Taken by a Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kim_Burly
Kim_Burly
15 Followers

"These are some fine fucking tits Kim, What are they D cups?"

"Yes. In fact, they were bigger before I nursed the children."

"And these nipples, how do you keep these big son-of-a-bitches under wraps? I've never seen them sticking out."

"I wear thick bras or nursing pads to keep them from showing. Otherwise men stare at me like I'm a hooker."

He grabbed my nipples and started to gently tweak them. I felt a twinge of pain when he tweaked the nipple that he had bitten down on earlier and I saw that some blood had trickled from it, over my large, dark red areola and onto my milk white breast, it was dry now. He saw me looking at it and he pulled on my breast and put the blood-stained nipple against my lips.

"Here, you suck on this one and I'll suck on the other. Whoever makes their nipple bigger wins. It wasn't the first time that I had sucked my own nipples. They are very sensitive and I always have one in my mouth when I am masturbating with my fingers or vibrator. Dave put an intense suction on my nipple and used his strong tongue to push it around. I could taste the blood from my wounded nipple and although sucking on it felt good, it was very tender. He sucked for a long while, aggressively mauling it with both hands.

"Time's up, let's compare."

I let the nipple pop out of my mouth. Dave grabbed both breasts and manipulated them until the nipples were next to each other. They were both clearly the same size.

"You lose, mine's bigger, besides yours is bleeding."

He laughed and the blood had started to flow again.

"You are so fucking sexy. I just have to get some pictures."

He picked up his pants from the floor and pulled his phone out of the pocket.

Of course, I wanted no part of this. He put two pillows behind me and told me how to pose. When he stepped back to take a picture I crossed my legs and covered my breasts.

"Kim, I'm not going to tell you twice. Pose like I told you."

"Dave, this is not a game, I am not going to let you take naked pictures of me! Now I think you should go."

He took several pictures of me covering myself.

"These will be before."

Then he set his phone down on the night stand, attacked me and wrestled me across his lap. He grabbed both of my wrists and forced them up my back causing me a lot of pain.

"Please Dave, just stop this. Now! Stop, please, you're hurting me."

"I told you earlier what would happen if I had to repeat myself and now look where we are. I am a man of my word Kim. When I tell you to do something, you do it! NO QUESTIONS ASKED! Now you're going to pay the price, bitch!"

He started swatting my butt, hard, dreadfully hard. I didn't know what to do, he had my arms pinned in a very painful position and the more I fought the more he pushed them up towards my shoulder blades, increasing the pain. He just kept swatting, it went from a smarting sting to excruciating pain that I couldn't take. Despite the pain in my arms I wiggled my torso and kicked my legs as hard as I could, but he had me pinned and he was relentless. I screamed.

"Pleeeeeease!"

Then I began to sob, while I kept shrieking. Finally he stopped. He pushed me onto the floor and I landed hard on my side, I curled up on the floor and sobbed.

"Get up on your knees." He said calmly.

I just laid there bawling with my abused bottom throbbing.

"Kim, get up on your knees and face me or I will spank you more and I won't be so restrained this time."

That got my attention and I scrambled to my knees in front of him. I knew I could not take another spanking like the first, let alone a harsher one. I knelt in front of him with my face in my hands, gasping for air as I wept.

"Put your hands down by your side."

As I did as I was told, he took my picture, with red eyes, tears streaming down my face and all. When he told me to hold my breasts up and out I opened my eyes to see his very erect penis, dripping with arousal. He was unmistakably excited by spanking and humiliating me. I was so confused at that point that I didn't know what to think. After he took a few more pictures, he said

"You really overreacting Kim, that wasn't that hard of a spanking."

He gently wiped my tears away with his thumbs.

"Go, ahead."

"Go ahead what. Um, Daddy?"

He had me fearful and very off balance. I didn't know which end was up. If going along with him would end my ordeal sooner, then that's what I needed to do.

"You have been staring at my cock since you opened your eyes, you want to suck it. Now do it."

I wouldn't even pretend that he wasn't in control. I leaned forward and took his semi-erect member in my mouth and started working.

He leaned back one the bed and put his legs up on my shoulders.

"Oh that's it you filthy cocksucking cunt, suck me you dirty slut. Oh fuck yea. Baby you and that pretty little mouth of yours were made to suck cock."

He lay on the bed as I serviced him for a long time and when I was done he was rock hard again. The abruptly he said.

"Enough bitch, stand up."

I stood up and he started fingering my clitoris and vagina.

"You love this, don't you? You slut."

His words had a cold, hard edge to them.

"No, Sir." I said, looking down at the floor.

He reached up and smeared my juices across my lips.

"Then why is your cunt so wet?"

"That's from earlier, Sir."

I decided to call him Sir because it was a term of respect and it wasn't nearly as creepy as Daddy.

"You and I both know you are a lying fucking cunt. You're enjoying this whole scene. It lets you act like the slut you want to be, but there is no guilt, because I am making you do it. You're enjoying every fucking second you filthy whore!"

With that he started stroking my clitoris, it was so sensitive that my knees nearly gave way. He stood up, grabbed my shoulders and threw me down on the bed. He crawled between my knees and he spun me around until I was properly oriented on the bed. He pushed my legs so far back that my knees were next to my ears. I looked down and saw my labia ready to receive him as he got between my legs and rubbed the head of his penis on my clitoris, driving me crazy.

"You want to fuck, bitch?"

With feelings of remorse, I barely nodded my head yes.

"Then say it, bitch!"

"Please make love to me Sir."

"There is no lovemaking going on here bitch!"

He sneered, snorted, pulled his head back and spit in my face. I felt the strangest mix of emotions and his saliva ran down my nose and cheeks.

"There's just good hard fucking and sucking going on here, cunt!" He continued rubbing his penis on my button.

"If you want me to fuck you, ask me right now!"

"Please fuck me." I whispered guiltily.

"Put my cock in your dirty cunt.

"Please use a condom."

"Shut the fuck up and put it in you stupid bitch!"

I reached down and guided him into me. It was breathtaking to have him violating me. As much as my mind new this was wrong, my body desperately craved it.

"Damn this is one tight fucking cunt! Doesn't Alex ever fuck you?"

I moaned from the pleasure, I was also hoping that would get me out of answering the question; and it did.

He was right, it wasn't lovemaking. He immediately started violently thrusting in and out of me as hard as he could, brutally banging his hips into mine. He would withdraw until he was nearly all the way out and then slam back into me, savagely penetrating me. The entire bed was rocking from our animalistic copulation. Each thrust sent a small wave of pleasure to my clitoris. Before long, an orgasm was slowly building in my loins. For the second time that night I began to lose control of my voice and I started making the most unromantic, undignified, throaty sounds. I felt like I was floating on a cloud as the orgasm overwhelmed my senses. I just laid back and lost myself. When I came back to my senses Dave was still hammering away at me. The ecstasy was over, replaced by sense of contentment and a numb physical stimulation. Dave on the other hand was working pretty hard, he kept going and going, finally, he started grunting and contorted his face.

"Take it you fucking whore! Take my cum you dirty fucking slut!" He yelled in a deep booming voice.

He smashed his hips hard into mine one last time; he thrust his head back as his entire body spasmed several times, with each spasm being smaller than the one before it. He shivered as he withdrew.

"Aaaaaaah! Damn, you are one great fuck!"

He collapsed on the bed next to me. We both lay there, catching our breath. He leaned over and caressed my tummy and fingered my belly button. For quite a while he sucked, kissed and nibbled on my breasts and nipples, it was a most lovely feeling.

"I can not believe what a hot fuck you are. Alex is one lucky man. I can't believe he doesn't brag about what an incredible piece of ass you are. Damn bitch. Speaking of Alex, which pillow is his?"

"You have your head on it!"

Dave sat up and grabbed the pillow, took off the pillow case and wiped our combined juices on the pillow. He cleaned his penis, testicles, thighs and even his bottom with it. When he was done there was actually a wet area on the pillow. He smiled as he looked at me and I was staring at him with my mouth agape.

"That's a little subliminal reminder for Alex. He'll lie down, put his head on his pillow and then the scent will hit him and he'll have an uncontrollable urge to eat that sweet little pussy of yours and fuck you. Sit up."

I sat up and he took my pillow and replaced with Alex's soiled pillow. I was too weary to fight. I just put my head back on the pillow. I couldn't even notice any scent, by now the whole room was saturated with our aroma.

Dave jumped out of bed and took his phone and aimed it at me.

"I'm going to call this one 'well fucked slut'."

He gave me instructions on how to pose for him and I just went along with him, he took a dozen or so pictures, a couple of them were very graphic. I couldn't believe that just two hours before, I had never even considered sex with a man other than Alex, and now? For the last pose he had me stretch my arms out in front of me and grab the headboard, arch my back, stick out my butt and spread my legs. He got on the bed behind me, pushed a couple of fingers into my still moist vagina and then shoved them up my bottom. It hurt and I groaned quietly in pain, holding my position.

"I'll bet you've never been fucked in the ass before, have you?"

"No."

"Well, I can't wait to tear up this sweet ass of yours, but I don't think I can do it tonight, I have to get going. I know you have next Monday off and I'll be in the office, so I'll take a long lunch and come by around 11:00. I want you in a short skirt, heels, halter top and with slutty hair and makeup. Do you have a Sharpie?"

He pulled his fingers out of my bottom and wiped them on my back.

"I'm not sure what schedule is for Monday....."

He cut me off.

"You do now, go get a Sharpie."

As I was getting the marker for him I was desperately trying to think of an excuse to get out of seeing him Monday, I just needed time to think. I came back and handed him the marker. He told me to lie down. Starting above my opening, he drew a thin, oval pattern through my pubic hair onto this skin.

"Shave your pussy hair just like this, leave the remaining hair long. And shave your asshole too, I'm sure it will be hard, but if you need help ask a friend, I don't give a fuck how you do it, but I want you asshole shaved bare. Got it?"

I stood there dumbfounded. He walked up, grabbed one of my nipples and twisted it while pulling it down.

"Got it now?"

"Yes Sir, Yes Sir! Got it! Please let go."

He maintained a firm grip keeping me bent over at the waist with a good view of his crotch. I saw his penis twitching and starting to harden. The pain and humiliation, my pain and humiliation, was turning him on. He yanked me upright by my nipple, let go wrapped his arms around me and gave me a hug. We stood there in the bedroom, almost dancing, he had his head next to mine as he massaged the small of my back and my butt. He leaned back and looked into my eyes. I half expected him to tell me that he loved me.

"Dave, do I have to worry about getting pregnant?" I whispered in his ear anxiously.

"No, that was taken care of a long time ago. You were great baby; you are such a passionate lover. We are going to have so much fun together. Remember, this is our little secret, don't tell anyone!"

"Oh you don't have to worry about me, my lips are sealed."

"Oh are they really?"

With that he kissed me and forced his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues mingled in a fiery struggle, but all too soon he broke our embrace. I watched silently as he dressed and left.

I walked into the bathroom to look at myself in the mirror to see if I could notice and outward change now that I was an adulteress. I was shocked to see six or seven hickeys all over my breasts. That bastard, I thought as I grinned. Only my most conservative bras would cover them all. My hair was a disaster and my pubic hair was matted mess. I was so wiped out that all I did was brush my teeth, wash my face and go to bed. It didn't take me long to fall asleep, but before I did, I was overwhelmed by the competing emotions of guilt and gratification.

I was slightly sore and hung over Saturday morning. I noticed bruises on my wrists, which panicked me for a moment until I told myself I could cover them with long sleeved sweaters. Alex called and I talked to him and the children. I felt guilty, but I still hadn't talked myself out of keeping the date Monday. I shaved my pubic hair as directed. My pubic hair is very light brown and rather sparse, so I've never done anything other than minor shaving for bathing suits. This was a step farther than that. I worked on shaving my bottom, it was very awkward, but I did find a way to get it done, albeit with more than a few nicks and cuts.

I seduced Alex when he got home and I told him that I had shaved my pubic hair in hope that he would go down on me, predictably, he declined. Alex noticed that I was not as "responsive" to him as I normally am, which I fake for his sake, but said nothing. I was still as in love with Alex as I had always been, but I knew now that I could get my physical needs satisfied and still remain emotionally faithful to Alex.

Kim_Burly
Kim_Burly
15 Followers
12