Taken by a Shadow

Story Info
A story of fantasy, new experiences and domination.
1.4k words
4.16
38.3k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her scent was intoxicating. The musky aroma of arousal, coupled with that familiar perfume, had his mind spinning with the events of the last few minutes. His wife had taken their one-year old child to visit her parents for the weekend. He was stuck behind on an important project at work. He had awoken from a deep sleep to find his movement restricted somehow. As he raised his head to get oriented, a silky scarf was quickly tied around his eyes to blind-fold him. But, not before he caught a glimpse of the shadow on the wall...

It had all started the previous weekend when he had taken the family to the local mall. As they were walking the halls and window-shopping, an intriguing scent caught his attention. He turned and couldn't believe the tricks his mind had to be playing on him. Her face was so familiar, but there was no way she was right here, living in the same town with him. He had only seen glimpses over the past few months when she dared expose more than her beautiful body on their erotic message board. But, he had no doubt. That face was burned into his memory. He quickly turned to take another look, but she was gone...

It had to be 3:00 AM and he couldn't figure out how she could have gotten into the house. He thought he had locked all of the doors, but it was possible the basement had been left forgotten. There was no doubt at this point who was now in his room, and he couldn't help but smile thinking of what she had in mind...

They had met innocently enough while posting teasing pictures of themselves to fulfill their exhibitionist streaks. Something in one of the photos she posted had given him the impression that she was from the same general region of the country where he lived. They exchanged small talk, but after all, that is what this message board thing was all about, right? Fulfilling fantasies and talking to people you would never meet...

As she moved onto the bed with him and began rubbing his shoulders and neck muscles, he began to relax. The bonds holding his wrists to the headboard were loose enough to be comfortable, yet tight enough to keep him from pulling loose. He had fallen asleep on his stomach as usual, and, making her job easier, he was already fully naked. He liked lounging around the house in comfortable pants, but when it came time for bed, there was nothing better than sleeping in the nude...

He couldn't remember having this discussion with her online, but now he wondered if she also liked sleeping without her clothes. How many nights had he fallen asleep dreaming of what she was doing in bed and wondering if she thought of him in the same way. He was happily married and had no intention of meeting up with anyone from the message board, but she had some attraction that was different from the rest of the women...

Coming back from his daydream, he realized that she was slowly making her way down his back with tantalizing slowness. She was rubbing some sweetly scented oil into his skin and allowing her silky hair to tumble across his body as she moved. She was in total control of the situation and he knew it would only get better. As she reached his waist and began massaging the oil into his cheeks, his mind wandered once again to the fantasy she had shared several weeks before...

The post that caught his attention mentioned the idea she had of using a strap-on to penetrate her lover's anus. She was interested to know if any men fantasized about such activity or if they would let their lover do it if requested. Though he had never participated in such an event, he was certain he would like to try. He had often masturbated while inserting a finger deep into his ass and stimulating the prostrate gland. As a matter of fact, he did this on the evening after he read this particular thread of posts. He had never been so hard and his climax was like nothing he had ever experienced before...

As he came back to the real world, he felt the sensation of her hands spreading his ass wide and her tongue touching the entrance to his rectum. She alternately licked with the tip and then the flat wide surface of her tongue. He relaxed even further and felt the hard tip of her talented tongue slip into the opening only he had ever penetrated. As she rimmed him, he raised as far as he could off of the bed to give her the most access available.

When she stopped, he realized what women went through when a man quit licking their pussies too soon. He had been in a total state of ecstasy just moments before, and now she was moving away from him. He didn't have to wait long however for her return. As she began working the cool lubricating substance into his asshole, he knew what was coming next.

With pain-staking slothfulness, she worked one, and then a second finger into his virgin ass. He had become accustomed to the fullness when she removed her fingers and began moving once again on the bed. He tried to prepare himself for what was next, but having never experienced it before, he wasn't sure how he would take it. Suddenly, he felt the tip of a foreign object at his rear entrance and moments later, she had worked the head of the dildo into his waiting ass.

As he relaxed and opened further to the invasion, she began the rhythmic movements that he usually practiced on a woman. He could not believe the sensation in his bowels as the "cock" plunged in and out of him. His own erection had become painful and she must have sensed his discomfort, because her next action was to reach around and grab the base of his cock and begin stroking him in rhythm with her thrusts.

At this point, she had begun to moan lustfully and he knew he would not last much longer. Her pace quickened both in and out of his ass, and up and down on his cock. The pressure against his prostrate was mind numbing. As her moans became louder, he felt his eruption begin. The spasms began in his bowels and shot his cum in torrents on the sheets and pillow below. She continued riding him through his orgasm until he collapsed, breathless on the bed.

She slowly withdrew the dildo from his ass, and the sensation of being stretched and open to the world registered with some hilarity in his mind. He could not believe this beautifully, sensuous woman had just fulfilled her ultimate fantasy with him. He felt her leave the bed, and could hear her unbuckling the strap-on that had given them both such pleasure just moments before. He was beginning to wonder when she might remove the restraints and free him from his captive state when he felt her getting back into the bed and sliding up next to him. The next thing he knew, she was working her way under his exhausted body.

This was something he had not expected at all, but he willingly raised up and let her situate herself beneath him. He felt her hardened nipples brush his chest and then felt her soft lips caressing his own. He returned the kiss and was amazed at how warm and wet her mouth felt against his. Her hands wandered over his body and eventually found their way between them. He couldn't believe he was recovering this quickly, but it was evident that she wanted more. As he grew in her talented fingers, she placed his swelling knob at the entrance to her drenched pussy. With one thrust, he was buried in the warmest, tightest slit he had ever enjoyed.

After her previous activity, she was ready for release and wasted no time matching his heated thrusts. Her moaning intensified and soon he felt her muscles contracting around his fully erect cock. He continued to pound into her with the same intensity she had shown for him. Moments later, he let loose his second gush of warm juice deep inside her womb. As they both relaxed and nestled into each other's arms, she reached up, removed the scarf from his eyes and whispered, "Thank you, for the most wonderful experience of my life." He looked deep into her eyes and simply nodded...