Taken By the Neighbor's Son Ch. 02

Story Info
Taken further.
5.1k words
4.47
149.4k
67

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 11/25/2013
Created 05/29/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Two and a half weeks after the end of part one....)

*

"Are you completely out of your mind Amanda?" Amanda muttered to herself from her side porch as she gazed across her driveway at the Henderson's back door. She stole a glance out towards the street; empty, but not entirely deserted on a Tuesday spring evening. Then it was a long look up at Harold's bedroom window on the second floor, curtained and shaded as if no one was home. Then to their back door once again. Finally, Amanda forced herself to look just to the right of the back door and directly below the bedroom window at Harold Henderson's latest step too far.

A 15-foot wooden ladder.

Harold had told his mom and dad he wanted to paint the window sill now that he had finished painting his room. The fact that it had been left there for days they simply chalked up to their son's usual teenage procrastination. And certainly not to the reluctance of a close friend and neighbor to climb up it and fuck their 18-year-old son in his own bed.

Amanda shivered. That was something she did often now; whether from fear or lust she could never tell.

The "bed" part of the plan had been her idea. In the days since their first fucking (shivers!), Amanda had hosted Harold on her couch, in the kitchen, in the enclosed backyard porch and of course several times in her garage again; always the nearest safe place Amanda managed to drag Harold when he came by and got hold of her. He was insatiable and seemed heedless of the possible risks. For her part, Amanda hadn't yet chosen to dwell on where it was all headed. The ramifications and the orgasms were simply too large. Walking on both air and denial, Amanda was past serious thoughts of "no". She still said "no" all the time, but only because she suspected Harold liked hearing it.

Harold never failed to leave Amanda weak in the knees. But she wanted to be weaker. She wanted several hours in a safe place, where she wouldn't have to stand and Harold wouldn't have to stop. There was her bedroom, but the idea of sex with her young lover in her marital bed reminded Amanda of those messy ramifications. So Amanda asked Harold if there was ever a time when both his parents were out of the house and she could visit his bedroom. That got Harold thinking as only a teenager would, and a couple days later he showed Amanda the ladder. "It makes sense", he told her, "Even if we got you into my house, you would be trapped in my room. You need a way both in and out. This is perfect."

Perfect. Perfect for a horny teenage girl on a Saturday night dare maybe. Or a college fraternity prank. For a 31-year-old married suburban woman, his neighbor, his mother's best friend... (Shivers!). The ladder was clearly visible from the road! If anyone she knew saw! If anyone even suspected ... or if Harold's mom were to come strolling out of the backdoor of her house with the garbage, look up and see Amanda climbing...

So Amanda had said no, really no. Harold didn't believe her, and Amanda kept saying it, for two days now. Two days, where Harold hadn't found an excuse to come over or to put the ladder back in the garage. At first Amanda marveled at his arrogance; did he actually think she would break down first; that she would be more desperate for sex than a teenage boy? Seriously? Then again. It occurred to her that a 6'6", seemingly-chiseled-from-stone, high school athlete like Harold wasn't necessarily dependent on Amanda for sex. That was the thought that shook Amanda to action. When her husband announced yet another 3-day turnabout sales trip, she barely managed to feign disappointment. When she called Harold and told him she would try the ladder, he sounded pleased but not surprised.

Tired of brooding on it, Amanda stepped off her porch and casually approached the ladder. The driveway was long; a driver would have to be looking straight through the gap between the houses to see her. Amanda was probably safe from casual glances. Probably. With a last look all around, Amanda stepped on the first rung. Easily done; Amanda reasoned that the first or second rungs weren't dangerous. If someone caught her she could say...something like... she was just hanging about. Maybe stretching her calves for one of those power walks everyone in the neighborhood seemed to be taking lately. Beyond the 2nd rung the explanations would get much weaker.

So on the 2nd rung, Amanda fixed her eyes on the Henderson's backdoor, and her ears strained for any sound within that would indicate Greta. Harold's mom Greta, was an imposing woman, platinum blonde, and almost as tall as Harold. She was an independent businesswoman, and her appearance seemed to exude confidence and control. Most people found her cold, matter-of-fact disposition intimidating and she didn't have many close friends. Amanda often wondered why she had sought out Amanda's company. Other neighbors called them the odd couple. Still Amanda had grown to value her friendship and could not imagine a worse person to catch her doing what she was doing right now.

Amanda considered her vibrator in her bedroom and the safe and perfectly acceptable orgasm it could provide her. A mistake; thinking about sex just invited a comparison of that familiar plastic climax with the manhandling that awaited her at the top of the ladder. Third rung. Fourth rung.

She was committed now she told herself, as she climbed up the fifth and the sixth rung. Then a slight fear of heights and the wobbling of the ladder made her hesitate. Was that a car?!! It was a blue one, maybe the Scott's from down the street? Did they see me? Oh God, what if they did? Seventh rung, eighth. Another car! 9th, 10th 11th rung! Amanda put her hand on the bottom sill of the window. She was completely exposed now. What's that sound?? 12th rung. 13th. Amanda tapped as lightly as her trembling hand could manage on the window.

The window opened instantly and a smirking Harold Henderson emerged. "Amanda?" he exclaimed loud enough to make Amanda wince and look around, "To what do I owe the pleasure?"

"Harold!" Amanda hissed back, "Let me in before someone sees me out here."

"You want in?" Harold asked mischievously, reminding Amanda just how much of a child he still was. "Why? What are you going to do in here?"

"Harold!"

"Tell me Amanda," Harold ordered, relishing the sound of her first name, which he only started using after years of "Mrs. Greer". "What are we going to do in my room A-man-da?"

"Fuck!" Amanda said as loud as she dared (Shivers!), "Harold you know it. We're going to fuck, you know I will, please stop teasing. Just let me in before someone catches me!"

Those were magic words and seconds later Amanda found herself in the relative safety of Harold's bedroom basking in a deep-throated kiss that she had not tasted in days. Harold wasted no time pulling down her shorts and cupping her ass cheeks, his fingertips dipping into her wetness. Amanda returned the favor, unlocking his belt, unzipping him and reaching in. What she found there, she cradled in both hands.

A quick flurry of falling clothes and the two lovers were covering each other's nakedness with their own.

"Hey," Harold whispered between tongue sucks, "Where are your panties?"

Amanda smiled. She had learned repeatedly what happened to her underwear around Harold. "Disappointed, you're not going to rip another pair apart?"

"Yea," replied Harold responded forlornly, rubbing the palm of a calloused hand about her right nipple, "I like that part."

"I'll make it up to you." She lowered herself, not quite to a knee. Harold's height relative to her tiny frame, put his balls just over her head when she kneeled. She had to half-kneel, half-squat to get to it properly. It was worth it. The sharp musk of Harold's pubes filled her nostrils as her tongue gently lapped at his balls. Harold's breath caught and he put his hands on Amanda's head.

"You had better NOT stop doing that," Harold growled.

Amanda stopped. There was a sound, footsteps! She scrambled to her feet then dove down again behind the side of his bed, "Oh god," She hissed, "Harold, someone's coming!!"

The footsteps grew louder, down the hall, and then subsided again.

"Just my mom," Harold whispered irritably, "She won't come in here. I've got my privacy." Harold picked her off the floor and put his mouth to one of her sensitive nipples.

"Are ooooh God, mmm-m you sure?" Amanda asked. Shivers!

"Yea," Harold said, "She won't come in without knocking first."

"KNOCKING!?," Amanda hissed a little too loud, "Harold, what will I do if she knocks and comes in here?" Amanda looked about Harold's room, suddenly very aware of her vulnerability. Smuggled into the neighbor's house, now completely naked! Her clothes seemed to have melted into the piles of Harold's own clothing scattered on the floor; she couldn't spot them. Harold's walls were covered with a few sports posters and many bikini models. An unkempt queen-size bed jutted out from the north side of the room. The only dim light was a single desk lamp on a paper-strewn corner desk on the opposite side. A teenager's messy bedroom. Fear welled in Amanda as it sunk in how utterly out of place she was here. This was a mistake.

"Listen Harold," Amanda whispered urgently, "I don't know if I can do this. I-I want to, but I'm just so scared here. If Steve or Gret...if your parents caught me here..."

"Dad's not here," Harold muttered impatiently, "He's working second shift at the plant. Then he'll probably go out to the bar with his buddies." Harold grabbed Amanda by both arms and pulled her lithe body up against his. "Don't. Worry. OK?" He started kissing the sensitive nape of her neck, the spot that Amanda had showed him on their second fucking. But Amanda's mind was now close to panic, and thinking about Greta just a dozen feet down the hall. A thought occurred to Amanda as she looked down at Harold's bed. Yes, those were the bed sheets, the ones that she and Greta had bought together just over two weeks ago, the day after Amanda had first let Greta's son take her in her own garage. Amanda had recommended them, Egyptian cotton. Shivers!

Amanda took a deep breath to clear her thoughts. "Harold," she said at last, "Harold. I want this. I want you- I do. But I just can't here. Oh God, if your mom catches me...I --I can't. We have to make some other plan."

Harold grasped Amanda's jaw underneath her chin and forcefully pulled it up to his lips. Then he wrapped one arm tightly around her and returned the other hand to her breasts. As usual Amanda did not know what to do, when Harold ignored her pleas for restraint. So she stood there giving his ministrations a chance to melt her fears. As Harold gently pinched her nipple, she arched her back and moaned into his mouth.

"We are doing this Amanda," Harold whispered, his hand beginning its journey downward.

"Harold?" a sharp voice, Greta's voice called from the hallway. A tiny shriek escaped from Amanda's throat and Harold's large hand snapped in place across her mouth. She tried to run towards Harold's closet but Harold would not let her go.

"Yea, mom?" Harold called back, holding his wriggling lover in place.

"Just letting you know, I'll be going off for a power walk soon. Don't stay up too late. But I want to see a draft of your college application essay before you leave for school tomorrow, understand?"

"Uh, sure mom, got it."

"Okay, I'll see you," said Greta and her footsteps were heard on the stair.

"Okay mom, see ya,"

Harold and Amanda remained in place for several seconds, but there was no further response. Harold put a hand on Amanda's pussy. Amanda slapped it away.

"NO!" Amanda whispered resolutely, "This is NOT going to work!"

"Amanda..."

"NO Harold!" Amanda said again with conviction, "Now... just help me find my clothes. We'll find another way I promise, but not...."

Harold was not letting go. Amanda looked up at his face. She saw many things in his expression. Acquiescence was not one of them. His eyes narrowed. Hers widened.

And he bent down, reached around Amanda's legs, and hoisted her up from the backs of her thighs. Staring hard into her eyes he marched across his room toward the bedroom door.

"H-Harold?" Amanda asked fearfully, "What are you doing?"

"Shhhh," Harold whispered without breaking eye contact, "These walls are super-thin. Better not even whisper."

Harold approached the door and then pivoted to the right of it and pressed Amanda's bare back against the cool wall next to the door frame. Bending his legs for leverage, he then heaved Amanda another couple feet up the wall and pinned her there by the backs of her thighs, so that her knees rested on either side of her ears. For the first time, Amanda could look down and see the top of her tall lover's head. Her swollen genitals were now spread wider than they had ever been, and positioned almost level with Harold's mouth.

Not daring to risk a sound so close to the hallway, Amanda looked down at Harold and silently mouthed "What are you going to do?"

Harold looked up at her with his most dangerous smirk.

"MOM!!?," Harold shouted looking straight into Amanda's eyes, "Could you come here for a minute?"

A cold bolt of terror shot through Amanda's body. And in the same second, Harold dove into Amanda's exposed cunt with long forceful kisses.

"I'll be right there honey," Greta replied from downstairs, "What's that knocking?"

The "knocking", Amanda's crazed thrashing, stopped instantly upon hearing the question. Harold's tongue proceeded unconcerned. Harold looked up, answering her astonished expression with a smile and a shake of his head that sent his tongue length-wise across her pussy.

"What do you need son?" Greta called now just outside the door.

"Don't come in Mom," Harold said casually, "I'm getting dressed. I was just wondering what the car schedule is like next week? I might need to stay after school for tutoring." And Harold's mouth returned to Amanda's feast.

"The schedule?" Greta said sternly, "Harold, I went through this with you point by point yesterday. Weren't you listening?"

"Oh, I know Mom, sorry," Lick, lick, "I just forgot," Lick.

"Forgot? Harold, that is unacceptable. You'll be graduating in another month and a half and its time you took some responsibility for yourself and the rest of this household is that too much to ask?"

"Mmm-mm. No Mom, I'm really sorry. I'll write it down this time."

"Harold are you eating something in there?"

"Mmm-no Mom, I'm just testing out my new mouth guard." Harold said, proud of his quick thinking as he returned to refreshing the hickey on Amanda inner thigh that he had placed there a week ago.

"...Alright. This is the last time I repeat this. On Monday you have Lacrosse and your father is working late...."

Amanda locked her eyes on the door next to her, trying to comprehend her predicament. She was pinned to the wall, closer to the ceiling than the floor, by some of the strongest arms that ever held her. She was now so close to Harold's mom, that she could hear Greta's impatient sighs. Which meant Greta would be able to hear her hard breaths too! Still, Harold's tongue was attacking her softest places with reckless indifference. Every stroke of his tongue was an even cocktail of flame and fear. Without any safe way to struggle, Amanda's focused all her efforts trying to constrain emotions, thrashing, moans, gasps, her need to scream. It felt sooooo good. Greta was right outside the door. Ohhh god. Right. Outside. The. Door!

"On Wednesday you can have the car early, but I need it by 7:30PM for...."

Harold now put his teeth to more delicate work, nibbling on the inside of Amanda's labial folds, up and down her glistening slit. Despite it all Amanda bit her lip, and brought her hands to her breasts. The whiplash of panic and pleasure was making Amanda dizzy. Amanda knew from experience what was coming and the little twitches of her hips, all the movement she could risk, would do nothing to stop it.

"Thursday is tougher. Try to get a ride home from Lacrosse. I have PTA and I'm meeting Amanda before then to discuss the civic fundraiser..."

Amanda heard Greta say her name as Harold lips reached the top of her pussy and descended to the root of Amanda's protruding clitoris. Then with a long suck, her clitoris traveled up into Harold's mouth. Amanda's eyes watered and clamped shut and her mouth opened in what looked like the widest smile she ever gave; partly from the sheer intensity, and partly an attempt to take in enough air without gasping. Harold pressed her harder against the wall to stifle her now continuous shivers.

"Harold, are you drinking soda in there? You know I don't like sugary foods in your room. It attracts insects"

"No, I'm not drinking anything Mom," Harold called, "Now about Friday...."

"I heard slurping."

Amanda threw her arm into her mouth and bit down.

"Just...I just had something in my teeth. What about Friday? Can I keep the car after school?" Harold nursed Amanda's clit tenderly but steadily now, clearly intendinging to make Amanda cum. It was working. Amanda's head lurched from side to side, now unable to distinguish lust from fear, or up from down. She focused on nothing but keeping quiet as her whole body conspired with Harold's mouth to ignite. Her face was a silent scream. Her eyes opened and she looked down on Harold in a final pitiable pleading that Harold enjoyed immensely.

"...So if you can pick up a few things from the grocery store on your way back, you can keep the car..."

Amanda felt the tsunami begin to crest. Every muscle in her body was straining, not to escape but to endure. Amanda had no idea if she could withstand it without....without....

Harold felt the orgasm hit almost as Amanda did and he held her clitoris still between his teeth while looking skyward at Amanda's erupting body and contorted face. Her body tensed for several seconds, then erupted in a thin sheen of sweat, before going completely limp save for the series of involuntary spasms. Still, no sound was made. Amanda had done it. Her head lolled downward, vacant and grinning, with a wide, silent panting that reminded Harold of a fish out of water. For a moment, he felt a bit sorry for what he had just put his lover through.

But he had not cum yet.

"That's fine mom. Oh, I wanted to ask, what do you think I should mention in my college essays? I mean besides the Lacrosse."

With extra care, while his mother repeated a common lecture, Harold brought Amanda off the wall, supporting her until her rubbery legs had found balance. Then he grabbed both her hands from behind, bent her over and placed a hand on either side of the door frame. Still addled from her orgasm and the strain of concealing it, Amanda let herself be led. But when she felt Harold pubic hair tickling her from behind she twisted about and started to protest.

"Oh, a spider!" Harold said aloud, then smacked Amanda's ass firmly and gave her a hard look, "Got it!"

"A spider?" Greta said from outside. Amanda looked towards the door that she now straddled. In the crack between the door and its frame she could see movement. Greta!

"Yea, don't worry. I don't think it will be crawling away anymore," Harold said as he positioned Amanda's now compliant hips, "Do you think I should write about being an altar boy?"

Amanda faced the door frame and watched every subtle movement beyond the door. If Greta looked just right, she would be able to see movement too! Can't move! And then, Harold pulled Amanda's sopping cunt smoothly onto his cock to its hilt. Greta's form through the crack blurred as Amanda's eyes crossed.

Unable to thrust rapidly without generating squishing sounds, Harold settled into a long, slow rhythm. This frustrated Harold who knew he wouldn't be able to cum with thrusting harder. The opposite problem tormented Amanda. Greta's proximity and those deep delicious thrusts were pinning her as securely as Harold's arms and tongue had moments earlier. Her cunt instinctively clamped down on its welcome invader, and Amanda felt every ripple of passion advance and recede and advance. All her thoughts turned back to the task of suppressing her fears and the fierce pleasure pounding through her. There was no escape. She was a helpless captive of Harold's utterly reckless teenage lust. If Greta could have seen through that door just then! Her close friend and neighbor, bent over naked and slick. Her wide eyes were staring blind, and hips rolling hard about both to escape and to assist her son's pumping cock.

12