Taken by a Couple Ch. 02

Story Info
Ada learns to give head before she can get her pleasure.
3.3k words
4.54
46k
32

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mdesa
mdesa
127 Followers

I woke up, but kept my eyes closed. I could feel the soreness between my legs and my joints were stiff from where they had been kept bent. I tried to stretch my legs, but any movement of my lower extremities served to irritate my private parts.

I opened my eyes and found myself back in the bedroom I had woken up in earlier that morning. I struggled to throw off the covers as I found myself just as weak as that morning too. The covers grazed against my tender nipples and I gasped.

Instead of feeling violated, I felt satisfied. I longed for more of the couple, but again, I knew had to get out of the apartment. I was naked, so I grabbed the sheet off the bed and made my way to the door. It was unlocked.

I peaked out the crack of the door and saw no one in the hallway so I stuck my head out further. There wasn't anyone around. Staying close to the wall, I tiptoed to the living room and to the front door. I couldn't hear or see anyone around the apartment. I moved to the front door and tried to turn the knob. It didn't move.

Above the door was a number pad. I tried a few combinations: 1-2-3-4, 1-1-1-1, 2-5-8-0. They didn't work. I looked around to see if it was written down somewhere, but the front room was stark and clean. I paced, looking in-between and under every bit of furniture, thinking there might be a remote or button to open the door. After a few fruitless minutes, I head a door deep in the apartment open and the murmur of conversation. I dove behind the couch.

"Hmm, where oh where could Ada have gone?" I head Sarah say. I tried to quiet my breathing, but I thought they could probably hear my heart it was beating so loud. I heard the clack of heels on the floor, moving to the door and then around the front room. "I wonder if she's escaped?"

"I don't think so," said Peter, materializing next to me.

I screamed and tried again to bolt towards the door. Peter grabbed the sheet that was wrapped around me and tripped me up. I sprawled on the floor but tried to keep moving in the direction of the exit. I managed to get one hand on the handle, but it still wasn't moving. I pulled with all my might, but the door was going nowhere. Peter caught up to me and threw the sheet, pulling the edges tight around me. My hands were pinned to my sides and he threw me over his shoulder.

"I'm glad we got the fancy door lock Sarah, it would have been so disappointing if our star for the day were to miss the next scene!" Peter said, loud enough that I could hear over my struggles. Peter didn't bat an eyelash at my squirming, he just carried me back towards the bedrooms. "You're going to love what we have in store next! I hope you got enough sleep."

Peter carried me into a new bed room. This one was completely undecorated with drawers lining one wall and a bed that looked larger than a king. He carried me into the bathroom which was also very spartan. The entire place was covered in tile and there was a drain the middle of the room. Nothing made much of an impression on me though, because I was too busy looking at what looked like a stock on one side of the room.

The familiar cuffs were attached to a heavy steal pipe with a larger, more padded collar in-between them. Peter and Sarah each took an arm and guided it to a cuff. With very practiced hands, they bound my wrists to the pipe before I could put up much of a fight. Peter took my head in his hands: one wrapped around the front of my throat, the other the back. He stretched my neck painfully into the open collar as Sarah waited. As soon as my neck passed the threshold, she closed the clasp of the collar and quickly tightened all the slack out of it.

I pulled at the restraints as the couple moved around the bathroom. I was at an odd angle, my head and arms were much lower than my hips. They knew what they were doing though and soon I felt the familiar pain on my back, forcing my knees to the floor. But instead of landing on the hard tile, they landed on padding. I couldn't turn around to see, but something was forced under my hips, like a saw horse and my thighs were strapped down to it. The pulled the saw horse back, lengthening my torso until I was straining against the collar, then the adjusted the height of the restraints until my back was completely flat.

My breasts were swinging below me, jiggling as I kept pulling at the cuffs around my wrists. Sarah stood beside me, rubbing my back and massaging my tightening muscles. She worked her way around my sides and began cupping my hanging breasts. She tweaked my nipples and pulled them this way and that as I squirmed. She took some oil and began rubbing it onto my breasts, working it into my skin. She circled my nipples, taking her time to pinch and roll them between her fingers. Without warning, she raked her fingernails over my breasts and nipples. As I cried out in pain, Peter again had a ball gag waiting. Just as before, he shoved it into my mouth and strapped it behind my head. I blushed as I yelled against the gag, angry at myself for falling for the trick.

Now that I could hardly move, the couple began to slow to a more leisurely pace. I heard them gathering things from what must have been a closet and whispering to themselves. I strained to look around the bathroom, but I didn't see much. There was a shower-head mounted to one wall, like a gym shower, with no curtain or wall blocking it. Also attached to the wall was what looked like a small garden hose. Sarah saw me looking at the hose and smiled.

She took the hose off it's holder and turned the spigot it was attached to. At the end of the hose was an adjustable handle and for the moment, the water ran out of the hose unencumbered. Sarah twisted through the settings: a fine mist, watering can, flat spray, before lading on a single, powerful stream. I cringed as I knew what would be coming.

Sarah pointed the spray at my side; the water was ice cold and I gasped as it hit me. She ran the stream up and down my body, drenching me in the cold water and I began to shiver. Aiming lower, she started to shoot for my breasts. The force of the water caused them to swing back and forth, jiggling as the water hit it. She started to aim for my nipples, hitting them with considerable accuracy. I gasped and moaned into the ball gag.

After a few minutes, she lowered the hose and walked behind me. I braced myself for the inevitable. The stream of water worked its way up the back of my leg until it reached its target. I squealed with delight as the hose hit my clit. I was so worked up, I couldn't wait to get off again. Sarah held the hose at my clit for about ten seconds before turn the water off. While I tried to voice my disappointment, the gag wouldn't let me get a word out, but Peter understood what I was trying to say.

"Oh Ada, did you not want her to stop?" Peter said, kneeling in front of me and grabbing my chin. "She can start up again, you just need to ask."

I tried to look away, but he pulled my chin this way and that until I was looking at him again.

"We want to make sure you're real taken care of, no one wants you to leave here without getting everything you want." He tried to stare into my eyes, but I could hardly meet them. If we had ever met in real life, I couldn't have looked into his eyes for more than a second before shyly looking away. Now though, he had me in his hands, literally. I was at his command.

"Please," I tried to say through the gag. Peter got my message.

"Please what?"

"Please, let me cum."

"What do you think Sarah? Do you think we should let her?

"I think she needs to agree to some terms first." Sarah said coldly from behind me. To accent her point, she sprayed between my legs a couple times. I squealed and ground my hips into the bar holding me in place.

"OK Ada. We'll let you have your pleasure, but you have to give me something first."

I didn't understand what he meant until he stood up again in front of me. He was shirtless and wearing jeans that were soaked from the spray of the hose. I could see the bulge through the fabric. He began to unbutton his pants as I closed my eyes and shook my head.

"I don't think you have a choice here deary. I know what you want and you're not going to get it until I get mine first."

He lowered his pants and stepped out of them. His member stood nearly erect in front of me. I cried through the gag that I wasn't going to do this when Sarah hit me a few more times with the hose. I began moaning without thinking about it. I knew that they weren't going to let me go until I did this. They couldn't let me go until I submitted to them fully. Maybe I could make them think I was willing while I bided my time? What could that hurt? Selling myself for my freedom, I could live with that.

Peter reached behind my head and unbuckled the gag, his penis hitting me in the face, leaving a trail of pre-cum behind it. I gagged slightly.

"Oh, don't worry, that's not going to be the last of it!" He laughed as he knelt down again in front of me. "Now, here's the rules: you're going to start sucking. Sarah and I will guide you, but if you try anything, bad stuff's going to happen. We've got you for a few more days and we can think of all kinds of things to keep us entertained. Do you understand?"

"Yes." I said sheepishly. Sarah, out of nowhere, slapped my ass. I cried out while Peter grabbed my hair and pulled it back.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes...sir?" I guessed.

"That'll do." said Peter as he stood up.

His member stuck out obscenely from his mid-section, curling slightly upward. It was at the exact same height as my mouth, the couple had been precise when the adjusted the height of the stocks. I stared at it, not really enamored, but more confused as to how I was supposed to begin.

"What you want to do first, is lick it up and down." Sarah purred into my ear from behind. She was leaning on top of me, her breasts pressing into my back. Her weight painfully ground the bar into my hips. "If I have to show you, it'll cost extra."

I closed my eyes and opened my mouth. Peter stepped up and I could feel his warm penis on my lips. I instinctively jerked back, but my head could only go so far. I put my head back and he placed his penis back between my parted lips. My tongue inched tentatively forward, searching for Peter's manhood. I hit it, then immediately jerked back again, as if shocked. I heard Peter's soft laugh from above.

"It's not going to bite you! Just have at it... or Sarah's going to be the one doing the biting."

I moved my head back and forth as Peter stood to the side, giving me ample access to his member. I gradually stuck my tongue out more and more as I wet his penis. I was expecting something gross, but Peter was incredibly clean and the smell of soap was emanating from his body. I moved back and forth, gliding as I started to encompass more and more into my mouth.

"Great, now take the head into your mouth and just run your tongue around it for a while." Sarah was again behind me, massaging my muscles. They were tense from being pulled by the stock, but she was working the knots out. I was worried that she would try to cause me pain again, but she was really helping my back relax and the tension ease.

I ran my mouth up to the head and took the first inch of the penis into my mouth. It tasted salty and I gagged a little again as I could feel the pre-cum on my tongue. I closed my lips around the head and instinctively sucked softly, Peter moaned softly above me. My tongue started to run around and around his helmet, following the curves. I tried to take another inch or so into my mouth, running my tongue flat as far down the bottom of his penis as possible.

"I think she's getting the hang of this dear." Peter said. I still had my eyes closed, but from the sound of Peter's breathing, I couldn't help but think he was enjoying himself.

I felt Sarah move from my back and shoulders to my buttocks. She took some more oil and started massaging the large muscles. I immediately tensed, it was too close to my nether region and I was afraid of what she was going to do. Sarah was skilled though, and any tension in my legs was soon relieved. She massaged up and down my thighs, her hands brushing the outer lips of my pussy every time she hit the top. I would gasp every time, a reaction both Sarah and Peter seemed to enjoy.

"Now you're going to keep taking as much as you can of me into your mouth. Don't use your teeth, just go back and forth, taking whatever's comfortable for you. Go a little further every time." Peter said, a little out of breath.

I tried my best, running my tongue around him. I felt like I was slobbering, but he wasn't saying anything. I bobbed my head as much as I could in the collar, I couldn't go very far. Eventually I was taking him so far in my mouth I couldn't do much with my tongue but massage me him from below, licking it from side to side. Once he got to the back of my throat, I wasn't sure what to do. I moved my head back and forth, sucking him while I moved out and running my tongue around him as much as I could.

"I think she's held up her end of the bargain sweetie." Said Peter, pausing several times to moan and sigh.

Sarah took this cue to begin to run her fingers up and down my slit. I gasped and moaned myself. She took one thumb and started to circle my clit while her other hand kept massaging my butt. I was so horny I got so close so fast, but she backed off.

"No, no, Peter's pleasure comes first." Sarah said, removing her hands.

I turned my attention back to the rock hard member in my mouth. Peter placed his hands on either side of my head and started to pump along with me. His hips were moving back and forth and hitting the back of my throat every time, gaining speed.

"What you want to do," he said between heavy breaths, "is open up the back of your throat. Try to swallow my dick whole. Don't worry about breathing, just try to shove this thing as far down your gullet as possible."

I tried my best to follow his instructions as Sarah went back to stroking me between the legs, her thumb still at work. She was practiced at her craft though and would back off if she thought I was getting to close. I didn't know if I was doing the right thing, but Peter seemed happy, his hands moved my head back and forth in time with his hips. I was moaning around his member when his movements began to stiffen.

I wasn't paying attention to him, I was more focused on Sarah's hands when I felt him completely force himself into my throat. I hadn't gotten a chance to catch my breath beforehand and he was immediately choking me. I struggled, but his hands held me in place as he made quick, jerky thrusts with his hips.

Before I went without air too long, he withdrew his penis and I opened my eyes. I was rewarded with the sight of him pumping his red member with one hand while the other went for my hair. He held my hair back as he finally came, hitting my face. I closed my eyes in disgust, but Sarah knew the drill.

Without warning, I heard the hum of something vibrating and she held something up to my folds. It was small, but packed a punch. I leaned my head back, Peter's cum dripping down my face as I was taken over with pleasure. My breath caught in my throat as I tried to arch my back.

Peter let go of my hair, walked around, threw a leg over my side and began to straddle me. He reached forward and wiped some of the cum off my face. He rubbed his hands together, leaned over, and began to massage my tits with his cum. He pulled, he pinched, he rubbed, making sure to get every single nerve ending in my breasts.

I was choking again, but this time it was because I was on such a pleasure high. Every time I thought about how Peter was using his own cum to massage me, I could feel a twinge between my legs. It was just so hot. It I began moaning out load and started to ask for more.

"Oh yes, ugh, please Sarah, oh, ma'am, please harder." I cried. "Peter, sir, uh uh, please keep going."

The couple obliged.

Sarah pressed the vibrating egg to my clit then used the flat of her hand to press it there, hard. I squealed, getting ready for an orgasm. Peter took the cue and grabbed my breasts hard, pulling them down, sending shocks of pain. I sat there for a minute in a mix of pain and pleasure, but the pleasure started to take over. I was rising on the vibrations, my breaths getting shorter and shorter. Peter let go of my breasts to pinch my nipples, pulling them down and rolling tightly between his fingers. The pain on served to add to the feelings between my legs and I finally let go.

I yelled and moaned and pleaded with them to not stop as I came hard. I stayed like that for at least a minute, letting the orgasm wash over me. Peter continued the stretching exercise with my nipples. Sarah using the egg to keep me on the plateau for as long as possible. I was completely lost in the pleasure, these two people using me for whatever the wanted, giving myself over to them. Every now and then the thought would pop in my head that I hadn't agreed to this, that I'd been forced into this, but then another wave of orgasm would wash over me and the thoughts were washed away.

mdesa
mdesa
127 Followers