Taken by a Couple Ch. 03

Story Info
Ada gets cleaned out while she watches The Couple.
3.1k words
4.41
51.3k
29

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mdesa
mdesa
127 Followers

As the orgasm finally receded, I was slumped in my restrains, trying to catch my breath. Even after the cold shower Sarah had given me, I could feel the heat radiating from my body. Sarah went back to massaging my legs and Peter was rubbing my back. It was heaven. Sarah began adding more oil to my back and butt, rubbing it all over. I could feel it start dripping down the crack of my ass.

Sarah's hands moved all over my glutes, massaging them and getting closer to my private parts with every pass. Soon she was between my legs, moving my clit around with the knuckles of her hand. I sighed, resigned for another wonderful bath of sensations. Her other hand was working the small of my back and began to move down towards my asshole.

With the help of the oil, Sarah ran her thumb up and down the crack until it was right on top of the opening. She massaged the oil around it, making sure that everything was coated with the lubricant. I started to exit the fog of pleasure while she was doing this.

"Sarah, what are you doing?" I sheepishly asked, it was as if speaking was going to break the spell. Peter reached forward and pulled my hair back.

"What did you call her?"

"Uh, ma'am? I mean ma'am what's going on?" Sarah didn't answer, but I could imagine her smirking. "Sir, sir, what are you doing? What's happening?"

"Ada." Peter said condescendingly "If you continue to speak out of turn, we're going to have to put the gag back. You don't want that do you?"

"N-n-ooo..." I trailed off

"Great! So, you can make all the noises of pleasure you want, in fact we encourage it. But nothing else. If you do as we say, we can make this next part a little easier on you." Peter paused, I assumed it was to see if I was going to speak out of turn again. I didn't fall for his trap this time. "See, you're getting the hang of it already."

Sarah, who had continued to massage between my legs the whole time, began to put pressure on my asshole. The pad of her thumb began to open my anus. Not wanting to anger the couple again, I started to make sounds of an injured animal, whining and panting. The couple just laughed and continued what they were doing.

Sarah's thumb started to make it's way into my asshole, which burned at the intrusion. The muscles spasmed around her finger, trying to push it back out. I gasped, continuing to make as much noise as I could without any words. The finger moved in an inch or so before retreating, giving me a moment's relief before plunging back in again, working the oil further into my hole.

As she was doing this, her knuckles were working my clit over, but it wasn't exactly pleasant. They stimulated me enough to work myself up, but not enough to go over the edge. Peter was still rubbing my back and shoulders, not paying any attention to what was happening at my back door.

The thumb moved in and out, pumping very slowly, allowing my anus to get used to the size. As soon as I felt like I could maybe take it, she moved further in. Soon she was using the entire length of the digit, rotating it once she got to the bottom of the stroke. Once she was satisfied, she plunged the finger in one last time and wiggled it around in my hole, causing strange vibrations in my body. I had never done anything like this to myself, so the sensations were foreign and weird.

Sarah removed her fingers and stood up to wash her hands. I could hear the sink running and her walking around the back of the bathroom. She was still wearing heels from before and the quick glance I had gotten of her before filled my head: black lingerie with straps crisscrossing her body. I heard her heels draw closer again and she resumed massaging my butt. I was going to melt at this rate, all the pampering it was getting. But she was focused again on my asshole. I was so disappointed, if they could just continue massaging me, I could almost forget they were holding me here against my will.

He hands were cold from the sink and I could feel goosebumps appear on my legs. She ran her thumb down my back again, stopping on top of my rosebud. She began to press in again, but I felt like something was off. Instead of staying the same width, her thumb felt like it was growing wider and wider. I couldn't help myself.

"What are you putting in me? What are you doing!?"

Peter laughed, moved to the back of the bathroom, and then appeared in front of me holding something in his hand.

"Do you see these?" He said, holding up little clamps in front of me. "These are nipple clamps. They attach to those little buds of yours and hold them tight. If you don't shut up right now, you're going to get the gag and the clamps. Understood?"

I blushed, thinking of the clamps on my now extremely sensitive nipples. I almost wanted to say something, I think I'd love the feeling of them on my breasts. But I shook my head "no" and slumped in the stock.

"Good, that's what I thought. Now, if you must know: Sarah's putting in our favorite little butt plug into our favorite little plaything."

I gasped and Sarah took the sign to start pushing harder. With every inch the plug was inserted, it grew in girth. Soon it felt like Sarah was never going to get the thing into me. One of the couple started to play with my clit, trying to relax me. Sarah began to pump, getting a little further every time, but never making much headway.

"We need you to relax honey. If we can't get this in, we're going to have to start all over again!" Sarah said. She was twisting the plug with ever plunge and dripping more oil on it to try to get it to go in. I was making strange noises, a mix of moaning and whining. I didn't know what to do with myself. I tried to focus on my anus, which wasn't too hard actually, but trying to consciously relax it was difficult. It must have worked though, because I heard Sarah cry in joy as the plug sank into my hold. She turned it around, making sure it was completely seated and not escaping.

She and Peter stood up, taking their hands off me and I mewed in discontent. They, once gain, busied themselves in the back of the bathroom. I heard wheels rolling on the tile and a little motor start up. I tried to stain my neck around, but it was too hard. Nothing looked shiny enough to give me a reflection to see the behind me.

They began playing with the plug again: testing it to make sure it wasn't coming out. I actually began to get concerned that it was never going to come out. My anus seemed to have clamped down on it hard. Once they were content with the plug, Peter came over once again to me. His penis was once again erect. I was worried that he was going to make me suck it again. I hadn't like the experience as much as everything else that day, so I was reluctant to do it again.

"Now, we have something special for you." I didn't like those words. "Sarah's going to start your... irrigation."

I opened my mouth to say something, but Sarah must have pressed a button and I felt water rush into my bowels. It was a very strange sensation, like going to the bathroom in reverse. My stomach began to cramp and expand. I couldn't say any words, the feeling was just so unfamiliar that my mind struggled to put any thoughts together. I opened and closed my mouth several times as the water worked its way into me.

"Yeah, it's a little weird, but you'll get used to it. We have the machine hooked up to your plug, it will automatically fill and relieve you. We need to make sure you're nice and clean for the rest of the day. That bath tub can only do so much." Peter was smiling at my look of confusion. I strained to look beneath me and I could just barely make out the pads my knees were sitting on. My stomach was visibly distending, making me look more pregnant each passing second.

With a little ding, the machine stopped pushing water into me and I could feel my muscles work the liquid out. I braced myself for the stench, but none came.

"It's a closed system, very expensive, but it does make this process a little easier. It's much more comfortable if you're not hooked up to these things," he gestured to my restraints. "but we weren't sure how you'd take it."

With another ding, the machine began pumping water into me again. The water was warm, at least, and the first part of the filling was easy. Once it got to where it stopped the first time, it went a further. I started cramping and pulling at my cuffs. The movement only served to irritate my stomach even more, jiggling it around. I cried out in pain.

"We'll just leave you here for a while then? One of us will come and check on you in a bit." He must have seen the look on my face. "Or we could stay? Sarah, Ada wants us to stay!"

"How cute!" Sarah said, coming around front and putting her arm around Peter. With her other hand, she stroked his chest, working down toward his engorged member. "We'll have to find something to entertain ourselves though."

They laughed and walked behind me again, returning carrying what looked like a body length cushion and pillows. The placed the cushion in front of me, making sure one end was underneath my hanging breasts. Peter plopped down on the cushion and scooted himself underneath me as well. With Sarah's help, he propped himself up to the point where his mouth could reach my nipples. He blew on them, hardening them with the cold air.

His penis was proudly displayed to me, sticking out obscenely between his legs. Sarah began to strip off her outfit, revealing her perfect body to me once more. She kept the heels on and walked over to straddle Peter's legs. Lowering herself down, she sat on his thighs while she rubbed his member up and down. Peter took this as his cue and began to take my nipple in his mouth. He circled my bud with his tongue at the same speed Sarah was stroking him.

Sarah lowered her head onto his dick and started to bob up and down. I could feel Peter moaning and humming through my breasts. It was like the three of us were connected into a pleasure chain. She would lift her head to begin licking or massaging his member in a different way and Peter would switch nipples, sucking and licking and playfully biting me.

While all of this was happening though, the machine was sill pushing water in and out of me. Peter would every now and then reach up to massage my stomach. I could feel the liquid swashing around in me, causing more cramps. When the water was coming out though, the feeling was amazing. It was like have the best shit of my life. I felt so much lighter at the end of every cycle. But as soon as it was all out, new water was getting pumped right back in.

Sarah had decided that Peter had enough of her mouth and moved on. She rearranged herself and began lowering her pussy onto him. She did it slowly, raising herself up and then sitting down. I thought it was for his pleasure, but the way Sarah was vocalizing, they were both enjoying the system. Once she was all the way down, she began to rock her hips. I could feel the breath catch in Peter's throat through my nipples. He could barely give me any pleasure, he was getting so much himself.

Sarah began to play with her clit with one hand and play with her nipple with the other. She pinched, rolled, and rubbed them at the same time. Peter lowered his head from my breasts and began to pinch my nipples with his hands so he could get the full view of Sarah. She was intense and I could feel myself getting turned on from the visual.

"Peter, uh, ah, oh, I'm coming, I'm coming." Sarah cried as she threw her head back. Both her hands went between her legs, massaging her nether regions vigorously. "Peter, oh, oh, Peter, I, I..."

She didn't get to finish though. She arched her back and screamed in ecstasy. Her hips continued to buck, never slowing their rhythm on Peter's penis. She cried and moaned. I couldn't take my eyes off of her and Peter continued to abuse my nipples.

"Keep going...keep going." He said between breaths. "I want to cum inside you. I want to paint your walls."

Sarah looked like she was in pain from the orgasm. I knew the feeling. But she kept going and going. She started to pinch her nipples again, grinding her clit on Peter's torso. She started to cry out again, obviously having another orgasm. The waves of pleasure were getting to her and she started to slow down.

"I said keep going." Peter growled and Sarah picked up the pace again. Her eyes were closed and lost in another world. I finally heard Peter's breath start to catch in his throat again. He started to sound like an animal, growling and gurgling with pleasure. Finally he let out a yell, arching his back and bucking Sarah around.

She managed to stay on, but looked relieved that Peter was finally coming. Once everything settled down, she stayed, locked onto him for a while. She was sweating, but glowed with energy. She took off her heels and raised herself off Peter. The cum dribbled down her leg as she laid down on top of him, pressing her breasts into his chest. I could hear them kissing, sucking at each others faces, hands all over each other. I was just relieved that my breasts were free from abuse.

After a few minutes, the machine went ping again, but stopped. My stomach was huge, from what I could see anyway. I had so much liquid in me I could feel my heartbeat through my bowels. Peter and Sarah extracted themselves from beneath me. The went over to the shower head and gave themselves a quick rinse.

They moved behind me as they dripped dry, messing with the machine some more I assumed. I could hear the buzz of the vibrating egg start again and felt I touch the butt plug. All the water inside of me also vibrated, sending me thrashing around. The feeling wasn't exactly bad, but it felt so odd I didn't know what to do.

"We're going to let you drain completely now sweetie. I want you to push as hard as you can." I nodded and then hung my head in humiliation. "We'll help you along with that, don't worry!"

She pressed a button and the machine started to empty my bowels again. I started to push when Sarah laid the egg on my clit again. Between the two sensations, I was lost. I kept trying to push but the feelings on my clit were distracting me. I could feel myself start to approach orgasm. The couple, ever practiced, knew what to do.

Peter quickly laid down under me again and started sucking. I was moaning and gasping at the combination of sensations. When my stomach was almost empty and I was almost at my breaking point, he let go of my breasts with his mouth. He pinched the nipples and stretched them down, twirling them around his fingers. Sarah pressed hard again on the egg, sending me over the edge. I was yelling and screaming, it felt so good. Peter and Sarah continued to abused my buds well after the machine had pinged.

I slumped in the stocks while Peter got up. He reached around me and started to massage my stomach. He pushed hard, trying to get all the water out of my bowels. Sarah began covering me in fragrant oils. Once those two tasks were done, Peter began to work the butt plug out from me.

It definitely hurt to be stretched again, but I was so weak after the entire day that I couldn't put up much of a fight. He was slow, at least, easing it out of me at a pace I could tolerate. Eventually it reach the widest point and my muscles clamped down on the hard plastic. He held it there for a long enough time I knew he was making doing it purposefully. But with a small jerk, he moved past it and removed the plug.

I could feel water dribbling out my backside and down my legs. Sarah got the hose again and washed me off. There was no funny business this time, just spraying me down while Peter took a washcloth and cleaned me up. He ran the rag between my legs and I my hips tried to jerk away from him. I was so sensitive down there, I couldn't stand being touched for a moment. Sarah took another rag and cleaned my face off, getting the dried cum off my face before getting her own dried cum from between her legs.

I felt my thighs getting unhooked and the bar holding them in place removed. My wrists weren't released, instead the cuffs and collar were removed from where they were attached. Peter grabbed me and gently lowered me onto the floor. I tried to get up but I was so sore that I just closed my eyes and laid there. What else could they do to me? I had given up.

They put the cuffs on my ankles and made sure that they hadn't missed cleaning me up anywhere. I was sprawled out on the floor, my nipples still protruded from my breasts, bright pink from the attention. Peter put his arms underneath me and lifted me up.

"Now that we've got all the prep out of the way, the fun really begins." Peter whispered into my ear as he carried me into the bedroom.

mdesa
mdesa
127 Followers
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Anon again

Let’s readdress some of your issue once again...

SAFE WORD:

I will reiterate this is NONCON. So yes this story at its base is about a rape. And no matter how romantic or well it works out for Ada in the end. It’s still a rape story. And since we both agree that this isn’t ROMANCE, isn’t BDSM, so we should both agree a safe word isn’t needed. I’m sorry that bothers you. It shouldn’t, this is just a story, and it’s properly parked in NONCON.

ADA SLEEPING WITH THE BOSS AND HIS WIFE:

So what. Ada is not real, at least as far as the name is concerned. It’s an alias. To some degree the real woman behind Ada is safe. And maybe when all is said and done she holds the power. She knows exactly who they are. They only know a ghost. Will it come back to haunt either party? Only the author knows.

PEOPLE IN POWER DOING WHAT THEY WANT WITHOUT FEAR OF RETALIATION:

This however is sad reality even within a fictional story. Just think Donald Trump and we don’t even have to discuss this any further.

SARAH NOT TRULY BEING ADA’s FRIEND:

Sometimes when one of your friends just can’t get over something, you as their friend have to make a decision...

Do you abandon them?

Do you continue to support them as they wallow in misery and waste away?

Or do you kick them in the ass and jump start their recovery?

I believe Sarah set Ada up to jumpstart Ada’s recovery. I believe she thought that this would be exactly what Ada needed. Does that make her a good friend or a bad one? Since we don’t know the ending, we shouldn’t assume that the ends do or don’t justify the means.

Only the author knows the truth behind all that, and only the author knows the future direction of this story, so let’s read it together as it’s released and enjoy it.

In other words relax. I don’t know if your concerns or my thoughts are right or wrong. But I do know that they don’t matter. Only the author does. And I just don’t like when people try and tell a good author how they should write their story.

Ellienora35Ellienora35over 5 years ago
To Anonymous

Yes. I have read this story. And it makes me think the friend wasn’t quite the friend she said. Ada actually works for this couple IRl at her job in her educated field. When she goes back to work, she will always be reminded of this. There is no going back. Friends don’t choose for friends. Ada has no safe word. This is noncon. I love the noncon aspect, but I feel like these two people just do whatever they want regardless of the consequences. I really really want them to see some consequences, even if it is the loss of an excellent performing employee. Even if they just safely tuck her into her bed after this, there is still no going back. If Ada has truly wanted to experiment, she would have found a way. I am eagerly reading each chapter because I want to know how this changes her, but I also want her to be the one to give the couple a few home truths.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another great chapter

First to mdesa, Thank you for another great chapter. I’ll admit I wish they would be longer but the content and the exciting, sexy methodical destruction/seduction of Ada is excellent. I’m more than willing to wait patiently for each installment.

Second to Ellienora35, Did you actually read this story?

There are no cameras

There is no blackmail..not presently...not in the future.

Ada doesn’t work for this couple. Not even as a prostitute...yet.

Ada is a 24 year old virgin...for the moment.

Ada has a friend Sarah who is a prostitute.

Ada’s friend tried to get Sarah to join her as a prostitute.

Ada wouldn’t do it, so Sarah set Ada up.

Ada was drugged.

Ada was teased.

Ada was drugged again.

Ada was orally raped.

Ada was anally violated.

And for now we can only guess/hope about what is going to happen to her next. But I suspect it won’t be her being tucked gently and safely back into her bed back at home. At least not yet, still a lot of this long weekend to go.

This an amazing story perfectly placed In the right category...non consensual.

Ada didn’t ask for any of this but maybe it’s exactly what she needs. She’s 24, she wants to experience life, is excited by the thoughts and fantasies of sexual activities like these but is afraid to try. Maybe, in a fictional story, a friend can help a friend. Set her up with a exciting sexy couple. A couple that over a long weekend can help Ada experience everything she always fantasized about. After that...maybe then she wakes up having been tucked safely into her bed.

And, if thats how it plays out, then Ada has a choice.

Curl up into the fetal position, cry, retreat into a past that she can never recover, and hate herself and the others who took all that innocence from her.

OR...

She can become MEGAWHORE and discover that she can no longer survive without being this couple love slave, serving up every hole she has to every man or woman who the couple throw at her.

OR...

Maybe she simply reflects on what she learned, experienced, enjoyed, disliked, and comes out of her shell as a confident young woman who from this point forward knows what she wants,a don is comfortable getting it the way she wants.

OR...

Who knows what ...only mdesa does...so let’s wait and enjoy the ride together as mdesa slowly and excitingly rolls it out to us.

Ellienora35Ellienora35over 5 years ago
This couple

I hope something comes around and bites this couple in the butt. They are going to try to get videos of he saying this was consensual or something. I hope they push her just far enough that she turns off and all she will say for them is that she wants to leave and go home or something that will make their self protection not work. She needs some sort of blackmail over them. And I hope she quits their business. And makes them lose money.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Training Ch. 01 She didn't expect what her new husband had planned for her.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Captured Cunt A kidnapped woman submits to her training and breeding.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Schoolgirl Visits the Doctor Ch. 01 Schoolgirl wants birth control, gets a very thorough exam.in NonConsent/Reluctance
A Wife wants to Watch A wife reveals a fantasy.in Group Sex
More Stories