Taken By Mistake Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,356 Followers

I could not see who it was with me, I had no idea if it was the same man that just fondled me to my first ever climax or if it was the man I had just sucked and swallowed his cum. All I know was I was embarrassed, I wanted to just die, he said, "open your legs" as he used his hands and pushed my knees apart. I did not try to fight him, I felt him wipe me. Then I felt him touch that special spot that made me want to jump out of my skin. It was like electricity with his fingers touching me, in the split second that it took for his finger to touch it, I knew I did not want him to stop. God forgive me, I wanted that feeling again. I know, I know it’s crazy, here I was being humiliated, kidnapped, and touched by a person

I don’t know. But in 27 years I have never felt such pleasure as I had just minutes ago, I wanted it again, no, I needed to feel it just one more time. My husband Phil never made me feel like this, I had no idea that a woman could experience such pleasure. I remembered how many times Sally brought up the conversation of sex, and I would always cut her off. Telling her it was something I did not want to talk about, it was a necessary duty I had to perform as a wife, and I would always quickly change the subject. Now I understood why she was making so much noise, well to a point, I understood, I was able to control my self, I did not get anywhere near the noises she was making.

I could feel that feeling starting to grow, I pushed against his fingers he said "That’s it baby, you like that don’t you? You like your clit rubbed, you are so wet, how’s that hole of yours?" I really was not listening to him, I was concentrating on those fingers, I felt him start to rub downward and in a quick second, he slid I think one or two fingers in my hole. I expected my enjoyment to die a little when he left my "clit" I think he called it, but to my surprise, the feeling intensified, I had my hands behind my back supporting myself on the back of the seat. I felt like I was chasing his fingers, I wanted them on my clit, and sliding up and down and in my hole. I could not decide what felt the best, and the more I moved chasing his fingers the harder he worked me. I was breathing very hard, and grunting wanting more of that feeling.

He said God your a fucking wild cat, I bet your cunt is hot as hell, come on, lets go to the bed, I’ll tell you what, I’m going to un-cuff your hands from behind your back, and let you have some freedom, I’ll just cuff you to the bed. Promise me you won’t do anything stupid OK?" I barley comprehended what he was saying I wanted his fingers taking me to that wonderful place. I finely realized what he was asking and I some how said "yes" he pulled his hand away just long enough to help me up off the stool. My dress fell and before I took a step his hand was pulling up the front of my dress, and he went for my groin. I stood for a moment, opened my legs so he could get in there and as he hit my clit with his fingertips he pushed me slowly I assume out the bathroom to the bed. It was hard to walk, I did not want to walk, I wanted to stand there and get that feeling. I did notice that in walking it sort of kept that great feeling right at a plateau, not getting any better yet not loosing anything.

When my knees touched the bed, I heard keys and he was behind my back and he undid the handcuffs. He left on my left handcuff, and took off the one off on my right hand. He said "bend over baby, put your hands on the bed" I did and I heard him click the loose cuff to the bedpost I assume, he whispered in my ear. "OK, baby, just lay down put your tummy and hips right at the edge" I did what he said. I felt him pull up the back of my dress, I felt the air on it, I was hoping the other men were busy watching the sex film I was hearing. I did not want them to see me like this, I knew my ass was showing and somehow I was ashamed. Ashamed of the way I was acting and feeling, ashamed that I was stretching my legs for this stranger that for that moment had complete control over my desires. I heard him say "that’s it baby, now open your legs more, yes, more that’s it." I felt him move behind me and I thought he was going to touch me again with his fingers. I felt him behind me and realized he had his head and face between my legs. I panicked, Phil tried to put his face down between my legs when we first got together, I say tried, because I told him he was sick, that his lips that kissed me had no business between my legs. I tried to close my legs, but with him there I could not.

I felt something warm and wet touch my opening. God, It felt good, his hands grabbed each of my cheeks and he spread them, I felt him move down and he found my clit, I don’t know what happen, but when he touched it I moaned, I moaned out loud. He put his lips around the area and started to suck gently. When he did that I started to flip out, it was the most wonderful feeling I have ever had. I could feel the inside of my own vagina clinching, the feeling was magnificent. I felt him bring his fingers and slowly put them inside. I was pushing back I wanted to feel them inside. I wanted his lips to never, and I mean never leave my groin. He pulled out his fingers, I wanted to cry out "NO, LEAVE THEM THERE" but I didn’t, then I felt him let go of my clit and box it with his tongue. He started to move upward and I felt his tongue licking gently around my hole, I felt like I was swollen, I was so sensitive, I could feel him sticking his tongue inside my hole, I shivered and shook because of the feeling. I pushed back against him.

I could hear Sally in the background she was talking to whoever was with her in the video, she was not making sense, just one hour before, I would never have understood how or why she was making the sounds and talking so nasty. I heard her tell someone "Come on baby, please fuck me, I’m so hot, come on, give it to me, I need it, I need more cock. I heard a slurping sound and a man’s voice say, Bitch if you can get it hard again; it’s all yours. You already fucked all four of us three times, we can only do so much" I heard the other men in the video laugh and then men watching it laugh. One said "God, she is insatiable" another said "wait till I get this pole of mine in her, I bet she gets enough then" between the video, Sally and the men along with the man licking me I was loosing it, I was loosing control completely. I could think of nothing put this feeling he was giving me and I wanted to feel the things Sally was feeling. I still did not understand this thing for fucking, it was just a motion, but these things this man was doing was heaven. I could easily let Phil fuck me once or maybe twice a week if he would just make me feel like this man. I heard Peters voice. He said "Sally, do you want Brut?" I heard her say "yes, yes please go get him" My God I thought Brut, Jesus, Brut was their dog, Oh god, no, she wouldn’t let her dog touch her" I lost track of my thoughts as I felt myself being taken to that wonderful mountain top. I was racing to this wonderful feeling; it was better than when he used his fingers.

I felt him just as my whole body started to shake, move his tongue from my open vagina to my asshole, any other time I would have bolted forward away from it, but right now, I pushed back against it, I felt it warm, and protruding inside my asshole. I could feel it clenching around his tongue as my vagina clenched I was now moaning every bit as loud as Sally was on the video. I was having wave after wave of pleasure course through my body. I could feel the pleasure in my head, in my brain, in my toes, in fact they were curled tight as I shook. I did not want the feeling to end. I felt him pull back from me, I said through the hole in the mask "No, Please No, more, for God sakes more!" I felt him move his body And I realized that he wanted to stick his thing in me, I said to myself, why not, he made you feel something like never before, let him get his rocks off.

I kept waiting to hear him spit on his cock the way Phil does before he puts it in me, those times he doesn’t, it hurts like hell, I waited and when I felt the head against me I waited for the rough pain to come. I was shocked, it slid in like he did spit on it, only a lot easier. I thought for a split second that he just might be to small to hurt me then I felt my opening stretching. I mean he was filling me, my head was swimming, I was getting a sensation that I have never felt before. I knew he would push in, make three or four strokes and empty himself in me. I felt so full and so warm, I counted, 1,2,3,4, 5,6 Oh God that feels good, with each stroke it felt stronger and stronger, I waited for the wonderful feeling to end and for him to pull out. It did not happen he was not only going in and out, he was going at a wonderful fast pace, I felt him pull all they way out and slide it all the way deep inside.

To Be Continued...

Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,356 Followers
12