Taken by a Stranger Ch. 04

Story Info
Heather learns her place.
1.3k words
4.53
52.4k
00

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/08/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Breakfast was excellent. The man is a very good cook. Scrambled eggs with Dutch style pancakes loaded with ham. You were barely able to finish.

He returned you to your room afterwards with instructions to cleanse yourself and then rest. You did just that. A hot shower with vanilla scented soaps and strawberry scented shampoo...not the brand you preferred, it would likely leave your hair a bit dry. You'll definitely need some conditioner. Afterwards, you dried and combed your hair out. The collars and manacles remained slightly damp. You knew they would start chafing soon.

You lay down on the bed and suddenly very tired, you doze off. You sleep fitfully. Dreams of the man playing pornographic videos run through your head, followed by faintly remembered bits of him changing the collar and cuffs.

You wake in late afternoon a bit groggy. You think he may have drugged your food. Your dreams were quite vivid and in fact, you find yourself already aroused. Nipples stand forth, hard and erect and your vagina is readily secreting its slippery fluids. You shouldn't feel this way. You shouldn't be aroused. You are suddenly ashamed of yourself. You are becoming a sexually addicted slut. But you want to come more. You want HIM to make you come. His sexual cruelty enflames your desires and this shames you all the more.

The door opens and he enters. You look down immediately.

"Good, you are learning your place. We will start on a new lesson. From this point forward, you will address me as Master. Anyone else present will be addressed as 'Sir' or 'Ma'am'. Is that understood?"

"Yes Sir", you reply. His hand lashes out and strikes your face. It stings.

"Stupid cunt. What did I just get finished telling you?"

"Y-yes, Master."

"Good." He steps forward; hand grips your jaw and turns your face towards his. His lips descend on yours and he kisses you. You don't respond. You don't know what to do. The kiss thrills your body, but your mind rebels...partially.

"Do you not like my kiss?"

It was good. You liked it. But, you are frightened. "It was fine. Master."

"Good. You may reciprocate when you are kissed."

"Yes, Master."

He leans in and kisses you again. His warm lips cover yours and gently suck. Your mouth opens to his and his tongue runs along your teeth, penetrating your mouth. You suck his tongue, as though it was a cock and he thrusts it back and forth. He embraces you. One hand moves to the small of your back and holds you, the other slides down your side and cups your ass, squeezing firmly. You moan into his mouth, instantly ashamed of yourself again. Why are you allowing this? You should be kicking and screaming! Instead, you are permitting this stranger unfettered access to the pleasures of your body. Indeed, not only allowing him access, but practically inviting him to further excesses in its use! Your face flushes red with the humiliation. The hand cupping your ass slides up, never losing contact with your skin, until it reaches your breast. He places his hand over the succulent globe and begins to squeeze and manipulate it, eliciting further moans and sighs of pleasure.

He forces you back a step against the bed and lays you gently down. Kisses move from your mouth to your neck, the sensuality of it draws you to place your hands on the back of his head. Your breathing quickens. His kisses trail to the breast that he continues to manipulate. He sucks the nipple into his mouth, pulling hard with his lips. His teeth bite in. It feels good. You know he is being gentle though. "Oh." You involuntarily spread your legs for him.

He withdraws the hand at your back and lowers it between your outspread legs. His fingers dip into your wetness and spread it across your lips. Nipples between his teeth, he begins to straighten up, pulling the nipple and stretching it out. You cry out. The pleasure, the pain. You rise with him as the pain grows and it becomes apparent that he will not release your breast.

Once standing, his mouth relinquishes its hold on your nipple. He stands over you and looks into your eyes. You look down. You can see his erection through his pants. As you watch, his hands rise and land on your shoulders, pressing you down. You drop to your knees. You know what he wants. Should you debase yourself and do it? You know that if you do this without protest, you will have completely submitted yourself to him. You life will cease to be yours. You will willingly serve him in any capacity. You will cease to think for yourself.

The decision is made. "Do it." he says.

You reach up and unbuckle his pants. "Yes, Master."

His zipper drops and the pants and underwear slide down his hairy legs. He smells nice. He obviously keeps himself clean. His cock is hard. Not completely, mostly. You open your mouth and take him into you. Your tongue glides over the velvety head and your lips down the shaft. It's not overly long, but nicely thick. Not one of those monster cocks that guys like to brag about.

You suck. You hear him make sounds of pleasure. He is pleased with you. You know that you will be rewarded. You struggle to keep your teeth from grazing his cock. Most guys don't like that. "Oh, goddamn! Yes! You are a fantastic little cocksucker, Heather! I can't even feel your teeth!" A compliment. You are pleased...and at the same time, ashamed.

"Touch yourself will you suck me." Oh, YES! You fingers race down to your pussy and you begin to explore your own folds. Wetness covers your fingers. You are very aroused already. You begin to rub your clit frantically, dashing towards that orgasm as though it may be your last...or perhaps the first of a new life.

You are moaning around his cock as he slides your face up and down its length, hand wrapped in your hair. Your moans intensify and he can feel it through his hard rod. He pulls you off it and to your feet, the pain from the pulled hair exciting you in a non-sexual way, the fingers crammed into your cunt driving you to madness.

He turns you to face the bed and pushes your torso down upon it. Kicking your legs apart, he aims the spit coated cock at your hole and slides it in. It meets no resistance as your own attentions and the spit on his cock provides more than adequate lubrication. It sinks into your depths; the head strikes your cervix and nudges it aside. "Oh, fuck." He's not bottomed out, but he's deeper than most men have gone. You moan.

He grabs your hips and starts pumping you, adding brilliant sensations to the staccato rhythm of your fingers. You begin to grunt, the orgasm is almost there. The cockhead hits your cervix, time and time again, driving you over the edge. "Oh, God, YES! Fuck me!" You scream.

"What?" He continues to pound you.

"Fuck me, PLEASE!"

"What?" He slows...the sensations start to dim, you could loose it.

"Please fuck me! Please! I want to cum!"

SMACK! A hand lands solidly on your ass. "What? Who are you asking cunt?"

"Please fuck me, Master! Please!"

"Good girl." He increases the pounding. His penis plows into you, again and again. You feel your cervix being bumped over and over. Your fingers still dance over your clit and soon the dam breaks and you come.

"GOD I AM CUMMING MASTER!!!!" In the back of your mind, you know that you are completely his now.

As you slide down the hill of your orgasm, he pulls from you, unspent, gathers his items and departs. He leaves you pleasantly sated.