Taken By Best Friend's Husband

Story Info
After our threesome, she takes Gary alone.
1.5k words
3.92
151.4k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sally69er
sally69er
123 Followers

I had just had a long warm bath and was sitting in the living room watching the TV all I had on was my bathrobe and small white lacy panties, I looked at the clock thinking it’s getting late when there was a knock at the door. I looked through the window to see Gary standing at the door, I opened the door seeing he was a little worst for a drink he asked if I could make him a coffee before he went home to Kat.

I went into the kitchen putting the kettle on as I heard Gary walk into the kitchen. He sat down telling me that since the night he fucked both me and Kat he couldn’t get me out of his mind, I smiled saying it was fun and that I too had enjoyed it. I passed him his coffee sipping me own looking at him as he told me how much he’d love to do it again, I replied maybe one day who knows. As I crossed my legs my bathrobe slipped open slightly giving Gary a view of my thigh, his eyes were fixed on my leg’s this slightly excited me. We continued taking Gary still going on about our threesome saying how sexy it was watching us licking each other as he watched. I got up picking up the cups walking to the sink running them under the hot water.

Gary came up behind me putting his arms around my waist as he kissed my neck, I pulled away telling him no your married to my best friend. Gary wasn’t happy that I had rejected his advance but I thought of Kat and decide it wasn’t right, as I turned round Gary looked at me saying you didn’t mind last week as he again pulled me into his strong arms. I tried to pull back but he wouldn’t let go his hand slowly moved up my thigh under my bathrobe, I felt his finger trace the lips to my pussy. I could feel myself getting wetter as he touched me our lips now joined as we kissed I know longer struggled, he undid my bathrobe slowly easing it from me until we stood there kissing with me standing there in only my white panties.

Gary lifted me off the ground carrying me back towards the table he placed me down gently sitting facing him he stood between my legs still kissing me. He kissed my neck gently one hand caressing my tit teasing my nipple as I whispered no you’re my best friends husband stop, Slowly his lips moved down until I felt him lick each of my nipples his hands running up and down my back. His hand again moved up my thigh, once more he traced my pussy against my panties the juices leaking from me telling him I was enjoying it. I laid back on the cold table top opening my legs as Gary eased my panties to one side as he dropped to his knees, again I asked him to stop saying no this is not right we are both married.

I lifted my arse slightly from the table as I felt his tongue running along the lips of my pussy flicking it hard over my clit, I bit my lip not wanting to let a sound out that told him how much he was turning me on. Gary started probing my pussy with his tongue pushing it deeper into the depths of my wet pussy, he pulled my panties hard to one side and I heard them rip before falling away from me. He was lost in his passion as much as I was I didn’t care all I wanted now was to be fucked by him, I laid there naked legs open with my best friends husband licking my pussy the guilt now gone no longer thinking of what Kat might say.

Gary stood removing first his shirt then undoing and removing his trousers releasing his hard cock, saying I’m going to fuck you hard you little slut. He gripped my legs pulling them hard apart his cock founding my pussy as he rammed it hard into me, he lifted my legs giving him greater access to my pussy helping him go deeper with every hard forward thrust. He was deep in my pussy, I again asked him to stop coming to my senses realising that this was wrong. He told me to lay back and enjoy the fuck he was going to give me. I rocked my hips meeting his thrust thinking what would Kat say if she knew, my body soon started to shake as he bought me to an almighty climax. I was now lost in my excitement calling out for him to fuck me, his was poking my pussy hard and fast every inch buried deep inside me. He leant down as we kissed again I moved my pussy hearing our skin slap together as his cock met my pussy.

Gary moved back taking my hand leading me towards the stairs. We kissed as we slowly climbed each stair towards my bedroom. Once inside we fell onto the bed holding each other kissing as his fingered my wet pussy as I took his hard cock into my hand, slowly I stroked it feeling little drops of pre-cum dribble from him. I moved down between his legs licking the tip of his cock before taking him deep into my mouth, Gary run his fingers through my hair whispering how good it felt and how good I was at sucking cock. I eased myself round placing my legs either side of his head lowering my pussy down towards his mouth. I soon felt his tongue probing my inner depths as I sucked his cock hard. Gary run his tongue slowly up the crack of my arse cheeks flicking his tongue across the little hole to my arse, before slowly moving it back towards my pussy. I caressed his balls as I rocked my head up and down the full length of his hard cock, taking him really deep into my mouth feeling the tip of his cock touching the back of my throat.

I felt his cock starting to throb in my mouth I didn’t want him cumin yet so I eased back moving round laying next to him kissing once more. Gary eased me again onto my back moving between my open legs once more, we kissed hard and full of passion as I felt his cock slip gently into my pussy. Slowly he eased back and forth every forward thrust I felt his cock hit the top of my pussy, I held him close kissing him our tongues dancing to a tune that could not be heard as he continued to gently rock to and from me. I again felt a climax building begging him not to stop as he thrust his cock a little harder I felt my pussy tighten around his cock as I climaxed once more.

We held each tight as his built up speed thrusting his cock harder into my wet pussy I rocked my hips meeting him fully letting him deeper, I wasn’t going to ask him to stop this time as I wanted him to fill my pussy with his love juices. I reached round with one hand running a finger down the crack to his arse I pushed my finger gently into his tight little hole to his arse as he fucked me faster. Gary was doing the same there we laid fucking each other fingering each others arse at the same time only he was pushing his finger deeper, with one last hard thrust Gary cum shooting long hot jets of cum deep into my pussy. We laid there kissing until I felt he had shot every last drop into me, he rolled off breathing deeply saying how good that was.

Gary asked if he could stay the night I replied what about Kat he said I will call her telling her I’m staying at a friends, as he picked the phone up by the bed I moved round and starting to suck his cock again as he spoke to Kat. He told he that he was a little worst for drink and that he was staying at a friends and would see her in the morning, he whispered love you to her before replacing the phone back down.

We drifted off to sleep in each others arms before I was awoken by Gary again fingering my wet pussy, we fucked each other twice more that night before he got up to go home to Kat. I showered and got changed when the phone rung. It was Kat crying asking me if I thought Gary had another woman, I replied no Gary wouldn’t do that to you he loves you to much. All the time knowing that he was in my bed last night fucking me giving my pussy a good seeing too as Paul was still away and wouldn’t know a thing as Kat wouldn’t.

sally69er
sally69er
123 Followers