Taken by a Couple

Story Info
A trip to a small, quiet, quaint town turned sideways.
4.9k words
4.08
32.2k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had to start and stop this story several times, because of how hard it has been for me to write. My hands shake and I get tight in the chest when I recall some of these moments from this weekends memory.

It was humid beyond the point of being uncomfortable. Sticky and smelly and uncomfortable. I guess that could be the theme for this weekend.

My friend, Brett, and I went out on Wednesday night and got a little too drunk. We both texted our bosses relatively early in the night to tell them we're not going in tomorrow. We could feel the energy was leading us to a long night out and I didn't want to send a morning text - he'll definitely know I was lying. Besides I've been eyeballing one of the guys my friend was talking and figured it might be lead to some all night fun and I didn't want to rush in the morning and miss out on the possibility of morning sex.

That guy is another story for another time, but this evening was a bit of a surprise. It was my friend Brett, the very guy that I meet out, that surprised me. He was always a nice, polite, shy guy. He made it for up by being loud and compensated by doing funny different things. His stories never really impressed me, so he would become more hyperbolic and more outrageous to demonstrate how carefree he was.

It was cute that Brett was always trying to impress me, but I never felt like he was good enough for me. I kept him around to feel better about myself and let him pump up my ego. I also loved whipping him around and make him run errands for me. It's nice to feel wanted and desired and needed and longed after. He texted and tried to make me laugh and bought me gifts. I always loved meeting him out and then turning down his hopes by going home with another guy. It made me feel powerful. He would shave, iron his shirt, and wear cologne.

I especially loved ditching Brett and pretending to be wrapped up in the moment and too drunk so he would be conflicted: do I step in or do I leave her alone? She'll think I'm desperate and people will think I'm a loser, but what about her safety? He would always pent up his anger.

Any way, Brett was cute and tried to get with me for years. I especially loved pulling him back in when he was about to go on a date. I'd text him complaining about something made up and he'd ditch his date and come running over to comfort me or protect me or talk to me or whatever. This night was different though. He ignored me and said he was in a hot tub. I told him that I needed to go out and get a few drinks with some winky smiley faces. He replied: "see you in 20 mins"

Brett showed up with a few friends and the girl he was supposedly in the hot tub with. I could tell he was trying to impress her. I had power over the situation because I had his attention and I was prettier than her. I belittled her backhandedly all night. I wanted to win, I didn't care if it was at her expense or if it meant hurting Brett. I didn't even want him. I just wanted to feel the confidence of beating her and making him submit.

We danced and I kept asking his date questions about herself and then raising my eyebrows in a not-so-subtle judgement. I'd follow up my "Where do you work?" questions with disregard for her answer by saying: "Oh, It must be satisfying to care more about kids than money."

"Where did you get your dress? Target?"

"Oh! I would never vacation in Ibiza, I heard it's where the people who can't afford Europe go."

I gave her makeup tips in a condescending way and kept asking her to go get us drinks. She had enough, but I didn't so I kept pushing it. Eventually I grabbed Brett by the hand and said: "my drink's almost done..." He obeyed like I figured he would. I smirked and stared her down the whole time. I merely suggested and didn't even have to tell him to get me a drink. She said he had an early morning and left

He was so angry with me that his tone totally changed. Brett didn't verbally admit that he was angry or why but he did show it. After the night raged on we both started to chill and have more fun. Drink after drink poured and eventually I left to go home. On the walk home, we decided to take a spontaneous trip upstate to leave the hot, humid city. I told him that he should pick me up tomorrow and we'll head up after brunch.

I loved these weekends away because he was like a boyfriend who did all the dirty travel stuff and I just ordered him around. He would try to put the moves on me, but I would just tell him how good of friends we are and how I don't want to mess that up. He usually paid for all of the trips, but tonight he was a little angry and asked that I paid for the bed and breakfast. More told me than asked. It was fair as long as he drove and I felt bad for using him, so I went on the app and paid.

We got back to my place and he agreed to pick me up in the morning. I went to close the door and he put his foot in it. He had a mad look in his eyes and he physically pushed me back in the door way. He pushed me backwards again, intentionally this time. I was against away with my thoughts scrambling and he was closing the distance. He said I've been flirting with him all night and that I made him lose his date and I owe him. I tried to laugh it off and say it wasn't my fault, but he put his hand over my mouth.

"Brett! What are you doing!? I exclaimed as he touched me. He went for my boobs first then my legs and my butt then rubbed my vaginal. My clothes were still on but I didn't know how long this would go on. I calmed him down by saying we should move towards the kitchen because I was hungry. I was really just panicking and trying to buy time hoping he would realize how weird this was. I told him that this wasn't right, but he rationalized that he was going to get laid tonight by his date and I ruined it. Now he was going to get laid one way or another. I told him he should go, but he grabbed me by the arms and pushed me up against the counter.

It all happened so quickly and I couldn't fight back. He just held me so tight but it wasn't very painful. Just a grip that meant business. I didn't want to anger him further. It was hot, humid, sweaty and dirty. We were already sweating and his smell and my smell was oddly intriguing. It turned me on a little to be this close to someone and smell their intimate parts.

Brett had his dick out in no time and grabbed my wrist, placed my hands on his things, and clasped them around him. He had his hands pulling down my jeans next and up my shirt. I was essentially naked. I didn't think it was totally bad, just weird because he was a friend. He had me wet which I was embarrassed about and claimed that it was so hot and I was sweating. It was sharp how fast he penetrated me with his fingers. He went down on me and was pretty awful, but I left him keep licking me out. I leaned back on the kitchen counter and let him pretend he was pleasuring me. Eventually I got in the rhythm and it felt good, but I didn't cum. He pulled his dick up to me and tried to pushed it in, but I told him that we should stop. I could tell he wasn't going to relent.

I made up an excuse that I wanted to shower first. I went to the bathroom and could feel Brett follow me uninvited. I couldn't fight him anymore and figured he was done. He had an average - maybe a little smaller dick, that I noticed on the way into the shower. He was half hard and seemed overly excited. He didn't really know how to please me with his mouth so I was hoping this would end abruptly and he would just back off from embarrassment.

I just dragged it on and on and finally he jerked off while I stood under the water. He wanted me to touch it, but he was clearly done for the evening. He felt his defeat and tried to pet me as we dried off. He then tried to cuddle, but I told him I couldn't sleep like this thinking that his boyish rage would be over now and recognize that he cares about my feelings. He couldn't stand the thought of making me comfortable in this heat. "I need my sleep for tomorrow, Brett!"

"Okay! Get some sleep, but if you're going to keep at arms length and push my girls away and never let me in, then I don't think I want to be your errand boy anymore. I don't want be your boyfriend and do all the boyfriend work, without getting any of the benefits a boyfriend deserves." he sheepishly replied and left.

I was going to argue with strong retorts, but I was tired, he was right, he was already leaving, and I was relieved. Half relieved he didn't try too hard to physically fuck me and half relieved that he was leaving. I was a little scared and didn't want to fight and make him stay and open up the possibility of him trying again.

I tried to fall asleep, but the heat outside was keeping me up. I guess the heat between my legs was also keeping me up. I didn't want to admit it, but the forceful, aggressive nature that Brett pushed on me tonight made me a little horny. I've always had a frightful and weird hot spot for being forced. I touched myself a little and then even went online to read about other women's stories of forced/non-consent/reluctance. I watched some porn and went own that dark rabbit hole.

In the morning I woke up still a little sexually frustrated, confused, and scared. Why does forced sex turn me on? I figured I paid for the Air BnB already and I didn't want to be sweaty in the city by myself the whole weekend. I already texted my boss so I should take advantage of it. I drove my old volvo upstate and put the ac on full blast.

The heat meter kept going off on my car and so I stopped for gas a few times. Not because I needed gas, but I wanted it to cool down. Eventually after a few hours of driving, there was smoke coming from under the hood so I pulled over at one of those small little gas stations. I told the attendant that I was only a few miles from my destination and I just needed some help. He pointed me around the corner to the service garage and that's when I saw her. This pretty Latina woman in her 20's. She was behind the counter and smiled a comforting smile to me. I explained my situation and realized she had some cool tattoos, a belly button ring, and was sweating/smelling just like me. Damn this heat.

I explained that I was staying down the road a little and all I needed was someone to get me there. She said it was getting to be sundown soon and that he was planning to close up shop.

"I don't work on cars, I only answer the phones" she said, pointing to the back. "That guy there, that's my boyfriend. He does all the work." She beckoned him over.

He took a look under the hood while I sized up the Latina some more. I took a shower last night and before leaving the city, but still was self-conscious that I smelled like Brett and sex. We joked around for a little bit and shared some basic information. We both had the nervous courtesy laugh that people do when they find the other person attractive. Her boyfriend poked his head out, interrupting our banter. "This is fried for tonight" he said matter of factly.

He was so dry about his delivery that I could tell he didn't find pleasure in delivering the news like other mechanics have done about my poor little volvo. He said he could try to get me down the road, but getting back to the city would be impossible. So he'd need it all weekend. I agreed and told him to keep it for the weekend and I'll pick it up on my way out of town. I pulled my phone out to call for a ride, but no service existed here. I dug through my purse pretending that would help. The attendant laughed and said there wasn't a working pay phone any way. I was frustrated, hot, smelly, sweaty, and just desperate for help now. This lone adventure has turned into a situation.

The couple closed the garage door and started to drive pass the gas pumps as I was standing there kicking rocks. They offered to call someone for me, but insisted that it would take an hour or so for any help to show up. They offered to take me down the road since they were heading that way anyways. I was gracious and helpless and a hot mess... literally.

I was nervous to get in the pick up truck, but these people seem kind and the Latina girl was pretty. She slid over to the middle seat and I climbed into the passenger side. We were close in this old pick up where I could smell sweat. Was it theirs or mine. I'm sure it was both. We would touch arms and legs and the heat would make us stick to each other momentarily. We stole brief glances at each other and just smiled.

I hopped out of the cab after rumbling down the road thankful for a cold shower and to lay down after driving all day. I passed right out and woke up mid morning the next day in a sticky pool of sweat, stuck to the sheets and feeling even more tired. My phone vibrating was what really woke me up, not the glaring sunlight pouring through the windows.

"hello?" I said quietly to this number that I didn't recognize.

"Hey, I have some news for you, Alexandra. Your volvo is getting repaired like you ask and just wanted to update." True to their word, this nice mechanic couple called me with an update. I asked when it will be done and they said they had to order parts. So probably a day for express delivery, a day to install, so I'll be back on the road by Saturday night/ Sunday morning.

"perfect!" I exclaimed. As I hung up I realized that I didn't ask them how much it would cost, but it couldn't be that much since it was an old car. The weekend was looking up! I hiked, tried cute little lunch spots, and just enjoyed the farmers stands in this little town. Then I got the call to pick up the car. I found a friend hardware store owner to give me a lift and I was back at the shop ready to go. Or so I thought.

The bill was astronomical. They described that it's old and this and that and I almost cried. I won't get paid for another week, the cell service was shit, and they were closing shop soon. I didn't know who else to call or what else to do. I just stood there. I tried to flirt, beg, borrow, demand, bargain, but none of it worked on the mechanic. He was stone cold and dry. The girlfriend said it was okay and that we could figure something out. She had a smile on her face and comforted me a little. She tried to help me with phone calls from the shops phone, but Brett wasn't picking up. My friends weren't picking up. I just had nothing left.

I said out loud... "I'm just fucked" which was abruptly followed by... "I have an idea" from the girl. She whispered something in the mechanic's ear and he smiled a dubious smile. She said that I could work it off. I didn't know anything about cars. But their faces indicated they had something else in mind. He said "You're not fucked... yet." And I was thrown off... "really? right in-front of your girlfriend? you're going to talk like that?"

"It was her idea" he said casually. He knew he was in control.

I thought about it and felt the pressure. I couldn't find a way out. All my begging and pleading led to this moment and I was out of options. I knew I needed this fixed and the money just wasn't there. I was kicking myself for taking this trip. And taking this trip alone. I needed Brett in this moment for his comfort and wallet. I rationalized, that even if the break down didn't happen, I would still have to get this fixed eventually. And in the city where it, no doubt, would be even more expensive.

His hand crept up my side and I could feel the twinge from my fantasies surfacing. It was hot, I was sweaty, and we all smelled on body odor which was oddly very sexy. We all knew they were in control. I was just along for the ride. The girl gently touched my arm and smiled a devilish smile that seemed like an invite to come play.

It was comforting to know she was there. It felt almost like a re-assurance that she was going to keep me safe. Again I felt a sense of relief that this was going to solve a problem that would cost me a lot later on. I really wanted to be n independent woman, so this solution would work. It's a small town and it wouldn't get back to my circle of friends. It's almost the perfect situation. And the money that I spent on this could be put towards new clothes for work and going out.

"Can we at least close the door?" thinking this was my only way out. I was sweaty, sticky, smelly, and really uncomfortable. I was being forced to do this. I didn't want this. But it was helpful and I was secretly grateful for that.

They brought me back to the office and she started to kiss me. I felt a passion between them. It carried over to me as I was getting more turned on. She undress herself while he just sat there. He ordered me to pull his pants down and demanded I pull his dick out when he saw me hesitate and buying time hoping this wouldn't happen. Again, I was a little relieved because his directions gave me an excuse - he forced me, not that I wanted it. And I was nervous so it was nice to have a guide.

I was avoiding eye contact with him as I unbuckled his belt. I couldn't help but notice the huge bulge in his pants. I felt guilty for actually being a little excited that he might have a big dick. I could see his hands and fingers were big, long, and veiny. She saw me struggling so she stopped undressing and came over. I could feel her basic cotton bra and panties and warm skin press against my arm and torso as she stroked my hair to calm me down. I felt her leg press against mine. Surely this wasn't by accident. As I pulled his pants down, his dick flopped out with a lot of speed. Like a spring coiled up waiting to be released. I could hear the gulp make noise as I swallowed my discomfort. He grabbed my face/chin and told me sternly: "look at me"

I was already wet, being forced, but I got even wetter when he did this. I turned my face away quickly so I would break his grip on me, but that just drew my attention to her. She was taking her bra off and her boobs just dropped out in a magical fashion. She swayed her hips side to side as she slid her panties off. Her ass jiggling like I only wished mine would. She had a nice curvature to her stomach - the kid that indicates she works out - where her abs met her hips... a perfect "v" shape down to her vagina. Her pussy had a landing strip neatly trimmed and she was sweaty so her panties stuck to her body. It was so hot to see the slow sticking, then short quick pop of her panties dancing and hugging her body. I was in awe of both his dick and her body.

She helped me undress and we went to service him. He was a lot bigger than I thought. She whispered in my ear that she knows I'm dirty and like big dick. She kept whispering that I was going to fuck them even if I had the money that I wanted it that bad. She continued to whisper that he's agreeing to this on the condition of a threesome... lesbians and bi girls turn him on.

I was okay with that. I like girls and this was out in the middle of no where, no one will ever find out. It's actually a little nice to experiment and have fun sex without being judged. She would stop to kiss me between fondling his balls and put her hand on the back of my head, guiding me to lick up and down his shaft the same time she did. As I ran my tongue around him, I felt her tongue dancing with mine, but also his engorged veins. He was rock hard and felt like more like a glass dildo rather than a silicon one.

She whispered again in my ear: "he thinks I'm straight so this is a treat for him" as she pushed and pulled me. She had me against the desk now and I couldn't help but naturally lean back, exposing my hips and legs. I looked in the corner of the room to hide how much pleasure I was in. I felt his grip on my face again, from the side this time, pulling my chin up. "look at me" he said in a deep stern voice. It was all turning me on. As she started to kiss my thighs I saw his dick on my face. It literally plopped down and slapped my face. It felt heavy, massive, and just thick.

12