Taken by Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first Laura hadn't been able to meet Sarah's eyes, making the blonde wonder if she knew what had happened between Carmella and her. Had she been to the restrooms when the dark-haired beauty had fucked her so thoroughly in the end cubicle? It was certainly possible.

For her part, Laura had convinced herself that Sarah had seen her and Gretchen together, that she was fully aware of what had taken place. Her cheeks were burning with embarrassment.

But when, after a while, they'd started to chat normally, both women came to realise that the other remained completely unaware of what had taken place with the other.

That's when the confessions had started.

Everything felt like a strange blur to Laura. It was difficult to believe she'd allowed Gretchen to so easily seduce her. That wasn't her—she'd been a good girl throughout her life and a faithful wife during her marriage. The alcohol had played a part, yes, but even so...

Staring into the blackness outside the taxi, the excitement of her encounter with Carmella was still burning inside Sarah. She loved Rob, but the excitement she'd felt in the early years of their relationship was slowly dying as a result of him working such long hours. Being fucked so thoroughly by Carmella in such a public place had brought her alive again. It had been the single most intensely sexual moment of her life.

She snuggled back into the leather seat, glancing at Laura again. When her friend met her gaze, both women giggled like schoolgirls.

"I can't believe what you've told me," she said, raising both eyebrows. "Little Laura, not-so-innocent after all."

"You can talk," Laura responded, shaking her head in disbelief.

At first she'd thought Sarah had been joking, coming up with some made-up story so that she could top her own confession. What she'd told her had been hardly credible after all. It still was unbelievable. But then she'd stared deeply into her friend's eyes.

She'd known instantly that she was being truthful.

"What are we going to do?" she asked.

Sarah pulled back her blonde hair from her forehead, thoughtfully holding it high on her head before answering.

"For a start, we don't confess a thing about tonight to either Jake or Rob, right?"

Laura gave her a disbelieving look. Did she really think she was going to be stupid enough to mention anything?

"Okay, okay," Sarah told her, letting her hair fall down around her face. "I was just making sure."

She paused, and for a few moments the silence that had occupied the first part of their journey returned. But when her gaze found her friend's again, Laura saw that a hint of mischievousness had returned.

"What?" she asked.

Sarah pulled her eyes away and looked out of the window again.

"Don't think badly of me, but I've agreed to meet up with Carmella again."

Laura just stared at her blankly for a few moments, waiting until Sarah met her eyes again before speaking.

"And I'm seeing Gretchen again next Saturday..."

*

Copyright 2012 by rachalcaron

12