Taken by the King

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deepemerald
deepemerald
3,208 Followers

In the distance she thought she could hear cheers as the king started pumping in and out of her. She cried in pain but it seemed to please him and excite him further. He started kissing her deeply while still slamming in and out of her pussy, faster and faster. His tongue raped her mouth as his huge shaft raped her body. Finally with a roar he dug deep inside her, pressed his pubic bone against her and shot his load straight up her uterus. He collapsed on top of her, kissed her again and then lay down next to her.

"My dear Queen Aysha," he said. "For this I shall buy you the prettiest emerald necklace I can find, one that exactly matches your eyes. You have pleased me immensely tonight. Now sleep, I shall want you again in the morning." With those words he rolled over and started snoring and Paula cried into a pillow. She was hurting so much. There was blood still flowing out of her but she didn't dare get up and she didn't know where there was a toilet where she could wash the sticky mess off herself.

She woke up to the feeling of someone biting her nipple. She immediately realised that this wasn't a nightmare. "Good morning Queen Aysha," said her new husband. "In the future I shall expect you to awake before me whenever we share a bed." She nodded in reply. He continued. "This morning I shall not need you to prepare me for intercourse, but I do wish you to suck a little anyway as I very much enjoyed it last night. Kneel between my legs and lick me."

Paula moved between his legs and bent forward and started licking his already hard cock. Her tongue circled his cockhead and then ran the length of his shaft down to his balls, which she then licked. She could hear him moan and hated herself for bringing her captor such pleasure. Then he grabbed her hair and made her crawl up his body until she was straddling his hips. He then roughly rubbed her clit and spread her swollen pussy lips, placed his cock at her opening and pressed her shoulders to make her sit down. She was still sore from the previous night and she cried out as he shoved himself deep inside her body.

"You are not a virgin anymore," he told her brusquely. "You bled a lot last night, but it will pass. The more you please me now, the easier it will get for you."

Paula looked at the big bloodstain where she'd been sleeping during the night. She also understood that although her pain had been a turn-on for him the previous night he now wanted nothing more of it. She was now his wife and she was supposed to please him. She started moving her hips in a riding fashion and was rewarded with a smile. His hands cupped her big firm breasts as she rode on. She bit her lip to stop herself from crying in pain and despair. She wanted it to be over. He was making her rape herself with his huge cock. After an eternity he cried out and shot another load deep inside her. She climbed off him and he followed her out of the bed and showed her the way to a bathroom where there was already a steaming bath waiting for them.

As soon as they sunk their naked bodies inside the bath four girls entered the room and started cleaning them. They then towelled them dry and put dressing gowns on them before they disappeared. When Paula and the king exited the bathroom there were new sheets on the bed and a luxurious breakfast had been served. "What happened to the, erm, sheets?" she asked embarrassedly.

"The bloodstained sheet will now be hanging off the castle balcony to show that my bride was a virgin and her king has now deflowered her."

Paula blushed in embarrassment. "I find it endearing that a woman from the west can blush, but you were a virgin so maybe I shouldn't have been surprised. But this is quite normal in our country to make sure that a bride is what she's made out to be and that her husband has been able to perform his duties."

They ate in silence and then the king needed to do some paperwork so when the breakfast had been cleared Paula found herself a book which she started reading. It was a book she'd been longing to read, but her current predicament meant that she couldn't concentrate on the book. The words just jumped around on the page for her.

After a while she heard the king's voice again. "Queen Aysha, come and prepare your king for the bed." He'd let his robe fall to the floor and was standing in front of her with his cock in a semi-erect state. She fell onto her knees and was about to take his cock in her mouth when he commanded her to take off her clothes first. She did as she was told and started sucking the massive shaft. This time he was less gentle with her. He grabbed hold of her hair and started fucking her mouth fast and furiously. She gagged several times and thought she might pass out when he finally pulled out and pulled her up from the floor by her hair. She thought he'd walk her over to the bed again, but he walked her around the back of the sofa where she'd been sitting, bent her over and stuck his finger inside her again. She could hear him getting annoyed and he got down on his knees and started licking her pussy. He sucked on her clit and raped her with his tongue and once again her body betrayed her and her pussy juices started running.

He slammed his rock hard cock inside her pussy which was sore from two hard fucks in the last 24 hours. He was getting deeper now than before and he could also go much faster and harder when he was standing up. She swallowed her tears as she felt his hard balls slam into her clit over and over again. All of a sudden she felt a stinging pain on her ass. The king had brought out a whip and he was whipping her while fucking her hard. The tears fell down her cheeks, this was so painful. His big cock was splitting her inside and now the whip was burning her skin. Fortunately he was soon done and shot his third load of cream into her cunt.

"You have pleased me again, now come lie with me," he instructed and she followed him meekly over to the bed. "A favoured wife is not to cry any tears when she's being attended to by her husband unless they're tears of joy."

"But you're hurting me," she protested.

"It's supposed to hurt you at the start, otherwise there would be no difference between you and a whore. As you become more experienced you will find pleasure too, but that takes time for you to learn."

Paula lay with the king, afraid of disobeying him. A few hours later he decided that it was time again and he instructed her to move down the bed slightly. He then straddled across her and shoved his cock in her mouth so that she could prepare him again. This time however he was pulling her legs apart and he was licking her pussy again. Against her will Paula was starting to like being eaten by him and she was moaning around his cock. This seemed to please him and he picked up the pace, fucking her mouth faster and faster. She felt him bite her clit while shoving several fingers inside her cunt. Just when she thought she might experience the first orgasm of her life he pulled off her and turned around. His tongue entered her mouth, making her taste her juices and he started fucking her again. He fucked her hard and deep and came yet again with a roar. "You are so tight and delightful my dear. I wish that when you've had our sons you shall do exercises to stay this tight."

The next couple of days were spent the same way. The king would fuck her morning, noon and at least twice a night. She still hadn't managed to come yet, but at least it had stopped hurting her. After four days she was taken back to her room and told that from now on, if the king wanted to be with her, he would visit her in her room. His room was to be off limits for her as it was all women.

On her first night alone she decided to have an early night. She didn't have any night clothes so she snuck between the cool sheets and started falling asleep, exhausted from being used as her new husband's fuck toy for several days. A few hours later she was awoken by the key in the door and to her surprise it was the king. He quickly undressed and lay down next to her, telling her to prepare him again. She was getting good at sucking his cock and she was happy in the knowledge that he would not cum in her mouth as that would waste his precious seed. Since they were in her bedroom she didn't think there would be any whipping either, which she was grateful for as her ass was still stinging from what he'd previously done.

When he felt prepared he parted her legs and ran his fingers up and down her slit until she was wet enough for his liking. He then sunk into her and started fucking. He was biting her nipples and sucking her tits. Then he raped her mouth with his tongue. He continued fucking continuously, slamming deep inside her, grinding against her clit. Then something happened. Paula felt herself shiver and before she knew it her cunt was contracting hard around his shaft, gripping it tight. He could feel it too and kneaded her tits harder and harder, slamming into her as she was milking his cock. She was still cumming when he let go. His back arched and he shot load after load inside her. He collapsed on top of her and when her pussy finally stopped squeezing him he pulled out.

Without a word he got up and got dressed. Paula stayed in her bed and laughed. He'd fucked her for days and all that energy had built up to a massive orgasm. It was better than she could ever imagine. She hoped he would come and fuck her again in the morning, maybe she'd be able to cum when he took her from behind this time.

deepemerald
deepemerald
3,208 Followers
12