Taken by the Viking Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,596 Followers

"Just relax, baby, I'm not going to take you here. Yet." The glow in his cruel, blue eyes seemed to intensify as he pressed his finger inwards, pushing inside of her tight back entrance, stretching the little hole and making her muscles burn. "But we need to get you ready so that it won't hurt when I do."

Squeezing her eyes shut, Trish gritted her teeth. Jordan's finger withdrew.

SMACK!

Her eyes flew open again as she let out a choked cry. His hand had come down right on the same spot it had before, making it hurt twice as much. Almost before she could blink, his finger was already sliding right back into her ass, uncomfortable and invasive.

"What did I tell you about watching?" he asked sternly. Trish quailed, staring straight ahead and trying to unfocus her vision so that she didn't have to see the look of abject humiliation and discomfort on her own face as tears gathered in her eyes. She whimpered as he began to move his finger back and forth, twisting it, stretching her muscles and making it impossible for her to ignore.

It felt so full, although she thought she would get used to that fairly quickly if he wasn't moving so much... his finger probed, twirled, and stretched her. The slick movements made it impossible for her to clench down around him; when she did it only amplified the sensations of his finger delving deep into her body.

Worse, she could feel her nipples pressing into the hard surface of the counter, rubbing against the soft material of the dress he'd put her in; she could feel her pussy pulsing slightly in response, becoming wetter as he played with her bottom hole. The utter helplessness of her situation swamped her and she found herself slumping... submitting... because what else could she do?

Watching her in the mirror, Jordan smiled, and Trish shivered. Then he added a second finger, and she moaned as the burning stretch began again, but she didn't try to fight him. Didn't try to get away. Where could she go after all? She was trapped, trapped, trapped.

He pulled out a plug, as long as his middle finger and about the same size at its base as his two fingers. Trish had seen them before, knew what they were for, although she'd never used one. Playing with herself had never had much appeal; getting herself off had been a lot of work and she didn't have the time or the inclination usually. It was actually pretty appalling to her how easily she was becoming wet and aroused in this situation, although she was pretty sure her inexperience was at least partly to blame.

After all, she'd seen Bella and Alex succumbing to the demands on their bodies, and they obviously had more experience than her. If they couldn't mentally overcome their physical responses, when they were actually used to feeling those responses with others, then what hope did she have when all of these sensations were completely new to her? Especially when she was up against someone as obviously experienced and erotically adept as Jordan.

He could even make his fingers moving inside of her ass feel good, despite how much she didn't want it to.

"Good girl," he said, obviously pleased as he began to press the plug into her backside. Trish felt a flutter of relief at his accolade, happy that the burning spot on her butt cheek wasn't going to receive another swat. She stifled a moan as Jordan slowly filled her with the plug, nestling it between her cheeks. It wasn't comfortable, especially the largest part of the bulge, which made her whimper, but it wasn't awful either. Trish decided it could definitely be worse. She'd seen much bigger plugs before. Then his hand slid down to her pussy, which was soaking wet, and he stroked his finger through the folds, coating the digit with her juices. Her stomach curdled, and her cheeks flushed with shame at the evidence of her reaction. "Now, baby girl, you have a choice. You can suck my cock here, before dinner, or we can fuck again after dinner, but I can't guarantee it will be here or if it will be back in the main room."

As he spoke, his fingers slid into her pussy and she bit her lip against moaning. It felt... incredible. Her pussy spasmed around his fingers at the full sensation of having something in both of her holes, rubbing against each other through the thin membrane within her body. She felt so stuffed full, so sensitive... and so humiliated by her reaction.

"Suck my cock now, or fuck later," he repeated, pumping his fingers, his eyes full of lust and a kind of amused curiosity. As if he was truly interested in which she would choose. "If you don't choose, I'll choose for you."

Trish couldn't bear the idea of either, but having the choice to do something in private which she couldn't possibly derive pleasure from - where she knew she wouldn't humiliate herself further by actually orgasming again as she was raped, especially when there might be witnesses - was marginally better. And somehow she knew - she just knew - that Jordan would choose the later option. He'd relished telling her that she could end up being raped in the main room again, with witnesses.

"Now," she said hoarsely, as quickly as she could. "I want to do it now."

The fingers fucking her moved faster, making her shudder. "You want to do what now? You have to say it explicitly, baby girl. Tell me what you want."

Sick bastard. She didn't want it, but he wanted to hear her say it, because out of the two awful choices, she had actually made one. Now she knew how Bella had felt, having to choose which man would rape her for the entertainment of the Wolf and his troops.

Best to get it over with, before he could take the choice from her. And before he made her cum on his fingers. "I want to suck your cock before dinner."

The unhappy tone in which she made her statement didn't seem to bother him. Jordan pulled his fingers from her pussy and sucked off the juices, his other hand still on her shoulder blades, holding her pressed down against the counter and watching him, unable to move. Then he picked her up and turned her around, carrying her in his arms back into the bedroom where he gently set her down on the floor, on her knees. The carpet was thick enough that it wasn't an uncomfortable position, and Trish hated the tiny surge of gratitude that she felt, as she realized that staying in the bathroom, on the tile, could have been painful. The man was about to force her to suck his cock, she shouldn't be feeling an ounce of gratitude towards him for making her more comfortable while she did it! And yet, she did, no matter how she tried to logic it away.

"Put your hands behind your back," he ordered her as he began to undo the front of his pants. The bulge, which was directly in front of her face now, seemed much larger than it had just a few minutes ago in the washroom. "Bend your elbows and grip each of them with the opposite hand."

Strangely, being told what to do, actually helped the anxiety that was rioting through her right now. There was no need to try and figure out what to do with her hands, because he was already telling her what to do with them, and now they were out the way and she didn't have to worry about them at all. His cock, thick and heavy, pushed out of the opening in his pants. A musky, masculine scent filled her nose. It wasn't cologne or anything like that, but something that was unique to him and to this particular area of his body.

His cock was long, straight, and veiny, a slightly darker shade than his groin, with a fat, reddish mushroom head. The slit at the tip already had a drop of fluid adorning it, glistening, and Trish swallowed hard as her stomach roiled. She was going to taste that. Just the thought made her feel slightly ill. And yet, between her legs, her pussy spasmed emptily, as if her body was reminding her that she could have had him down there... that she could have her pleasure too... but Trish didn't want more pleasure from him. She didn't.

"Open up, little girl, and don't move your hands from where they are." The foreboding tone of voice made her shiver again, and she reluctantly opened her mouth. Then immediately had to open it further, her jaw stretching as Jordan's cock slid between her lips, much larger than she'd realized. It felt like her lips were stretched to capacity as he thrust between them, pressing her tongue down, before pulling back and thrusting in again.

The slightly sweet initial taste, which she realized must have come from that bit of fluid, gave way to a denser, meatier flavor that was like nothing she'd ever tasted before. Jordan's hands went to her head, tangling in the silky locks of her hair, as he began thrusting his cock in and out of her mouth, going a little deeper every time.

It quickly became clear that 'sucking his cock' wasn't really what Jordan wanted, although Trish did suck - she had to unless she wanted to drool all over her chin, and some of her saliva still escaped her mouth anyway as the slick surface of his dick slid away before surging forward again. She had absolutely no control over what was happening; she wasn't sucking his cock, he was fucking her mouth, and the difference was clear to her even if it wasn't to him. Trish whimpered as his cock pushed deeper, nudging up against the back of her throat, as she waited to gag, hoping he wouldn't be too angry at an involuntary reflex. Worried that she might be punished for something she couldn't help.

To her shock, the gagging never started, and Jordan's cock just pushed into her throat without any trouble. Her eyes went wide as she looked up at him, and he chuckled, seeing her expression.

"The gel you swallowed earlier will keep you from gagging for quite a while, baby girl. You'll need more eventually, but not for at least a month."

Then he shoved his cock fully into her mouth, forcing it down her throat and her tears began to slip down her cheeks as the muscles inside her throat burned. Jordan groaned with appreciation, before pulling back out and thrusting back in again. Her lungs burned too, until she got the hang of breathing in between his thrusts. Fortunately he didn't hold himself in place long enough to completely cut off her airway, but she could feel herself becoming slightly dizzy as she struggled more and more to breathe. Her mouth felt bruised as he ruthlessly fucked it, her tongue and lips swelling under the rough treatment.

Her whole world focused in on the thrust and drag of his cock in and out of her mouth, the timing of air, the way his taste and scent filled her senses, his guttural groans and the sloppy sound of her wet mouth filling her ears. There was no need to think, no need to worry about her inexperience or trying to please him, because he was already doing as he pleased and she was just the vessel he was using.

"Oh fuck... yes..." He said with a groan, his thrusts coming harder. "Swallow, little girl, I want you to swallow all of it."

Trepidation surged, and then so did his cock. Trish swallowed, her throat muscles working, because there was no other option. It was swallow or drown in his cum, and her body automatically drank the hot fluid spurting straight down her throat. She couldn't taste it, to her relief, because her tongue was pressed against the throbbing underside of his cock. Jordan held her in place, ignoring her small whimpers as she drank him down. His thumb rubbed through the tears on one cheek as he cradled her face, slowly pulling her off of his softening dick.

Trish gulped in air, filling her lungs for the first time since he'd put his cock to her lips, and became even more dizzy as the sudden influx of oxygen rushed through her body. The cum sat uneasily in her empty stomach and her throat was sore from this new use.

She stumbled slightly, as Jordan pulled her to her feet, causing her to fall right into him. Hooking one arm around her waist, he held her against him as his other hand pulled up her skirt and slid between her legs. A small smile played on his lips as he rubbed his fingers over her clit.

"Still wet, baby," he murmured. Trish buried her face against his chest, clinging to him, unable to deny his observation as her arousal swirled. She felt her hips move involuntarily, rocking herself against his fingers in her need.

And when he pulled his fingers away, just as she thought she might cum, she nearly cried out.

But she wasn't that far gone. No. She wasn't going to ask for it.

Jordan brought his wet fingers up to her swollen lips. "Clean them, baby-girl."

Reluctantly, she opened her lips again, but he was gentle as he slid his fingers into her mouth. The tangy flavor of her own arousal coated her tongue as she sucked and swirled her tongue around his fingers, cleaning them off. It occurred to her that what she was doing now was much closer to what she had expected when he'd put her on her knees.

Her thighs pressed together as she cleaned his fingers, her body still thrumming with the need that he'd aroused. But Trish refused to ask him to finish her, refused to try to touch herself there. She didn't want this and she wouldn't give him the satisfaction. Because she was sure that was what he intended.

"Good girl," he said, finally pulling his fingers away, with one last caress over her sore lips.

Taking her hand in his, his grip slightly damp from her ministrations, Jordan led her from the room.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,596 Followers
12