"No"

"Okay, here's how this is gonna work. If I leave here without you begging me for mercy then I will be going to your fiancé with evidence of you raping me. She may decide to just dump you and leave it there. On the other hand, she may decide to go to the Police herself. What's it gonna be? Shall I leave, or will you be a good little...how did you put it?...ah, yes...bitch?"

"Okay, okay. Let's get this over with. What can I do for you" Andy said, full of resignation.

"Okay, we're gonna shave your pubes off. You're mine now and you need to do everything I ask."

"But Louise will notice that. I can't do that."

"You don't have a fucking choice. Its either that or she sees what you really are. A fucking animal! If you question me again, I will walk out and carry out my threat. Sorry, I meant to say 'my promise'."

"Okay, okay, I will do it."

Claire reached down and slipped Andy's socks off his feet and went to place one of them in his mouth.

"What the fuck?"

"I don't want to hear another word. Put this in your mouth."

Claire then watched as Andy applied shaving foam to his pubic area, which looked as though it had never been trimmed. She grabbed the razor off him and said "Don't worry, I will be careful."

Andy started to get aroused at Claire's delicate touch around his cock. 5 minutes later he had absolutely no hair on his cock, balls or the surrounding area.

"Aaahhh. Smooth as a baby's bum. Lovely." Claire mocked.

"Now, let's go into the bedroom, bitch." Claire continued to taunt Andy, who was completely helpless. "Where do you keep your ties?"

Claire proceeded to tie Andy to the bed at all four corners.

"Happy Days. She has realised that she can't live without my big cock." Andy thought. He smiled as he thought this was his lucky day.

"Now, Andy, if you were to tell anyone -- and I mean anyone -- about this, I will not hesitate to show the DVD to Louise. Nod if you understand."

Andy nodded, starting to get aroused thinking about being inside Claire again.

Claire took her phone out and started to leave the room. "You can come in now" Andy heard her say. He heard the front door opening.

He heard two sets of footsteps coming up the stairs and began to get worried. He heard Claire speaking on the way up.

"I told you," she said to the mystery person "he will do whatever I want. I promise you."

Andy could not believe his eyes when Claire opened the door and right behind her was Laura. Laura worked with Andy and Claire and was a bit 'heavy'. 200+ pounds to be precise. Not ugly, but not someone you would notice -- if it wasn't for her size. Andy's eyes were popping out his sockets as he was getting worried about Claire's plans for him.

"Oh look, he's all shaved" giggled Laura.

"Yeah, he has done that just for you. Didn't you Andy" Claire said with authority, staring into Andy's eyes.

Realising that he had no way out of the situation, Andy nodded.

"Aww, that's sweet" Laura blushed.

Claire walked around the bed and sat next to Andy's head. "Okay Laura, will this do as payment for you looking after Ben over the weekend?"

"I can do anything I want to him? And he doesn't mind." Laura replied, shocked.

"He's tied up. Do with him what you will. You have an hour. I will be waiting downstairs. If you need me for anything, just yell."

"Ok, should I use protection. I'm allergic to condoms, you see. But, is he 'clean'?"

"Oh, I'm sure he won't mind going bareback. I'm going downstairs. Have fun" Claire said as she walked out the room. "Oh, leave the gag in -- he likes it. And Andy, if the gag comes out, make sure you behave."

Andy listened as Claire walked down the stairs. He couldn't believe that this was happening.

"Just the two of us. I have always found you very attractive Andy." Laura said as she started to strip.

"I'm gonna ride that impressive cock until you come." She whispered in his ear as she stood over him completely naked.

Andy was repulsed and his cock had went totally flaccid.

"Oh dear, we will need to get little Andy hard before we have any fun. I have just the thing to help." She whispered as she went into her bag and pulled out a cock-ring.

"This will keep you hard for the hour. Just need to get you hard first."

Laura started to suck on Andy's cock. She was soaking it in her saliva, taking it fully in her willing mouth.

3 minutes later, Andy was still soft. He was slightly harder than he was 3 minutes ago, but not hard enough for Laura to ride. He was thinking of anything to keep his dick from getting hard. Then he got a surprise. Laura shoved a well lubricated finger up his asshole.

His eyes shot open. He hadn't expected this violation. His mind was totally focussed on this new pain. Or was it pleasure? He couldn't decide. His cock had done so for him. 30 seconds of a finger in his ass had made Andy extremely hard.

"Oh, good boy" mocked Laura. She quickly applied the cock ring and continued sucking it for all she was worth. Andy couldn't help but enjoy it, but every time he looked down he saw her naked body and was disgusted.

"Just you lay back and enjoy yourself. I have a wee secret for you. I'm 30 years old now. I'm single. But I desperately want a child. You are gonna help me realise my dream Andy. You're gonna make your beautiful cock come inside me." She said, with a slightly maniacal grin.

She climbed on top of Andy and began to take inch after inch of his massive cock in her tight snatch. She was only half way in when she realised she was going to struggle. "Damn. Seems like I'm not wet enough to fit this beast in. You're gonna have to turn me on Andy."

And with that she removed the sock from his mouth.

Andy took a deep breath, the first clean breath he had had in the last half hour. "Don't do this Laura. You don't want to have my kid. You can get someone else - someone who loves you!" He pleaded

Laura slapped him across the face. Hard! "You will tell me you love me before we are finished. No I'm gonna sit on your face. If you don't do a good job, I'm sure I could get Claire up here to punish you. Do you want that?"

"No." Andy conceded.

Laura climbed up on Andy's head and began to rock back and forward. "Suck my clit Andy. C'mon you can do better than that. Fuck me with your tongue."

Laura began to come after 60 seconds of Andy sucking on her clit. She sprayed her juices all over his face and down his throat. Andy started coughing, disgusted at the thought of Laura's fat thighs squeezed around his head pushing her pussy juice inside him.

"It's been a while for me. Thanks Andy."

She then moved down, and without skipping a beat plunged down on Andy's cock. She screamed, piercing his ears and his thoughts.

"Fuck me, that's big. You have a big cock Andy. I'm gonna fuck it until you cum."

She started riding Andy with such vigour, the whole bed was shaking. Andy couldn't believe that his body was actually responding to this beast on top of him.

5 minutes later Andy was very close to cumming, He was thinking of everything he could to stop himself cumming.

"Oh Andy, I'm cumming. Fuck me harder, please fuck me."

He felt Laura's juices running all over his cock and down between his legs.

"That was good lover. Now, you must be close." Laura said as she continued to bounce up and down on his cock. The bed continued to shake.

As Andy got closer to cumming he shut his eyes and began to forget who was riding him. He imagined it was Claire. He was so close when Laura just stopped.

"What are you doing?" asked Andy confused.

"Just slowing down. Don't want you cumming too soon", she said as she squeezed his cock with her tight pussy. She raised all the way up his length and back down again the stopped.

"Oh fuck. Please." Begged Andy

"Please what?" She raised up and down his cock again.

"I need to cum. Please keep going."

"Ok. I will. One condition though." She stated.

"What's that. Aaaaahhhhhh" he groaned as she squeezed whilst raising up and pushing down on his cock yet again.

"Tell me you love me. Tell me you want me to carry your child" she said matter-of-factly.

"What? I just want to cum."

She stopped altogether and leant back to tease his asshole.

"Oh fuck. Pleeeease."

"Say it. Say you love me and want to get me pregnant."

"Ok, ok I will say it. Please just let me cum."

She slid a finger in his arse, before saying "Say it now, or I will stop"

"I love you. I want to have a baby with you. Make me cum." He screamed.

She leant forward and kissed him. Although surprised, Andy kissed her back. He was so close to cumming that he didn't care any more.

"Oh Laura, I'm cumming. Keep going."

She shoved her finger all the way up his arse. Andy sprayed his full load inside her. She collapsed on top of him and began to kiss him again.

As Andy began to get back to normal he opened his eyes to see Claire standing in the background. She was laughing.

"What have we here?" she said mockingly. "You are one dirty bastard"

Laura climbed off Andy's now flaccid cock and began to get dressed.

"See you at work tomorrow Andy. Thanks Claire" said Laura as she gave Claire a hug.

Claire walked Laura to the door and returned to the bedroom. "Ok Andy, time to set you free." She said as she released his arms and legs from their restraints.

Andy rubbed his wrists and legs which had burns from the ties that had been wrapped around them.

"I'm gonna leave now Andy. But I'm not finished with you yet. I hope you feel as humiliated as I did."

"Fuck you"

Claire laughed before leaving the room. "See you tomorrow bitch" she shouted.

Andy lay on his bed and started crying. How the fuck had this happened. He couldn't go on servicing all the fat girls in work that Claire wanted him too.

He decided that he would need to put a stop to this, but realised that he needed some leverage. He was gonna make the bitch pay for this humiliation.

He just had to think of something...

*

Please look out for Chapter 4 if you have enjoyed the story so far. All suggestions are welcome and feedback is always appreciated.

BiGal81
BiGal81
45 Followers