Taken by a Stranger Ch. 02

Story Info
Your tormentor puts you through your paces.
1.3k words
4.35
82.3k
5
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/08/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darkness and warmth.

Those are all your senses give you, chained to the floor in the back of the SUV, covered by the blankets and bags he threw on top of you. The road was rough, the back of the truck had somewhat of a buckboard effect, bouncing you almost constantly. Numerous turns only add to your disorientation.

You can feel his cum on your pussy lips, drying, as your own fluids slowly dry. Small droplets of his semen run down your crack, over you asshole, you seep into the bedding beneath you and join the many stains and leavings that are obvious there. The bouncing of the vehicle and the rumbling of the motor and tire noise start to have a soothing effect. Soon, even frustrated and frightened, you are lulled into a light sleep.

A door slams. You awaken. The truck has stopped.

You hear another door open nearby...very near. The blankets and covering items are pulled off of you. Light floods in. You turn your head to the side and squint. He continues to move around, adjusting things as your vision returns. You are still in the back of the SUV, it is in a garage. The man looks at you. "Welcome to your new home, at least for a little while."

He attaches your wrists to a heavy, solid wood bar about three feet across. He then pulls two steel cables down from the roof. You can hear the squeak of pulley wheels turning as he pulls them, and he locks them to the bar. He then produces a set of keys and unlocks your hands from the cuffs. You start to sit up and try to undo the contraption you've been placed in. While you do this he walks away. You hear the click of a button and the whir of an electric motor and you see the cables slowly pulling taught. You turn and clamber out of the back of the SUV just in time to be pulled off of your feet. Click. You stop, hanging eight inches above the cold concrete floor.

Still unable to talk because of the ball-gag that he placed on you, you whimper and start to cry. "Oh, my dear, don't cry. It won't serve any purpose. Are you frightened?" You nod your assent. "Good. You should be." He takes a blindfold out and covers your eyes. Then using some type of tape, he seals the edges down so there is now way for you to see out.

You are hanging there, naked except for the remnants of your work blouse. You feel him run his hands over your body. Up your legs, across your tight stomach, over your ribcage. He pinches and squeezes your ass and runs his hands up your back...Mmmmm, this is starting to feel good. Through the fear and discomfort of hanging, he is providing you with a sensuous pleasure. He reaches around from behind and squeezes your breasts. You hear him moan. He is breathing heavy. He pinches your nipples. It hurts. He pulls at them, stretching them. Damn! It feels like he's trying to rip them off your body! You whimper. "Ahh, too much for you?" You nod. "Oh, that's too bad, there's much more to come."

He grabs your legs and cuffs them each. You realize that they are now tethered to the concrete floor. Your range of movement is severely hampered. You are no longer able to kick. You hear him making some adjustments and your ankles are gradually spread apart. He grabs your legs again, just above the knees. More restraints are placed. He pulls; your knees are spread further. It's painful. CLICK, whirrrr. He lowers you slightly, easing the pain. Click. It stops.

He pushes something over to you; you feel it brush the insides of your legs. It's cool, smooth and pliable. Click. Whirrr. You lower some more. You feel a cool wet? object prodding at your pussy lips. You shift around to the best of your ability to avoid it, but his hands grab your waist and guide you onto it. It's a dildo of some sort. It slips into you. Mmmm. Not overly large, just a nice comfortable size. Click, the motor stops and your downward momentum ceases. The dildo seems to be attached to some sort of seat...saddle actually. You pull yourself upwards to try to get off of the invading rod.

CRACK! Your back arches and you come completely off of it as your ass alights in pain. "Now, now, put yourself back on. I went to all the trouble to lubricate for you, Heather. The least you can do is appreciate it." What did he hit you with? It felt like a belt. Definitely not a hand.

You wiggle your hips around, trying to find it. CRACK! Again, the pain causes you to throw yourself away from the dildo."MMmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!" You scream through the ball-gag.

"Hurry up, I haven't got all night."

You search again with your hips and manage to get it into you and slide down on it. "Do you know what you are on, Heather?" You shake your head. "It's called a Sybian. Basically a leather saddle with a vibrator attached. It has a number of different heads. If you're good, you may get to experience them."

Click. Bzzzzzzzzzzzz. It starts to vibrate inside you and against your clit... "By the way, the vibration is adjustable as is the rotation. Yes, my dear, it turns." He increases the vibration tempo and starts the other options. It turns angling slightly forward, against your pelvic bone, only from the inside. You know this thing will cause you to cum. Probably a lot. You are already starting to lubricate more and breathe heavier. Soon you are lost in a sea of pleasure, waves of ecstasy pounding against your clit.

He grabs your breast. Licking and pulling the nipple. It hardens rapidly under his attention. Pain radiates out from it. He's placed a clamp on your nipple. The process repeats with the other breast. The cool chain strung between them offers scant distraction as it bounces off your chest. The pain isn't enough to overwhelm the pleasure, though. It continues to course throughout your body, centered on your pussy and clit. They are tingling now, itchy from the vibrations.

The dildo stops rotating, and the vibration slows to an almost imperceptible pace. You feel his hands between your legs, spreading and exposing you. Your nipples are pulled and stretched, increasing the pain there...he's doing something. Your arms pull in reflexively as pain shoots out from your clit. He's got a clamp on there as well! The vibration increases. It overlays the pain. Oh god, is he trying to force your mind into losing the distinction between pleasure and pain? It's starting to work...at least for the moment.

Your hips gyrate upon the Sybian. The sensations mix, pleasure adding to the pain, pain in turn accentuating the pleasure. You start cumming, it starts small and you feel your wetness rolling down the seam where your legs meet the leather of the Sybian saddle. You are locked into your little world of physical sensation; you don't notice him unbuckling the gag until he pulls it from your mouth. You suck in air. You hadn't realized how starved for it your were. You are moaning and crying out now. You use the cables attached to your wrists to assist you in humping the vibrator buried within you.

You cry out. Orgasm. Peak. Climax. You reach it. A big one. Sweat rolls off of you. Your hips continue to move of their own accord as you, exhausted, slump forward, hanging from your wrists. You fall asleep, dildo pushed into your sopping cunt, arms stretched uncomfortably overhead and clamps attached to three of the most sensitive spots on your body...