Taken by a Couple Ch. 05

Story Info
Ada's anal virginity is taken and she learns to eat out.
2.4k words
4.54
55.4k
37

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mdesa
mdesa
127 Followers

I was leaned over the bed, my arms stretched overhead, my breasts pressed under me into the silk sheet. Sarah stuffed some pillows under my hips, thrusting them up and giving Peter more access. Peter was rubbing my back, up and down, like he had done so many times before now. The couple knew what they were doing, keeping their hands on me as much as possible.

Sarah moved in front of me. She was using more pillows and cushions to prop herself to get a good view of the action. She scooted towards me and I realized that she wanted me to return the favor from our last session. Sliding her legs under my arms, she was raising my shoulders so my head had access to her.

Peter was massaging lower and lower, getting close to my ass. I could feel him start to use oil, his hands gliding over my muscles. He used his fingers to press hard into my butt, a firm touch that worked out the knots that had appeared there. He was getting close to my anus, dripping oil down my crack as they'd done before for the butt plug.

"You learned how to please Peter," Sarah said, stroking my hair. "Now you're going to learn to please me. Peter will give you guidance and remember, if he has to show you how, there will be punishments in store."

Peter reached up and undid the straps of my gag. I worked my jaw, it was sore after biting so hard into the rubber.

"The first thing you need to do is to lick up and down the slit, not probing or sucking, just move the tongue up and down. Get used to the taste, get used to the feel." Peter was instructing me. "The longer you go, the more of the tongue you use."

Just like Peter, Sarah smelled mostly of soap. I tentatively stuck my tongue out, briefly touching her pussy lips before jerking back. I leaned in, pushing my tongue ever so slightly into her slit and running it up. I could feel Sarah jerk a little bit at the sensation, a good sign.

As I started to move my head up and down, Peter began to rub his hands around my slit and up into my asshole region. I gasped as he started to press his thumb into my ass. As soon as I took my mouth off of Sarah, Peter removed his hand and slapped my ass.

"Did I tell you to stop?" He asked me, angrily.

"No sir." I whimpered and went back to licking.

"Good. Now: take tongue and start running it flat from one end to the other. Like you're licking an ice cream. Use pressure, make her feel the force you're exerting."

I did as I was told. I licked as far down as I could reach all the way up to Sarah's clit. I would press my tongue into her clit as licked past it, pulling it upward. I looked up at Sarah I started to do this. She was smiling at Peter and playing with her nipples.

Peter went back to rubbing my asshole. Oil dripped on it and his thumb started to enter. He poured oil on his thumb, pressing the lubrication all over the area and into my ass. He pumped his thumb into the hole a few times before withdrawing it, leaving me empty. I had a feeling what was going to come next.

"Once you feel like you've done enough with the licking, you should focus on the clit." Peter said. "Take the tip of your tongue, press it into the clit, circle it, flick it around. I want you to mimic with your tongue, what I'm doing to you."

Peter reached under me and began to play with my clit. He started by circling my clit with his fingers. I took my tongue and pressed it into Sarah's folds, searching out her bud. Once I found it, I used my tongue to move it around in a circle. Sarah was humming and sighing, but not moaning as I would have done.

Peter began to flick my clit, side to side then up and down. I did the same, but I was distracted, Peter's hands were all I could think about. He could obviously tell, or maybe Sarah gave him a clue because all of a sudden, he was pinching my clit.

I yelled, surprised at the action. I had taken my tongue off of Sarah though and this only made Peter pull my clit harder. I looked up at Sarah.

"You can't have yours until I have mine." She simply stated.

I went back to circling her clit while Peter still had mine in a death grip. As Sarah started to become more aroused, Peter began to back off the pressure. The blood rushing back into my bud made it feel even more sensitive, so luckily Peter went back to massaging my butt. I could feel his dick hit me from behind, he was so aroused again.

"When you feel like she's gotten enough of that, you start sucking." Peter said behind me. I could feel his manhood pressing against my slit. One of his hands had left my back and was moving the penis up and down. I took one last look at the clit and then began to suck.

My mouth closed around Sarah's love bud and I sucked gently at first. As her moans became more apparent, I started to suck harder. My tongue flicked at the organ inside my mouth, back and forth as Sarah started to squirm.

At the same time, I could feel Peter's dick begin to move towards my back door. He took more oil and kept massaging. I felt the pressure of the head against my hole, but I knew they wouldn't take kindly to another break in Sarah's pleasure. I kept pressure on the clit in my mouth, sucking harder so that it would take more to break the seal.

Peter pressed in and I felt the tip of the penis move into me. I moaned against the feeling, sending vibrations into Sarah. She moaned as well, leaning back into the pile of cushions that she was laying on. Her hands were at her nipples, pressing and playing with them.

I continued to moan as Peter moved further into me, using a slow, steady pressure. He made sure that I was able to get used to his size. When he reached the end, he stopped, feeling my internal muscles massage his member. I sucked and suck on Sarah, she was moaning and moving her hips, it was difficult to keep my mouth on her.

Peter began to withdraw himself, again slowly and steadily. Once he had just the head in, he moved back in, beginning a slow and steady pumping. As he was pumping, Sarah was reaching the end of her journey. I used my teeth and slightly put pressure on her clit, she yelled out in pleasure, telling me to keep going.

I started to mix it up: licking her from one end to the other, flicking her with my tongue, and sucking her into my mouth. She was having a good time, thrashing her head and arching her back. At a certain point, Peter stopped humping and drove completely into me. He reached under her legs and my arms, grabbing her thighs and pulling her towards me. His hands steadied her as I kept up my assault between her legs.

"When I tell you," Peter whispered into my ear, laying on me. "I want you to suck as hard as you can, as fast as you can. Like you're trying to get the last bit of milkshake with a straw."

I nodded as I licked. Sarah was getting close, even I could tell. But Peter was trying to keep her from going over the edge.

"Honey, I want you to keep it together." He said as she was obviously not keeping it together. "Let it build. Let it build inside you. Keep focusing on not letting it out. The longer you keep it in, the bigger it's going to be. I'm going to count down for you, you can't cum until I get to the end."

Peter started at ten. Nine. Eight. Seven.

He took one hand and reached under my breasts, pinching and pulling my nipple so I wasn't completely forgotten. Peter's dick was still in my backside, but we were both focused primarily on Sarah.

Six. Five. Four

His counting was getting slower.

Three.

I was flicking her clit with my tongue. I was getting tired, my neck hurt, my tongue was getting raw.

Two.

Sarah was arching her back. She looked like she was going to pull a muscle if she didn't get relief soon.

One.

Peter reached back and held her hips to my face. His fingers dug into Sarah's hips. I could feel him begin to pump into my ass. He didn't have a lot of room, but I could feel him jerk me forward with every thrust.

"Now!"

I sucked. Sarah screamed.

As all the pent up energy was released, I felt my face drenched in juices. I kept sucking like a straw in thick milkshake. Sarah was convulsing, if Peter didn't have his hands on her she would have shaken out of my mouth. But with the steadying force, he kept her body pressed to mine. I kept at it as long as she was screaming.

After a minute or so, she seemed to calm down. There were a few jerks, but she was coming down off the orgasm. Peter let go of her hips and you could see the red marks made by his fingers. As he let Sarah go, he began to hump me even harder.

Having a dick in my ass wasn't an unpleasant sensation, but it didn't feel as pleasurable as the previous position. There was nothing to grind my clit into and Peter had gone back to massaging my breasts pressed into the bed.

Sarah still sat in front of me, but my mouth was no longer on her. She was breathing heavily, pinching her nipples playfully as she smiled, woozy, at Peter. Sarah leaned forward and kissed Peter as he was humping me.

Peter leaned forward, putting his hands on my back for leverage, pushing me down into the bed. His movements were getting harder and he was soon ramming himself into me. But try as he might, I wasn't getting close to orgasm.

After several fruitless minutes, Peter took his hands off my back and reached underneath me again. His left hand stayed playing with my nipple, but his right hand reached down to my crotch. While he kept pounding, his fingers found my clit and soon he had me gasping for breath.

"I'm going to count. You saw how it was done. If you cum before I say, we're going to edge you so long you're going to forget what it means to orgasm." Peter said harshly into my ear. "Ten... Nine... Eight..."

Ever second felt longer that the last. He was pinching my nipple as our combined body weight pressed it into the sheet. His thumb was circling my clit as his middle finger was edging into my pussy.

"Seven...Six...Five..."

His strokes into my backside were getting intense. He withdrew almost entirely then slammed his whole member back into me. I could feel myself getting closer and closer.

"Four...Three..."

His fingers were pumping into me in time with his entrances. I could feel the his hand and penis rubbing between the two areas. His thumb was still circling my clit.

"Two..."

He he was driving four fingers into my vagina, using his thumb for leverage, grinding my clit hard into my pelvis.

"One..."

The pause was maddeningly long. I was so close, so close. My muscles were tensing, tightening, contracting. He drew out the word, lengthening it as his movements belied how close he was too. There was a heavy silence as he waited to give the word, his breath was heavy, his balls slapped his hand as it pumped in and out of me, the jerk sending another jolt of pleasure into my core.

"Now!"

He plunged into me. One had grabbed my breast, holding it tight, rolling the nipple around. The other hand took my clit between the thumb and forefinger while his hand kept pumping three fingers into me, pulling my clit back and forth.

I made a guttural yell, arching my back and thrashing. Peter was also making noises. I could feel the jets of semen in my ass, getting plugged there while he held his member in place. I could feel his hands moving, massaging my inside and Peter through the wall of my pussy. My clit was being ground as his hand moved back and forth, prolonging my orgasm.

He sat with his penis inside me, moving his hands around while I was awash with pleasure. As I felt like I was about to come down off the feeling, he started pumping again. I moaned, begging him to stop, I was so sensitive. But he kept going.

Taking his hand from underneath me, he moved it down, across my back, and to my pussy. The fingers that were pumping into my pussy moved solely to my clit. He inserted two fingers and began to wiggle them around. The feeling of the dick in my ass, the fingers in my pussy, and my clit getting pinched all at the same tempo sent me over the edge again.

Peter kept me in this ocean of feelings, the tide taking me out and bringing me back in again. As I thrashed about in absolute pleasure, his tempo began to pick up. The oil and semen lubricating my back entrance. He inserted another finger to wiggle back and forth which led to another orgasm. A fourth finger led to one more.

I didn't even thing to ask to stop. It felt so good. I buried my head into the bed and screamed in pleasure. I moaned and squirmed and bucked my hips. Peter slowed down and as he drove in for one last pump, he spurted one more load into me.

He collapsed on top of me, the pressure from his body feeling comforting.

"Good girl." He said and started kissing the back of my neck. He kissed down my back and slowly extricated himself.

I made a weak whimper, but was still basking in the afterglow. I felt my feet get undone and them my arms. I was, once again, washed off in the bathroom. This time I was taken to "my room" and I squirmed, naked, under the covers. I thought about the whole day. I couldn't believe it had only been one day.

Two more until someone noticed I was gone.

mdesa
mdesa
127 Followers