Taken by the Viking Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,573 Followers

Trish let out a little whimper, her breath coming faster as he skillfully built her arousal.

When he released her nipple from his mouth with a pop, the little bud was aching from his attentions. His icy gaze on her face, his fingers curved inside of her, pressing against her g-spot.

"That feels good, doesn't it little one?" he asked, watching her. Gauging her reactions. "Tell me, baby, tell me how good it feels."

Her lips pressed together, denying him what he asked - the only form of rebellion she'd been effective with so far. The only one she could even engage in. Her only mark of bravery, and it was more pride than anything else. Taking her silence as a challenge, his fingers twisted inside of her, burrowing deeper as he began to kiss his way down her stomach.

Trish held back even a whimper as he played with her, his tongue sliding between her slit and laving her swollen clit. Her body bucked, aching from his touch. As his tongue moved further into her pussy, his fingers slid out and pressed against her ass. He hadn't put the plug back in after taking it out when they'd returned to the room, and now she knew why.

His fingers slid into her tight hole, rubbing against sensitive nerve endings and igniting them in a way the plug never did. Trish couldn't hold back her moan as he fingered her ass, at least part of it fear that he'd decided to take her anal virginity now. However, he showed no signs of changing his current tack.

Licking his way up and down her slit, he fucked her ass with his fingers. Trish shuddered at the strange new sensations. She'd grown used to the full sensation of the plug, but his fingers moving in and out of her slick tightness was an entirely new sensation. The drag and push rubbed against her, his fingers curving and hitting a sensitive spot inside of her that nearly took her breath away. Wriggling and squirming, she tried to fight against the rising sensations inside of her, already knowing it was futile, but fighting them just the same. Somehow the humiliation of orgasming while he fingered her ass seemed so much greater than her previous orgasms.

But her orgasm was coming all the same.

"Nooo..." She breathed the word out, barely audible, because she could barely believe that her body was responding the way it was. That he could finger her ass and engender such pleasure. It wasn't that she was going to orgasm despite his fingers raping her ass, she was going to orgasm in part because of it.

That and his mouth on her pussy, feasting, sucking and licking and completely involved in his task. Trish might not have much experience, but she knew not everyone spent this much time orally attending their sexual partners. But Jordan seemed to relish it - or maybe he only relished forcing her to pleasure? She didn't know.

"Oh..." His tongue circled her clit. He suckled. Released. Fingers twisted. Probed. "Oh... nooooo... no, no, no, nonononoNOOOOOO!"

Trish screamed as her body tightened and exploded. It was a different kind of orgasm from the ones she'd experienced before. The ecstasy started deep in her bowels, rolling through her tight hole as it rippled around his fingers and then coalescing with the pleasure coiling in her pussy. Her entire lower body clenched and fluttered and pulsed.

His tongue swirled around her clit, coaxing more waves of pleasure to roll through her body, her arms and legs pulling uselessly at her bonds as her body quivered with the sensations. A sob worked its way out of her throat from the intensity of her rapture, the reluctantly fulfilling climax.

Then he was climbing on top of her, filling her pussy with his cock and Trish screamed again as he parted her swollen flesh. Her pussy spasmed as his cock pressed in, splitting her open, rubbing against her already oversensitive nerves.

Pleasure became pain became pleasure.

The hard, unrelenting thrusts overstimulated her already throbbing pussy, her legs struggling try and close and protect her sensitive parts. Even if her ankles hadn't been cuffed to the bed, with Jordan's hard body pounding between her thighs, there was no way she could have closed them. All she could do was lay there, helpless beneath his thrusts, quivering with the intensity of the ecstasy ricocheting through her.

Looking up at him, his pale eyes stared back at her, the usual iciness replaced with heat and fascination. A muscle in his jaw twitched as she looked back up at him, emotion flaring in his eyes - pleasure, that she was looking at him. His hips pressed and rolled, rubbing against her swollen clit and Trish cried out, a shuddering wail as her body tightened again.

When her mouth opened, he leaned down and claimed her lips with a kiss, his tongue delving in and invading her the same way his cock was her pussy. Her cries were muffled, his movements somewhat abbreviated, but the new position, but that didn't stop the pleasure that was curling through her again. If anything, the way he was leaning forward put more pressure on her clit, allowed him to stimulate her from a completely different and entirely pleasurable angle.

With him above her, her limbs bound, his strength pressing her into the bed again and again... Trish gave up and stopped fighting it. Heady pleasure threaded through her, ecstasy rising and then running rampant. She lost track of how many orgasms she had, and by the time he buried himself fully inside of her, hot liquid spurting and filling her pussy, she was practically senseless from the pleasure.

Vaguely, she was aware of him gently cleaning off her pussy with a warm cloth - even that slight bit of sensation made her shudder as aftershocks of pleasure rippled - and then wrapping her up in his arms. With her eyes closed, she let herself feel comforted by the sensation of fingers sliding through her hair. Pretended she was being held and comforted by someone who cared. It was the first time in her life she could remember even having the choice of pretending to an illusion... and it was better than facing reality.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,573 Followers
12