Taken By Passion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lays under his weight trying to catch her breath, her grip on him begins to relax as her orgasmic tremors lessen. She can feel his heart pounding through her chest, both of their pulses still racing, gradually slowing toward a normal pace. He moves his hips, stirring his cock inside her & she pleads, "Please don't move Master." He grins evilly & rotates his hips, slowly grinding into her. She whimpers as he slides his hand down between them & begins to rub her clit vigorously. "Nooo," she begs, trying to push him off of her & she begins to cum yet again. He tugs on the chain between her nipples, sending sharp jolts of pain through her breasts as the pleasure bursts from her sex. He kisses her deeply, taking her breath away as she moans helplessly into his mouth. Biting her lips as he breaks the kiss, he smiles looking into her eyes. She lays panting & exhausted, her skin still criss-crossed with pink stripes, a sheen of sweat covering her body.

Gingerly he removes one of the clamps, bending to softly kiss & lick her sore nipple. She sighs as he does the same with her other nipple, then lays his body along side of hers. The air is cool on her burning skin, her body aching deliciously she looks over at him & smiles weakly. She takes his hand, kisses each fingertip, then kisses his palm & breathes, "My beloved Master." He cups her cheek & kisses her tenderly, trailing his hand down, stroking her throat. "My precious petal," he whispers toying with the collar around her neck. His eyes gleam impishly as he says, "You know I shall have to punish your for the glass you broke." The indignant look on her face makes him chuckle & he pulls her close, kissing her deeply. "Not to worry lover, I won't punish you too severely." he teases & she giggles. "Anything you say Master." she purrs cuddling closer in his arms.

12