Taken by French teacher

Story Info
Innocent student is seduced by her French teacher.
955 words
3.14
156.1k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ansab
ansab
2 Followers

This is fake, you must 18 to read it or you'll turn into a psychopathic murder and forever burn in the depths of hell with Hitler and Stalin, and all that good stuff.

* * * * *

I was staying after class grading some papers when I saw my top student walk by my classroom. She saw me sitting in my classroom and called my name out loudly.

She is an absolutely gorgeous girl, of Japanese descent with big breasts and long black hair, with an ass that could make a man stop smoking. I had lusted after her for a while now, and had masturbated myself many nights thinking of ways I could trap her. She was celebrating her 18th birthday today, and came running in with a big smile and some balloons.

"Mr. Hinshaw, I was wondering if I could talk to you."

"Sure thing," I replied, and asked her what she needed help with.

"I'm getting ready to apply to college, and I really want to go to Harvard. I know that you went there, and a recommendation from you would really help my chances."

"I know that you want to attend Harvard, but it'll take a lot more than one good recommendation. I'll have to really pull some strings to help you get in, and I don't know if I should do that since you have been really slacking off in my class, and you just failed your test you took today. If you don't get your act together, you could even fail this class, and I'd be crushed if that happened. I really want you to get in, and if you cooperate with me, I'm sure that we can work something out."

"Really?" She said with a look of innocence in her eyes. "I'll do anything to cooperate."

"Perfect," I replied. "I am going to do everything that I can to get you in, but in return, you must stay with me in this room for the next two hours and not object to anything that I do."

"Aww, don't tell me I have to grade stuff. I hate doing that."

"Don't worry, This will be slightly more fun than that." I jumped out of my seat and went up to her. I made sure that the windows were closed and the door locked, and I took her to the wall. She was still pretty confused when I pushed her against the wall, but her confusion disappeared as I starting jiggling her tits.

Scared, she cried out "Mr. Hinshaw, I'm your student, you aren't supposed to be doing this to me." I paid no attention to her protests, and licked her lips. They were bright pink, with that delicious lip gloss over them, and she was shocked as I sucked away at them, and began kissing away. I placed my hands on her tits, and starting rubbing them while my mouth completely took over hers, my tongue tasting flesh I thought I'd never be able to get. I started dry humping her, and she was pushed against the wall as my pelvis pounded into hers, her eyes wide and full of shock at what was happening to her.

I stopped for a minute and savored with my eyes my beautiful prize. I got her to lie down on the ground and unbuttoned her shirt. She wasn't wearing a bra underneath, and I groped her big breasts and licked them with my tongue, thanking the stars for my good fortune. I hurriedly took of my clothes as the topless teenager looked on with a scared expression. She thought I would be tangled up in my shirt and tried to make an escape through the door, but I was too fast and grabbed her right wrist and drew her in to me. She was breathing heavy now, her breasts heaving up and down and her nipples unbelievably stiff and excited.

"You shouldn't have done that. Now I'm going to make you pay" I threatened. I ripped her shorts off and threw them in the corner. Her thong was wet from all her flowing juices, and I quickly took it off as well. I held her by her wrists and forced her to lie down the ground once more. She looked fiercely at me and I just smiled back at her. I lined my cock up with her beautiful pussy and got ready to enter. I teased her first, rubbing my head against her clit, and I could tell that she really wanted me to enter her now. I plunged, and at that moment knew exactly why I had become a teacher. I went in and out and she joined in too, thrusting her hips towards me with as much force as she could muster.

We humped each other in ecstasy and for a change I got my back up against the wall, and told her to milk me for all that she had. I could tell she had done this before, as she bounced on my dick with her tits rubbing against my face. We both orgasmed and my sperm exploded into her cunt.

I spend the next ten minutes sucking her tits and then groped her ass as we talked about her application. I gave her a good spanking and with a wink told her I'd do what I could to get her in the Ivy League.

She grabbed her clothes and headed out home, while I made a few phone calls. 2 months later she came screaming into my classroom with an acceptance letter clutched in her hand, and tears streaming down her face, and that day, she stayed after school to help the teacher grade some assignments.

ansab
ansab
2 Followers